Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 11819 Vermillion Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This townhome is waiting for you to call it home! This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom gem boasts 1, 760 square feet of modern elegance and thoughtful design. As you approach the home, you’ll feel at ease with the brand new roof that provides peace of mind and lasting quality. The modern finishes throughout the home exude sophistication, creating a seamless blend of style and function. Upon entering, you’ll fall in love with the open layout of the living room, dining room and kitchen, which is ideal for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen is a chef’s delight, equipped with modern appliances and a large kitchen island, perfect for preparing gourmet meals or gathering with loved ones. The open concept layout flows effortlessly, creating a welcoming space to enjoy quality time with family and friends.heading upstairs, you’ll enjoy the convenience of an upstairs laundry room, making chores a breeze. The master bathroom is a true oasis, featuring a dual vanity and a luxurious, large walk-in shower, allowing you to unwind and pamper yourself in style.You’ll notice a stunning tray ceiling in the master bedroom, adding an extra touch of elegance to your private sanctuary. All the other bedrooms include plenty of space, storage and natural light so everyone in the family can feel right at home. One of the highlights of this townhome is the enclosed courtyard situated between the townhome and the garage, providing maximum privacy for your personal retreat or entertaining guests in style. Within your neighborhood, you’ll discover a community that elevates your living experience. Take advantage of the community clubhouse or greenspaces, an ideal venue for socializing or hosting events. Conveniently located close to major highways, this home offers easy commuting and access to all that the surrounding area has to offer. Indulge in amazing shopping and dining experiences just minutes away, fulfilling your every desire for culinary delights and retail therapy. For the thrill-seekers and adventure enthusiasts, this home is a stone’s throw away from world-class theme parks, promising endless excitement and unforgettable memories. And for Disney lovers, the Magic Kingdom is just minutes away, making this home truly magical. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a townhome that ticks all the boxes for luxury, convenience, and entertainment, schedule your private showing TODAY!!! This home features: 3 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,760 sqft., $435,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2-23 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 7/23/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13617 Darchance Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this fantastic 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom , at the highly sought after low HOA FEE ENCLAVE AT BERKSHIRE PARK COMMUNITY , with formal dining room and a private study open-air covered front porch with view. Interior boasts of tasteful wood flooring in the owner’s suite and ceramic tile and crown molding throughout the common areas. Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, 42 inch cabinets, . Enjoy the large owner’s suite with tray ceiling, hard wood floors and plenty of space with walk-in closet plus separate garden tub and shower. The covered and screened lanai has privacyopen-air covered front porch with view. no rear neighbor with fenced yard and paved back yard make it prefect for garden.Residents of the Enclave at Berkshire Park Community enjoy access to a community pool, playground, and walking trails. Take a walk through the trails at night to enjoy a beautiful Disney Firework show. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,147 sqft., $549,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/23/2023 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 11930 Otterbrooke Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to 11930 Otterbrooke Trail, a stunning two-story home nestled in the sought-after Windermere area of Florida. This spacious residence offers 4 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms, providing abundant space for comfortable living. The exterior area offers an open porch seating perfect to unwind after a long day! As you step inside, you’ll be captivated by the elegance and charm of this home! The separate living and dining rooms create a formal area, perfect for hosting guests and special occasions. Boiserie panels & crown molding thru out the first floor. The kitchen seamlessly flows into the family room, creating an open and inviting atmosphere for relaxation and entertainment. The Gourmet kitchen was totally updated within the last year, features a generous sized island, providing ample space for meal preparation and casual dining! Take advantage of the Samsung fingerprint resistant stainless-steel appliances, flat induction cook top, wine fridge, built-in oven & microwave, non-scratch wifi refrigerator, natural Cambria quartz counter tops, floor to ceiling cabinets, stylish backsplash, recessed LED lighting, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar with gorgeous pendant lighting. The family room offers a stoned accent wall with a built-in electric fireplace. The pool bath is super convenient for all your guest. The storage underneath the stairs is spacious for all your storage needs. The Garage has commercial grade epoxy flooring, an extra refrigerator, lots of cabinets and counter space for all your tools & a solar water heater. One of the standout features of this home is the pavered deck screened-in heated pool & spa with a waterfall. Lounge poolside and enjoy the Florida sunshine or take a refreshing swim to beat the heat. The outdoor kitchen includes a grill, beverage fridge and adds convenience and makes outdoor dining a breeze, allowing you to entertain with ease and style. Backyard is completely fenced with vinyl privacy fencing. Every evening you can sit in your backyard and watch fireworks! This is a smart home which also includes a security system, water softener, and gutters. Upstairs, you’ll find more Boiserie panels, & all the bedrooms, providing privacy and tranquility for restful nights. Each bedroom is well-appointed and offers ample space. Laundry room includes, cabinets, and LG washer and dryer. Master ensuite is spacious with 2 separate tray ceiling, walk in closets, walk in shower with a brushed nickel dual head waterfall 4-way diverter shower head. Additional two bedrooms are en-suites with their jack and jill bathrooms. 4th bedroom is used as an office. The unique features found throughout the home add character and charm, creating a truly special living environment. Located in Windermere, this home offers access to top-rated schools, shopping centers, dining options, and recreational activities. Enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area and this exclusive community amenities which include a pool and playground with a lower HOA Fee. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this stunning Windermere home yours. Schedule a showing today and explore all the remarkable features and possibilities it has to offer. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,152 sqft., $899,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/23/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6896 Trellis Vine Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: Seller motivated! Nestled in the heart of Windermere, discover your dream home in the serene neighbourhood of Windstone. This expansive, luxurious property spans just under 3500 square feet, thoughtfully designed to include five bedrooms and 4 Full bathrooms. What sets it apart is the added luxury of a main-level bedroom equipped with an ensuite bathroom. The home is in a prime location, a mere ten-minute drive from Walt Disney World, coupled with its proximity to A-rated schools including the acclaimed Windermere High School, and Low HOA Fee, which makes it a gem. Experience the unique blend of convenience and extravagance this home has to offer by booking your in-person or virtual tour today. Begin your journey towards an extraordinary lifestyle. This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,225 sqft., $780,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 11999 Water Run Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: Unbeatable location in the CHARMING WINDERMERE! This spectacular TOWNHOME IS LOADED WITH UPGRADES and features 2 bedrooms + open LOFT area that can be easily transformed into a 3rd bedroom (original builder option) or used as an OFFICE/STUDY/MEDIA ROOM. This exceptionally maintained home is offered MOSTLY FURNISHED and is a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer looking for a turn-key home. Fall in love with FUNCTIONAL OPEN FLOOR PLAN featuring TALL CEILINGS, gorgeous NATURAL WOOD LOOK PLANK TILE FLOORING throughout the first floor, upgraded light fixtures and a beautiful WOODEN STAIRCASE with decorative balusters. Stunning fully equipped KITCHEN in the heart of the home is featuring ample space to enjoy cooking experience: EXTRA LARGE ISLAND with beautiful QUARTZ COUNTERTOP and a huge cafe height breakfast bar with wood finished base and storage cabinets; designer 42 upper CABINETS with crown molding (Timberlake high-quality cabinetry throughout), elegant DIAGONAL SUBWAY TILE BACKSPLASH, Whirlpool STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, KITCHEN VENT with outside exhaust, roomy kitchen sink with modern pull out faucet, recessed lights and a closet pantry. Enjoy the convenience of a designated DINING ROOM at the front of the home and a separate FAMILY ROOM on the other side of the gorgeous kitchen. DELUXE OWNER’S SUITE on the second level is a great size and features SPACIOUS WALK-IN CLOSET. UPGRADED and CUSTOM DESIGNED OWNER’S BATHROOM showcases sleek FRAMELESS SHOWER ENCLOSURE, tasteful off-set pattern floor and wall tile work, DUAL SINKS with QUARTZ COUNTERTOP. Upstairs guest bathroom also features QUARTZ COUNTERTOP and shower/tub combo; additional half bathroom downstairs. The comfortable LAUNDRY ROOM on the 2nd floor presents upper storage cabinets and GE WASHER & DRYER included in the Sale. Enjoy Florida living outside in your own PRIVATE COURTYARD with a cute paved sitting area and neat landscaping. Detached 2-car garage with alley access and additional open parking at the front of the home. ASHLIN PARK subdivision is offering a community pool, clubhouse, playground and lush parks for residents to enjoy. Maintenance and landscaping of the common areas, building exterior paint, roof repairs – all covered by the HOA; no CDD. This is a lovely home for new owners to make their own – we welcome you to schedule a private showing and check it out! Home Sweet Home awaits! Matterport Link: This home features: 2 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,569 sqft., $440,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 7/23/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 426 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: Expect to be impressed with this beautifully appointed prime property in the heart of historic Windermere. Nestled in between the town’s Central Park and Lake Down, this home has the perfect mix of desirable original features and must-have contemporary living space. Upon arrival, you’ll be struck by the attractive front terrace with both open and covered space. It’s suitable for seating areas where you can take in the view of the meticulously landscaped lawn and the streetside row of ligustrum trees that provide privacy. Roof new in 2020. When you step inside, you’ll enter part of the original home. Here you’ll find highly polished hardwood flooring, a cedar closet, and a spacious, versatile room with one of two fireplaces. Currently arranged as a formal dining room, this space can be set up for whatever purpose suits your needs. Walk back to the heart of the home, where you’ll find a contemporary kitchen that’s open to common living space. Kitchen boasts quartz counters, breakfast bar, attractive tile backsplash, recessed lighting, 2 closet pantries and stainless appliances (included). Notice the wall of built-in cabinetry just off the kitchen – it’s great for all types of storage, and even has a drop-down panel that reveals what could serve as a mini-bar. The living room features a wall of windows which bathe the space in light and provide you with a wonderful view of your covered lanai, pool, and surrounding greenery. This room has a stone front, wood burning fireplace – always a plus on those chilly winter nights. Just off this space is the perfect den with backyard view, another space easily adaptable to your lifestyle. Split bedroom plan with master suite in the back. Here you’ll find an oversized bedroom with pool/patio views and elegant estate shutters. The ensuite bath features a dual sink vanity, soaker tub and separate shower. Custom designed master closet brings the WOW factor with an abundance of shelving, drawers and hanging space. Secondary bedrooms are off the front entry hall. Both are generous in size, have recessed lighting, and have access to the home’s secondary bath. Another reason to love this home is all that you have out back – expansive covered/slate tiled patio and pristine heated pool/spa under screen enclosure. The yard is completely fenced, and the lush foliage and landscaping provide you with your own private oasis as you enjoy fun in the sun. Property has an abundance of exterior lighting which provides absolutely beautiful night time illumination. Windermere residents enjoy deeded access to Lakes Bessie, Down, and Butler (about 1/2 mile away) and are permitted access to the community’s downtown tennis courts. You can walk one or two blocks in many directions and enjoy Central Park, Lake Street Park (on Lake Down), and of course, quaint Main Street with its farmers market and beloved shops (coffee, ice cream, tap room, and more). Short drive to Publix (less than 2 miles). Very good school district. No HOA. The seller has taken great care of this home for twenty years. You’ll love living here; come see all that makes it so special. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,138 sqft., $950,000-Open House on Sun., 7/23/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9747 Gotha Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: Amazing Rare opportunity to own this Historic landmark home on its Centenial !! Featured in many magazines , this original craftsman built in 1927 by Mr Wilkening for one of his three daughters, Gertrude. Mr. Wilkening was one of the area’s first citrus farmers. The home still holds much of its original charm, craftsmen moldings, hand blown glass windows with original weighted window systems, pine wood floors, and much more including the original door knobs! in addition to all the charm it is ready for modern living, completely updated kitchen with gas gourmet cook stove, granite counter tops, farm house sink, plenty of wood cabinet storage..Newer Ac system and newer roof have already been completed, aprox one year ago. Home has three full bedrooms two of which are large and can be the main bedroom, your choice. Bedrooms are split by a formal living and formal dining space. Front covered porch and nearly 1/3 acre of land, some of which was farmed during the great depression to feed the family. There is an additional out building which can be used as storage, converted to living space or changed into a garage. Due to size of the lot there is land to build should you choose to add living space or a pool. Location is walking distance to dining at the Yellow Dog Cafe, only 15 min drive to downtown Windermere or Downtown Orlando. Near the major attraction areas and No HOA which means you can even have chickens on this site! This home features: 3 bd., 1.5+ ba., 1,401 sqft., $674,988-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6379 Swanson St., Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful single-family Mediterranean home with 4 bedrooms and a Flex Room, 4 bathrooms, and a 2/1 split car garage layout in the desirable community of Enclave in Windermere. This home originally built by Meritage Homes starts with a great curb appeal – meticulously landscaped front, paver driveway, and elegant tiled roof. Step inside into the grand entry foyer and take note of high-end interior finishes including open railed staircase, an open floor plan concept, a large kitchen island with seat-in dining area, 42″ wood cabinets with crown molding, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, stainless steel vented hood, and walk-in pantry. The house has a flex room and full bath downstairs, and 4 additional bedrooms with a game room upstairs. For convenience, the laundry room is located upstairs. Another thing to love and appreciate about this home is the fenced backyard with a stone paver-covered lanai, a built-in bar, a fenced doghouse, and a massive hot tub with a swim hydrotherapy spa. Call us and schedule your appointment to see this property today!!! This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,804 sqft., $1,020,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6707 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: You can’t go wrong with this blended Victorian style home in Windermere, Florida. BRAND NEW ROOF 1 YR, Largest lot of its kinds, and previous builder model…. This beautiful home comes with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and the owner’s suite being on the first floor to have all the privacy. Walking into the home you will notice the handsome hardwood flooring throughout the main floor w/ marble tiled foyer. The gourmet kitchen features 42 cabinets, glass front butler pantry cabinets w/ crown molding and granite counter-tops, large center island, and walk-in butler. The primary ensuite features a huge walk-in closets, custom built-in dresser, dual sinks, garden tub and separate shower, separate sitting area and has access to the screened lanai and refreshing pool. Upgrades include, Lightning rods, 3M window film, Central vacuum, arched doorways, plantation shutters, built-in cupboards and nooks. Beat the Florida heat with the custom built pool with an amazing water feature and when the sun is going down, you can walk onto your wrap around front porch and watch the sunset or even take a walk down to the fishing pier on Lake Sawyer. The community has a pool, tennis and basketball courts, walking paths, and a fishing pier on Lake Sawyer. Located on a corner lot on a quiet circle just off Route 535 it is close to private and public schools, theme parks, major roads, shopping and restaurants. A very special home not to be missed! This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,207 sqft., $799,999-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11560 Charnock Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this enchanting two-story, energy efficient, single family home in the desirable community Westside Village in Windermere. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath residence offers a charming and comfortable floor plan with a host of upgraded features. As you walk up to the home, you will notice its curb appeal with the well-manicured lawn amongst a tree lined street of maturing trees and covered front porch with enough room for sitting. Upon entering, you will step inside a luxury home featuring 10 foot ceilings with crown molding and vinyl flooring throughout the first floor. The formal living room is located just off the foyer and features elevated triple pane windows on one wall and a large bay window that allows you to look out into the front yard on another wall. As you continue through the home, you come upon a large kitchen fit for a chef. This exquisite kitchen features granite countertops, a large, extra-long island with cabinets and an overhang that allows seating, 42 inch cabinets with crown molding, and stainless steel appliances with a microwave over the range. There is a half bath and pantry with French Doors between the living room and kitchen. The open layout allows the kitchen to be accessible to both the dining room and the family room. The dining room features a high triple pane window, 20 foot ceiling, beautiful chandelier, and sliding glass door that allows access to the lanai. The family room has additional access to the lanai and features a Brush Pass through wall plate offering a neat, professional appearance when tv and electronic devices have cords that need to pass through the wall. The luxury upgrades don’t stop on the first floor. As you go up the stunning wooden plank stairs with wooden banister and steel rails you are led up to the second floor featuring 9 foot ceilings with crown molding, carpet flooring, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths with granite countertops, and laundry room. There is a large master bedroom with French Door entry, tray ceilings, and a Brush Pass through wall plate to hide cords. The gorgeous master bathroom also features French Door entry, plenty of lighting, granite countertops with dual sinks, walk-in shower, a water closet for privacy, and a huge walk-in closet. Each of the 2 guest bedrooms also have walk-in closets. The wooden banister and steel rails line the entire second floor leading to the upstairs covered balcony that you can sit on to watch the Disney fireworks, sunrise or sunset. There is also spacious additional storage beneath the stairs. The detached garage with coach lights is located behind the residence and is accessible through the covered, screened lanai with brick pavers and concrete flooring. This dream home is conveniently located close to excellently rated schools, less than 5 minutes from Publix, shops, dining, less than 20 minutes from Disney and Winter Garden Village. Westside Village is a great community with state of the art amenities including a clubhouse, resort style pool, and playground. Schedule a showing today and envision a life of relaxation, charm, and serenity in this extraordinary home. This home features: 3 bd., 2.5+ ba., 2,089 sqft., $564,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 1410 Crescent Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: A RARE FIND doesn’t even begin to describe this stunning lakefront home in Windermere on 4.64 acres! This home is located on one of the most beautiful waterfront lots in all of Windermere if not all of Central Florida!!! Located on Crescent Lake, 1 of 14 lakes in the highly sought-after Butler Chain of Lakes. Crescent Lake subdivisions lakefront lots rarely come available, so this is an opportunity you don’t want to pass up if you love incredible sunsets with panoramic views, watching Disney Fireworks every night from your patio, large front and rear lawns, 141 feet of lakefront shoreline and a boat dock with a lift. There is no other lot available on the Butler Chain of Lakes with the views and potential to make it your own that this home and lot provides. The light, bright, open floorplan offers high ceilings, a private owners suite, 4 to 6 bedrooms, an office, billiards/game room, home gym/flex room, screened pool/spa and a detached storage building for all your lake gear and toys or a remote office from the home. The opportunities this home offers are endless. Neighboring new homes offered in the $3M+ range that don’t have the view or lake access that this one does. Minutes from I-4, downtown Orlando, Disney Springs restaurants and shopping, Orlando International Airport, Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and all other Central Florida attractions. Enjoy all your favorite water sports, great sunsets, and a home with room to have family and friends come for visits and stay for a while! More photos coming soon. Call for your private viewing appointment immediately. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 4,325 sqft., $2,125,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 9117 Outlook Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: Huge price drop By almost $50k, now it is price it to sell. Nothing wrong with the house, just very motivated seller. Windermere Trails has A-rated public and private schools with tons of restaurants and shopping to choose from. The possibilities are endless when entertaining your guests from in or outside your home with Disney close by. With 4, 936 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths and 3 car garage. House features a lot of upgrades. Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook, den/office, living and dining room, family room, and movie room. Swimming pool and screen enclosure. The home also has a built in intercom system throughout the house for easier communication. We are ready to show. Using showing button get the code. the pictures had old owner Furnitures, the new add pictures is after the owner moved out. Virtual Tour. This home features: 5 bd., 3.5+ ba., 4,936 sqft., $925,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (11:00 am-6:00 pm).
- 13760 Calera Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful townhome is located in the spectacular Vineyards of Horizon West which consists of two community pools, small and large dog parks, a playground and has an easy access for walking and biking at Tibet-Butler Preserve. It is Zoned for top rated school Zone. This beautiful & ready to move in 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms 2 car garage townhome is very spacious & open. Downstairs includes a nice kitchen, living/dining room, 1/2-bathroom, laundry room, and fenced exterior courtyard. All the bedrooms are upstairs for plenty of privacy. The master bedroom is large and bright with nice windows, the master bathroom comes with a garden tub, a shower and dual vanity, the other 2 bedrooms are also good sizes and bright. The garage access is off the kitchen. A huge island with granite countertops for your cooking with enough space to put bar stools and enjoy eating your breakfast, and a closet pantry. Watch sunrises from your front porch every morning. The association takes care of the lawncare, exterior building maintenance, and community areas. Community boasts 2 swimming pools, plenty of parks and green space including ponds, community playground, and lots of sidewalks. Minutes from shopping, restaurants, schools, SR 429, and Walt Disney World. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this gem. This home features: 3 bd., 2.5+ ba., 1,912 sqft., $456,000-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7949 Janellene Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Amazing Ashton Woods-built- highly sought after Sheffield floorplan with four bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths plus a spacious loft and Bonus Room is available now! This beautiful two-story home with over 3, 000 square feet is located in the Reserve at Berkshire Park in Windermere. From the moment you walk in through the front door you’ll feel at home. The original owners have cared for this property and added crown molding and plantation shutters throughout the entire home. The first floor Owners Suite is large enough to fit even your largest furniture with a spacious closet and the master bath with upgraded tile and extended shower. The kitchen includes a large island, upgraded 42 cabinets & backsplash and all stainless steel appliances and flows directly into the expansive great room. The downstairs laundry room includes built-in cabinets, pre-plumb for sink/tub, washer & dryer. The second story has three bedrooms – one with its own en-suite. The upstairs also includes two large bonus spaces on both sides of the stairs – with plenty of space for a wide variety of uses (second family room, study, theatre room, home gym, etc). The two-car garage offers plenty of storage. The owners have replaced both AC units in 2020. The Community has a playground, pool with cabana, put-put golf, basketball & tennis court, walking and bike trails and some of the lowest HOA fees around. It is conveniently located just a short drive from the attractions, golf courses, & Winter Garden Village shopping and restaurants…and you’ll be able to watch the Disney Fireworks from your front yard! THIS HOME IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!! This home features: 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,015 sqft., $699,900-Open House on Sat., 7/22/2023 (10:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 7/23/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: