Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 13336 Longacre Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing and spacious one-story home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths plus large office space. This single-family house offers 42 cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. The laundry room is oversized, with a laundry tub for convenience. This home is located at the community of Windermere Terrace in Windermere. Community has plenty of amenities, including swimming pool with cabana, playground, close to Lake Buena Vista shopping and dining, 10-Minutes from Disney Attractions. Also, it is close to major roadways 429, 408, 535 schools. You will be hard pressed to find so much at this price in Windermere. This home ready for you and your family. Please press the virtual tour button for a wonderful tour! Schedule your showing today! This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,058 sqft., $519,900-Open House on Sun., 3/26/2023 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 11410 Rapallo Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home built by Park Square will take your breath away upon entering. From its turret-style architectural exterior design to the beautiful winding staircase overlooking the 2-story foyer, you will surely not want to leave! As you enter this beautiful home, the first floor welcomes you to a formal living room and formal dining room that will impress you even more! With a spacious, functional floor plan and ceramic tile throughout the first floor, this home is perfect for any family. There is also an office or 6th bedroom if you wish, with its own full bath, closet and pocket French doors on the first floor. You will clearly notice that no stones have been left unturned in the design and layout of this stunning home. The kitchen hosts a gas stove and has been designed to a high level, with all stainless steel appliances including a Samsung Smart Fridge and links to the family room providing ample space to entertain family and friends. 5th Guest bedroom and another full bath on the first floor. From the family room, you have sliding doors that will take you out to the beautiful, private patio garden custom designed for personal enjoyment or large gathering. Featuring a high standard water fountain with bluetooth controlled fountain lighting, built-in patio lighting (automated with timers), string lights, newly installed remote controlled ceiling fans and lighting, and another 1/2 bath accessible from the patio. The second floor has had the floors fully upgraded throughout to a high quality luxury vinyl tile. Upon entering the oversized master bedroom, you will notice the huge closet which runs the entire width of the room! Bedroom 2 is equipped with its own en-suite. Bedroom 3 and 4 share a full bath situated in the hallway. New HVACs installed in 2018 and 2022 plus a separate Tesla charging outlet installed. The roof was inspected and repaired by licensed roofing company in January 2023 certifying roof to be in good condition and free of leaks or defects. Repairs made are under warranty for one year. Lastly but not least, the oversized Bonus room can be a great area for a theatre, games room, play room or even a workout zone. The exterior of the house was painted in January of 2022. This is definitely a home not worth missing! Call and schedule a viewing! This home features: 6 bd., 5.5 ba., 3,337 sqft., $778,900-Open House on Sun., 3/26/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 8757 Lookout Pointe Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: A wonderful welcoming porch greets you as you enter the home. The home also has a fenced backyard and a second-floor media room. Other features include a spacious kitchen with a center island, tons of cabinet space, granite countertops, a walk-in pantry, and eat-in dining all open to welcome your family and gather with friends. The comfortable master suite has a large walk-in closet and a soothing soaking tub, separate shower, and dual vanities. The secondary bedrooms are nice and roomy. For added convenience, the laundry room is located on the upper level. Windemere Trails features a playground, a community pool and is located close to multiple lakes, great schools and shopping and restaurants, and Disney Theme Parks. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,450 sqft., $730,000-Open House on Sun., 3/26/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2661 Stanton Hall Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to your dream home! Nestled in the picturesque town of Windermere, Florida, Click Link for a 360 video tour; ( This stunning property at 2661 Stanton Hall Ct is truly a sight to behold. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be captivated by the spacious lot and beautifully manicured mature landscape. Inside, you’ll discover a newly remodeled home boasting 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 luxurious baths, with every detail carefully selected and quality crafted. The Kitchen is the centerpiece with its expansive counter space, breakfast bar, and open concept to both the Great room and dinette. Wood-like Porcelain tile floors offer a warm and inviting feel, while the new appliances and new air conditioner provide modern comfort and convenience. Nothing left to be updated as a new roof was replaced in 2022. This single-story home features a sprawling 2200 square feet of living space, ideal for hosting gatherings with friends or for relaxing in style. The large enclosed pool and spa offer a private oasis for relaxation and fun, perfect for soaking up the warm Florida sunshine or entertaining guests. Step outside to the large, fenced yard, offering plenty of space for pets to play or for hosting barbecues with loved ones. The quaint town of Windermere offers a charming and peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city yet is just a short drive downtown Orlando and world-renowned attractions such as Disney World and Universal Studios. And with top-rated schools in the area, this is the perfect location to enjoy the best of Florida living. Don’t miss your chance to make this stunning property your forever home. Schedule a viewing today and experience the epitome of Florida living! This home features: 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,200 sft., $850,000-Open House on Sun., 3/26/2023 (1:00 pm- 4:00 pm).
- 1439 Whitney Isles Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Location, Location, Location…. where this beautiful home is perfectly situated in the Windermere gated community of Whitney Isles of Belmere! The welcoming 2 story home immediately draws you in with its’ warmth and offers flexibility within its’ design. You’ll find the center of the home is perfect for entertaining family and guests in the spacious open concept family room that seamlessly borders the dining and kitchen area, while also overlooking the oversized back lanai. Likely the largest in the community, this homes’, low maintenance, salt-water pool and spa, with Travertine decking, lanai ceiling w/ wood planks and massive screened enclosure, makes this outdoor space an extension of the home. The master bedroom is located on the main floor and also offers a generous walk-in closet with custom built-in organizing systems, along with a spacious spa like master bathroom, with a separate spacious open shower. The main level of the home offers two other bedrooms, one of which would make for an awesome office/den as the room provides beautiful crown molding. Upstairs you will find two more bedrooms, one which is a jaw dropping, impressively sized territory with a full bath, which is currently being utilized as a theater room. This space can be another master suite, gym, entertainment room; or any other purpose that would fit your personal lives. The property features a 3 car garage, and a wrought iron fenced backyard. Located just minutes from everything beautiful, among the lakes that Windermere has to offer, with access to highly rated schools, major highways, just 20 minutes to downtown Orlando, and Sand Lakes’ Restaurant Row, and 10 minutes to the charming downtown Winter Garden. Enjoy the multitude of choices in the area for dining and shopping. Hospitals are close-by, as well. This homes’ location really is just perfect! With a low HOA this community features a conference room/club house, pool, tennis courts, sand volleyball and a half sized basketball court and playground. Looking forward to meeting you! Audio/Video may be present. This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,230 sqft., $782,000-Open House on Sun., 3/26/2023 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 11431 Buckley Wood Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Perfection has an address along with comfortable Florida living. Located on the fairway of Jack Nicklaus-designed Golden Bear Club’s golf course, this stunning home offers 4 bedrooms with the master on the 1st floor, 4 full baths, 1 half baths, home theatre, game room, office, and 2nd floor gathering room. Invest in quality in this masterpiece offering a detailed office with coffered ceiling and built-ins, gourmet kitchen with appliances, and an abundance of custom features. Come experience the peaceful setting of this lovely home featuring many upgrades including beautiful, marbled porcelain tile and wood flooring, gas fireplaces, wine bar, extensive custom cabinetry, crown molding and custom window shades. An expansive master suite offers lanai access, two spacious walk-in closets with custom organization system, a spa-like bath with stone-top jetted tub, a travertine-covered wrap around walk-in shower with shower heads, and separate vanities. Year-round outdoor activity is possible on the lanai , generous outdoor living space that includes covered TV, and a gorgeous, pool and spa. Additional Features include but are not limited to: a stone-paver driveway, an over-sized 2-car garage, elegant landscaping, he Golden Bear Club offers a fitness center, swimming pool, tennis courts and lounge. Nature lovers will enjoy the views of the Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve but will also enjoy a walk on the distinctive conservation boardwalk out to a viewing area of the Butler Chain of Lakes. Minutes from Disney and other major attractions. Built by W.J. Sauerwine Custom Homes. Located within 24-HR guard gated Keene’s Pointe and zoned for top-rated schools, this home is a true pleasure to experience. This home features: 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,715 sqft., $1,250,000-Open House on Sun., 3/26/2023 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 7431 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to the IMMACULATE 7431 Lake Albert drive on a ONE OF A KIND 1.1 ACRE LOT with tons of upgrades throughout, stunning pool with jacuzzi spa and fenced patio for large entertainment and gatherings. As you drive to the Bremore design home, you notice a EXQUISITE 2 stories home with long pavered driveway plus 3-car garage. The home features LUXURIOUS double master plan, located on 1st and 2nd story each, both with bathtub and standing shower, plus spacious custom walking closets. Adorned with crown molding, this gem home built in 2014 features 6 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms in a 4, 634 sq foot living space with opportunity to build a PRIVATE dock to the EXCLUSIVE Lake Burden. The kitchen is every Chef’s dream with an island that provides plenty of QUARTZ counter space, double oven, all stainless steel appliances and a DELIGHTFUL wine GE refrigerator. The formal dining room add elegance and warmth to this home which also connects to the kitchen for easy access to meals. The SPLENDOR living room boats high coffered ceilings, two story windows that brings tons of natural light and space for family and guest entertainment. Sonos surround sound system INCLUDED throughout the house. The office located on 1st floor overlook the front of the house brings tranquility and quietness for your every day meetings. In the OVERSIZED covered lanai, enjoy the scenic private yard views during the day and Disney fireworks during the night. The community offers a quiet environment with beautiful landscaping, walking trails, playground, fishing dock, tennis court, picnic area, softball field and much more! Lake Burden community is centrally located close to main roads including Winter Garden Vineland road, I-4, Orlando attraction areas, restaurants, shopping centers and supermarkets. Schedule your visit today!
- 6005 Down Point Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: JUST LISTED – 6005 Down Point Lane, Windermere – Offered at $2, 450, 000. Exquisite estate home in Windermere’s private Sunset Bay community, adjacent to Lake Down and Isleworth. Custom built on nearly an acre of land, the owners of this home spared no expense when it came to designing and building. Highlights include 5 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 3 half baths, Waterford chandeliers, a home elevator, a private pool and spa with waterfall, a 5-car garage with a gated motor court, a Kohler home generator, and so much more. Offering an impressive 6, 400+ sf floorplan, the interior layout includes formal living and dining rooms, two master bedrooms (each on the first floor) 3 en suite guest bedrooms, a chef’s kitchen with high-end Thermador appliances, an open family room, a 2nd floor bonus room, and two air-conditioned workshops. Throughout the home you’ll find beautiful hardwood floors, high coffered and tray ceilings, an abundance of natural light, thick crown moldings, custom built-in libraries and entertainment centers, stained glass windows, and two gas fireplaces. Enter the home through the grand 2-story foyer. Ahead you will find the living room, to the left the dining room, and to the right the home office. Down the first hall to the right are the master bedroom and the mini-master suite. At the heart of the home is the chef’s kitchen with Busby cabinetry, granite countertops and a large dinette area that overlooks the family room and screened pool and lanai. Split from the master wing you’ll find two guest bedrooms each with their own full bath, the laundry room, a full pool bath, as well as a half bath, and access to the attached 3-car garage (a second 2-car garage can be found across the motor court). Take the grand staircase upstairs where you’ll find another half bath and a large bonus room with a walkout terrace that overlooks the outdoor living space and a fifth en suite bedroom (which could be used as a home theater). Additional highlights and features include natural gas, 5 HVAC units, concrete tile roof (recently cleaned and inspected), central vacuum system, 15-rifle safe, new water heater, new pool heater, two oversized 1, 200 and 1, 500 gallon septic tanks, and a Terminix termite bond. This home has so much to offer that there isn’t room to write about it all – so schedule your private showing today and see all the amazing features this home has to offer. This home features: 5 bd., 6.5+ ba., 6,481 sqft., $2,450,000-Open House on Sun., 3/26/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: