Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 7949 Jailene Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Amazing Ashton Woods-built- highly sought after Sheffield floorplan with four bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths plus a spacious loft and Bonus Room is available now! This beautiful two-story home with over 3, 000 square feet is located in the Reserve at Berkshire Park in Windermere. From the moment you walk in through the front door you’ll feel at home. The original owners have cared for this property and added crown molding and plantation shutters throughout the entire home. The first floor Owners Suite is large enough to fit even your largest furniture with a spacious closet and the master bath with upgraded tile and extended shower. The kitchen includes a large island, upgraded 42 cabinets & backsplash and all stainless steel appliances and flows directly into the expansive great room. The downstairs laundry room includes built-in cabinets, pre-plumb for sink/tub, washer & dryer. The second story has three bedrooms – one with its own en-suite. The upstairs also includes two large bonus spaces on both sides of the stairs – with plenty of space for a wide variety of uses (second family room, study, theatre room, home gym, etc). The two-car garage offers plenty of storage. The owners have replaced both AC units in 2020. The Community has a playground, pool with cabana, put-put golf, basketball & tennis court, walking and bike trails and some of the lowest HOA fees around. It is conveniently located just a short drive from the attractions, golf courses, & Winter Garden Village shopping and restaurants…and you’ll be able to watch the Disney Fireworks from your front yard! THIS HOME IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!! This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,015 sqft., $689,900-Open House on Sat., 9/16/2023 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm) & Sun., 9/17/2023 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 8430 Greenbank Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this lovely home in the gated Preserve at Lakes of Windermere. This freshly painted gem has only been used as a second home and is a haven of comfort and accessibility. The home is wheelchair accessible, featuring ramp access to both the front door and from the garage into the house. Perfectly maintained and thoughtfully designed, this home offers a truly exceptional living experience. As you approach, a charming front porch invites you into the foyer. Tile floors flow throughout the house and all three bedrooms have been upgraded with brand new luxury vinyl plank flooring, ensuring both beauty and durability.The spacious kitchen, complete with an island boasting ample storage space, generous cabinets and counter space, a convenient pantry, and a delightful dinette area with bay windows, is a culinary enthusiast’s dream. What sets this kitchen apart is its seamless connection to the dining room, creating an ideal layout for entertaining. The dining room itself is graced with exquisite wood detailing on the wall, adding an extra touch of elegance to your gatherings. The family room is generously sized, offering an ideal gathering space for relaxation and entertainment. Sliding glass doors lead to the screened lanai, where you can unwind while taking in views of the open green space that overlooks the lush conservation area on the left. The well-designed split floorplan places the primary suite on one side of the home. Bathed in natural light through a large window, this sanctuary boasts a spacious walk-in closet, a double sink vanity with a convenient makeup area, a luxurious garden tub, a glass-enclosed shower, and a private toilet area. On the opposite side of the family room, you’ll find the second bedroom, which conveniently connects to a full bath. This thoughtful layout provides privacy and convenience for your guests or family members. Additionally, a laundry room is located nearby for your convenience. The third bedroom, with its charming double door entry, is situated near the dining area, offering versatility for use as a home office or guest room. This fantastic community offers a community pool and playground and is located only one mile from the Magic Kingdom cast parking lot and a mere 6 miles from the Magic Kingdom itself, making it easy to experience the magic of Disney whenever you desire. With a plethora of shopping and dining options nearby, you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,649 sqft., $490,000-Open House on Sat., 9/16/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 9/17/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 9513 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to your dream home in the exclusive gated community of Westover Club in Windermere, Florida! This stunning property boasts a New Roof from 2020, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 baths, and an airy loft perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Additionally, the Master suite features an office that can also be used as a nursery, providing ample space and flexibility for your family’s needs. You’ll also find two walk-in closets and an updated Master Bathroom. As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by the warmth of the beautifully engineered hardwood floors and the grandeur of the vaulted ceilings with crown molding. The open floor plan seamlessly connects the living room, dining room, and completely renovated kitchen, making it perfect for hosting family gatherings or entertaining guests. Outside, an enclosed lanai overlooks the picturesque in ground pool and spa, providing a perfect oasis for relaxation and tranquility. The large fenced backyard is perfect for outdoor activities or pets to roam freely. This home also features a convenient three-car garage, providing ample space for storage and parking. Located in the highly desirable Westover Club community, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with living in a gated community while being only minutes away from the best that Windermere and Dr. Phillips have to offer. The community offers a playground, tennis courts and basketball court. The location gives you quick access to top local restaurants, shopping, and the 408 expressway, while also being zoned for Olympia high school. The home had several renovations completed between 2016 and 2023! Don’t miss your chance to make this your forever home! This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,971 sqft., $998,000-Open House on Sat., 9/16/2023 (noon-3:00 m) & Sun., 9/17/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 14236 Oasis Cove Blvd # 3204, Windermere, FL 34786: This Beautiful 3 bed/2.5 baths, townhome condo, is located in a resort style gated community of Oasis Cove in Windermere FL. Enjoy a full laminate floor through out the unit. The kitchen boast stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and pendant lights overhanging the breakfast bar. Guest 1/2 bath downstairs. Upstairs enjoy a spacious owner’s suite, with ensuite bath, dual sinks, spacious elegantly tiled shower, and walk in closet, and two additional guest bedrooms, and another full bathroom. Nice size paved backyard, gated for privacy. Garage with drive and walkway pavers. Guest parking just steps from your door. You’re less than 10 minutes to Disney and you can see their AMAZING Fireworks from within the community. You are also half hour from downtown Orlando. Easy access to major interstates, such as the Turnpike, I-4, and the 429 Expressway, shopping, pharmacies, grocers, and restuarants nearby. Great for second and vacation home. This home features: 3 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,486 sqft., $380,000-Open House on Sat., 9/16/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9747 Gotha Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: Amazing Rare opportunity to own this Historic landmark home on its Centenial !! Featured in many magazines , this original craftsman built in 1927 by Mr Wilkening for one of his three daughters, Gertrude. Mr. Wilkening was one of the area’s first citrus farmers. The home still holds much of its original charm, craftsmen moldings, hand blown glass windows with original weighted window systems, pine wood floors, and much more including the original door knobs! in addition to all the charm it is ready for modern living, completely updated kitchen with gas gourmet cook stove, granite counter tops, farm house sink, plenty of wood cabinet storage..Newer Ac system and newer roof have already been completed, aprox one year ago. Home has three full bedrooms two of which are large and can be the main bedroom, your choice. Bedrooms are split by a formal living and formal dining space. Front covered porch and nearly 1/3 acre of land, some of which was farmed during the great depression to feed the family. There is an additional out building which can be used as storage, converted to living space or changed into a garage. Due to size of the lot there is land to build should you choose to add living space or a pool. Location is walking distance to dining at the Yellow Dog Cafe, only 15 min drive to downtown Windermere or Downtown Orlando. Near the major attraction areas and No HOA which means you can even have chickens on this site! This home features: 3 bd., 1.5+ ba., 1,401 sqft., $649,900-Open House on Sun., 9/17/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 9/24/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 325 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: The allure of the Butler Chain of Lakes beckons! Nestled in the heart of the Town of Windermere on Lake Down, this expansive 3975 sq ft 4 bedroom 3 bathroom residence is a testament to the desirable Windermere Lifestyle. As you step inside the foyer, the scenic view of Lake Down greets you. The large dining room provides a pleasurable dining experience with lake views. Beyond the dining room, you move into the expansive lakefront family room with three full glass French doors with side panels, a wet bar and views of your outdoor lakefront oasis. The kitchen boasts a natural gas cooktop, paneled refrigerator, a new smart convection microwave and a breakfast bar. The master suite has a sitting room with views of the lake, as does the 2nd bedroom. Gather with friends and family in the theater room to enjoy sports, movies and games in luxury. Step outside of the theater room to a secluded paved patio that can be used to enjoy outdoor dining and company around a fire during the winter months. Enjoy relaxing in the pool on a hot summer’s day or take your boat out and enjoy the lifestyle lake living provides. You will treasure the ease of enjoying lake life having direct access to Lake Down via your own private dock and access to the prestigious Windermere Chain of Lakes. The Town of Windermere has much to offer with a park and tennis courts within a few blocks of your home. Join your neighbors for morning or evening walks or bicycle rides along the dirt roads where old oaks overhang your every step, along the sidewalks or in the parks. You’ll appreciate the convenience of the breakfast and lunch cafe, coffee shop, hometown craft brewery and ice cream shop – all less than a mile away, and within walking distance or you may take your golf cart. The Town of Windermere offers Friday Farmer’s Market, Monthly Food Truck night and special events throughout the year. Residence has been professionally staged by Max Home Design. Ask about the Home Staging Package which is available separately. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,975 sqft., $2,998,000-Open House on Sat., 9/16/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6382 Southbridge St., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome home to this 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom townhome in the highly sought-after community of Summerport in Windermere! Privately tucked away among conservation, you will never have to worry about the loud sounds of traffic or lots of foot-activity passing by. Sit on your front porch and soak in the views of nature during the day, or look into the distance and enjoy nightly fireworks from Walt Disney World. Step inside where you will find the living room and dining room lined with bamboo flooring, and the 2 large front windows allowing in lots of natural lighting. Be wowed by the beautiful crown molding throughout the home as well as the fresh coat of interior paint. Continue on into the home and find the kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, ample countertop space for food preparation, and lots of cabinetry for storage. You will find a window, recessed lighting, and pendant lighting that give this space a bright and welcoming feeling. Conveniently located in the kitchen is also a laundry closet featuring a new dryer. The master suite is located downstairs tucked away behind the kitchen for privacy from the secondary bedrooms. This suite also has a large window that looks onto the private back patio and allows in natural lighting. The master bathroom houses the jacuzzi tub/shower combination and walk-in closet. There is also a half bathroom downstairs for day guests. Head on upstairs where you are greeted by a huge loft with a wall lined with windows to make the upstairs have that same bright and welcoming feeling as downstairs. Let your imagination go wild with what you can make of this bonus space! On the other side of the upstairs are the secondary bedrooms and bathroom with a shower/bathtub combination. Head out back where you will appreciate the covered walkway that connects the 2-car garage to the home. The back patio is floored with brick pavers and also has a privacy fence for the utmost outdoor relaxation and enjoyment. Enjoy a maintenance-free lifestyle that this home allows with the exterior paint, roof, and lawn maintenance all taken care of by the HOA, and relish in all of the amenities that this community has to offer. Inquire today about how to make this gem your own! This home features: 3 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,525 sqft., $415,000-Open House on Sat., 9/16/2023 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 13327 Lake Clarice Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: For Sale! Custom Built Lake Front Home on 1.26 acres nestled in the quaint community of the Estates at Lake Clarice. Space, function & location are key in this 5 bedroom/4 bath home w/formal living and dining rooms, office and upstairs bonus/theater room. Fresh Paint inside and outside. Custom details are evident from the moment you enter the wrought iron and glass doors and into the formal living and dining rooms with upgraded lighting, extensive moldings and ceiling details. The office/study is private and features hardwood flooring, suede finished walls and a wine cellar. The master suite boasts a sitting alcove and master bath with dual sinks and customized walk-in closet. The open floor plan encompasses the well-appointed kitchen with stainless appliances, stacked cabinets with glass doors and lighting, granite counter tops, an oversized island and breakfast bar overlooking the family room. Bringing the outdoors in, the family room features a stone fireplace, bookcases, French doors and windows that span across the room to maximize the view of the lake. The covered lanai offers the perfect setting for entertaining or relaxing and enjoying the serene lake views with a summer kitchen with grill and refrigeration & screened pool and spa with paved decking. Off the front foyer, the beautiful hardwood staircase with iron railing leads you to 4 oversized secondary bedrooms & bonus/theater room a with second staircase leading to the family room. Also includes a a spacious laundry room and 3-car garage. Property is Vacant on Lock Box. This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,555 sqft., 1.26 acre, $1,649,000-Open House on Sat., 9/16/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12880 Calderdale Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: FANTASTIC Opportunity to OWN this BEAUTIFUL & SPACIOUS CORNER Like New Townhome with a Premium POND VIEW Watch Disney FIREWORKS from Your Home! Desirable Open Floor Plan with Lots of Windows & Natural Light! Upgraded Home Features: CERAMIC 18×18 Tile Flooring Downstairs, Bathrooms and Laundry. Kitchen offers SILESTONE countertops, 42 Inch Cabinets, Closet Pantry and Fantastic Pond View from your Kitchen Nook! GE appliances. Fresh interior paint, New Carpet for second floor, Exterior paint is scheduled for this month. Back-entry detached 2-car Garage w/Private fenced Courtyard. Upstairs Features include: Spacious Master Bedroom boasts a Large Walk-In Closet. Master Bath features Dual Sinks and Upgraded Tile in Shower. 2 additional Bedrooms sharing an Amazing JACK & JILL BATH w/Tub. This townhome has many Green Features and is built with energy-saving materials- including Energy Efficient features such as Low-E Double Pane Windows and 14 Seer AC system & Energy Star appliances. Wickham Park features a Beautiful Community Clubhouse (located Only 100-yards from the Townhome), Large Pool with Spacious Lounging areas, Gazebo, Sidewalks and more. Located close to A-schools, shopping, restaurants, area attractions and major roadways. This home features: 3 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,505 sqft., $420,000-Open House on Sat., 9/16/2023 (10:00 am-noon).
- 11618 Water Run Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: We are pleased to introduce to you this 3 bedroom 2 and one half bathroom 2 story townhome in the heart of Windermere. Finally something you can afford has come on the market in this sought after area. Super clean and ready for new owners, this home still feels brand new with tile flooring making it easy to keep clean, plush carpet upstairs, neutral paint throughout and ample storage. The property features a rear entry garage and the front of the home leads to a sidewalk and wooded view so no through traffic. All appliances will convey. This home features: 3 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,584 sqft., $449,900-Open House on Fri., 9/15/2023 (5:00 pm-7:00 pm) & Sun., 9/17/2023 (4:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- 12991 Calderdale Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath townhouse nestled in the Wickham Park Community in Windermere. As you approach the home, you’ll be greeted by its lovely curb appeal, with a beautiful landscaped front entry that sets the tone for what lies inside. Step inside to discover an inviting open-concept floor plan that grants a sweeping view of the entire living space from the front door. This versatile space allows you to arrange your living room and formal dining area to suit your lifestyle and preferences. The well-appointed kitchen awaits with a large closet pantry, and an eat-in dinette area. The kitchen counter provides ample room for bar stools, and the island adds space for a few more, making it ideal for gatherings and casual dining. A thoughtful touch on the main floor is the half bathroom, conveniently catering to guests’ needs. Upstairs, find two secondary bedrooms, and a full bathroom offering a shower and tub combination. Prepare to be impressed by the primary bedroom and the spacious walk-in closet with views of the beautiful tree-lined sidewalks. The en-suite bathroom boasts dual vanities and a standup shower, ensuring comfort and luxury. Conveniently situated at the rear of the home on the first level, you’ll find a spacious indoor laundry and storage room. Outside, enjoy the delightful brick-paved courtyard patio with its fencing, providing a peaceful and private spot to entertain. The low-maintenance landscape adds to the beauty of this area, creating a tranquil outdoor space to relax and enjoy the Florida weather. This charming space leads you to your private two-car garage, adding convenience to your lifestyle. For added entertainment, just grab your favorite beverage and stroll to the end of the street to witness the enchanting nightly fireworks display at Disney World. The community pool is a delightful spot to cool off during warm summer days, and the community also offers walking paths, a playground, and a greenspace for the dogs. The nearby Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve allows you to connect with nature and explore the great outdoors. With easy access to 429, this townhouse boasts excellent proximity to various attractions. Only 10 miles away from Disney (Lake Buena Vista area) and 12 miles from Sea World, you can immerse yourself in the magic of the theme parks whenever you desire. This home offers the perfect blend of convenience and charm, with proximity to Lakeside Village’s array of amenities and easy access to Winter Garden Village and Hamlin Center. This location puts you in the heart of convenience and entertainment. Don’t miss the chance to make this exceptional home your own. Embrace the warmth and convenience of Wickham Park living. Virtual staging on a few photos.. This home features: 3 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,520 sqft., $410,000-Open House on Sat. 9/16/2023 (10:00 am-noon).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: