Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 11040 Clipper Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: In the heart of Windermere is the private community of Marina Bay Estates. Marina Bay earns its namesake by being set along the beautiful shores of Lake Down, part of the highly desirable Butler Chain of Lakes. Colorful flowers and landscaping warmly greet you at the community entrance. Stately oaks line the streets and each custom-built home rests on over an acre of land. An exceptional opportunity awaits you with this 4-bedroom, 4-bath pool home perfectly positioned on a corner lot of influence surrounded by mature and lush landscaping. This two-story home is an entertainer’s dream boasting a generous floor plan, volume ceilings, and fantastic outdoor space. On the main level you will find a large dining room to the left of the foyer, step-down living with brick wood burning fireplace, spacious eat-in kitchen, primary bedroom suite, secondary bedroom, 3 full baths, and laundry room. The unique main level primary bedroom offers two full baths, an enormous sitting room, substantial walk-in closet, and easy access to the private pool and rear yard. On the second level you will find two additional secondary bedrooms, a full bath, and a bonus loft which is an ideal multi-purpose space. Noteworthy highlights; arched brick opening surrounding the cooktop, stainless appliances, 14′ floor-to-ceiling fireplace, vaulted ceilings, updated baths, newer architectural shingle roof (2017), circular driveway, expansive covered lanai, paver pool deck, 2-car side load garage, and interior storage room. Windermere offers two exclusive resident-only boat ramps or you can enjoy private boat slips within the community with access to the famed Butler Chain of Lakes. You will love skiing, fishing, and boating in your own community. Students in Marina Bay can attend the prestigious schools of Windermere Elementary, Gotha Middle and Olympia High School. This is a hidden treasure and offers a rare combination of value and convenience in a quiet, friendly neighborhood with NO HOA. This home features: 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,545 sqft., $1,150,000-Open House on Sun., 5/14/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13886 Summerport Trail Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to sought after Summerport Trails with over $18, 000 in upgrades in this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home! You will love the open floor plan with the perfectly designed living space. Enjoy weekends with your inner chef and enjoy the impressive kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and tile backsplash. The first floor features beautiful engineered wood flooring, generous closet space (one large pantry and an additional coat closet), a mudroom upon entrance from the garage, and a half bath! Upstairs you will find a generously sized loft – the perfect space for movie night, game day, or an office space. It separates the master suite in the back of the home from the secondary bedrooms, giving everyone the privacy they deserve. The master suite features TWO large walk-in closets and a luxury-designed private bath – including a tiled walk-in shower enclosure, dual sinks, and water closet – with additional closet space in the water closet. Large laundry room upstairs including laundry tub. This home has fresh paint (April 2023) throughout the main areas and the Master Bedroom. Summerport Trails provides its homeowners with incredible community amenities such as a parks, playground, community pool, tennis courts, and more! The location is around the corner from Disney and minutes to downtown Orlando. You’ll enjoy shopping nearby, and you’re only about an hour to the beach! Come see everything this incredible home has to offer! This home features: 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,944 sqft., $515,000-Open House on Sat., 5/13/2023 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 8460 Elba Isle Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to your dream home! This stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bath property boasts an open floor plan and a beautiful heated salt water pool with spa. Enjoy the peaceful and serene atmosphere as you relax in your own private oasis. No front or rear neighbors. View Disney fireworks from your front yard and other locations within the community. The spacious home is perfect for entertaining guests or spending time with family. The Gourmet kitchen comes equipped with a huge island and ample counter space, making meal prep a breeze. Featuring 42 Cabinets w/Crown Molding in Cherry Spice, Granite Counters, Glass Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Ovens, Gas Cooktop, and a Walk-in Pantry. The master suite offers a luxurious retreat, complete with a Tray Ceiling, a large walk-in closet and bathroom featuring a soaking tub, separate Semi-Frameless rain shower, Dual Sink Vanity w/ Granite Counters, and a Linen Closet. Quartz counters in secondary bathrooms. 20 Porcelain Tiles in Foyer, Dining, Kitchen, Great Room, bathrooms, & Laundry. Blackstone glass-insert front door. Plantation shutters, Brick Paver Porch, Driveway & Walkway. This home is located Minutes from Disney in a highly desirable neighborhood with top rated schools, and is close to shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this exceptional property. Schedule your showing today! NO CDD! This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,690 sqft., $900,000-Open House on Sat., 5/13/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 1214 Estancia Woods Loop, Windermere, FL 34786:MOTIVATED SELLER The Town of Windermere is one of the most desirable addresses in Central Florida with top-rated schools. This must-see home is in the Taylor Morrison community Estancia at Windermere. The Sebastian model offers an open design with soaring ceilings. As you enter the home there is a two-story den with a spiral staircase that leads to a private loft. The gourmet kitchen features a California island, natural gas cooking and a butler’s pantry. The expansive Owner’s Suite downstairs has two custom walk-in closets, a modern tub and an oversized shower. Upstairs you will find 3 oversized bedrooms, a balcony that overlooks the front of the home, a huge game room , and a private media room. This home has over $200, 000 in builder upgrades throughout. The home also includes an oversized 3 car garage with plenty of space. The home offers a beautiful screened-in pool with travertine lanai and a private cabana bath. Since this home is officially in the Town of Windermere, owners will have access to the local tennis courts and boat ramp. Don’t miss your opportunity to call this home. This home features: 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,396 sqft., $1,675,000-Open House on Sat., 5/13/2023 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 6869 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786:LAKEFRONT HOME in WINDERMERE! Welcome to your dream home! This stunning 4-bedroom, 4 1/2 bath property boasts close to 4, 000 square feet of luxurious living space, nestled in the highly sought-after community of Lakes of Windermere. From the moment you enter, you’ll be greeted by a grand foyer. The spacious, open-concept living area features soaring ceilings, abundant natural light, and elegant finishes throughout, including custom mill-work, crown molding, and hardwood flooring. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream, with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a large center island for entertaining. Adjacent to the kitchen, the cozy family room features a gas fireplace and built-in shelving, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind. The primary suite is a true oasis, with a spa-like bathroom featuring dual vanities, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. The oversized walk-in closet is a fashion lover’s dream, with plenty of space for all your clothing and accessories. The three additional bedrooms are generously sized, offering plenty of room for family and guests. Outside, the screened lanai and pool area offer the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful Florida weather. Located in the heart of Windermere, this property is just minutes from top-rated schools, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Don’t miss your opportunity to make this incredible home yours! This home features: 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,746 sqft., $1,690,000-Open House on Sat., 5/13/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9304 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786:Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with three car garage in a gated community in Windermere, loaded with designer finish. custom upgrades and luxurious touch. French doors, foyer to the formal dining room, great room, den, chef’s dream kitchen. 42′ Wood cabinets, exotic granite counter tops, oversized paver, screened patio, summer kitchen. a spacious loft / bonus room upstairs. Luxury Vinyl wood plank and wood look tile flooring through out, no carpets, Corner lot, the community amenities are just a short walk across the street, with playground, tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts. Windermere awaits with all its charm, theme parks, shopping and dining are nearby. Plan to make this home of your dreams! This home offers open, three way split floor plan with all bedrooms on the 1st floor and a spacious loft / bonus room upstairs. Westover Club is a gated community with tennis courts, a basketball court and a playground, top rated schools, Thornebrooke Elem, Gotha middle and Olympia High. Its location is ideal with easy access to highways, 408, 429, Turnpike, I-4, 528, Sellersairport, theme parks, beaches, shops, Restaurant Rows etc. Come and see. Sellers are motivated. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,796 sqft., $759,000-Open House on Sat., 5/13/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 4154 Equestrian Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This is a DOUBLE LOT! If you crave a modern, private, custom-built estate reminiscent of the English countryside, one that is located on a sprawling 2.36-acre property, look no further! While land is scarce here in the Windermere area, this charmer sits on two 1+ acre corner lots! With its striking curb appeal, this home is truly a hidden gem. Fence encloses entire 2.36 acres, setting the tone for this spectacular estate. Inside, you’ll find custom fixturing, a beautiful octagon shaped cedarwood beamed ceiling & tasteful, modern kitchen & bathrooms. Treat yourself to a crystal clear 22, 000-gallon recently renovated pool with glass tile! Rich, aromatic cedarwood planks adorn all outdoor ceilings in the back of the house. Brand new double paned picture windows & French doors throughout overlook a stunning, well-maintained landscape. State of the art monitored security system w/ LED keypads / solar paneled, motorized entryway gate / keyless door locks installed for safety. Lots of space for intricate closet systems in the 2 large master closets. Relax by the fire pit overlooking a gorgeous water view, where you can watch Disney fireworks nightly! This expansive property -with 2 corner lots- also provides the homeowner w/ limitless possibilities! If you’re a collectible car enthusiast & want a multi-car garage, there is space to build that! If you’re interested in an addition to your home (or something larger) there is space to do that! If you want a place to store your rv, jet skis, & boat, it’s here! Plant some fruit trees! Enjoy fresh eggs from your own chickens! Couple horses? Perfect! The neighborhood boasts a charming horse stable w/ approximately 14 lush acres of fields! Residents may board horses at a very reasonable cost. This lovely modern farmhouse is nestled in picturesque Windermere, minutes from shopping, restaurants, Downtown Winter Garden, Walt Disney World, and Universal Resorts. Nearby highways will take you virtually anywhere you’d like to go. Situated only a bike ride from quaint town of Windermere, you’ll find weekly farmers markets, food trucks, stores & restaurants. Watch the sunset on the world-renowned Windermere Chain of Lakes. Zoned for highly rated Windermere Elementary & Windermere High Schools, minutes from prestigious Windermere Prep. Come see this beauty while you still can! This highly cared for Windermere property, sitting on a DOUBLE LOT, has character which makes it very unique to any other home in the area. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,707 sqft., 2.36 acre lot, $1,900,000-Open House on Sat., 5/20/2023 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 411 E 6th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Beautifully updated home in the heart of downtown Windermere on a spacious homesite just a short stroll to Main Street. Nestled among majestic oaks and down a long pavered drive, this fabulous, updated home has everything you could want – all on one level. Boasting four bedrooms, three full baths, soaring ceilings and open living areas. The completed renovated kitchen and informal dining area open into the great room with fireplace and vaulted ceilings. Just off the family room is a fabulous “Florida room” with windows and sliding glass doors all overlooking the lush backyard and covered lanai. This home offers a highly desirable split plan with four bedrooms and two baths on one side and the primary suite on the other. The backyard also includes Mango, Avocado and Papaya fruit trees. Enjoy an easy stroll or golf cart ride to downtown Windermere where you have a new local brewery, shops and dining options. Windermere Town residents also enjoy keyed access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, tennis courts and numerous parks and playgrounds. Downtown Windermere’s sand roads offer some of the most serene and beautiful walking experiences. This home is move-in ready and has been beautifully updated throughout, including a brand new roof! This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,062 sqft., $899,900-Open House on Sat., 5/13/2023 (noon-6:00 pm).
- 9018 Via Di Canti Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Priced to sell! Welcome to Royal Estates, an exceptional community located in the popular Windermere side of Horizon West. Make yourself at home with this magnificent like new built townhome featuring nice upgrades you would expect to find in brand new construction. This bungalow townhouse has charming curb appeal with an inviting facade and covered front porch. Get ready to enjoy this energy efficient home with an open floor plan featuring generously sized rooms offering plenty of natural daylight. The main level includes a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz counter island overlooking the dining and family room. The fenced in patio is private and perfect for entertaining and barbequing. Additionally, there is a guest bedroom with its own full bathroom on the main level. Master bedroom suite includes a walk-in closet, double vanity with wood cabinets, and a glass shower. Secondary bedrooms are generously sized with their own closets, bathrooms, and loft area. Above the two-car garage is a huge flex space that can be used as a game room, gym, theater, or whatever your heart desires. The HOA also maintains your home’s landscaping and exterior offering a carefree lifestyle. Royal Estates includes its own play park, picnic area, and is just a short drive to Disney World, restaurants, great shopping, other area attractions, rated public schools including Windermere High School, and major roads. Don’t miss out on this great townhome that won’t last long! Be sure to click on the virtual tour link. This home features: 3 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,322 sqft., $499,000-Open House on Sat., 5/13/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: