Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
- 5237 Butler Ridge Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Rare opportunity – look no further than this Windermere home! This four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is in the quaint Butler Ridge community on a ONE ACRE LOT. Bright, open and airy main living spaces with a split floorplan and newly remodeled bathrooms. The work is done on this one: new interior and exterior PAINT, new BATHROOMS, new 80-gallon WATER HEATER, completely REPLUMBED, new ROOF, new AC, and new DRAINFIELD. All you need to do is move right in and start enjoying the LARGE LOT with FRUIT TREES and room to entertain. Walking distance to Windermere High School, zoned for other top-rated schools, close to shopping, dining, restaurants, highways, and theme parks! This home features: 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,414 sqft., $699,000-Open House on Sat., 4/8/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 8367 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning single-story house boasts numerous custom features, upgrades, and breathtaking views. Enjoy the serene beauty of the pond with its illuminated water feature and surrounding conservation area, while also having a view of the nightly Disney fireworks. Inside, you’ll find four bedrooms and three beautifully appointed bathrooms (including a spacious master suite with an equally impressive ensuite). The kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring a larger-than-life quartz island, stainless steel farm sink, tall height counters, soft close cabinets with underlighting, gas range, double ovens, and a large pantry Additional amenities include remote electric shades in the great room and master bedroom, coffered ceiling and large walk-in closet in the oversize master suite, and a master bath with a jetted spa tub and rain shower. Ceiling fans and custom lighting provide ample light, while custom shelving and three garage door storage racks offer plenty of storage space. A covered front porch and lanai with pavers lead to the private backyard, complete with a custom outdoor kitchen featuring a natural gas grill, sink, Bluetooth sound system, and lighting. Other upgrades and features include surround oversize gutters, a holiday electric package in eves for hassle-free electrical access for your holiday lights, and a plumbed water softener. HOA fees include yard maintenance, access to the community pool and park, and maintenance of several neighborhood ponds featuring enchanting lighted water features. Located in the highly-sought after Windermere Hamlin area and one of Orange County’s top school districts. Plus, just minutes away from Magic Kingdom and all of the Disney parks. Don’t miss your chance to experience this beautiful home! This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $689,900-Open House on Sat., 4/8/2023 (11:00 am-1:30 pm).
- 7508 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: 2-Story custom-built home. Beautifully updated Windermere 4 bed/3.5 baths, pool home. Volume ceilings tower above the foyer and home office. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless appliances with a double, built-in oven, propane cooktop, and a butler’s pantry. The home includes 18″ travertine tile, crown molding, surround sound in the family room, 10′ ceilings, a propane fireplace, granite bathroom vanities, workshop/oversized space in the three-car Garage, and more. The master bath has two vanities, two walk-in closets, a separate shower, and a tub – formal dining. Office/den are on 1st floor – auto garage opener. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,059 sqft., $895,000-Open House on Sat., 4/8/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 7129 Calm Cove Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Wow! You do not want to miss this one. This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, pool home is located in the heart of beautiful Windermere, FL. Enjoy DISNEY FIREWORKS right from your BACKYARD!! Ashlin Parks clubhouse is just a short walk away and includes a resort style pool, full kitchen, pool table, a playground and space for hosting events. Lakeside Village and Preston square are located just next door with everything from restaurants to shopping. This home is located just 4 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom and 8 miles from Disney Springs. The home has ceramic tile throughout, except for carpets in all of the bedrooms. Formal Dining room, half bath, open concept family room/ kitchen with nook, and laundry room are all located on the first floor. Located in the kitchen is a butler’s pantry, 42 inch cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom is located on the first floor with tray ceilings, a walk in closet and large walk in shower in the master bathroom. There are also 8ft interior doors throughout the home. Located upstairs is a loft perfect for a playroom, office, or teenage hangout. The 3 additional bedrooms are also located upstairs all with large closets, bedroom 4 has a full ensuite bathroom. Located in the fenced backyard is an enclosed screened in lanai with a beautiful salt water pool with water feature, cable hookup for a TV and a pond view! AC has been serviced every year and home also has an in wall pest system, sprinkler system and 2 ring cameras included. Don’t miss this opportunity to live in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Windermere. Seller will consider giving a flooring credit for carpeted bedrooms with a strong offer. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,797 sqft., $839,000-Open House on Sat., 4/8/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 305 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: Enchanting sunsets, spectacular water views and NO HOA. Perfectly situated home in the desirable downtown Windermere on the Butler Chain of Lakes. This semi-custom home is located on the Lake Down waterfront and was recently remodeled with a large addition added. This house has been well-loved for over 25 years, however, the pool, the additional bedrooms and living areas were just built in 2017. Upgrades also include a tankless water heater, re-plumbed old piping, a new septic system, and a new drain field. Upon entering the home you are greeted with travertine flooring and large windows overlooking the lake. Your gourmet chef’s kitchen features cathedral ceilings, top-of-the-line appliances, two wine refrigerators, and a large island for entertaining. The first-floor master suite has a newly upgraded bathroom, crown molding, and French doors leading out to the resort-style pool which comes equipped with a waterfall, a spa, and an oversized sitting area. Upstairs consists of two large bedrooms and a bonus room that is perfect for a media, meditation, or exercise room. The property comes with a covered double boat dock with two hoists (one for a boat and two for jet skis) allowing you to enjoy one of Florida’s finest freshwater chain of lakes. Let you little ones play in the fenced in backyard with playhouse that comes equipped with A/C and wifi! The Butler Chain consists of 13 freshwater lakes. Conveniently located in the Town of Windermere offers small-town charm, weekly farmer’s markets, and seasonal events yet minutes from world-class shopping, dining, and theme parks. You can be at the airport in 20 minutes or the beach in just under an hour! Call today for a private tour! This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,476 sqft., $2,200,000-Open House on Sat., 4/8/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11644 Ashlin Park Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two-story home found in desirable Ashlin Park offers the convenience of a premium location to A- rated schools in Windermere. This home features exquisite upgrades inside and out. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a spacious pantry, gorgeous quartz countertops, and a large ISLAND with a BREAKFAST BAR BUTLER VALET and a modern backsplash that pulls it all together. Featuring an Extended Living space and dining room with plenty of natural light. The first-floor master provides privacy while the upstairs has three bedrooms and a bath with double sinks. Convenient family room with wood floors and beautiful upgrades like Modern stairs with first-run cable Railing and extended Lanai with patio. Conveniently located across the street from the clubhouse and pool, behind Disney Theme Parks with easy access to major highways, and near to school and Westside Shoppes with restaurants, supermarkets, and banks, this is a wonderful place to call home.
- 11444 Misty Oak Aly, Windermere, FL 34786:Don’t miss out on this absolutely remarkable, MOVE-IN ready home which will accommodate any family’s needs. Upon entering the home you are greeted with many upgrades and detail to maintenance: fresh paint inside and out; high ceilings, attractive tile floors, a beautiful kitchen and an open floor plan just to start. The desirable floor plan suits all facets of the Florida Lifestyle… entertaining, family events and outdoor living. The kitchen is amazing with an expansive island overlooking a comfortable family room, and dinning area. The family chef will take full advantage of the kitchen’s abundance of features… extended wood cabinets(plenty of storage), stainless steel appliances, lots of granite counter top space for food prep or food display. The large, First Floor master bedroom offers convenience and privacy from upstairs guest or family members. Master bathroom is nicely appointed boasting a seamless shower and dual vanities sitting on stone counter tops. The tranquil front porch may become your favorite spot to sip your morning coffee, enjoy a cocktail while watching fireworks or smile as you catch squirrels play. The charming powder room completes your first floor experience. You are lead to the second floor through a spectacular steel stair case and landing onto a second family room. The 3 upstairs bedrooms are a good size with great closets and perfectly designed to accommodate today’s changing demands: plenty of room for a home office plus work area without giving up bedrooms or a separate space for a growing teenager/college scholar who needs space from younger siblings. A third full bathroom with dual vanities and a tub generously accommodates upstairs guests. This fabulous home is located in the highly desired Windemere community with top rated schools, golf courses, a quaint downtown with fun events i.e., Farmer’s Market/Art Fairs/little league, close to shopping, restaurants, minutes from theme parks, 30 mins to Orlando International Airport and don’t forget a day at the beach… Cocoa Beach is just a short drive away. This home is in the heart of it all but removed from the noise and commotion, a must see. All dimensions are estimated, buyers’ responsibility to verify.
- 4154 Equestrian Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This is a DOUBLE LOT! If you crave a modern, private, custom-built estate reminiscent of the English countryside, one that is located on a sprawling 2.36-acre property, look no further! While land is scarce here in the Windermere area, this charmer sits on two 1+ acre corner lots! With its striking curb appeal, this home is truly a hidden gem. Fence encloses entire 2.36 acres, setting the tone for this spectacular estate. Inside, you’ll find custom fixturing, a beautiful octagon shaped cedarwood beamed ceiling & tasteful, modern kitchen & bathrooms. Treat yourself to a crystal clear 22, 000-gallon recently renovated pool with glass tile! Rich, aromatic cedarwood planks adorn all outdoor ceilings in the back of the house. Brand new double paned picture windows & French doors throughout overlook a stunning, well-maintained landscape. State of the art monitored security system w/ LED keypads / solar paneled, motorized entryway gate / keyless door locks installed for safety. Lots of space for intricate closet systems in the 2 large master closets. Relax by the fire pit overlooking a gorgeous water view, where you can watch Disney fireworks nightly! This expansive property -with 2 corner lots- also provides the homeowner w/ limitless possibilities! If you’re a collectible car enthusiast & want a multi-car garage, there is space to build that! If you’re interested in an addition to your home (or something larger) there is space to do that! If you want a place to store your rv, jet skis, & boat, it’s here! Plant some fruit trees! Enjoy fresh eggs from your own chickens! Couple horses? Perfect! The neighborhood boasts a charming horse stable w/ approximately 14 lush acres of fields! Residents may board horses at a very reasonable cost. This lovely modern farmhouse is nestled in picturesque Windermere, minutes from shopping, restaurants, Downtown Winter Garden, Walt Disney World, and Universal Resorts. Nearby highways will take you virtually anywhere you’d like to go. Situated only a bike ride from quaint town of Windermere, you’ll find weekly farmers markets, food trucks, stores & restaurants. Watch the sunset on the world-renowned Windermere Chain of Lakes. Zoned for highly rated Windermere Elementary & Windermere High Schools, minutes from prestigious Windermere Prep. Come see this beauty while you still can! This highly cared for Windermere property, sitting on a DOUBLE LOT, has character which makes it very unique to any other home in the area. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,707 sqft., $1,900,000-Open House on Sat., 4/15/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 11036 Schooner Way, Windermere, FL 34786: REMODELED HOME ON 1 ACRE LOT with CHAIN OF LAKE ACCESS under 2MM. Custom Windermere home on over an acre of land, with private 40+ ft dock on a wide canal to Lake Down, on Butler Chain of Lakes. This beautiful four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath house has been extensively remodeled by the previous and current owners and offers excellent living areas inside and out. The renovated kitchen features custom cabinets with QUARTZ countertops, modern appliances, and a seating area. A connected breakfast nook & large family room has 2-story vaulted ceilings, a modern fireplace, oversized windows, sliding doors, and spiral stairs leading to the second floor. Two bedrooms are on the first floor, with a large bathroom in between; a spacious laundry room, a powder room, a formal living room, and a dining room are also on the main floor. Upstairs is a spacious loft overlooking the family room and the living room, with access to a second-floor sun deck with a great view and lots of privacy. The main suite has two walk-in closets, a fully remodeled massive bathroom with vaulted ceilings, and a skylight. Bedroom 4 is ensuite with a renovated bathroom and also full of light. Outdoors, with access from the living room and family room, a large covered lanai with a fire pit overlooks the screen-enclosed heated pool with views to the dock across the extensive backyard. The oversized driveway has brand new pavers throughout and has plenty of shaded parking areas. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a Chain of Lakes home in the heart of the Town of Windermere with a more than a 1-acre lot. Just a short walk to Windermere Elementary School and very close to restaurants and shops. motivated seller – bring us your offer. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,391 sqft., $1,770,000-Open House on Sat., 4/8/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9712 Pleasance Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: Newly reduced! Sprawling contemporary charmer! Coveted Windermere Downs neighborhood with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes and private neighborhood beach on Lake Down. Open-concept layout. Single story. Multiple family rooms. Kitchen has tons of storage and expansive island seats 10ppl. Adjacent den has 10′ built-in indoor wet bar with granite top and beverage fridge. Natural light floods through the wall of windows across 2 family rooms. Large rooms throughout. All 5 bedrooms fit king beds. 3 front bedrooms have private entry. Primary bedroom has separate wing with private entry to front patio and to rear pool deck, 13’x15′ walk-in closet, fireplace, separate AC, and double-vanity bath with walk-in shower, jetted tub. Jack-n-Jill BRs/Bath in back is as large as an apartment – body jet shower and easy access to second pool deck. Ample outdoor entertaining space. Lot is fenced, 3 decks. Largest deck connects to den and Primary Bedroom/Bath. Large, heated pool with ‘cool’ pool deck coating (no hot feet!). Second deck on pool side at rear of house, 3rd deck on opposite side of house. Large, detached shed, and plenty of yard. 2 car garage features separate AC, 10′ x 12′ workspace, and half bath. Granite Garage floor coating in 2021. New to House: roof 2023, carpet 2023, sewer line 2018, decks 2018, custom fence 2019. Windermere Downs is golf cart friendly and hosts family-friendly neighborhood events. Neighborhood park with play structure, see-saw, swings, etc directly across the street. Neighborhood has tennis/pickle ball courts, private beach lot and private boat launch to Lake Down (Butler Chain of Lakes). This home features: 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,614 sqft., $1,299,000-Open House on Sat., 4/8/2023 (noon-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: