Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 8799 Crescendo Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Exceptionally Captivating and Move-In Ready Home with Private Swimming Pool! Majestically nestled on a 0.24+acre corner lot in the coveted community of Windemere Trails, this rare 6BR/4.5BA, 4, 500+sqft residence offers a feast for the senses with gorgeous Spanish architecture, a classic tile roof, lush tropical landscaping, and stunning exterior stonework. Illuminated with overflowing natural light, the freshly painted interior impresses with an open floor plan, gleaming porcelain flooring (main-level), an elegant formal dining room, understairs storage, and a spacious living room. Beautifully catering to modern culinary needs, the open concept gourmet kitchen features stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, 42″ cabinetry, a wall oven, a butler’s pantry, a breakfast nook, a center island, and an adjoining family room. Offering both privacy and luxury, the main-level primary bedroom delights with custom closets, access to the screened-in lanai, laundry room access, and a chic en suite boasting a soaking tub, a separate shower, a water closet, and dual storage vanities. Five upper-level bedrooms, an oversized loft with abundant comfort with a bonus room that be used utilized for guests, home office, or lifestyle-specific flex space. Unparalleled entertaining may be discovered in the fully fenced-in backyard, which includes a screened-in lanai, a sparkling swimming pool, a soothing spa, easy maintenance turf grass, and a side yard for gardening or playing. Other features: attached 2-car garage, main-level laundry room w/storage cabinetry, community pool, cabanas, playground, trails, and waterpark, just 3.2-miles to Walt Disney World Resort (nightly fireworks from your backyard) or 11.1-miles to Universal Studios, quick 23-mile drive to Downtown Orlando, close to shopping, restaurants, golf courses, parks, and schools, and so much more! Take advantage of this rare opportunity and start living the dream today. Call now to schedule your exclusive showing and make this your new home or vacation home. This home features: 6 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,502 sqft., $1,100,000-Open House: Please contact the agent for private showing.
- 13886 Summerport Trail Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to sought after Summerport Trails with over $18, 000 in upgrades in this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home! You will love the open floor plan with the perfectly designed living space. Enjoy weekends with your inner chef and enjoy the impressive kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and tile backsplash. The first floor features beautiful engineered wood flooring, generous closet space (one large pantry and an additional coat closet), a mudroom upon entrance from the garage, and a half bath! Upstairs you will find a generously sized loft – the perfect space for movie night, game day, or an office space. It separates the master suite in the back of the home from the secondary bedrooms, giving everyone the privacy they deserve. The master suite features TWO large walk-in closets and a luxury-designed private bath – including a tiled walk-in shower enclosure, dual sinks, and water closet – with additional closet space in the water closet. Large laundry room upstairs including laundry tub. This home has fresh paint (April 2023) throughout the main areas and the Master Bedroom. Summerport Trails provides its homeowners with incredible community amenities such as a parks, playground, community pool, tennis courts, and more! The location is around the corner from Disney and minutes to downtown Orlando. You’ll enjoy shopping nearby, and you’re only about an hour to the beach! Come see everything this incredible home has to offer! This home features: 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,944 sqft., $515,000-Open House on Sun., 5/7/2023 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm)
- 6655 Duncaster St., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this stunning one-story home located in the highly sought after Lakes of Windermere community. New Roof New Water Heater, & New Air Conditioner. Boasting 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, this home is perfect for families of all sizes. As you step inside, you’ll immediately notice the beautiful new interior and exterior paint, as well as the new gutters that add to the home’s charm and character. The spacious living room is perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing with your loved ones, and the large front porch is the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy beautiful evenings. The kitchen features new quartz countertops and backsplash, as well as stainless steel appliances, making it a chef’s dream. The bedrooms are adorned with new elegant wood flooring, providing a warm & cozy feel throughout. From the back of the house, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Disney fireworks, making this home truly special. Plus, the home is prewired for an electric car charging station in the garage, making it easy to keep your electric vehicle fully charged and ready to go. The community features a playground, park, community pool, basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball field, and soccer fields, providing endless entertainment options for you and your family. Located near top-rated schools, shopping centers, and restaurants, this home is perfectly situated to meet all your needs. Don’t miss your chance to make this beautiful home yours! This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,460 sqft., $600,000-Open House on Sun., 5/7/2023 (10:00 am-noon).
- 6869 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: LAKEFRONT HOME in WINDERMERE! Welcome to your dream home! This stunning 4-bedroom, 4 1/2 bath property boasts close to 4, 000 square feet of luxurious living space, nestled in the highly sought-after community of Lakes of Windermere. From the moment you enter, you’ll be greeted by a grand foyer. The spacious, open-concept living area features soaring ceilings, abundant natural light, and elegant finishes throughout, including custom mill-work, crown molding, and hardwood flooring. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream, with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a large center island for entertaining. Adjacent to the kitchen, the cozy family room features a gas fireplace and built-in shelving, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind. The primary suite is a true oasis, with a spa-like bathroom featuring dual vanities, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. The oversized walk-in closet is a fashion lover’s dream, with plenty of space for all your clothing and accessories. The three additional bedrooms are generously sized, offering plenty of room for family and guests. Outside, the screened lanai and pool area offer the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful Florida weather. Located in the heart of Windermere, this property is just minutes from top-rated schools, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Don’t miss your opportunity to make this incredible home yours! This home features: 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,746 sqft., $1,690,000-Open House on Sun., 5/7/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6909 Northwich Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This highly sought after SINGLE STORY Windermere home is located in the beautiful water front community of Windermere Lakes!!! As you enter, you will find two bedrooms, each with wood flooring that share bathroom #1 which has white cabinets and granite counters! This floorplan is conducive for privacy from the onset with Split Bedrooms and two large Family Rooms which is ideal for a second television room or Formal Living / Dining Room! Kitchen is bright and open with an over-sized island, Corian counter tops, NEW Dishwasher, NEW Stove / Oven, and NEW Microwave. The Eat – In Kitchen is open and flows seamlessly into the Screened Lanai which overlooks your large Private Backyard! The ROOF is less than three years old as well as the EXTERIOR PAINT! The Primary Bedroom is spacious and offers a FLEX Room which can be used as the 4TH BEDROOM, OFFICE, or NURSERY. This home delivers everything you need and is located one house away from the community Pool, Park, and is a short walk down the street to fish on the lake! Minutes to Dr Phillips, Disney, Shopping, A rated WINDERMERE Schools, and Fine Dining! This home features: 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,269 sqft., $545,000-Open House: Please contact the agent for private showing.
- 6005 Down Point Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Back on Market – Buyer Financing Fell Through – 6005 Down Point Lane, Windermere – Offered at $2, 450, 000. Exquisite estate home in Windermere’s private Sunset Bay community, adjacent to Lake Down and Isleworth. Custom built on nearly an acre of land, the owners of this home spared no expense when it came to designing and building. Highlights include 5 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 3 half baths, Waterford chandeliers, a home elevator, a private pool and spa with waterfall, a 5-car garage with a gated motor court, a Kohler home generator, and so much more. Offering an impressive 6, 400+ sf floorplan, the interior layout includes formal living and dining rooms, two master bedrooms (each on the first floor) 3 en suite guest bedrooms, a chef’s kitchen with high-end Thermador appliances, an open family room, a 2nd floor bonus room, and two air-conditioned workshops. Throughout the home you’ll find beautiful hardwood floors, high coffered and tray ceilings, an abundance of natural light, thick crown moldings, custom built-in libraries and entertainment centers, stained glass windows, and two gas fireplaces. Enter the home through the grand 2-story foyer. Ahead you will find the living room, to the left the dining room, and to the right the home office. Down the first hall to the right are the master bedroom and the mini-master suite. At the heart of the home is the chef’s kitchen with Busby cabinetry, granite countertops and a large dinette area that overlooks the family room and screened pool and lanai. Split from the master wing you’ll find two guest bedrooms each with their own full bath, the laundry room, a full pool bath, as well as a half bath, and access to the attached 3-car garage (a second 2-car garage can be found across the motor court). Take the grand staircase upstairs where you’ll find another half bath and a large bonus room with a walkout terrace that overlooks the outdoor living space and a fifth en suite bedroom (which could be used as a home theater). Additional highlights and features include natural gas, 5 HVAC units, concrete tile roof (recently cleaned and inspected), central vacuum system, 15-rifle safe, new water heater, new pool heater, two oversized 1, 200 and 1, 500 gallon septic tanks, and a Terminix termite bond. This home has so much to offer that there isn’t room to write about it all – so schedule your private showing today and see all the amazing features this home has to offer. This home features: 5 bd., 6.5+ ba., 6,481 sqft., $2,395,000-Open House on Sun., 5/7/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9304 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with three car garage in a gated community in Windermere, loaded with designer finish. custom upgrades and luxurious touch. French doors, foyer to the formal dining room, great room, den, chef’s dream kitchen. 42′ Wood cabinets, exotic granite counter tops, oversized paver, screened patio, summer kitchen. a spacious loft / bonus room upstairs. Luxury Vinyl wood plank and wood look tile flooring through out, no carpets, Corner lot, the community amenities are just a short walk across the street, with playground, tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts. Windermere awaits with all its charm, theme parks, shopping and dining are nearby. Plan to make this home of your dreams! This home offers open, three way split floor plan with all bedrooms on the 1st floor and a spacious loft / bonus room upstairs. Westover Club is a gated community with tennis courts, a basketball court and a playground, top rated schools, Thornebrooke Elem, Gotha middle and Olympia High. Its location is ideal with easy access to highways, 408, 429, Turnpike, I-4, 528, Sellersairport, theme parks, beaches, shops, Restaurant Rows etc. Come and see. Sellers are motivated. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,796 sqft., $759,000-Open House on Sat., 5/13/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 11644 Ashlin Park Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: New Price! Seller is motivated for a quick Close. This lovely two-story home found in desirable Ashlin Park offers the convenience of a premium location to A- rated schools in Windermere. This home features exquisite upgrades inside and out. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a new range, a spacious pantry, gorgeous quartz countertops, and a large ISLAND with a BREAKFAST BAR BUTLER VALET and a modern backsplash that pulls it all together. Featuring an Extended Living space and dining room with plenty of natural light. The first-floor master provides privacy while the upstairs has three bedrooms and a bath with double sinks. Convenient family room with wood floors and beautiful upgrades like Modern stairs with first-run cable Railing and extended Lanai with patio. The A/C is new. Conveniently located across the street from the clubhouse and pool, behind Disney Theme Parks with easy access to major highways, and near to school and Westside Shoppes with restaurants, supermarkets, and banks, this is a wonderful place to call home. This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,320 sqft., $585,000-Open House on Sun., 5/7/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9712 Pleasance Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: PRICE IMPROVEMENT! Sprawling contemporary charmer! Coveted Windermere Downs neighborhood with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes and private neighborhood beach on Lake Down. Open-concept layout. Single story. Multiple family rooms. Kitchen has tons of storage and expansive island seats 10ppl. Adjacent den has 10′ built-in indoor wet bar with granite top and beverage fridge. Natural light floods through the wall of windows across 2 family rooms. Large rooms throughout. All 5 bedrooms fit king beds. 3 front bedrooms have private entry. Primary bedroom has separate wing with private entry to front patio and to rear pool deck, 13’x15′ walk-in closet, fireplace, separate AC, and double-vanity bath with walk-in shower, jetted tub. Jack-n-Jill BRs/Bath in back is as large as an apartment – body jet shower and easy access to second pool deck. Ample outdoor entertaining space. Lot is fenced, 3 decks. Largest deck connects to den and Primary Bedroom/Bath. Large, heated pool with ‘cool’ pool deck coating (no hot feet!). Second deck on pool side at rear of house, 3rd deck on opposite side of house. Large, detached shed, and plenty of yard. 2 car garage features separate AC, 10′ x 12′ workspace, and half bath. Granite Garage floor coating in 2021. New to House: roof 2023, carpet 2023, sewer line 2018, decks 2018, custom fence 2019. Windermere Downs is golf cart friendly and hosts family-friendly neighborhood events. Neighborhood park with play structure, see-saw, swings, etc directly across the street. Neighborhood has tennis/pickle ball courts, private beach lot and private boat launch to Lake Down (Butler Chain of Lakes). This home features: 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,614 sqft., $1,224,000-Open House: Please contact the agent for private showing.
- 107 E 2nd Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Rare opportunity to own a custom-built home located in charming downtown Windermere with top-rated schools, lake and tennis court access, local eateries, a library, and a weekly farmers market. No HOA! Built in 2020, this beautiful one-story home is light and modern and features upgraded, professionally designed finishes. The extra wide doorways easily accommodate a wheelchair and the 10-foot ceilings and 8-foot doors add to the wow factor making the home feel even larger. Planned for easy entertaining and with the cook in mind, the natural gas gourmet kitchen boasts smart Cafe appliances including two dishwashers, loads of granite counter space, a built-in wood table, a ton of cabinets plus a huge walk-in pantry. The living room features a tray ceiling with indirect mood lighting along with full-home surround sound. The primary bedroom is generously sized and flows into the stunning en-suite primary bathroom with marble tile floors, a large soaking tub, a walk-in rain shower with touchscreen smart control, and a huge custom walk-in closet. Two bathrooms include bidets and one is ADA-outfitted. The screened-in lanai boasts an outdoor kitchen and overlooks the large, fenced backyard and gas fire pit. The laundry room is complete with a pet washing station and a top-rated W&D. The oversized garage is filled with natural light includes a utility sink and can accommodate a boat. Bring your golf cart to the private tennis courts, to visit the weekly farmers market or the monthly food truck night. Enjoy private access to the boat ramp to highly desired Butler Chain of Lakes. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,684 sqft., $1,115,000-Open House: Please contact the agent for private showing.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: