Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 5124 Sun Palm Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Located in the highly sought after neighborhood of Silver Woods sits this wonderful 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom pool home. This home offers a split floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and over 2, 000 square feet of living space. With it’s close proximity to Dr. Phillips and Restaurant Row shopping, dining, and entertainment is at your fingertips. The sellers will offer the home fully furnished if the buyer offers full asking price. The home also offers a new roof installed on 3/2022. Collis Roof Owens Courning duration 5yr workmanship warranty, lifetime prorated product warranty, 130 mph strength. You will also enjoy the large .26 acre lot fully irrigated with mature landscaping. The community is also Zoned for Top Rated Schools, is close to the Dr. Phillips YMCA, and Bay Hill. With its $300 annual HOA fees, the home is a true gem. A rare find that comes with all these upgrades in the last 5 years. 3-5-year upgrades: Pool resurfacing, metallic blue granite finish Simonton PGT windows/doors; non-impact 120 mph strength Empire golden teak hardwood/laminate/carpet flooring 1-3-year upgrades: Bryant Carrier air conditioner – 4-ton unit Rheem H/W heater – 40 gallon Water sprinkler system – new zones/valves front/back PVC laminate privacy fence House painted – Behr brand (interior/exterior) Exterior lights front/back Interior doors throughout GE dishwashing machine Current – 1-year upgrades: Ameri pool pump motor 1.5hp Furnishings include: $12, 000 French made hand carved leather pocket pool table. Dell intel 60 game arcade machine. 2 theater chairs 2-bedroom sets Pool patio furniture, grill, umbrella, games, and supplies. And much more. Schedule your showing today before it’s sold to another family. This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,084 sqft., $565,000-Open House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7604 Colbury Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: FREE NIGHTLY DISNEY FIREWORKS over what seems like your own private lake! This gorgeous 4 bedroom(bonus rm is the 4th bedroom) home offers a split plan design with all bedrooms downstairs. The open floor concept is perfect for entertaining. The upstairs bedroom/bonus room does make a great Movie room or games room. The oversized yard has plenty of room for a pool, it is perfect for fur-babies, a jungle gym or even a place to entertain. Enjoy watching the fireworks from your screened in back patio. This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,175 sqft., $585,000-Open House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9005 Chapman Oak Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Priced to Sell FAST! Exceptional VALUE in the highly sought after Silver Woods neighborhood. A Windermere address with the convenience of Dr Phillips, all your shopping, dining, and entertainment options are within 3 miles. Zoned A-Rated Orange County School District. This home offers a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom split floor plan and is ready for your personal touch. Home is priced to sell and is ideal for a First Time Home Buyer, Investors or anyone who desires to live in Windermere. Don’t miss out on this special, rare opportunity to own in the wonderful community of Silver Woods with Windermere location and the BEST schools! This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,727 sqft., $525,000-Open House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13246 Vennetta Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on LAKE SAWYER SOUTH. In 2, 628 square feet are four bedrooms, three and a half baths, kitchen, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office, and a covered screened lanai. A $120k renovation was just completed, including a new backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinets, and all new appliances in the kitchen; makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two-car garage with plenty of storage space. HOA fees are included security, a community pool, a playground, and a gourmet kitchen. This home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools, public playgrounds, and much more. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping, and world-famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wider open yet close proximity to everything. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,628 sqft., $760,000-Open House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (11:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 2/26/2023 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 13615 Riggs Way, Windermere, FL 34786: SELLERS MOTIVATED! MUST SEE! Here is a 3-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in sought-after Windermere, Florida with a large, FULLY FENCED back yard! This home is near A -rated Sunset Park Elementary school, Horizon West Middle School, and Windermere High School. This home is also one mile from popular grocery stores and a variety of restaurants and shops! An added convenience – Orlando International Airport is about 30 minutes away! Other features include the following: BRAND NEW STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN APPLIANCES! FRESHLY PAINTED INTERIOR! Two-year old A/C, Downstairs Master Bedroom with large Master bath featuring dual separate sinks, a garden tub, separate shower, and master closet! BRAND NEW durable laminate flooring in both upstairs bedrooms and the study area! Roomy BONUS ROOM! Picture living in this comfortable home! There is a two-car garage! A half bath in the hallway. The kitchen has a cozy corner breakfast nook. The dining area features a new modern hanging light! After a meal, there are plenty of places to go – into the living room to watch TV, or upstairs to the bonus room, or the study and computer area, or outside to enjoy the partially covered patio! Just three blocks away is the sparkling community pool and play area overlooking a pond. Numerous biking and walking trails abound here! At night, watch the Disney fireworks! Residents say why go away when you can stay and play here at home?! Make plans now to see this home soon as there are very few homes available in this desirable area! Quick close OK! Owners may be motivated! This home features: 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,970 sqft., $529,900-Open House through private showing.
- 6234 Roseate Spoonbill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Priced to sell! Welcome to Windermere Landings, a hidden gem of a neighborhood and one of Windermere’s best kept secrets. Residents of Windermere Landings enjoy tree lined streets, friendly neighbors, prime location, and access to top-rated schools. This lovely home features 4, 664 heated square feet, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a dedicated office, a massive second floor flex room, and so much more. Upon entry you’re immersed in first class craftsmanship, a functional floor plan, optimal storage, and oversized rooms. Whether maximizing the art of living in the outdoor oasis featuring a screen enclosed patio with a salt-water heated pool with a beautiful koi pond or grilling out on the summer kitchen, the possibilities are endless. The location is unmatched with unrestricted access to Downtown Windermere, Winter Garden, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World Orlando, and Restaurant Row. Come and experience the charm and beauty of this estate today and appreciate the limitless possibilities of the future This home features: 6 bd., 4 ba., 4,664 sqft., $917,500-Open House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 2/26/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 305 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: Enchanting sunsets, spectacular water views and NO HOA. Perfectly situated home in the desirable downtown Windermere on the Butler Chain of Lakes. This semi-custom home is located on the Lake Down waterfront and was recently remodeled with a large addition added. This house has been well-loved for over 25 years, however, the pool, the additional bedrooms and living areas were just built in 2017. Upgrades also include a tankless water heater, re-plumbed old piping, a new septic system, and a new drain field. Upon entering the home you are greeted with travertine flooring and large windows overlooking the lake. Your gourmet chef’s kitchen features cathedral ceilings, top-of-the-line appliances, two wine refrigerators, and a large island for entertaining. The first-floor master suite has a newly upgraded bathroom, crown molding, and French doors leading out to the resort-style pool which comes equipped with a waterfall, a spa, and an oversized sitting area. Upstairs consists of two large bedrooms and a bonus room that is perfect for a media, meditation, or exercise room. The property comes with a covered double boat dock with two hoists (one for a boat and two for jet skis) allowing you to enjoy one of Florida’s finest freshwater chain of lakes. Let you little ones play in the fenced in backyard with playhouse that comes equipped with A/C and wifi! The Butler Chain consists of 13 freshwater lakes. Conveniently located in the Town of Windermere offers small-town charm, weekly farmer’s markets, and seasonal events yet minutes from world-class shopping, dining, and theme parks. You can be at the airport in 20 minutes or the beach in just under an hour! Call today for a private tour! This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,476 sqft., $2,275,000-Open House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11444 Misty Oak Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This former model home in Ashlin Park has $50, 000 in upgrades and a premium waterfront lot. Gorgeous quartz countertops, custom backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and oversized tile floors throughout the first floor. Fresh paint throughout provides a gorgeous clean slate. The expansive, first-floor master suite has an amazing water view, and features a large shower with seamless glass enclosure, walk-in closet and dual sinks on quartz countertops. The steel cable staircase leads to an open loft overlooking the water. Relax on your front porch overlooking the peaceful pond, or go for a walk outside your door on the walking trail that winds through the community. Low utility bills from this energy efficient home make it affordable luxury living in Windermere. Zoned for highly sought after Windermere schools, and close to shopping, dining, and all of the attractions. Schedule a tour today to meet your forever home! This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,361 sqft., $589,000-Open House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2504 Reserve Windermere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Pre-Construction. To be built. The Beautiful Monterey by Element Home Builders was designed for ultimate functionality and taking in the beautiful view to the rear that lot 4 offers. This home offers 4, 758 sq ft of A/C living space, 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths, an Open Plan, Game room, Kitchen, Dining, and family room combo, 3-car garage, and a beautiful pool. As you enter through the front door, you will be welcomed by large full glass sliding doors that look right out to your backyard and pool area. AS you approach the kitchen, you will notice beautiful Thermador appliances a, quartz countertops with ample counter space, and gorgeous custom cabinets that wrap the entire kitchen and dining area. The game room is conveniently located near the kitchen to ensure you maximize use, and the outdoor living is connected along with the summer kitchen for you entertainers out there. AS you approach the left side of the first floor, you will notice a guest ensuite to give your guests privacy. The office is conveniently located at the rear of the home overlooking the beautiful pool area and pond view. The master suite will please with large windows at the back, two separate custom closets, a spa-like master bath with a large glass-enclosed shower, and a free-standing tub. The second story offers a wood staircase and loft area, Bedroom 3 offers ample space and its own bath, bedroom 4 is also a good size with a walk-in closet and shares a large jack and jill bath with bedroom 5. The outdoor living is quite big, giving you plenty of covered space if you are trying to keep cool, Power screens wrap the outdoor living lanai. We are currently budgeting for a pool and spa pkg, and you would get to design that yourself. If you are looking for a beautiful custom, now is the time to act as we only have 2 opportunities remaining. This home features: 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,758 sqft., $2,650,000-Open House by private showing.
- 7230 Rambling Water Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This Windermere home located in Ashlin Park backs to peaceful waterfront views where you can enjoy Disney’s firework shows in the evening. You will fall in love with the oversized kitchen and open floorplan. This Manchester model includes two primary en-suite and two additional bedrooms that share a large bathroom. This home has many high-quality upgrades including a fenced in yard, high-end wired camera security system and Tesla charger in the garage. Enjoy your coffee every morning in the screened in back lanai overlooking the pond. Ashlin Park’s a state-of-the-art clubhouse is just a short walk away and includes a resort style pool, pool table, full kitchen and plenty of space for hosting events. The playground is also only a few houses away. Lakeside Village – just next-door, is where everything from Publix to restaurants and dessert eateries are located. This home is located just 4 miles from Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom and 8 miles to Disney Springs. Don’t miss this opportunity to live in the most desirable neighborhoods in Windermere! This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,208 sqft., $674,000-Open HOuse on Sat., 2/25/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 2/26/2023 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 12169 Montalcino Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: All offers must be submitted by Monday February 27th at 5pm. Experience the beautiful lifestyle in the private gated community of Casa Del Lago in Windemere. This well-maintained home with no rear neighbors has it all! At first glance you will immediately notice the amazing curb appeal with its manicured landscaping, tiled roof, three car garage, and stone facade. The home has over $200, 000 in upgrades for the most discerning buyers. The entire first floor is adorned with porcelain tiles, soaring high ceilings, custom woodwork throughout, drapery, and motorized shades. Your home features a chic gourmet kitchen with a large granite counter center-island, wood cabinets, tile backsplash, induction cooktop, hood, stainless steel appliances, wine refrigerator, walk-in pantry, sound system, and a breakfast bar open to the living room overlooking the screened in lanai. Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen with its own butler’s pantry. The pool area offers the ultimate sanctuary to relax and enjoy the indoor & outdoor living at its finest. The summer kitchen is a dream with a gas grill, LED lighting, refrigerator, sink, TV, and covered pergola to enjoy those barbeques in any weather. Heated salt pool is a great size with its own cascading waterfalls and newer equipment. The spacious master bedroom is conveniently located in the main level with two walk-in closets, luxurious bathroom including dual vanities and glass shower. There is also an office and separate en-suite guest bedroom on the main level. The additional two bedrooms on the second floor are generously sized with great closet space. There is a flex space with a loft that be used as family room/gym/media room. The community is within close proximity to rated schools, great restaurants & shopping, Walt Disney World, other area attractions, and major roads. Don’t miss out on this remarkable “like new” property that won’t last long! Be sure to click on the virtual tour links. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,502 sqft., $1,050,000-Open House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (11;00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13615 Gorgona Isle Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This is an extremely spacious one story house with three bedrooms and three full bathrooms with a modern chef’s kitchen that is fit for all your needs. The beautiful kitchen has incorporate lights within the spacious cabinets and a sink with sensors Great natural lighting due to the property’s location, and is laid out with all the upgrades available. It also has a very large dining area as well as a decorated ceiling or it can be utilized as a flex room. The laminate floors are silky smooth and there is a beautiful lounge area. There is a wide-ranging backyard that includes a grill area. This property is designed with delicate details that make it look exceedingly elegant, and provides the family with a positive atmosphere. This excellent corner location, which is only five minutes away from Disney, also allows for the appreciation of their fireworks from the comfort of your own home. You can count on a clean environment, restaurants, shopping centers, and diverse areas to spend time in, all encircling this property. This house meets all of the requirements a family needs to call it a home! Furniture is negotiable. This home features: 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $679,000-Opne House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (11:00 ama-3:00 pm & Sun., 2/26/2023 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 6869 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: LAKEFRONT HOME in WINDERMERE! Welcome to your dream home! This stunning 4-bedroom, 4 1/2 bath property boasts over 3, 000 square feet of luxurious living space, nestled in the highly sought-after community of Lakes of Windermere. From the moment you enter, you’ll be greeted by a grand foyer. The spacious, open-concept living area features soaring ceilings, abundant natural light, and elegant finishes throughout, including custom mill-work, crown molding, and hardwood flooring. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream, with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a large center island for entertaining. Adjacent to the kitchen, the cozy family room features a gas fireplace and built-in shelving, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind. The primary suite is a true oasis, with a spa-like bathroom featuring dual vanities, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. The oversized walk-in closet is a fashion lover’s dream, with plenty of space for all your clothing and accessories. The three additional bedrooms are generously sized, offering plenty of room for family and guests. Outside, the screened lanai and pool area offer the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful Florida weather. Located in the heart of Windermere, this property is just minutes from top-rated schools, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Don’t miss your opportunity to make this incredible home yours! This home features: 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,746 sqft., $1,695,000-Opne House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (noon-2:00 pm) & Sun., 2/26/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7431 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to the IMMACULATE 7431 Lake Albert drive on a ONE OF A KIND 1.1 ACRE LOT with tons of upgrades throughout, stunning pool with jacuzzi spa and fenced patio for large entertainment and gatherings. As you drive to the Bremore design home, you notice a EXQUISITE 2 stories home with long pavered driveway plus 3-car garage. The home features LUXURIOUS double master plan, located on 1st and 2nd story each, both with bathtub and standing shower, plus spacious custom walking closets. Adorned with crown molding, this gem home built in 2014 features 6 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms in a 4, 634 sq foot living space with opportunity to build a PRIVATE dock to the EXCLUSIVE Lake Burden. The kitchen is every Chef’s dream with an island that provides plenty of QUARTZ counter space, double oven, all stainless steel appliances and a DELIGHTFUL wine GE refrigerator. The formal dining room add elegance and warmth to this home which also connects to the kitchen for easy access to meals. The SPLENDOR living room boats high coffered ceilings, two story windows that brings tons of natural light and space for family and guest entertainment. Sonos surround sound system INCLUDED throughout the house. The office located on 1st floor overlook the front of the house brings tranquility and quietness for your every day meetings. In the OVERSIZED covered lanai, enjoy the scenic private yard views during the day and Disney fireworks during the night. The community offers a quiet environment with beautiful landscaping, walking trails, playground, fishing dock, tennis court, picnic area, softball field and much more! Lake Burden community is centrally located close to main roads including Winter Garden Vineland road, I-4, Orlando attraction areas, restaurants, shopping centers and supermarkets. Schedule your visit today! This home features: 6 bd., 6.5 ba., 4,634 sqft., $2,380,000-Open House on Sat., 2/25/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 2/26/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: