Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 13701 Lake Cawood Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Professional Pictures Coming Soon – Custom Built by Briarhill Custom Homes and lovingly maintained – New Roof – New Pool Pump, Filter & Heater – Fantastic Summer Kitchen is the Grillmaster’s Dream – Pool Cabana with Bath – Updated Kitchen with Quartz Countertops – 4 Bedrooms on the 1st Floor – Massive Bonus Room Attic is nearly 600 Sq Ft and not included in the 3, 904 Sq Ft making it a real bonus space – Home Office with Dual Built In Desk & Storage Systems – Large Family Room with Fireplace and French Doors Opening to the Pool & Covered Lanai – Oversized Kitchen With Prep Island has plenty of Storage and the Extended Quartz Countertop offers seating for 5 and the perfect place for Family & Friends to gather – Gas Stove – Wine Fridge – Crown Moulding – Dual Vanities, 2 Shower Heads & Soaking Tub Create a Resort Feel in The Primary Bath – Huge 1 Acre Yard – Oversized 3 Car Garage – Must see this Beauty to Appreciate all that is offered. This home features: 5 bd., 5 ba., 3,904 sqft., $1,200,000-Open House on Sat., 1/20/2024 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 1/21/2024 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 6466 Crestmont Glen Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Nestled in the coveted gated community of Glenmuir in desirable Windemere, this stunning southern exposure pool home stands tall on one of the largest lots in Glenmuir. Enjoy the luxury of a .5+ acre lot thoughtfully landscaped for ultimate indoor and outdoor privacy. Boasting 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 10 ceilings, and a 3-car garage, this residence promises to leave a lasting impression. The recently updated kitchen is a masterpiece, featuring soft-close cabinets/drawers, quartz countertops, an island, butlers pantry, coffee station, and premium stainless steel appliances including a Samsung range with induction cooktop, double convection oven and Bosch dishwasher. Seamlessly connected to the kitchen is a large great room with built-in cabinets featuring translucent door inserts perfect for neatly storing your television and AV components. This thoughtful design enhances both the functionality and aesthetics in your living space. Experience true Florida living as you step outside and into your outdoor oasis through self-storing triple sliding glass doors, seamlessly connecting the kitchen/great room to your exterior living space. This masterfully designed retreat is ideal for entertaining, family enjoyment, or pure relaxation. The private screened pool area boasts exquisite landscaping, a spacious patio/pool deck, accent lighting, stereo speakers, and a 15×21 covered Lanai, all complemented by a convenient half bath. Dive into luxury with a custom-designed saltwater, solar-heated pool featuring two cascading waterfalls, tanning ledge, underwater lighting, and a seating ledge with therapeutic jets. Your outdoor haven awaits, offering the epitome of comfort and style. Back inside, indulge in the spacious primary suite with captivating pool view, featuring a large bedroom, well-appointed bathroom with separate water closet, and a walk-in closet. Additionally, among the other four bedrooms, one serves as a home office and another offers the convenience of an en-suite, providing privacy and comfort for guests or family members. Embrace modern comforts with new 2023 upgrades, including a variable speed pool pump, AC with UV light for improved air quality and R 30 attic insulation for energy efficiency. Benefit from a seven-zone irrigation system connected to a well, keeping watering costs at just $12 a month. Enjoy the perks of a community park, recreation facilities, and top-notch education within an A-rated school district. Nearby, Windermere Preparatory School adds an extra layer of convenience for families seeking private education. Discover the added convenience of this community, strategically positioned for easy access to shopping, dining, Disney and more. Embrace a lifestyle where everyday amenities and entertainment options are just moments away, enhancing the overall appeal of your new home. Don’t miss out! Schedule your showing today and seize the opportunity to experience firsthand the allure of this fabulous property. Your dream home awaits act now to make it yours. This home features: 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,788 sqft., $850,000-Open House on Sat., 1/20/2024 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 1/21/2024 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13211 Vennetta Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Expect to be impressed with this 4BR pool home in the desirable Lake Sawyer South community in Windermere. Immaculate and move-in ready! Step inside to a large and versatile great room, flexible to arrange to suit your needs. Notice the highly polished wood flooring continues throughout much of the home (with no carpet on ground floor). Walking back, youll come to the heart of the home a beautiful contemporary kitchen thats open to your family room. Kitchen boasts granite counters, island, large closet pantry, white cabinetry with raised panels/crown molding, and a dining space that can seat a crowd. Stainless appliances included. The spacious family room makes a great gathering space and from here you will have access to 3 bedrooms and your pool/patio. The triple sliding door to the patio has energy efficient reflective tint. The primary bedroom is in the back wake up every morning to a lovely pool view. The primary bath features an expansive dual sink vanity, soaker tub and separate shower. Youll love the custom designed walk-in closet system the hanging/drawers/shelving features provide an abundance of storage space. Hallway off the kitchen is where youll find two bedrooms and the second bath. Upstairs is the fourth bedroom – a huge space, room enough for a sitting area and desk. It would also be ideal as a bonus room great as a spot for gaming, fitness, hobbies, etc. Other notable features: (1) A/C new in 2023, (2) Generator hook-up, (3) Security system/cameras, (4) water softener, (5) House paint – 3 years old, (6) Laundry room has large counter for folding clothes and extra shelving for storage, (7) garage has built-in storage. The big reason you want to own this home is the backyard oasis- pristine, heated pool under screen enclosure surrounded by elegant paver stones guaranteed to provide the WOW factor. You will enjoy a covered seating area with wiring for a wall-mounted TV and patio space for numerous open seating spots – all with high-speed internet access! The stunning pool bar and summer kitchen provide the ultimate in outdoor dining/entertaining. Here youll find a fridge (included in the sale), sink, storage, room for your grill, and granite-topped counters/bar. Pool features an alluring darker bottom and sun shelf entry. Secluded backyard with no rear neighbors – backs to green space. The rear landscaping/neighboring fencing provides you with a private retreat for enjoying fun in the sun or the Disney fireworks which you can see EVERY NIGHT! Prime location nicely maintained neighborhood with a community play area (and resort-style pool) a block away. Fitness enthusiasts will love the walking paths, as well as the new tennis and basketball courts. It’s a short drive to Publix (2 miles) and the Winter Garden Village/SR 429 (5 miles) and Disney! Excellent school district, too. This home simply SHINES come see all that makes it so special! This home features: 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,175 sqft., $620,000-Open House on Fri., 1/19/2024 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sat., 1/20/2024 (10:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 7211 Still Pond Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to one of the most popular community in Windermere. This 4-bedroom home sits on a coveted CORNER LOT with an amazing backyard where you can enjoy the Magic Kingdoms nightly fireworks show. The inviting front porch leads you into the luxuriously upgraded home! As you enter, you are greeted by the formal living/dining area with magnificent windows and natural light, HIGH CEILINGS, An entertainer’s DREAM KITCHEN includes an oversized island with cut quartz , Stainless steel appliances, 42-inch cabinets, soft close cabinets and pull-out drawers, it features an eat in area and opens up to the living room, perfect for family gatherings and entertaining, This home’s location is a true gem, offering proximity to Disney and convenient shopping options. Additionally, the very low HOA fee grants access to an array of community amenities, including a pool, clubhouse, covered playground, bike paths, and more. . Don’t miss the opportunity to make this remarkable property your new forever home, where luxury, comfort, and natural beauty come together in perfect harmony. Welcome to a life of elegance and tranquility!With its curb appeal, recent updates, and ideal location this house is ready to become your home. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,091 sqft., $811,990-Open House on Sat., 1/20/2024 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sat., 1/27/2024 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 12730 Bideford Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Experience the magic of living just minutes away from major Disney parks in this dream home! With laminated wood floors and three full bathrooms, comfort meets luxury. The bonus room offers a front-row seat to nightly fireworks displays, creating a captivating backdrop for unforgettable moments. The open-concept design, modern kitchen, and spacious bedrooms make this home perfect for both relaxation and entertaining. Step outside to a beautifully landscaped yard, ideal for enjoying Florida’s sunshine. Don’t miss the chance to own this enchanting property in a highly desirable location. Contact us now to schedule a private tour and turn your dream home into a reality! This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,072 sqft., $690,000-Open House on Sat., 1/20/2024 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 9548 Hempel Cove Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to 9548 Hempel Cove Blvd, a luxury highly sought after haven in the heart of Windermere, Florida, where a world of exquisite living unfolds before you. This timeless 2 story dual wood burning fireplace modern farmhouse home isn’t just a dwelling; it’s a gateway to an elevated lifestyle, tailored for those who value the finer things in life with family and friends. Redefining versatility with not one, but two dedicated offices or workspaces on the ground floor. One of them goes the extra mile, boasting a new custom double-sized Murphy bed and elegant French doors. The chefs kitchen is a culinary masterpiece, a canvas for your gourmet dreams. With two garbage disposals and a matching fire-glazed porcelain farmhouse sink, it’s designed for both functionality and beauty. High-end Monogram appliances are at your service, including a counter-depth fridge, double wall oven, a 6-burner gas cooktop with a pot filler, and two Monogram microwaves. To top it off, there’s a warming drawer to ensure your culinary creations are always at their best. The countertops are adorned with Taj Mahal Quartzite, adding a touch of opulence to the heart of the home. Massive cabinet (pullout drawers with soft closers and lazy Susan) space for any style and a walk-in pantry. The staircase, artfully rebuilt with integrated stair lighting, solid oak treads and railings embodies timeless grandeur. Practicality is seamlessly integrated with a custom-built dog kennel under the stairs, complete with a matching built-in locking gate at the top for safety and functionality. Upstairs, the common space and main suite features custom cut solid hardwood oak flooring in a rare herringbone pattern, delivering an air of sophistication that is truly exceptional. The commitment to quality is evident throughout the home, with all tiles rated at level 4 or 5 porcelain, solid wood cabinets, and all new plumbing and electrical wiring. A hidden staircase showcases a massive airconditioned attic space signifying this home as unique and one of a kind! The lifestyle this home offers is nothing short of extraordinary. Beyond the exquisite interiors, you’ll find the first-floor 1100 sf game room designed for leisure and entertainment, featuring large-scale porcelain tiles and venetian plaster walls, wet bar with a wooden countertop dishwasher and fridge with ice maker, custom audio system and 100 year old authentic dungeon doors at the entry. Easy double glass slider access from the game room with serving windows to the outside space from the bar, this home provides a full size custom non- skid protected travertine finished inground pool and hot tub gas heated with automatic pool equipment that can be operated via phone app. Over 550 linear feet multi door/gate 6 high PVC fence surrounds the lush yard, adorned with multiple butterfly plants, vines, transforms into a haven for a variety of butterfly and bird species, bringing the magic of nature right to your doorstep. The property sits on a full acre of land access, adding to the sense of space and serenity. This is not just a home; it’s a lifestyle. It’s 9548 Hempel Cove Blvd, Windermere, Florida, and it’s where luxury meets comfort, where elegance blends seamlessly with practicality, and where every day offers the chance to live your best life with family and friends. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,770 sqft., 1.06 acre, $1,649,999-Open House on Sat., 1/20/2024 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 17503 Black Rail St., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this stunning corner lot right off of Chase rd, where sleek design meets modern luxury in a perfect blend of style and functionality. This breathtaking home, adorned with high ceilings, offers a contemporary living experience like no other. Step inside and be greeted by the spacious, light-filled interiors that seamlessly connect the living spaces. The open floor plan creates an inviting atmosphere, perfect for both entertaining and everyday living. The home boasts not only modern aesthetics but also a commitment to energy efficiency, ensuring a comfortable and sustainable lifestyle. The heart of this home is the well-appointed kitchen featuring state-of-the-art appliances, gorgeous island with granite countertops. Whether you’re a culinary enthusiast or simply love to gather with friends and family, this kitchen is a chef’s dream with ample storage space and gas burner. Discover the luxury of space with four generously sized bedrooms, with a primary bedroom with En-suite full bath on main floor. Second floor has a large Owner’s suite that is a true retreat, featuring a spa-like bathroom and a walk-in closet, creating a private oasis within your own home. On this level, you can also find two other bedrooms, and also experience the versatility of our loft, a dynamic space that effortlessly adapts to your lifestyle. Need a dedicated workspace? The home office is thoughtfully designed to inspire productivity while offering the convenience of working from the comfort of your own residence. Indulge in the seamless fusion of indoor and outdoor living with the breathtaking bifold windows that adorn the living room of this residence. These windows redefine elegance and flexibility, serving as a captivating gateway that effortlessly connects the interior to the picturesque backyard. Enjoy the Florida sunshine and outdoor living in the meticulously landscaped fenced backyard, providing a serene escape. Whether you’re hosting gatherings or enjoying a quiet evening, the paved outdoor space is designed for relaxation and enjoyment. Located in the desirable community of Enclave, this residence offers not only an Exquisite home but also proximity to top-rated schools, shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities. Embrace the modern lifestyle with this energy-efficient home that combines sophistication with Practicality. Schedule a tour today and make this alluring residence your new address for contemporary living in Windermere. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,501 sqft., $1,199,000-Open House on Sun., 1/21/2024 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12936 Droxford Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: $3.000.00 Buyers agent bonus!!!!!! Lakes of Windermere STUNNER! This Ashton Woods Kensington model comes with an amazing bonus room and much more! The well-established neighborhood is out of a Norman Rockwall painting, lined with trees, 15 minutes from Disney and loaded to charm. All you will need are a couple of Adirondack chairs for the front patio and a glass of sweet tea to become part of this amazing neighborhood. The inviting front porch leads you into the luxuriously upgraded home! As you enter, you are greeted by the formal living/dining area with magnificent windows and natural light, HIGH CEILINGS, upgraded CERAMIC WOODGRAIN TILE FLOORING, CROWN MOLDING, and recessed lighting. A 3-WAY SPLIT & OPEN FLOOR PLAN gives you the privacy a large family needs. Arched halls lead you to 3 bedrooms with spacious closets, beautiful ceiling fans, BRAND NEW Laminate flooring and a fully upgraded bathroom complete with dual sinks. An entertainer’s DREAM KITCHEN awaits you. Truly the heart of the home, this STUNNING two-toned kitchen renovation includes an oversized island with cut granite, inlay sink, breakfast bar and additional storage. Stainless steel appliances, 42-inch cabinets, soft close cabinets and pull-out drawers, recessed lighting, and a sleek cabinet pantry. The dedicated coffee/beverage bar area leads you to the eating space in kitchen and the spacious Family room, which continues out to a (2018) addition of a SCREENED and COVERED lanai perfect for year-round enjoyment. A double door package leads you into the tasteful primary bedroom and ensuite bathroom where the upgrades continue to enhance this jewel of a home! Dual Shower heads including a RAIN shower, luxury flooring, makeup vanity and Dual Sinks all tastefully tie into the kitchen upgrades on color palette and natural light. Walk past a guest bathroom and let your imagination wander with the large upstairs bonus/flex room complete with a closet and a full bathroom package (currently used as 5th bedroom). Additionally, a dual A/C system completely replaced 2017, SOLAR PANELS and REVERSE HEAT PUMP WATER HEATER (that cools the garage!) in (2018), and Transferrable termite bond make this a move-in ready home! First floor laundry/mud room was recently enclosed but can easily be turned back into a pass-through Butler’s Pantry. SO much flexibility in this floor plan! Lakes of Windermere is an established neighborhood with mature landscaping that offers a pool, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, dock, parks and playgrounds! MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW TODAY! This home features: 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,038 sqft., $757,000-Open House on Sat., 1/20/2024 (noon-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: