Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 13856 Amelia Pond Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Come see this BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT HOME IN WINDERMERE! When approaching the home, you are greeted by treelined streets in a quiet community, a front yard with mature landscaping and new sod as well as a welcoming front porch. This wonderful home features four bedrooms, two bathrooms, one half bath and an office/den that could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom. The Wow factor begins the moment the front door opens to a towering cathedral ceiling making for a dramatic and elegant entry into the main living area. The floor plan creates a seamless flow throughout the home, whereby the family room opens to the kitchen and dinette space that provides the perfect entertaining opportunity! Also, there is a butler’s pantry that connects the dining room area to the kitchen. The kitchen features natural gas range, coffee/wine station, and a center island with breakfast bar creates a gourmet kitchen. Large windows and sliding glass doors allow for an abundance of natural lighting and beautiful views overlooking the pond and screen enclosed Lanai to enjoy relaxing evenings. On the second floor of this home you will find the convenient utility room, the primary suite which boasts an enormous walk-in closet, and en-suite with double bowl vanity, private water closet, a large soaking tub and separate shower stall. The additional guest rooms are separated from the master bedroom. Additional features include, a brand NEW ROOF, BRAND NEW (2) AC UNITS, NEW WATER HEATER; NEW WINDOWS; NEW OUTSIDE FANS; CPVC PLUMBING; NEW OUTSIDE PAINT. Incredible location: 30 minutes to Orlando International Airport, 25 minutes to Walt Disney World parks, 20 minutes to Universal Studios, 25 minutes to downtown Orlando, and 5 minutes to best K and 1-12 public schools in Orange County, 15 minutes to Winter Garden and Windermere farmers market on the weekend, and many restaurants within minutes of the community! You are also just moments from the 429, Florida’s Turnpike, 408 & I-4 to get anywhere you want to go quickly. Gorgeous resort-style community with more than 10 nature spring-fed lakes/ponds, beautiful well-maintained landscaping, surrounded with multiple nature conservations and wild birds, beach, fishing docks, large lap pool, basketball, volleyball, tennis and pickleball courts, community center with gym and party room, multiple playgrounds throughout the community, miles of walking/running paths, and right next to West Orange Country Club. Come and see what this lovely home has to offer! This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,882 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sat., 6/10/2023 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 11607 Black Rail St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home is perfect for you! Home features include over 2, 100 sf of living space, desirable Kitchen with 42 Cabinets and Granite counters, kitchen island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Beautiful Ceramic Tile on the first floor, carpet on the second floor. Bedrooms and loft are in the second floor. Livingroom is currently used as a dining room. If you like to spend time outside, this house is for you. The back porch is open, and there is a beautiful pergola and backyard area between the rear facing garage and the house. And there is a balcony in the front, where you can put rocking chairs or a nice patio set to use and enjoy that extra outdoor space. The community has awesome ammenities, including community pool, playgrounds and a huge land area where you can do picnics, play with your dog, or simply enjoy and relax outdoors. Whether you are a first time home buyer, investor, or a starter family this home checks all of the boxes. Wonderful Location, A Rated Schools, Shopping & Restaurants will meet all of your buyers needs. This home features: 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,139 sqft., $525,000-Open House on Sun., 6/11/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 8363 Bowden Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to the Keenes Pointe Community in Windermere, Florida! We are delighted to present to you a captivating 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom property that epitomizes the perfect blend of style, comfort, and luxury. Situated in one of Windermere’s most sought-after neighborhoods, this one-story gem offers an array of enticing features that will leave you breathless. As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a formal living and dining area, next to open and inviting layout that seamlessly integrates the kitchen and family room areas. The abundance of natural light cascades through large windows, creating an atmosphere of warmth and tranquility. With its spacious design and beautiful layout, this home is an entertainer’s dream. The kitchen is a culinary masterpiece, boasting modern stainless steel appliances, sleek granite countertops, and a pantry. Whether you’re hosting an intimate gathering or preparing a feast for friends and family, this well-appointed kitchen will surely inspire your inner chef. The master suite is a private oasis that exudes serenity and comfort. Featuring a generously sized bedroom, a luxurious ensuite newly renovated bathroom, and two walk-in closets, this sanctuary provides the ideal space to unwind after a long day. Three additional bedrooms offer ample space for family members or guests, ensuring everyone has their own personal haven. As you venture outside, prepare to be captivated by the breathtaking outdoor amenities. The recently resurfaced pool invites you to take a refreshing dip on hot summer days, while the new deck with travertine pavers creates a stunning space for sunbathing or al fresco dining. The outdoor kitchen is a true focal point, equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, making it effortless to host unforgettable gatherings under the stars. The attention to detail extends beyond the living spaces, as this property features a brand new roof, ensuring peace of mind for years to come. The exterior lighting illuminates the property, highlighting its architectural beauty and creating a captivating ambiance. Located in the highly desirable Keenes Ponte Community, this property offers access to a host of world-class amenities. Enjoy leisurely strolls through the meticulously manicured streets, take advantage of the community clubhouse, or engage in a friendly golf game in the Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. With its prime location, you’ll find yourself just moments away from Orlando’s renowned attractions, dining, and entertainment options. Zoned for one of the best school districts, your youngsters will have access to the Top-rated Windermere Elementary School, Bridgewater Middle School and Windermere High School. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a meticulously maintained property in the esteemed Keenes Ponte Community. This exceptional home with its numerous upgrades and desirable features is ready to welcome you with open arms. Schedule a viewing today and prepare to embark on a life of comfort, luxury, and endless possibilities. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,666 sqft., $990,000-Open House on Sat., 6/10/2023 (10:00 am-2:30 pm).
- 6005 Down Point Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Exquisite estate home in Windermere’s private Sunset Bay community, adjacent to Lake Down and Isleworth. Custom built on nearly an acre of land, the owners of this home spared no expense when it came to designing and building. Highlights include 5 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 3 half baths, Waterford chandeliers, a home elevator, a private pool and spa with waterfall, a 5-car garage with a gated motor court, a Kohler home generator, and so much more. Offering an impressive 6, 400+ sf floorplan, the interior layout includes formal living and dining rooms, two master bedrooms (each on the first floor) 3 en suite guest bedrooms, a chef’s kitchen with high-end Thermador appliances, an open family room, a 2nd floor bonus room, and two air-conditioned workshops. Throughout the home you’ll find beautiful hardwood floors, high coffered and tray ceilings, an abundance of natural light, thick crown moldings, custom built-in libraries and entertainment centers, stained glass windows, and two gas fireplaces. Enter the home through the grand 2-story foyer. Ahead you will find the living room, to the left the dining room, and to the right the home office. Down the first hall to the right are the master bedroom and the mini-master suite. At the heart of the home is the chef’s kitchen with Busby cabinetry, granite countertops and a large dinette area that overlooks the family room and screened pool and lanai. Split from the master wing you’ll find two guest bedrooms each with their own full bath, the laundry room, a full pool bath, as well as a half bath, and access to the attached 3-car garage (a second 2-car garage can be found across the motor court). Take the grand staircase upstairs where you’ll find another half bath and a large bonus room with a walkout terrace that overlooks the outdoor living space and a fifth en suite bedroom (which could be used as a home theater). Additional highlights and features include natural gas, 5 HVAC units, concrete tile roof (recently cleaned and inspected), central vacuum system, 15-rifle safe, new water heater, new pool heater, two oversized 1, 200 and 1, 500 gallon septic tanks, and a Terminix termite bond. This home has so much to offer that there isn’t room to write about it all. Schedule your private showing today and see all the amazing features this home has to offer. This home features: 5 bd., 6.5+ ba., 6,481 sqft., $2,290,000-Open House on Sun., 6/11/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9747 Gotha Rd., Windermere, FL 34786:Amazing Rare opportunity to own this Historic landmark home on its Centenial !! Featured in many magazines , this original craftsman built in 1927 by Mr Wilkening for one of his three daughters, Gertrude. Mr. Wilkening was one of the area’s first citrus farmers. The home still holds much of its original charm, craftsmen moldings, hand blown glass windows with original weighted window systems, pine wood floors, and much more including the original door knobs! in addition to all the charm it is ready for modern living, completely updated kitchen with gas gourmet cook stove, granite counter tops, farm house sink, plenty of wood cabinet storage..Newer Ac system and newer roof have already been completed, aprox one year ago. Home has three full bedrooms two of which are large and can be the main bedroom, your choice. Bedrooms are split by a formal living and formal dining space. Front covered porch and nearly 1/3 acre of land, some of which was farmed during the great depression to feed the family. There is an additional out building which can be used as storage, converted to living space or changed into a garage. Due to size of the lot there is land to build should you choose to add living space or a pool. Location is walking distance to dining at the Yellow Dog Cafe, only 15 min drive to downtown Windermere or Downtown Orlando. Near the major attraction areas and No HOA which means you can even have chickens on this site! This home features: 3 bd., 1.5 ba., 1,401 sqft., $699,988-Open House on Sun., 6/18/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 11040 Clipper Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: In the heart of Windermere is the private community of Marina Bay Estates. Marina Bay earns its namesake by being set along the beautiful shores of Lake Down, part of the highly desirable Butler Chain of Lakes. Colorful flowers and landscaping warmly greet you at the community entrance. Stately oaks line the streets and each custom-built home rests on over an acre of land. An exceptional opportunity awaits you with this 4-bedroom, 4-bath pool home perfectly positioned on a corner lot of influence surrounded by mature and lush landscaping. This two-story home is an entertainer’s dream boasting a generous floor plan, volume ceilings, and fantastic outdoor space. On the main level you will find a large dining room to the left of the foyer, step-down living with brick wood burning fireplace, spacious eat-in kitchen, primary bedroom suite, secondary bedroom, 3 full baths, and laundry room. The unique main level primary bedroom offers two full baths, an enormous sitting room, substantial walk-in closet, and easy access to the private pool and rear yard. On the second level you will find two additional secondary bedrooms, a full bath, and a bonus loft which is an ideal multi-purpose space. Noteworthy highlights; arched brick opening surrounding the cooktop, stainless appliances, 14′ floor-to-ceiling fireplace, vaulted ceilings, updated baths, newer architectural shingle roof (2017), circular driveway, expansive covered lanai, paver pool deck, 2-car side load garage, and interior storage room. Windermere offers two exclusive resident-only boat ramps or you can enjoy private boat slips within the community with access to the famed Butler Chain of Lakes. You will love skiing, fishing, and boating in your own community. Students in Marina Bay can attend the prestigious schools of Windermere Elementary, Gotha Middle and Olympia High School. This is a hidden treasure and offers a rare combination of value and convenience in a quiet, friendly neighborhood with NO HOA. This home features: 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,545 sqft., $1,150,000-Open House on Sun., 6/11/2023 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 13702 Lake Cawood Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this stunning custom home located in the gorgeous gated community of Lake Cawood. This home sits on almost an acre of land (0.99) with plenty of space to entertain guests and loved ones. Your new home features manicured landscape leading up to the front porch. As you enter the home you will notice that it offers an open floor plan with voluminous yet welcoming spaces, including tray ceilings, crown molding and a wood burning fire place. The eat in kitchen features an oversized island and it is a great way to entertain while also being able to look out into the pool area and the family room. The master suite includes large his & her closets with a nice tub and step in shower. The spectacular oasis in the backyard comes with the spacious covered lanai which overlooks the resort style, salt water pool, spa and soothing stone waterfall. Beyond the pool there is a huge backyard which is perfect for any sport enthusiast. Your new home is conveniently located to the toll roads 429, 417, Turnpike and Interstate 4. Schedule your private showing today! All offers are contingent upon court approval. This home features: 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,943 sqft., $1,150,000-contact the agent for a private showing.
- 11545 Brickyard Pond Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Magnificent Lakefront home set on a calm cul-de-sac! This spectacular residence treats you to ample privacy, space, and comfort in Windermere. Occupying an oversized 3/4-acre lot, the stunning haven features an impressive 2-level layout connected to exceptional outdoor spaces for alfresco entertaining. Exuding effortless elegance, its sophisticated interior will leave you in awe the minute you enter. From the crown molding and decorative baseboards to the gorgeous wooden staircase and the luxury vinyl plank flooring across the main level, the abode’s exquisite attention to detail throughout will make you want to linger in every space. Warm sunlight from stately glass panels positioned above invites you to bask in the comforts of the living room, whether relaxing by yourself or enjoying conversations with guests. Substantial windows bring in natural rays and frame lush views from the dining area as you savor meals under luxe lighting. Top-quality stainless steel appliances, gleaming quartz countertops, and plentiful cabinetry enhance the well-sized kitchen. Completing this culinary space, a large island with a sitting area allows you to mingle with company while cooking signature dishes. This home offers two Master Suites and two secondary bedrooms with private ensuites! Plus, there are two additional bedrooms at your disposal, one of which contains custom built-ins for a home office. The expansive backyard is an outdoor oasis with a refreshing pool overlooking Lake Burden and a New Summer Kitchen for your cookouts. Add your own Private dock! Enjoy the community Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier or Playground. The residence is enviably located near Windermere schools, shopping, and restaurants. Ideal for those who relish an indoor-outdoor lifestyle, this is a gem you’ll want to get a glimpse of. This home features: 6 bd., 6.5 ba., 5,159 sqft., $1,699,765-Open House on Fri., 6/16/2023 (5:00 pm-7:00 [pm) & Sat., 6/17/2023 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 11036 Schooner Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Situated on over an acre with a private dock, this newly renovated home provides access to the renowned Butler Chain of Lakes and A-rated schools in the golf cart zone of the sought after Town of Windermere. Within the mature community of Marina Bay Estates, this two-story home sits among shady oaks and tall pines. The property features a large circular driveway with a motor court and an oversized two-car garage. The four-bedroom home spans roughly 3, 400 sqft allowing ample room to expand on the 1.11 acre waterfront estate. Upon entering, you’re welcomed by a light, modern color pallet and an abundance of natural light bouncing off the freshly painted interior and illuminating the new tile floors. Perfect for entertaining family and friends, the home has an excellent flow from the formal living room into the family room with its soaring, two-story ceiling, around the kitchen with casual dining and a separate formal dining room. Both the formal living room and family room overlook the sparkling pool and covered lanai. With two bedrooms downstairs and two additional bedroom suites on the second floor, the property makes an attractive option as a vacation home. Listed among the improvements to the property, this home features two new air conditioning units, all newly renovated bathrooms, all new flooring, whole-house water softener system and a private well. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,391 sqft., $1,699,000-Open House on Sun., 6/11/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9018 Via Di Canti Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Priced to sell! Welcome to Royal Estates, an exceptional community located in the popular Windermere side of Horizon West. Make yourself at home with this magnificent like new built townhome featuring nice upgrades you would expect to find in brand new construction. This bungalow townhouse has charming curb appeal with an inviting facade and covered front porch. Get ready to enjoy this energy efficient home with an open floor plan featuring generously sized rooms offering plenty of natural daylight. The main level includes a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz counter island overlooking the dining and family room. The fenced in patio is private and perfect for entertaining and barbequing. Additionally, there is a guest bedroom with its own full bathroom on the main level. Master bedroom suite includes a walk-in closet, double vanity with wood cabinets, and a glass shower. Secondary bedrooms are generously sized with their own closets, bathrooms, and loft area. Above the two-car garage is a huge flex space that can be used as a game room, gym, theater, or whatever your heart desires. The HOA also maintains your home’s landscaping and exterior offering a carefree lifestyle. Royal Estates includes its own play park, picnic area, and is just a short drive to Disney World, restaurants, great shopping, other area attractions, rated public schools including Windermere High School, and major roads. Don’t miss out on this great townhome that won’t last long! Be sure to click on the virtual tour link. This home features: 3 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,322 sqft., $489,000-Open House on Sun., 6/11/2023 (10:00 am-noon).
- 11040 Clipper Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: In the heart of Windermere is the private community of Marina Bay Estates. Marina Bay earns its namesake by being set along the beautiful shores of Lake Down, part of the highly desirable Butler Chain of Lakes. Colorful flowers and landscaping warmly greet you at the community entrance. Stately oaks line the streets and each custom-built home rests on over an acre of land. An exceptional opportunity awaits you with this 4-bedroom, 4-bath pool home perfectly positioned on a corner lot of influence surrounded by mature and lush landscaping. This two-story home is an entertainer’s dream boasting a generous floor plan, volume ceilings, and fantastic outdoor space. On the main level you will find a large dining room to the left of the foyer, step-down living with brick wood burning fireplace, spacious eat-in kitchen, primary bedroom suite, secondary bedroom, 3 full baths, and laundry room. The unique main level primary bedroom offers two full baths, an enormous sitting room, substantial walk-in closet, and easy access to the private pool and rear yard. On the second level you will find two additional secondary bedrooms, a full bath, and a bonus loft which is an ideal multi-purpose space. Noteworthy highlights; arched brick opening surrounding the cooktop, stainless appliances, 14′ floor-to-ceiling fireplace, vaulted ceilings, updated baths, newer architectural shingle roof (2017), circular driveway, expansive covered lanai, paver pool deck, 2-car side load garage, and interior storage room. Windermere offers two exclusive resident-only boat ramps or you can enjoy private boat slips within the community with access to the famed Butler Chain of Lakes. You will love skiing, fishing, and boating in your own community. Students in Marina Bay can attend the prestigious schools of Windermere Elementary, Gotha Middle and Olympia High School. This is a hidden treasure and offers a rare combination of value and convenience in a quiet, friendly neighborhood with NO HOA.This home features: 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,545 sqft., $1,150,000-Open House on Sun., 6/11/2023 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: