Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 9037 Ron Den Lane, Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to 9037 Ron Den Lane, a captivating oasis nestled in Windermere, FL. This exceptional property harmoniously combines bungalow living surrounded by the serene beauty of nature and offers a lifestyle of comfort and relaxation. Key Features: 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths: This residence has a great layout, an open-concept living room, a kitchen, a family room, and a detached mother-in-law suite. Detached Mother-In-Law Suite: The epitome of versatility, this property includes a separate mother-in-law suite that’s perfect for accommodating guests, a home office, or a tranquil artist’s retreat. With its own entrance and amenities, it provides a private haven that complements the main residence. Pool and Waterfall: Step outside into your very own paradise! In the back, the artistic pool with a cascading waterfall, promises endless hours of relaxation and entertainment. In the front, a meandering waterfall and natural Florida trees and plants, make this property an oasis for birds, butterflies, and wildlife. Deeded Lake Access with Dock: For those who appreciate being near the water, this property comes with Deeded Lake Access with a private dock only a 3-minute walk away. Enjoy boating, fishing, partying at Bird Island, or simply absorbing the breathtaking sunsets on Lake Down. It’s a rare opportunity to experience the joys of lake life on the beautiful Butler Chain of Lakes. Serene Location: Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers the perfect blend of seclusion and convenience. Enjoy watching Disney fireworks every evening from your front porch, easy access to shopping, dining, renowned golf courses, and top-rated schools, making it an ideal haven for families and professionals alike. Embrace a life of serenity at 9037 Ron Den Lane. This property is more than just a home; it’s a gardener’s delight and natural haven. Don’t miss the chance to make this unique Windermere retreat your very own. Contact us today to schedule a private tour and discover the endless possibilities that await you! This home features: 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,128 sqft., $720,000-Open House on Sun., 9/10/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 7949 Jailene Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Amazing Ashton Woods-built- highly sought after Sheffield floorplan with four bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths plus a spacious loft and Bonus Room is available now! This beautiful two-story home with over 3, 000 square feet is located in the Reserve at Berkshire Park in Windermere. From the moment you walk in through the front door you’ll feel at home. The original owners have cared for this property and added crown molding and plantation shutters throughout the entire home. The first floor Owners Suite is large enough to fit even your largest furniture with a spacious closet and the master bath with upgraded tile and extended shower. The kitchen includes a large island, upgraded 42 cabinets & backsplash and all stainless steel appliances and flows directly into the expansive great room. The downstairs laundry room includes built-in cabinets, pre-plumb for sink/tub, washer & dryer. The second story has three bedrooms – one with its own en-suite. The upstairs also includes two large bonus spaces on both sides of the stairs – with plenty of space for a wide variety of uses (second family room, study, theatre room, home gym, etc). The two-car garage offers plenty of storage. The owners have replaced both AC units in 2020. The Community has a playground, pool with cabana, put-put golf, basketball & tennis court, walking and bike trails and some of the lowest HOA fees around. It is conveniently located just a short drive from the attractions, golf courses, & Winter Garden Village shopping and restaurants…and you’ll be able to watch the Disney Fireworks from your front yard! THIS HOME IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!! This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,015 sqft., $689,900-Open House on Sat., 9/9/2023 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 8430 Greenbank Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this lovely home in the gated Preserve at Lakes of Windermere. This freshly painted gem has only been used as a second home and is a haven of comfort and accessibility. The home is wheelchair accessible, featuring ramp access to both the front door and from the garage into the house. Perfectly maintained and thoughtfully designed, this home offers a truly exceptional living experience. As you approach, a charming front porch invites you into the foyer. Tile floors flow throughout the house and all three bedrooms have been upgraded with brand new luxury vinyl plank flooring, ensuring both beauty and durability.The spacious kitchen, complete with an island boasting ample storage space, generous cabinets and counter space, a convenient pantry, and a delightful dinette area with bay windows, is a culinary enthusiast’s dream. What sets this kitchen apart is its seamless connection to the dining room, creating an ideal layout for entertaining. The dining room itself is graced with exquisite wood detailing on the wall, adding an extra touch of elegance to your gatherings. The family room is generously sized, offering an ideal gathering space for relaxation and entertainment. Sliding glass doors lead to the screened lanai, where you can unwind while taking in views of the open green space that overlooks the lush conservation area on the left. The well-designed split floorplan places the primary suite on one side of the home. Bathed in natural light through a large window, this sanctuary boasts a spacious walk-in closet, a double sink vanity with a convenient makeup area, a luxurious garden tub, a glass-enclosed shower, and a private toilet area. On the opposite side of the family room, you’ll find the second bedroom, which conveniently connects to a full bath. This thoughtful layout provides privacy and convenience for your guests or family members. Additionally, a laundry room is located nearby for your convenience. The third bedroom, with its charming double door entry, is situated near the dining area, offering versatility for use as a home office or guest room. This fantastic community offers a community pool and playground and is located only one mile from the Magic Kingdom cast parking lot and a mere 6 miles from the Magic Kingdom itself, making it easy to experience the magic of Disney whenever you desire. With a plethora of shopping and dining options nearby, you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,649 sqft., $519,000-Open House on Sat., 9/9/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 12753 Hawkstone Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Introducing an exquisite Windermere Lakefront Estate. Sitting on over half an acre of lush land directly on Lake Sawyer. Single-story luxury, where a thoughtfully designed floor plan unfolds with 4 bedrooms, a home office, plus a captivating bonus room. Enter through grand double leaded glass doors, and be drawn to the double French doors and the screened pool and spa, which mirror the stunning backdrop of the lake. Beautiful wood floors, lofty ceilings, and tasteful crown molding adorn the main areas and a gas fireplace framed in travertine invites you to cozy up in style. The perfect office space sits behind French doors with a double tray ceiling and plantation shutters. The Master Retreat is nothing short of majestic – offering an expansive bay sitting area, tray ceiling and delicate molding. From here, you can take in views of the inviting pool and the serene view of the lake. Dual walk in closets are designed with built-in systems. The Master Bath is stunning, with floor to ceiling travertine, a whirlpool tub and custom cabinetry. For the culinary enthusiast, the Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen is a haven of creativity. Custom cabinetry, crowned with regal molding and corbels, offset by the leathered granite that graces the expansive island. Stainless Thermador appliances, stand ready to elevate your culinary adventures. A cozy breakfast area becomes your personal perch to the picturesque pool and lake views. The family room is designed to embrace natural light through architecturally appointed windows. Sliders invite you to seamless outdoor living and ensure unobstructed lake views. The secondary bedrooms are positioned for privacy. Two bedrooms areoff the kitchen, one with ensuite, adorned with granite and floor to ceiling travertine. The fourth bedroom, situated off the family room, currently serves as a home gym. And there’s more – the piece de resistance for lake views – the Bonus room. Offering oversized windows this space provides an incomparable panorama of Lake Sawyer, making it a true retreat! Embrace the pinnacle of outdoor living as you step onto the covered lanai that surveys the lake. The heated, screened pool and spa beckon with their sparkling waters, equipped with self cleaning system, a seating bar with a poolside umbrella, color-changing LED lights and water jets that dance above. An inviting propane fire pit and charming gas Tiki torches set the stage for memorable gatherings. A small fenced dog run side yard is perfect for furry friends. The beautifully landscaped grounds come to life with evening lighting, guiding your way along the captivating meandering TREX walkway. The path leads you to a stunning gazebo and a covered boat dock complete with an electric lift. Enjoy the lake breeze, take a leisurely swim off the dock, explore the water by kayak, or indulge in fishing and water skiing. The oversized side entry 3-car garage is equipped with hanging storage racks. Throughout the home, 8-foot interior doors and plantation shutters uphold the cohesive design. A generator, ensures your peace of mind during unforeseen circumstances. Embrace the Windermere Lakefront Beauty and seize your chance to immerse yourself in the quintessential lake lifestyle. While tranquility envelops you on peaceful Lake Sawyer, you remain conveniently connected to top-rated schools, an array of shopping top dining spots. This is more than just a home – it’s an extraordinary canvas for a life well-lived. This home features: 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,692 sqft., $1,699,900-Open House on Sun., 9/10/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9012 Chapman Oak Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Nestled on an expansive oversized corner lot, this move-in-ready 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath home offers comfort and charm. The property boasts mature landscaping surrounding the residence in a subdued, natural setting, with majestic trees providing curb appeal in the lush front yard and casting shade on the relaxing backyard. This home combines indoor and outdoor living, offering a serene oasis within a charming neighborhood. Step inside, and a sense of openness immediately greets you. The home’s design emphasizes an authentic open floor plan that seamlessly connects the various living spaces, creating an inviting, spacious, and cozy ambiance. Tile flooring gracefully extends throughout all rooms, offering a timeless aesthetic while ensuring practicality for everyday living. The living and dining rooms grab your attention with their generous sizes. These well-appointed spaces provide ample room for large gatherings, social events, or moments of relaxation. The abundant natural light that filters through the large windows further enhances the warm and inviting atmosphere. The updated kitchen serves as the heart of the home, with the perfect blend of functionality and style. Camden style cabinets, elegantly upgraded, provide ample storage while seamlessly integrating with the overall design. High-definition laminate countertops offer both durability and a touch of luxury. A new microwave was added in 2023, complementing the updated refrigerator in 2022. Undermount lighting adds a refined touch, enhancing the space’s aesthetic and functionality. A large window above the kitchen sink frames views of the expansive back patio, creating a delightful focal point. This space extends the interior, providing an inviting area for al fresco dining, entertaining guests, or simply savoring relaxing moments in the fresh air. As a one-story home, the primary suite, a true haven of tranquility, is spacious and features direct access to the enclosed patio. Inside, two closets await – a spacious walk-in with custom shelving catering to your storage needs. The ensuite bathroom has been thoughtfully updated to match the kitchen’s aesthetic, with Camden style cabinets, dual sinks, and a separate water closet. The walk-in shower, adorned with seamless glass, offers a luxurious escape. Three additional bedrooms, each boasting sizable closets, cater to various needs, whether guest accommodations, a home office, or a growing family’s requirements. These rooms share access to another full bathroom and a convenient half-guest bath, all updated for style and practicality. Ceiling fans are found in most rooms, enhancing comfort and energy efficiency. As you step onto the back patio, an inviting space emerges, primed for outdoor gatherings and relaxation. The backyard, framed by beautiful shade-providing trees, provides a pleasant ambiance and mature landscaping, creating a tranquil retreat in your backyard. Situated in the sought-after school district of Olympis High School, this home ensures access to this popular school. For golf enthusiasts, one of the best courses in the world, The Bay Hill Club and Lodge, is nearby. And if shopping and dining are your delights, the vibrant hub of Dr. Phillips awaits with its array of boutiques, eateries, and entertainment options. Disney World, Universal, and Sea World are also nearby, making this the perfect location. This home features: 4 bd., 2.5+ ba., 2,079 sqft., $575,000-Open House on Sat., 9/9/2023 (10:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 9/10//2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9150 Outlook Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to this exquisite and immaculate home that boasts an abundance of open space and natural light. Step inside, and you’ll be greeted by a soaring ceiling in the elegant foyer. On the first floor, you’ll find a versatile bedroom with a full bath, a formal dining room that can easily double as an office. The kitchen is a true chef’s delight, featuring 42 warm honey-colored cabinets, granite counters, and a classic white subway tile backsplash. A walk-in pantry, vented built-in microwave, and two full double ovens provide both convenience and functionality. Pendant light grace the spacious kitchen island, and a butler’s pantry, conveniently located between the kitchen and garage, adds an extra touch of convenience. The main floor is adorned with neutral porcelain tile, while the stairwell and entire second floor, including all bedrooms, showcase brand new Lifeproof wood-look vinyl. The expansive owner’s suite is a private retreat with two large walk-in closets, a soaking tub, a separate shower, and a double vanity. Each bedroom also features walk-in closets and TV cable feed-throughs. The second floor includes a bonus/media room prewired for A/V components, offering endless possibilities for entertainment. As you step outside, you’ll be enchanted by the screened lanai and pool area – a perfect spot for springtime barbecues or sun-soaked relaxation. The saltwater pool with a sun shelf is surrounded by glass mosaic tiles in calming ocean hues of blue. The most exciting aspect is that the property has been recently enclosed with a newly installed privacy vinyl fence for privacy while you enjoy the outdoor oasis. This home is not only stunning but also equipped with energy-efficient features, such as R-38 Insulation, 15 SEER HVAC, and a hybrid water heater, which contribute to lower utility bills and an ENERGY STAR rating. Located in the desirable community of Windermere Trails, surrounded by green space and ponds, yet conveniently close to shopping and dining options. The community offers a lakeside pool and splash pad, playgrounds, and a running/biking trail. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this beautiful home yours. Call today to schedule your private tour and experience the luxurious lifestyle it offers! This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,988 sqft., $779,000-Open House on Sun., 9/10/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 81 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to 81 Oakdale Street, a stunning lakefront home located along the famous Butler Chain of Lakes on the Lake Down Canal. This magnificent custom built estate offers the perfect blend of elegance, modern amenities, and exceptional craftsmanship. Situated on a peaceful and spacious corner lot with an adjoining pond. This home is located on one of the very few paved roads in Downtown Windermere, providing both privacy and convenience. As you walk through the front door, you’ll be greeted by a grand foyer with soaring ceilings, Brazilian cherry & travertine floors, and an abundance of natural light. The open-concept layout seamlessly connects the living, dining, and kitchen areas, creating an ideal space for entertaining friends and family. The stylishly designed kitchen boasts high-end appliances, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, and a center island, making it a chef’s dream. This home features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and a bonus loft space. The primary suite offers a serene sanctuary with an oversized room, a bonus space perfect for a nursery, home gym or study; a spa-like en-suite bathroom complete with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities and a large walk-in closet. Each bedroom is generously sized, with ample closet space and large windows that showcase the picturesque views of the surrounding landscape. Indulge in lakefront living at it’s finest in the expansive backyard oasis. The newly extended patio is perfect for al fresco dining, entertaining or relaxing by the expansive 60″ wood burning fire pit. Enjoy the day taking your boat or jet skis out for a spin with the private boat dock equipped with an electric motor to enjoy “Florida’s Most Outstanding Waters”. In addition to the beautiful indoor and outdoor living spaces you will be delighted to know that this home includes pre-wiring for audio in the first floor entertaining spaces including the screened in outdoor patio. You’ll enjoy an extra deep garage with a golf cart bay, parking for an RV or trailer, energy efficient and insulated concrete form walls. A roof that is only 4 years old, 2 new AC units, all new garage doors and motors, fresh paint indoors & out and a recently serviced septic system and all with no HOA. Windermere is known for it’s small town charm, top rated schools, The Butler Chain of Lakes, and a bustling downtown with events like the weekly Farmers Market, Family Food Truck Night, and the Windermere Wine & Dine. You will enjoy cobblestone streets lined with boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, and recreational facilities made up of tennis courts, playgrounds, boat ramps and walking trails. Don’t miss the opportunity to make 81 Oakdale Street yours and experience the epitome of luxury living among the lakes. Make sure to check out the property video & matterport. This home features: 5 bd., 4.5+ ba., 4,284 sqft., $2,289,000-Open House on Sun., 9/10/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9747 Gotha Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: Amazing Rare opportunity to own this Historic landmark home on its Centenial !! Featured in many magazines , this original craftsman built in 1927 by Mr Wilkening for one of his three daughters, Gertrude. Mr. Wilkening was one of the area’s first citrus farmers. The home still holds much of its original charm, craftsmen moldings, hand blown glass windows with original weighted window systems, pine wood floors, and much more including the original door knobs! in addition to all the charm it is ready for modern living, completely updated kitchen with gas gourmet cook stove, granite counter tops, farm house sink, plenty of wood cabinet storage..Newer Ac system and newer roof have already been completed, aprox one year ago. Home has three full bedrooms two of which are large and can be the main bedroom, your choice. Bedrooms are split by a formal living and formal dining space. Front covered porch and nearly 1/3 acre of land, some of which was farmed during the great depression to feed the family. There is an additional out building which can be used as storage, converted to living space or changed into a garage. Due to size of the lot there is land to build should you choose to add living space or a pool. Location is walking distance to dining at the Yellow Dog Cafe, only 15 min drive to downtown Windermere or Downtown Orlando. Near the major attraction areas and No HOA which means you can even have chickens on this site! This home features: 3 bd., 1.5+ ba., 1,401 sqft., $649,900-Open House on Sun., 9/17/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13327 Lake Clarice Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:For Sale! Custom Built Lake Front Home on 1.26 acres nestled in the quaint community of the Estates at Lake Clarice. Space, function & location are key in this 5 bedroom/4 bath home w/formal living and dining rooms, office and upstairs bonus/theater room. Fresh Paint inside and outside. Custom details are evident from the moment you enter the wrought iron and glass doors and into the formal living and dining rooms with upgraded lighting, extensive moldings and ceiling details. The office/study is private and features hardwood flooring, suede finished walls and a wine cellar. The master suite boasts a sitting alcove and master bath with dual sinks and customized walk-in closet. The open floor plan encompasses the well-appointed kitchen with stainless appliances, stacked cabinets with glass doors and lighting, granite counter tops, an oversized island and breakfast bar overlooking the family room. Bringing the outdoors in, the family room features a stone fireplace, bookcases, French doors and windows that span across the room to maximize the view of the lake. The covered lanai offers the perfect setting for entertaining or relaxing and enjoying the serene lake views with a summer kitchen with grill and refrigeration & screened pool and spa with paved decking. Off the front foyer, the beautiful hardwood staircase with iron railing leads you to 4 oversized secondary bedrooms & bonus/theater room a with second staircase leading to the family room. Also includes a a spacious laundry room and 3-car garage. This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,555 sqft., $1,649,000-Open House on Sun., 9/10/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 11930 Otterbrooke Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to 11930 Otterbrooke Trail, a stunning two-story home nestled in the sought-after Windermere area of Florida. This spacious residence offers 4 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms, providing abundant space for comfortable living. The exterior area offers an open porch seating perfect to unwind after a long day! As you step inside, you’ll be captivated by the elegance and charm of this home! The separate living and dining rooms create a formal area, perfect for hosting guests and special occasions. Boiserie panels & crown molding thru out the first floor. The kitchen seamlessly flows into the family room, creating an open and inviting atmosphere for relaxation and entertainment. The Gourmet kitchen was totally updated within the last year, features a generous sized island, providing ample space for meal preparation and casual dining! Take advantage of the Samsung fingerprint resistant stainless-steel appliances, flat induction cook top, wine fridge, built-in oven & microwave, non-scratch wifi refrigerator, natural Cambria quartz counter tops, floor to ceiling cabinets, stylish backsplash, recessed LED lighting, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar with gorgeous pendant lighting. The family room offers a stoned accent wall with a built-in electric fireplace. The pool bath is super convenient for all your guest. The storage underneath the stairs is spacious for all your storage needs. The Garage has commercial grade epoxy flooring, an extra refrigerator, lots of cabinets and counter space for all your tools & a solar water heater. One of the standout features of this home is the pavered deck screened-in heated pool & spa with a waterfall. Lounge poolside and enjoy the Florida sunshine or take a refreshing swim to beat the heat. The outdoor kitchen includes a grill, beverage fridge and adds convenience and makes outdoor dining a breeze, allowing you to entertain with ease and style. Backyard is completely fenced with vinyl privacy fencing. Every evening you can sit in your backyard and watch fireworks! This is a smart home which also includes a security system, water softener, and gutters. Upstairs, you’ll find more Boiserie panels, & all the bedrooms, providing privacy and tranquility for restful nights. Each bedroom is well-appointed and offers ample space. Laundry room includes, cabinets, and LG washer and dryer. Master ensuite is spacious with 2 separate tray ceiling, walk in closets, walk in shower with a brushed nickel dual head waterfall 4-way diverter shower head. Additional two bedrooms are en-suites with their jack and jill bathrooms. 4th bedroom is used as an office. The unique features found throughout the home add character and charm, creating a truly special living environment. Located in Windermere, this home offers access to top-rated schools, shopping centers, dining options, and recreational activities. Enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area and this exclusive community amenities which include a pool and playground with a lower HOA Fee. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this stunning Windermere home yours. Schedule a showing today and explore all the remarkable features and possibilities it has to offer. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,152 sqft., $899,000-Open House on Sun., 9/10/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: