Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 1810 Westover Reserve Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: Rare opportunity to own a home in the sought-after gated community of Westover Reserve in the heart of Windermere! An enclave of only 81 homes, this community offers immaculately kept landscaping, tree lined streets and the convenience of being close to shopping, dining, parks and more! With the potential for five bedrooms, including a MAIN FLOOR PRIMARY SUITE and updates around every turn this home has room to grow and is a must see! The beautiful glass inset front door opens up to a bright foyer and your formal living and dining spaces, both with gorgeous WOOD FLOORS, crown molding and elegant features to entertain with ease! Follow the natural flow into the generous OPEN KITCHEN, a home chef’s dream with solid wood cabinets, a center ISLAND for additional storage and prep space, STONE COUNTERTOPS, UPGRADED STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES (2019) that include a DOUBLE WALL OVEN, CUSTOM TILE BACKSPLASH and pantry. You have your choice of casual dining options at the extended breakfast bar or dinette that offers a view of the POOL! The spacious family room is the perfect place to gather with a wall of built-ins, a fireplace to center the room and sliding glass doors to access the lanai! Your main floor delivers TWO DEDICATED DEN/OFFICE SPACES; use as a 5th bedroom or a nursery as one is connected to your primary suite with pocket doors with French doors out to the lanai! Your PRIMARY SUITE is secluded from the rest of the bedrooms for a true escape with lovely details around the doors and windows, more of the crown molding, a WALK-IN CLOSET and a show stopping en-suite bath! Your own personal spa awaits in the private bath with an extended dual sink vanity, soaking tub and large curved shower. Wander upstairs to tour the remaining bedrooms – each with their own en-suite bath – before you head outside to check out the entertainer’s paradise that is your lanai! Complete with a Summer kitchen set in stacked stone and bar seating overlooking the sparkling blue pool, screened for your comfort! Mature landscaping provides ample privacy and makes you feel like you are in your own world while at home. Also noteworthy; SOLAR PANELS keep energy bills low, the exterior was painted in 2021 and interior in 2019, granite counters were added to bathrooms in 2019 and the fireplace uses propane (tank is buried!). As a resident of Westover Reserve you can enjoy tennis courts, a playground and TOP-RATED SCHOOLS! You are just minutes from Restaurant Row, shopping, dining and entertainment with an easy commute into Orlando, Winter Garden and any of the local attractions! Call today for your private tour and make Westover Reserve your new HOME! This home features: 4 bd., 5 ba., 3,764 sqft., $999,000-Open House on Sat., 4/1/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 4/2/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 8757 Lookout Pointe Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: A wonderful welcoming porch greets you as you enter the home. The home also has a fenced backyard and a second-floor media room. Other features include a spacious kitchen with a center island, tons of cabinet space, granite countertops, a walk-in pantry, and eat-in dining all open to welcome your family and gather with friends. The comfortable master suite has a large walk-in closet and a soothing soaking tub, separate shower, and dual vanities. The secondary bedrooms are nice and roomy. For added convenience, the laundry room is located on the upper level. Windemere Trails features a playground, a community pool and is located close to multiple lakes, great schools and shopping and restaurants, and Disney Theme Parks. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,450 sqft., $730,000-Open House on Sat., 4/1/2023 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 4/2/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 7129 Calm Cove Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, pool home is located in the heart of beautiful Windermere, FL. Enjoy DISNEY FIREWORKS right from your BACKYARD!! Ashlin Parks clubhouse is just a short walk away and includes a resort style pool, full kitchen, pool table, a playground and space for hosting events. Lakeside Village and Preston square are located just next door with everything from restaurants to shopping. This home is located just 4 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom and 8 miles from Disney Springs. The home has ceramic tile throughout, except for carpets in all of the bedrooms. Formal Dining room, half bath, open concept family room/ kitchen with nook, and laundry room are all located on the first floor. Located in the kitchen is a butler’s pantry, 42 inch cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom is located on the first floor with tray ceilings, a walk in closet and large walk in shower in the master bathroom. There are also 8ft interior doors throughout the home. Located upstairs is a loft perfect for a playroom, office, or teenage hangout. The 3 additional bedrooms are also located upstairs all with large closets, bedroom 4 has a full ensuite bathroom. Located in the fenced backyard is an enclosed screened in lanai with a beautiful salt water pool with water feature, cable hookup for a TV and a pond view! AC has been serviced every year and home also has an in wall pest system, sprinkler system and 2 ring cameras included. Don’t miss this opportunity to live in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Windermere. Seller will consider giving a flooring credit for carpeted bedrooms with a strong offer. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,797 sqft., $844,999-Open House on Sun., 4/2/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 1825 Windermeredown Pl., Windermere, FL 34786: Gorgeous Executive Estate on over an acre is SUPER SPACIOUS with versatile floor plan where rooms can be repurposed as your family grows! Open floor plan is light and bright! Walk in the door to the 2 story expansive foyer to the large great room, The great room features sliding glass pocket doors that lead to the 33′ LONG LANAI and gorgeous pool with raised spa and enormous pool deck. Formal dining room is oversized and shares 2 SIDED FIREPLACE with great room. HUGE KITCHEN WITH DOUBLE ISLANDS! Large breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and oversized breakfast room with French doors to lanai. Beautiful butler’s pantry and built-in desk with shelving and tons of storage. Mammoth master suite is a QUIEST OASIS oasis from the outside world – oversized, dual large walk-in closets & spa-like master bath with spacious step-in shower, large whirlpool tub & twin sinks & vanities. Up a private staircase, you will find 5th bedroom or playroom & full private bathroom! It could easily be “nanny quarters” or “home theater room and gym.” Up a second staircase, you’ll also find the secondary bedrooms – 2 generously sized bedrooms with walk-in closets and share a jack and jill bath, but each have a private vanity. The other bedroom is also generously sized and features 2 walk-in closets providing tons of storage! You will be super productive in your first floor PRIVATE OFFICE with solid wood built-ins, desk and crown molding. You’ll find a second office or craft room, just off the kitchen. Really, who doesn’t want his and hers offices? Large circular drive with separate drive that has basketball court and storage shed. Oversized side entry 3 car garage has additional storage and could be the perfect workshop or home gym. Massive yard with plenty of room to play or linger in the shade of the oak trees! Windermere Downs is one of Windermere’s most desired communities with large homesites, community tennis, playground, boat ramp to Lake Down, fishing pier & beach. Great location near major roadways, renowned golf courses, premium shopping, fine dining & area attractions. A rated schools – Thornebrooke, Gotha, and Olympia. Downtown Windermere offers Friday Farmer’s Markets & other seasonal events. WOW! Just WOW! Don’t wait to see this home and make it your own! This home features: 6 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,360 sqft., $1,295,000-Open House on Sat., 4/1/2023 (11:00 am-1:00 pm) & Sun., 4/2/2023 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 13534 Bramham Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Attention Disney Lovers! On a quiet tree lined street approximately one mile from Disney’s Magic Kingdom – you can hear the train whistle as it moves throughout the park and watch the fireworks in the evening! This split floor plan home has good curb appeal with a brand new roof, large (24×9) covered front porch and mature landscaping Step into an inviting great room with rich engineered hardwood floors, volume ceilings and impressive crown molding The great room (19×17) – living & dining – leads to a spacious kitchen (18×11) overlooking a large (16×16) family room and a pleasant screened lanai (16 x 15) Kitchen is a chef’s delight with rare Volga Blue granite countertops and backsplash Abundant cabinet & counterspace with 42″ uppers and under cabinet & canister lighting Kitchen appliances include a Samsung convection “twin mode” oven (allowing you to cook at two different temperatures simultaneously), refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in wine cooler and microwave Family room (16×16) with bamboo floors, volume ceilings, triple sliders and high windows (for ease of furniture placement and abundant natural light) overlooks the screened lanai with brick pavers and private back yard Located off the family room is the master bedroom with volume ceilings, bamboo flooring and large walk-in closet Master bath has a spacious double vanity, garden tub, separate shower and private water closet Hallway off the kitchen leads to the guest wing with two bedrooms and bath Guest bath vanity with bowl sink and granite countertop Ceiling fans throughout and tile in the wet areas Newly painted inside and out Grohe faucets Laundry room off the kitchen (with washer/dryer and wash sink with granite counter top) leads to the garage Garage has interior hose bib, convenient tier shelving, ceiling mounted shelving, additional lighting, garage door opener and 2 x 6 plank flooring in the attic for additional storage Recreational amenities for The Preserve at The Lakes of Windermere include a community park with pool, cabana, playground, large pond with fountain, gazebo and park bench for watching the fireworks! HOA dues are approximately $375/quarter Currently zoned for Bay Lake Elementary, Horizon West Middle and Windermere High School Please take the virtual tour for additional information. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,820 sqft., $469,900-Open House on Sat., 4/1/2023 (11:30 am-2:30 pm).
- 11644 Ashlin Park Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two-story home found in desirable Ashlin Park offers the convenience of a premium location to A- rated schools in Windermere. This home features exquisite upgrades inside and out. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a spacious pantry, gorgeous quartz countertops, and a large ISLAND with a BREAKFAST BAR BUTLER VALET and a modern backsplash that pulls it all together. Featuring an Extended Living space and dining room with plenty of natural light. The first-floor master provides privacy while the upstairs has three bedrooms and a bath with double sinks. Convenient family room with wood floors and beautiful upgrades like Modern stairs with first-run cable Railing and extended Lanai with patio. Conveniently located across the street from the clubhouse and pool, behind Disney Theme Parks with easy access to major highways, and near to school and Westside Shoppes with restaurants, supermarkets, and banks, this is a wonderful place to call home. This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,320 sqft., $600,000-Open House on Sat., 4/1/2023 (noon-2:00 pm) & Sun., 4/2/2023 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 1907 Westover Reserve Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: Tucked inside Windermere is this incredible estate that underwent a complete renovation in 2020 and is now ready for new homeowners. Step inside to soaring ceilings, a neutral wall palette, unique architectural features, engineered wood flooring, and a flexible layout to suit all your needs. The heart of the home is where everyone wants to gather, and this home will be no different. The chef’s kitchen is a dream with high-end finishes, custom soft close cabinetry, quartz counters, double islands, DACOR appliances, a gas cooktop with a pull-out utensil drawer, a spice rack on both sides, and seating at the oversized island. A separate sitting area between the family and dining room is the perfect place to thumb through your Bon Appetit magazine for your next family dinner recipe. The spacious family room can easily accommodate a large sectional and sizable table for game night and includes a gas fireplace to provide some ambiance in the evenings while you host a family movie night. The hardwood flooring is carried through into the oversized primary suite with an organized walk-in closet, and en-suite that will feel like you went to the spa. Two additional generous-sized bedrooms share a second stately bathroom. The upper floor holds a fourth bedroom with a private bathroom that could be converted into a home theater or playroom for the younger family members. The biggest selling feature is outside when you realize you do not have rear neighbors and the land will not be built on in the future to provide you with some additional privacy. Host a cookout and be known as the grill master with your outdoor grill all while cooling off from the heat in the sparkling pool. A resident park, a playground, and tennis courts will keep the family active while the A-rated schools will be pleasing to hear. Conveniently located within a short drive for dining on restaurant row on Sandlake Road, shopping at Mall at Millenia, entertainment in downtown Orlando, and an easy commute to spend the day at Disney. This is a rare opportunity to own in the highly sought out WESTOVER RESERVE community so do not pass up this chance and call to schedule your private viewing today. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,338 sqrt., $1,195,000-Open House on Sat., 4/1/2023 (11:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 4/2/2023 (11:00am-4:00 pm).
- 2505 Windermere Reserve Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Pre-Construction. To be built. PRE-CONSTRUCTION!!!!BUILDER’S SPEC!!! The Oakland by ELement Home Builders is a gorgeous modern farmhouse-style home that is a real show stopper. it offers 5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths, office, loft, game room, pool, and oversized 3 car garage. As you enter the home your eyes will be immediately drawn to the one light sliding door that invites your eyes directly to the pool area giving you a sense of complete openness to the outside. The family room flows effortlessly to the dining area and kitchen, beautiful custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and quartz countertops wrap the kitchen to make you feel as if you would want to spend all your time in that space. This floorplan effortless leads you to the game room from the kitchen through the double doors to find your retreat. The Game room offers large sliding doors and opens up beautifully to the rear porch with a summer kitchen and fireplace for all your entertaining needs. The Office is charming with french doors that lead out to very own side porch. The master suite offers all the comforts you would want in the master suite. It has a large master bath with a shower, agree standing tub, a huge master closet that is larger than most bedrooms. It also had access to the office from the master. This home was made to create memories with your loved ones! This home features: 5 bd., 5.5+ ba., 5,160 sqft., $2,875,000-Open House by contacting agent.
- 11036 Schooner Way, Windermere, FL 34786: REMODELED HOME ON 1 ACRE LOT with CHAIN OF LAKE ACCESS under 2MM. Custom Windermere home on over an acre of land, with private 40+ ft dock on a wide canal to Lake Down, on Butler Chain of Lakes. This beautiful four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath house has been extensively remodeled by the previous and current owners and offers excellent living areas inside and out. The renovated kitchen features custom cabinets with QUARTZ countertops, modern appliances, and a seating area. A connected breakfast nook & large family room has 2-story vaulted ceilings, a modern fireplace, oversized windows, sliding doors, and spiral stairs leading to the second floor. Two bedrooms are on the first floor, with a large bathroom in between; a spacious laundry room, a powder room, a formal living room, and a dining room are also on the main floor. Upstairs is a spacious loft overlooking the family room and the living room, with access to a second-floor sun deck with a great view and lots of privacy. The main suite has two walk-in closets, a fully remodeled massive bathroom with vaulted ceilings, and a skylight. Bedroom 4 is ensuite with a renovated bathroom and also full of light. Outdoors, with access from the living room and family room, a large covered lanai with a fire pit overlooks the screen-enclosed heated pool with views to the dock across the extensive backyard. The oversized driveway has brand new pavers throughout and has plenty of shaded parking areas. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a Chain of Lakes home in the heart of the Town of Windermere with a more than a 1-acre lot. Just a short walk to Windermere Elementary School and very close to restaurants and shops. motivated seller – bring us your offer. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,391 sqft., $1,850,000-Open House on Sat., 4/1/2023 (11:00 am-4:30 pm) & Sun., 4/2/2023 (11:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 9712 Pleasance Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: Newly reduced! Sprawling contemporary charmer! Coveted Windermere Downs neighborhood with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes and private neighborhood beach on Lake Down. Open-concept layout. Single story. Multiple family rooms. Kitchen has tons of storage and expansive island seats 10ppl. Adjacent den has 10′ built-in indoor wet bar with granite top and beverage fridge. Natural light floods through the wall of windows across 2 family rooms. Large rooms throughout. All 5 bedrooms fit king beds. 3 front bedrooms have private entry. Primary bedroom has separate wing with private entry to front patio and to rear pool deck, 13’x15′ walk-in closet, fireplace, separate AC, and double-vanity bath with walk-in shower, jetted tub. Jack-n-Jill BRs/Bath in back is as large as an apartment – body jet shower and easy access to second pool deck. Ample outdoor entertaining space. Lot is fenced, 3 decks. Largest deck connects to den and Primary Bedroom/Bath. Large, heated pool with ‘cool’ pool deck coating (no hot feet!). Second deck on pool side at rear of house, 3rd deck on opposite side of house. Large, detached shed, and plenty of yard. 2 car garage features separate AC, 10′ x 12′ workspace, and half bath. Granite Garage floor coating in 2021. New to House: roof 2023, carpet 2023, sewer line 2018, decks 2018, custom fence 2019. Windermere Downs is golf cart friendly and hosts family-friendly neighborhood events. Neighborhood park with play structure, see-saw, swings, etc directly across the street. Neighborhood has tennis/pickle ball courts, private beach lot and private boat launch to Lake Down (Butler Chain of Lakes). This home features: 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,614 sqft., $1,299,000-Open House on Sat., 4/8/2023 (noon04:00 pm).
- 11952 Camden Park Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to your own private oasis in one of the largest lots at Keene’s Pointe! With plenty of space, both indoor and outdoor, a formal living and dining room, a kitchen with impeccable cabinets, an island and a lovely dining area linked to the family room. Upstairs you can find a bonus family room and a gorgeous balcony, the perfect place to appreciate the view, chill and relax. Outside, there is an amazing fenced backyard, with an exuberant green area, a unique pool/spa and a rear porch with barbecue grill to celebrate life and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere! Keene’s Pointe is a gated and 24h guarded community that offers a variety of amenities such a Clubhouse, golf course, seasonal events and water activities. Just minutes to shopping malls, restaurants, schools and world-famous theme parks! Don’t miss this opportunity and schedule your showing today! This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,337 sqft., $1,690,000-Open House on Sat., 4/1/2023 (11:30 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 4/2/2023 (11:30 am-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: