Concrete Blocks Bonanza
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Thanks to all of you out there who participated in the buying of our huge discount of concrete blocks from June 1, 2023. We were able to sell 85% of all of the concrete blocks within the first week. For those that are remaining, we are letting them go at as low as: if you take a good concrete block, then you have to take a damaged concrete block from the damaged pile and we’re even. The remaining 15% will not last long. Contact Susan at 407-782-7501 for more details.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: