Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 5626 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to the gated Oxford Moor subdivision, located in the sought after community of Windermere. Nestled among pristine freshwater lakes, and only 6mi from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, this location is unmatched, offering a unique balance of privacy, natural amenities, and world-class attractions. As you pull up to this meticulously maintained home you’ll be greeted with lush tropical landscaping, manicured flower beds, and a spacious pavered drive leading to an attached 3-car garage and accented by new custom outdoor landscape lighting. Enter the home through a double front door with large transom window and brand new custom etched glass inserts, to find yourself standing on all new tile floors that stretch through the expansive main living spaces. This home features a refreshed luxury interior with new paint throughout the entire home including ceilings, new crystal chandelier designer light fixtures and new sconces, which compliment a tray ceiling, elegant crown molding, Tuscan columns in the formal dining room, and a stacking triple glass slider that offers a panoramic view of the lanai and pond with fountain. The kitchen has undergone a complete renovation and now features an open concept design with new light fixtures, new glass tile backsplash, modern pale gray custom cabinetry with glass display cabinets, wine storage, display racks, secretary’s desk, and a functional center island workspace. Other recent kitchen enhancements include a new Delta faucet, updated range hood, and recently updated stainless steel refrigerator and microwave. A dinette is thoughtfully placed for quick meals and morning coffee, and the kitchen seamlessly integrates into a sprawling informal family room with views onto the pool deck and private backyard with pond. The family room has been enhanced with a new fireplace and mantle piece, and new shades which were replaced in the entire home. This split plan home features an owner’s wing with a home office that can be accessed through french doors from the foyer. The owner’s room includes new electric shades that reveal a sweeping view of the newly fenced backyard and pond, and allows plenty of natural light through three picture windows around a separate seating area, plus a stacking slider that leads to the large covered lanai. From the bedroom the owners can pass by a large walk-in closet with fully custom built-ins, and through a spacious dressing or exercise room, into a spa-style master bath with new light fixtures, a walk-in shower, soaking tub, dual vanities, water closet, and make-up counter. On the opposite side of the home you’ll find an additional downstairs guest suite that can easily accommodate out of town guests or multi-generational households for extended stays, that also provides a dedicated pool bath, perfect for entertaining guests. Two additional large bedrooms share a refreshed full bath with new floors, toilet, and lighting, and three bedrooms have new ceiling fans. Upstairs you’ll find a huge bonus room with new fan, which can be utilized as a home theatre, play room, 2nd, office, 5th bedroom, or studio space. Escape the Florida heat with this home’s one-of-a-kind extended covered lanai with new outdoor kitchen and grill, ceiling fans, a freshwater pool, and magnificent tropical water views. Additional improvements include new pool heater, newer air conditioning units, and newer pool pump. View 3D Tour. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 4,900 sqft., $1,399,000-Open House on Sun., 7/30/2023 (1:00 pm-3:30 pm).
- 8843 Newmarket Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Windermere Townhome – End Unit – ONE mile to Disney! This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Townhouse presents an incredible opportunity for those looking for home ownership and long-term investment opportunity. Located in the Lake Reams Townhomes community in Windermere, FL, with Disney only a mile away, shopping centers located less than 2 miles and easy access to SR 535. Built in 2003 offering 1, 420 square foot open floor plan with ceramic tile flooring on the first floor and carpet in the upstairs bedrooms. The kitchen overlooks the living room with views of your private patio, featuring 42″ shaker cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The spacious flex room welcomes you and guests into the home with wonderful natural lighting. Upstairs includes the laundry closet along with double owner suite bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, ensuite bathrooms featuring a garden tub/shower. Enjoy privacy from the fenced-in patio with brick pavers, landscape foliage and the added feature of being an end unit along with access to the 2 – car garage leading out to the newly paved (July 2023) alley. This townhome offers tinted film on east facing windows, installed in 2023 and block walls between each unit with internal fire retardant board. The Lake Reams Townhome community offers a community pool only 2 blocks away with lush trees lining the roads throughout the community. Located less than 5 miles from Windermere Prep, and under 6 miles from zoned A Rated schools (2022/2023 stats), convenient access to the renowned Horizon West Area from Reams Road with several Restaurant offerings, Movie Theatre, Fitness Locations, Parks, Trails and Community Events. Along with Downtown Windermere, Downtown Winter Garden, Local Breweries, Farmer’s Markets, Windermere Chain of Lakes and so much more, this location is perfect for enjoying all Windermere and Central Florida has to offer. This townhome features: 2 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,420 sqft., $385,000-Open House on Sat., 7/29/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & sun., 7/30/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2625 Crescent Lake Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: PRICE REDUCTION! BELOW APPRAISED VALUE! Take a look at this stunning pool home nestled on a sprawling 1 acre lot in the charming Windermere community with NO HOA. Impeccably designed for the modern family, this home is an entertainer’s dream, boasting a huge fully fenced yard complete with built in trampoline for fitness or family and with an amazing pool and spa. Now, step inside and experience the perfect blend of style and functionality… Upon entering, you’ll be captivated by the versatility of this home. The fourth bedroom has been transformed into a den, featuring exquisite built-in shelving, a convenient built-in desk with murphy bed, and elegant hardwood flooring that can effortlessly be converted back to a bedroom if desired. Prepare to be amazed as you discover the thoughtful details throughout, including a cozy gas log fireplace with a raised tile hearth in the family room, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The family room also boasts a Sonos entertainment system that transfers with the sale. One of the most remarkable features of this property is the rarity of finding such a large .99-acre lot in Windermere, providing ample space for outdoor activities and relaxation. The three-car oversized garage, complemented by an additional parking pad for your RV or recreational toys, adds to the convenience and functionality of this exceptional home. Rest assured that this home has been meticulously maintained and is in immaculate, move-in condition. Additionally, the home has undergone a complete transformation, with new septic drainfield 2020, most windows were replaced in 2020, a new roof 2016 air conditioning system 2016, new pool heater 2019, stainless steel kitchen appliances, kitchen cabinets and new quartz counters, and new bathroom cabinetry and Savannah shutters throughout. The pool area has been enhanced with new screens inviting you to unwind and bask in the Florida sunshine. Located in a smaller, close-knit neighborhood, this remarkable residence offers tranquility and privacy, while still being conveniently located near all amenities. Furthermore, you’ll have the added advantage of being within the highly sought-after schools ensuring an exceptional education for your family. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,911 sqft., $945,000-Open House on Sat., 7/29/2023 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 11560 Charnock Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this enchanting two-story, energy efficient, single family home in the desirable community Westside Village in Windermere. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath residence offers a charming and comfortable floor plan with a host of upgraded features. As you walk up to the home, you will notice its curb appeal with the well-manicured lawn amongst a tree lined street of maturing trees and covered front porch with enough room for sitting. Upon entering, you will step inside a luxury home featuring 10 foot ceilings with crown molding and vinyl flooring throughout the first floor. The formal living room is located just off the foyer and features elevated triple pane windows on one wall and a large bay window that allows you to look out into the front yard on another wall. As you continue through the home, you come upon a large kitchen fit for a chef. This exquisite kitchen features granite countertops, a large, extra-long island with cabinets and an overhang that allows seating, 42 inch cabinets with crown molding, and stainless steel appliances with a microwave over the range. There is a half bath and pantry with French Doors between the living room and kitchen. The open layout allows the kitchen to be accessible to both the dining room and the family room. The dining room features a high triple pane window, 20 foot ceiling, beautiful chandelier, and sliding glass door that allows access to the lanai. The family room has additional access to the lanai and features a Brush Pass through wall plate offering a neat, professional appearance when tv and electronic devices have cords that need to pass through the wall. The luxury upgrades don’t stop on the first floor. As you go up the stunning wooden plank stairs with wooden banister and steel rails you are led up to the second floor featuring 9 foot ceilings with crown molding, carpet flooring, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths with granite countertops, and laundry room. There is a large master bedroom with French Door entry, tray ceilings, and a Brush Pass through wall plate to hide cords. The gorgeous master bathroom also features French Door entry, plenty of lighting, granite countertops with dual sinks, walk-in shower, a water closet for privacy, and a huge walk-in closet. Each of the 2 guest bedrooms also have walk-in closets. The wooden banister and steel rails line the entire second floor leading to the upstairs covered balcony that you can sit on to watch the Disney fireworks, sunrise or sunset. There is also spacious additional storage beneath the stairs. The detached garage with coach lights is located behind the residence and is accessible through the covered, screened lanai with brick pavers and concrete flooring. This dream home is conveniently located close to excellently rated schools, less than 5 minutes from Publix, shops, dining, less than 20 minutes from Disney and Winter Garden Village. Westside Village is a great community with state of the art amenities including a clubhouse, resort style pool, and playground. Schedule a showing today and envision a life of relaxation, charm, and serenity in this extraordinary home. This home features: 3 bd., 2.5+ ba., 2,089 sqft., $549,000-Open House on Sun., 7/30/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7985 Brofield Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Experience the best of community living combined with privacy and enchanting views of Magic Kingdom fireworks at The Berkshire Park. This remarkable home boasts 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths on a large corner lot, offering a perfect blend of modern comfort and style. As you enter the main floor, you’ll be greeted by an elegant formal living room and a spacious kitchen/family room with a convenient bar seating area for two. To the left, a generous dinette awaits, capable of accommodating a table for 4 to 8 guests. The family room at the rear of the house boasts triple windows that provide stunning views of lush green trees and open land. Glass sliders open up to a screened lanai, creating a seamless indoor-outdoor experience with no rear neighbors. There’s even enough space to add a private pool if desired. Moving upstairs, you’ll discover a spacious master bedroom featuring an en-suite bathroom with double vanities, a garden tub, and a glass-enclosed shower. Additionally, there are three more bedrooms and two bathrooms, all with ample closet space. The garage is oversized, accommodating up to three cars. Safety is a priority in this community, as it features a single entry and exit point with minimal traffic. Located in the charming Town of Windermere, a highly sought-after community in Central Florida and a favorite among elite celebrities, this home offers access to a plethora of amenities. The surrounding area is filled with attractions, including major highways, Mickey’s house, Downtown Orlando, the Orlando airport, restaurants, shops, breweries, ice cream parlors, entertainment venues, farmer’s markets, movie theaters, and a diverse calendar of fun community events. Enjoy the abundance of walking and biking trails, as well as the impressive facilities of the Berkshire Park Community, which include a well-maintained and expansive pool, a playground, and tennis courts. There’s truly something for everyone in this vibrant and welcoming neighborhood. PS: A brand new 5 Ton HVAC ($17, 000) was just installed on July, 2023. COME VIEW THIS REMARKABLE HOME BEFORE IT’S GONE! This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 2,895 sqft., $735,000-Open House on Sat., 7/29/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 7/30/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11999 Water Run Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: Unbeatable location in the CHARMING WINDERMERE! This spectacular TOWNHOME IS LOADED WITH UPGRADES and features 2 bedrooms + open LOFT area that can be easily transformed into a 3rd bedroom (original builder option) or used as an OFFICE/STUDY/MEDIA ROOM. This exceptionally maintained home is offered MOSTLY FURNISHED and is a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer looking for a turn-key home. Fall in love with FUNCTIONAL OPEN FLOOR PLAN featuring TALL CEILINGS, gorgeous NATURAL WOOD LOOK PLANK TILE FLOORING throughout the first floor, upgraded light fixtures and a beautiful WOODEN STAIRCASE with decorative balusters. Stunning fully equipped KITCHEN in the heart of the home is featuring ample space to enjoy cooking experience: EXTRA LARGE ISLAND with beautiful QUARTZ COUNTERTOP and a huge cafe height breakfast bar with wood finished base and storage cabinets; designer 42 upper CABINETS with crown molding (Timberlake high-quality cabinetry throughout), elegant DIAGONAL SUBWAY TILE BACKSPLASH, Whirlpool STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, KITCHEN VENT with outside exhaust, roomy kitchen sink with modern pull out faucet, recessed lights and a closet pantry. Enjoy the convenience of a designated DINING ROOM at the front of the home and a separate FAMILY ROOM on the other side of the gorgeous kitchen. DELUXE OWNER’S SUITE on the second level is a great size and features SPACIOUS WALK-IN CLOSET. UPGRADED and CUSTOM DESIGNED OWNER’S BATHROOM showcases sleek FRAMELESS SHOWER ENCLOSURE, tasteful off-set pattern floor and wall tile work, DUAL SINKS with QUARTZ COUNTERTOP. Upstairs guest bathroom also features QUARTZ COUNTERTOP and shower/tub combo; additional half bathroom downstairs. The comfortable LAUNDRY ROOM on the 2nd floor presents upper storage cabinets and GE WASHER & DRYER included in the Sale. Enjoy Florida living outside in your own PRIVATE COURTYARD with a cute paved sitting area and neat landscaping. Detached 2-car garage with alley access and additional open parking at the front of the home. ASHLIN PARK subdivision is offering a community pool, clubhouse, playground and lush parks for residents to enjoy. Maintenance and landscaping of the common areas, building exterior paint, roof repairs – all covered by the HOA; no CDD. This is a lovely home for new owners to make their own – we welcome you to schedule a private showing and check it out! Home Sweet Home awaits! This townhome features: 2 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,569 sqft., $440,000-Open House on Sat., 7/29/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 12937 Droxford Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: Location(Windermere)! Location(Windermere Schools)! Location(Shopping)! Location(Theme Parks)! Location(Restaurants)! Awesome 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Baths, Ranch Home in Popular Lakes Of Windermere. New Roof 2023 and New AC 2022. Spacious Open Floor Plan with Large Family Room and Casual Dining Combo. Large Master Suite with 2 Walk-in Closets. 3-additional Bedrooms with Large Closets. Formal Living/Dining Room Combo great space for additional entertaining space or Theater/Game Room. All Schools within a 2 miles drive, Shopping is a short drive to Winter Garden Village, 2 Grocery Stores within 2 miles, Disney Fireworks can are visible in Subdivision, and a short drive to Restaurant Row in Dr. Philips. 2 Newer Hospitals in Neighboring Winter Garden. Community Features: Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Volleyball, Large Open Play Field, Basketball and Plenty of Sidewalks for Walking. No Insurance Claims! This home features: 4 bd., 2.5+ ba., 2,460 sqft., $609,500-Open House on Sat., 7/29/2023 (9:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11930 Otterbrooke Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to 11930 Otterbrooke Trail, a stunning two-story home nestled in the sought-after Windermere area of Florida. This spacious residence offers 4 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms, providing abundant space for comfortable living. The exterior area offers an open porch seating perfect to unwind after a long day! As you step inside, you’ll be captivated by the elegance and charm of this home! The separate living and dining rooms create a formal area, perfect for hosting guests and special occasions. Boiserie panels & crown molding thru out the first floor. The kitchen seamlessly flows into the family room, creating an open and inviting atmosphere for relaxation and entertainment. The Gourmet kitchen was totally updated within the last year, features a generous sized island, providing ample space for meal preparation and casual dining! Take advantage of the Samsung fingerprint resistant stainless-steel appliances, flat induction cook top, wine fridge, built-in oven & microwave, non-scratch wifi refrigerator, natural Cambria quartz counter tops, floor to ceiling cabinets, stylish backsplash, recessed LED lighting, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar with gorgeous pendant lighting. The family room offers a stoned accent wall with a built-in electric fireplace. The pool bath is super convenient for all your guest. The storage underneath the stairs is spacious for all your storage needs. The Garage has commercial grade epoxy flooring, an extra refrigerator, lots of cabinets and counter space for all your tools & a solar water heater. One of the standout features of this home is the pavered deck screened-in heated pool & spa with a waterfall. Lounge poolside and enjoy the Florida sunshine or take a refreshing swim to beat the heat. The outdoor kitchen includes a grill, beverage fridge and adds convenience and makes outdoor dining a breeze, allowing you to entertain with ease and style. Backyard is completely fenced with vinyl privacy fencing. Every evening you can sit in your backyard and watch fireworks! This is a smart home which also includes a security system, water softener, and gutters. Upstairs, you’ll find more Boiserie panels, & all the bedrooms, providing privacy and tranquility for restful nights. Each bedroom is well-appointed and offers ample space. Laundry room includes, cabinets, and LG washer and dryer. Master ensuite is spacious with 2 separate tray ceiling, walk in closets, walk in shower with a brushed nickel dual head waterfall 4-way diverter shower head. Additional two bedrooms are en-suites with their jack and jill bathrooms. 4th bedroom is used as an office. The unique features found throughout the home add character and charm, creating a truly special living environment. Located in Windermere, this home offers access to top-rated schools, shopping centers, dining options, and recreational activities. Enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area and this exclusive community amenities which include a pool and playground with a lower HOA Fee. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this stunning Windermere home yours. Schedule a showing today and explore all the remarkable features and possibilities it has to offer. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,152 sqft., $899,000-Open House on Sat., 9/29/2023 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/30/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 426 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: Expect to be impressed with this beautifully appointed prime property in the heart of historic Windermere. Nestled in between the town’s Central Park and Lake Down, this home has the perfect mix of desirable original features and must-have contemporary living space. Upon arrival, you’ll be struck by the attractive front terrace with both open and covered space. It’s suitable for seating areas where you can take in the view of the meticulously landscaped lawn and the streetside row of ligustrum trees that provide privacy. Roof new in 2020. When you step inside, you’ll enter part of the original home. Here you’ll find highly polished hardwood flooring, a cedar closet, and a spacious, versatile room with one of two fireplaces. Currently arranged as a formal dining room, this space can be set up for whatever purpose suits your needs. Walk back to the heart of the home, where you’ll find a contemporary kitchen that’s open to common living space. Kitchen boasts quartz counters, breakfast bar, attractive tile backsplash, recessed lighting, 2 closet pantries and stainless appliances (included). Notice the wall of built-in cabinetry just off the kitchen – it’s great for all types of storage, and even has a drop-down panel that reveals what could serve as a mini-bar. The living room features a wall of windows which bathe the space in light and provide you with a wonderful view of your covered lanai, pool, and surrounding greenery. This room has a stone front, wood burning fireplace – always a plus on those chilly winter nights. Just off this space is the perfect den with backyard view, another space easily adaptable to your lifestyle. Split bedroom plan with master suite in the back. Here you’ll find an oversized bedroom with pool/patio views and elegant estate shutters. The ensuite bath features a dual sink vanity, soaker tub and separate shower. Custom designed master closet brings the WOW factor with an abundance of shelving, drawers and hanging space. Secondary bedrooms are off the front entry hall. Both are generous in size, have recessed lighting, and have access to the home’s secondary bath. Another reason to love this home is all that you have out back – expansive covered/slate tiled patio and pristine heated pool/spa under screen enclosure. The yard is completely fenced, and the lush foliage and landscaping provide you with your own private oasis as you enjoy fun in the sun. Property has an abundance of exterior lighting which provides absolutely beautiful night time illumination. Windermere residents enjoy deeded access to Lakes Bessie, Down, and Butler (about 1/2 mile away) and are permitted access to the community’s downtown tennis courts. You can walk one or two blocks in many directions and enjoy Central Park, Lake Street Park (on Lake Down), and of course, quaint Main Street with its farmers market and beloved shops (coffee, ice cream, tap room, and more). Short drive to Publix (less than 2 miles). Very good school district. No HOA. The seller has taken great care of this home for twenty years. You’ll love living here; come see all that makes it so special. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,138 sqft., $950,000-Open House on Sun., 7/30/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: