Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 7949 Jailene Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Amazing Ashton Woods-built- highly sought after Sheffield floorplan with four bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths plus a spacious loft and Bonus Room is available now! This beautiful two-story home with over 3, 000 square feet is located in the Reserve at Berkshire Park in Windermere. From the moment you walk in through the front door you’ll feel at home. The original owners have cared for this property and added crown molding and plantation shutters throughout the entire home. The first floor Owners Suite is large enough to fit even your largest furniture with a spacious closet and the master bath with upgraded tile and extended shower. The kitchen includes a large island, upgraded 42 cabinets & backsplash and all stainless steel appliances and flows directly into the expansive great room. The downstairs laundry room includes built-in cabinets, pre-plumb for sink/tub, washer & dryer. The second story has three bedrooms – one with its own en-suite. The upstairs also includes two large bonus spaces on both sides of the stairs – with plenty of space for a wide variety of uses (second family room, study, theatre room, home gym, etc). The two-car garage offers plenty of storage. The owners have replaced both AC units in 2020. The Community has a playground, pool with cabana, put-put golf, basketball & tennis court, walking and bike trails and some of the lowest HOA fees around. It is conveniently located just a short drive from the attractions, golf courses, & Winter Garden Village shopping and restaurants…and you’ll be able to watch the Disney Fireworks from your front yard! THIS HOME IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!! This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,015 sqft., $689,900-Open House on Sun., 9/3/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8378 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: 4 year young 3 bed 3 bath home in the Windermere Isle Community. This home has been freshly painted throughout and has porcelain tile in the living areas and carpet in all bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has a hall bath with tub shower combo, Granite counter and 18 x 18 Ceramic tile flooring, 3rd bedroom has walk in closet, and full bath with tub shower combo and Granite counters and 18 X 18 inche ceramic Tile. There is a dining area that can be converted into a 4th bedroom if needed. Entering into the shared kitchen you will find an oversized island, double wall ovens, GAS COOKTOP, microwave that is vented to the outside, dishwasher, Designer 42 cabinets, Granite countertops, Stainless Steel 8 under mount kitchen sink with Moen Faucet. All Ceiling lighting is LED. The great room is spacious with tons of natural light with entrance to the 21 X 6 Screened Lanai overlooking a backyard big enough for a pool. The Master Bedroom is located at the rear of the home and enters into the Master Bath with Garden Tub, Stall Shower, Dual, Sinks, Granite Counters and walk in closet. This home has Barrel Tile Roof, Air Barrier and additional home sealing to reduce heating and cooling costs, Gutters, R38 Spray Foam Insulation, Double Pane Low E windows, insulated Wayne Dalton Steel Raised Panel Garage door with Genie Garage door opener, Gas Tankless Water Heater, 9′ Ceilings, 2 panel Square Top Interior Doors, and professional landscaping. The HOA includes Lawn Care and Fertilizer. The community located in close proximity to Disney, has a community pool and cabana and playground. This home features: 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $694,900-Open House on Sun., 9/3/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9012 Chapman Oak Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Nestled on an expansive oversized corner lot, this move-in-ready 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath home offers comfort and charm. The property boasts mature landscaping surrounding the residence in a subdued, natural setting, with majestic trees providing curb appeal in the lush front yard and casting shade on the relaxing backyard. This home combines indoor and outdoor living, offering a serene oasis within a charming neighborhood. Step inside, and a sense of openness immediately greets you. The home’s design emphasizes an authentic open floor plan that seamlessly connects the various living spaces, creating an inviting, spacious, and cozy ambiance. Tile flooring gracefully extends throughout all rooms, offering a timeless aesthetic while ensuring practicality for everyday living. The living and dining rooms grab your attention with their generous sizes. These well-appointed spaces provide ample room for large gatherings, social events, or moments of relaxation. The abundant natural light that filters through the large windows further enhances the warm and inviting atmosphere. The updated kitchen serves as the heart of the home, with the perfect blend of functionality and style. Camden style cabinets, elegantly upgraded, provide ample storage while seamlessly integrating with the overall design. High-definition laminate countertops offer both durability and a touch of luxury. A new microwave was added in 2023, complementing the updated refrigerator in 2022. Undermount lighting adds a refined touch, enhancing the space’s aesthetic and functionality. A large window above the kitchen sink frames views of the expansive back patio, creating a delightful focal point. This space extends the interior, providing an inviting area for al fresco dining, entertaining guests, or simply savoring relaxing moments in the fresh air. As a one-story home, the primary suite, a true haven of tranquility, is spacious and features direct access to the enclosed patio. Inside, two closets await – a spacious walk-in with custom shelving catering to your storage needs. The ensuite bathroom has been thoughtfully updated to match the kitchen’s aesthetic, with Camden style cabinets, dual sinks, and a separate water closet. The walk-in shower, adorned with seamless glass, offers a luxurious escape. Three additional bedrooms, each boasting sizable closets, cater to various needs, whether guest accommodations, a home office, or a growing family’s requirements. These rooms share access to another full bathroom and a convenient half-guest bath, all updated for style and practicality. Ceiling fans are found in most rooms, enhancing comfort and energy efficiency. As you step onto the back patio, an inviting space emerges, primed for outdoor gatherings and relaxation. The backyard, framed by beautiful shade-providing trees, provides a pleasant ambiance and mature landscaping, creating a tranquil retreat in your backyard. Situated in the sought-after school district of Olympis High School, this home ensures access to this popular school. For golf enthusiasts, one of the best courses in the world, The Bay Hill Club and Lodge, is nearby. And if shopping and dining are your delights, the vibrant hub of Dr. Phillips awaits with its array of boutiques, eateries, and entertainment options. Disney World, Universal, and Sea World are also nearby, making this the perfect location. This home features: 4 bd., 2.5+ ba., 2,079 sqft., $575,000-Open House on Sun., 9/3/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 8448 Greenbank Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to this exquisite two-story, 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath house nestled within the serene gated community of Lakes of Windermere, offering an abundance of luxury and comfort. As you approach the front of the property, a meticulously landscaped yard and a charming front porch greet you with an air of elegance. Upon entering, you’ll immediately be captivated by the grandeur of the double-height living room ceiling, which bathes the space in natural light, creating a sense of openness and sophistication. It offers a formal living area, perfect for hosting guests. Adjacent to it is a tasteful formal dining area, providing an ideal setting for special gatherings and memorable meals. To the left of the foyer you’ll find a den/study area creating a quiet work space. Moving further into the house, the heart of the home unveils itself in the form of a spacious family room that seamlessly connects to the kitchen and breakfast nook. This design ensures that even during meal preparation, the family can remain engaged and connected. The kitchen boasts ample counter space, and a convenient island. The bright master bedroom suite located on the first floor offers ultimate privacy and convenience, with an ensuite bathroom that features a luxurious garden tub, a separate glass-enclosed shower, and a dual sink vanity that combines style and functionality. A water closet provides added privacy, while a spacious walk-in closet and linen closet cater to your storage needs. On the second floor you’ll find a loft area that could be used as a versatile space for relaxation or work. This level also houses three generously sized bedrooms, each thoughtfully designed to provide comfort and tranquility and a spacious full bathroom with shower/tub combination. One of the bedrooms enjoys its own ensuite bathroom, adding an extra touch of luxury and convenience. The expansive backyard faces a conservation area, creating a picturesque and serene setting that blends the comforts of home with the beauty of nature and completes the unique features of this oversized lot. Nestled within a gated community enriched with amenities, it presents an opportunity to experience the Windermere lifestyle that seamlessly blends comfort, elegance, and leisure. The community’s playground, park, pool and clubhouse provide recreational opportunities for all ages, ensuring that every member of the family has a place to unwind and have fun. Entire roof replaced in 2022. Fresh interior and exterior paint (August/23). Carpet replaced throughout the entire house August/2023. AC system replaced in 2016. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 2,565 sqft., $570,000-Open House on Sat., 9/2/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 12753 Hawkstone Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Introducing an exquisite Windermere Lakefront Estate. Sitting on over half an acre of lush land directly on Lake Sawyer. Single-story luxury, where a thoughtfully designed floor plan unfolds with 4 bedrooms, a home office, plus a captivating bonus room. Enter through grand double leaded glass doors, and be drawn to the double French doors and the screened pool and spa, which mirror the stunning backdrop of the lake. Beautiful wood floors, lofty ceilings, and tasteful crown molding adorn the main areas and a gas fireplace framed in travertine invites you to cozy up in style. The perfect office space sits behind French doors with a double tray ceiling and plantation shutters. The Master Retreat is nothing short of majestic – offering an expansive bay sitting area, tray ceiling and delicate molding. From here, you can take in views of the inviting pool and the serene view of the lake. Dual walk in closets are designed with built-in systems. The Master Bath is stunning, with floor to ceiling travertine, a whirlpool tub and custom cabinetry. For the culinary enthusiast, the Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen is a haven of creativity. Custom cabinetry, crowned with regal molding and corbels, offset by the leathered granite that graces the expansive island. Stainless Thermador appliances, stand ready to elevate your culinary adventures. A cozy breakfast area becomes your personal perch to the picturesque pool and lake views. The family room is designed to embrace natural light through architecturally appointed windows. Sliders invite you to seamless outdoor living and ensure unobstructed lake views. The secondary bedrooms are positioned for privacy. Two bedrooms areoff the kitchen, one with ensuite, adorned with granite and floor to ceiling travertine. The fourth bedroom, situated off the family room, currently serves as a home gym. And there’s more – the piece de resistance for lake views – the Bonus room. Offering oversized windows this space provides an incomparable panorama of Lake Sawyer, making it a true retreat! Embrace the pinnacle of outdoor living as you step onto the covered lanai that surveys the lake. The heated, screened pool and spa beckon with their sparkling waters, equipped with self cleaning system, a seating bar with a poolside umbrella, color-changing LED lights and water jets that dance above. An inviting propane fire pit and charming gas Tiki torches set the stage for memorable gatherings. A small fenced dog run side yard is perfect for furry friends. The beautifully landscaped grounds come to life with evening lighting, guiding your way along the captivating meandering TREX walkway. The path leads you to a stunning gazebo and a covered boat dock complete with an electric lift. Enjoy the lake breeze, take a leisurely swim off the dock, explore the water by kayak, or indulge in fishing and water skiing. The oversized side entry 3-car garage is equipped with hanging storage racks. Throughout the home, 8-foot interior doors and plantation shutters uphold the cohesive design. A generator, ensures your peace of mind during unforeseen circumstances. Embrace the Windermere Lakefront Beauty and seize your chance to immerse yourself in the quintessential lake lifestyle. While tranquility envelops you on peaceful Lake Sawyer, you remain conveniently connected to top-rated schools, an array of shopping top dining spots. This is more than just a home – it’s an extraordinary canvas for a life well-lived. This home features: 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,692 sqft., $1,699,900-Open House on Sat., 9/2/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13760 Summerport Trail Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: Elegantly poised on the pond waterfront, this immaculate 2-story home in the coveted Summerport community promises a lifestyle of unparalleled serenity and convenience. With meticulous attention to detail, this home has been lovingly maintained, ensuring a move-in ready experience for its next owner. Four spacious bedrooms accompanied by three full bathrooms and a guest powder room. An open-concept kitchen, perfect for the modern chef, seamlessly flows into the home’s main living areas. The fresh, brand-new carpeting on the upper floor contrasts beautifully with the durable and stylish tile throughout the ground floor. A sizable 2-car garage ensures ample space for vehicles, storage, or a workshop. Enjoy the serene views from the comfort of your frontyard, offering tranquil water vistas and the perfect backdrop for evening gatherings or morning meditations. Conveniently located near premium shopping centers and top-rated schools, this home promises both seclusion and accessibility. Discover the magic of Windermere living. Whether you’re lounging indoors, entertaining guests in the open kitchen, or gazing outside, this home caters to every whim and desire. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 2,236 sqft., $519,900-Open House on Sun., 9/3/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9150 Outlook Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to this exquisite and immaculate home that boasts an abundance of open space and natural light. Step inside, and you’ll be greeted by a soaring ceiling in the elegant foyer. On the first floor, you’ll find a versatile bedroom with a full bath, a formal dining room that can easily double as an office. The kitchen is a true chef’s delight, featuring 42 warm honey-colored cabinets, granite counters, and a classic white subway tile backsplash. A walk-in pantry, vented built-in microwave, and two full double ovens provide both convenience and functionality. Pendant light grace the spacious kitchen island, and a butler’s pantry, conveniently located between the kitchen and garage, adds an extra touch of convenience. The main floor is adorned with neutral porcelain tile, while the stairwell and entire second floor, including all bedrooms, showcase brand new Lifeproof wood-look vinyl. The expansive owner’s suite is a private retreat with two large walk-in closets, a soaking tub, a separate shower, and a double vanity. Each bedroom also features walk-in closets and TV cable feed-throughs. The second floor includes a bonus/media room prewired for A/V components, offering endless possibilities for entertainment. As you step outside, you’ll be enchanted by the screened lanai and pool area – a perfect spot for springtime barbecues or sun-soaked relaxation. The saltwater pool with a sun shelf is surrounded by glass mosaic tiles in calming ocean hues of blue. The most exciting aspect is that the property has been recently enclosed with a newly installed privacy vinyl fence for privacy while you enjoy the outdoor oasis. This home is not only stunning but also equipped with energy-efficient features, such as R-38 Insulation, 15 SEER HVAC, and a hybrid water heater, which contribute to lower utility bills and an ENERGY STAR rating. Located in the desirable community of Windermere Trails, surrounded by green space and ponds, yet conveniently close to shopping and dining options. The community offers a lakeside pool and splash pad, playgrounds, and a running/biking trail. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this beautiful home yours. Call today to schedule your private tour and experience the luxurious lifestyle it offers! This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,988 sqft., $779,000-Open House on Sat., 9/2/2023 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 9/3/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 12754 Bideford Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this classic, spacious, and inviting 4-bedroom, 3/1 bathroom two-story home located in the charming city of Windermere. As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a grand entry that leads to a beautiful living room and a separate dining area. The house boasts high ceilings and elegant porcelain tile flooring throughout. The gourmet kitchen features custom granite countertops, offering both style and functionality. The second floor houses a generously sized master suite with double doors, a cozy sitting area framed by large windows, and an expansive walk-in closet. An additional guest room with an attached bathroom is conveniently situated on the first floor. The rear-entry garage and backyard add to the convenience and appeal of this home. This residence is ideally located just minutes away from Disney, shopping, dining, and offers access to excellent schools. Notably, the house features a solar system installed in 2021, which presents a fantastic opportunity for energy efficiency. The buyer will have the option to assume the solar system with Goodleap at 228 fixed installments of $313.47 The ceiling lamp in the dining room, the TV stand in the living room, and the items in the garage will not be included as part of the sale. However, we’re pleased to highlight that the pool pump has been recently replaced, and one of the air conditioners is brand new. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 2,889 sqft., $4669,000-Open House on Sat., 9/2/2023 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 325 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: The allure of the Butler Chain of Lakes beckons! Nestled in the heart of the Town of Windermere on Lake Down, this expansive 3975 sq ft 4 bedroom 3 bathroom residence is a testament to the desirable Windermere Lifestyle. As you step inside the foyer, the scenic view of Lake Down greets you. The large dining room provides a pleasurable dining experience with lake views. Beyond the dining room, you move into the expansive lakefront family room with three full glass French doors with side panels, a wet bar and views of your outdoor lakefront oasis. The kitchen boasts a natural gas cooktop, paneled refrigerator, a new smart convection microwave and a breakfast bar. The master suite has a sitting room with views of the lake, as does the 2nd bedroom. Gather with friends and family in the theater room to enjoy sports, movies and games in luxury. Step outside of the theater room to a secluded paved patio that can be used to enjoy outdoor dining and company around a fire during the winter months. Enjoy relaxing in the pool on a hot summer’s day or take your boat out and enjoy the lifestyle lake living provides. You will treasure the ease of enjoying lake life having direct access to Lake Down via your own private dock and access to the prestigious Windermere Chain of Lakes. The Town of Windermere has much to offer with a park and tennis courts within a few blocks of your home. Join your neighbors for morning or evening walks or bicycle rides along the dirt roads where old oaks overhang your every step, along the sidewalks or in the parks. You’ll appreciate the convenience of the breakfast and lunch cafe, coffee shop, hometown craft brewery and ice cream shop – all less than a mile away, and within walking distance or you may take your golf cart. The Town of Windermere offers Friday Farmer’s Market, Monthly Food Truck night and special events throughout the year. Residence has been professionally staged by Max Home Design. Ask about the Home Staging Package which is available separately. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,975 sqft., $2,998,000-Open House on Sat., 9/2/2023 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 13310 Riggs Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful executive smart house expands over 3600+sq ft home with luxurious touches that will make this your dream home. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with a heap load of tall, custom cabinets, a supersized Carrera Island and a digital, oversized, refrigerator. This is the perfect home for entertaining as well as relaxing. Cozy and Elegant. You will find porcelain wood plank style tile as well as solid wood floors flowing throughout the home. This a home visitors say, Wow to and leave impressed. Each bedroom has its own bathroom for comfort. The oversized master bedroom is spacious and has two large walk-in closets. Connected is its own custom designed master bathroom retreat, with a whirlpool tub and Spanish tile flooring, Carrera counters and Led Mirror. The oversized wall panel shower system is perfect for an elevated showering experience. This bathroom radiates luxury. The luxury you deserve. For security, the home is protected with a top-of-the-line Vivint security system and an indoor viewing panel. The system controls the lighting, garage doors and the a/c systems, each are viewable and controllable from your phone. Alkaline water system in the kitchen and Rainsoft water systems flow throughout the home. Great school districts, near shopping centers and supermarkets, boating opportunities at nearby lakes, near world class golf courses and only 20-30 minutes away from theme parks. Make this your home today. This home features: 5 bd., 5.5+ ba., 3,611 sqft., $849,000-Open House on Sat., 9/2/2023 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 9/3/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11631 Via Lucerna Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful Mediterranean pool house in a sort after gated community in Windermere is ready to be your next home. This home has been well taken care of and will not disappoint. Kitchen comes with all stainless-steel appliances, granite countertop and 42 upgrade cabinets with plenty of storage for your everyday needs. Tiles throughout wet areas and upgraded wood floor. The upstairs features a balcony that overlooks the swimming pool with fenced in backyard. This prime location allows very close access to shopping, all the amenities, and quick access to the main local roads and highway. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 2,774 sqft., $715,000-Open House on Sat., 9/2/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11930 Otterbrooke Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to 11930 Otterbrooke Trail, a stunning two-story home nestled in the sought-after Windermere area of Florida. This spacious residence offers 4 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms, providing abundant space for comfortable living. The exterior area offers an open porch seating perfect to unwind after a long day! As you step inside, you’ll be captivated by the elegance and charm of this home! The separate living and dining rooms create a formal area, perfect for hosting guests and special occasions. Boiserie panels & crown molding thru out the first floor. The kitchen seamlessly flows into the family room, creating an open and inviting atmosphere for relaxation and entertainment. The Gourmet kitchen was totally updated within the last year, features a generous sized island, providing ample space for meal preparation and casual dining! Take advantage of the Samsung fingerprint resistant stainless-steel appliances, flat induction cook top, wine fridge, built-in oven & microwave, non-scratch wifi refrigerator, natural Cambria quartz counter tops, floor to ceiling cabinets, stylish backsplash, recessed LED lighting, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar with gorgeous pendant lighting. The family room offers a stoned accent wall with a built-in electric fireplace. The pool bath is super convenient for all your guest. The storage underneath the stairs is spacious for all your storage needs. The Garage has commercial grade epoxy flooring, an extra refrigerator, lots of cabinets and counter space for all your tools & a solar water heater. One of the standout features of this home is the pavered deck screened-in heated pool & spa with a waterfall. Lounge poolside and enjoy the Florida sunshine or take a refreshing swim to beat the heat. The outdoor kitchen includes a grill, beverage fridge and adds convenience and makes outdoor dining a breeze, allowing you to entertain with ease and style. Backyard is completely fenced with vinyl privacy fencing. Every evening you can sit in your backyard and watch fireworks! This is a smart home which also includes a security system, water softener, and gutters. Upstairs, you’ll find more Boiserie panels, & all the bedrooms, providing privacy and tranquility for restful nights. Each bedroom is well-appointed and offers ample space. Laundry room includes, cabinets, and LG washer and dryer. Master ensuite is spacious with 2 separate tray ceiling, walk in closets, walk in shower with a brushed nickel dual head waterfall 4-way diverter shower head. Additional two bedrooms are en-suites with their jack and jill bathrooms. 4th bedroom is used as an office. The unique features found throughout the home add character and charm, creating a truly special living environment. Located in Windermere, this home offers access to top-rated schools, shopping centers, dining options, and recreational activities. Enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area and this exclusive community amenities which include a pool and playground with a lower HOA Fee. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this stunning Windermere home yours. Schedule a showing today and explore all the remarkable features and possibilities it has to offer. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,152 sqft., $899,000-Open House on Sat., 9/2/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: