Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 426 E 6th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Town of Windermere Gem !!! The one you’ve been waiting for has just hit the market, this UNIQUE opportunity won’t last. This is a Gorgeous and Charming home in the Heart of Downtown Windermere. This 3/2 home has been tastefully renovated with no expense spared, EVERYTHING is brand new! from the roof, a/c, electrical facilities, and water heater to the windows, lighting fixtures, and much more, The new floorplan has been opened up to offer a contemporary feel with plenty of natural light including brand new Laundry Room, and the addition of an office/den which is so useful and needed in today’s homes. The finishes are extraordinary all designed and selected by a professional interior designer giving this home the feeling of a brand-new model home with the charm of Old Windermere. The backyard is one of the best features of this home, highlighted by an oversized wooden deck and gorgeous fence, and manicured landscape, just what you need to enjoy the year-round cookouts with friends and family. Rush to call today, this unique opportunity will go fast. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,698 sqft., $719,000-Open House on Sat., 2/18/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 2/19/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13246 Vennetta Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to one of the best locations in Central Florida! Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on LAKE SAWYER SOUTH. In 2, 628 square feet are four bedrooms, three and a half baths, kitchen, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office, and a covered screened lanai. A $120k renovation was just completed, including a new backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinets, and all new appliances in the kitchen; makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two-car garage with plenty of storage space. HOA fees are included security, a community pool, a playground, and a gourmet kitchen. This home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools, public playgrounds, and much more. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping, and world-famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wider open yet close proximity to everything. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,628 sqft., $795,000-Open House on Sat., 2/18/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 2/19/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 9485 Woodbreeze Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: WINDERMERE home located in a highly sought-after community of SILVER WOODS . This stunning single-story home comes with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom and a 2 Car Garage. As soon as you enter the front door, you’ll be greeted with an open and airy oversized great room open to the dining room and kitchen. The addition of SKYLIGHT allows natural light to enter the home, adding beauty and making the home energy efficient. Step outside to the backyard oasis, spacious area with a private pool, perfect for warm summer days. This home is equipped with new A/C (2021), and freshly painted interior and exterior (2023). This community is a PERFECT LOCATION with close proximity to Dr. Phillips and Restaurant Row, .5 miles to THE GROVE, 5 miles to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS and 9miles to DISNEY. This neighborhood is zoned for TOP-RATED schools with $30/monthly HOA fees. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,723 sqft., $540,000-Open House on Sat., 2/18/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 2/19/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 9025 Balmoral Mews Sq., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this stunning 5-bedroom custom built, one-owner POOL ESTATE on a large, private, manicured lot with no rear neighbors. Live like you’re on vacation every day in this exclusive, gated community of only 30 residences. When you arrive at this distinguished estate with circular driveway and side-facing garage, you will be captivated by the lush tropical landscaping welcoming you into this luxurious-lifestyle home. This home is sure to impress you with its custom design elements, soaring ceilings, and flowing floor plan that’s perfect for effortless entertaining. You will be delighted with the Chef’s kitchen featuring a stainless-steel vent hood and appliances, granite counters, tons of cabinet and counter space, double ovens, tile backsplash, and custom cabinetry and lighting centered around an impressive marble island. This well thought out luxurious residence keeps first-floor living easy with an executive primary suite on the ground level. This light and bright private retreat with tray ceiling is spacious enough to include a reading or exercise area overlooking the lanai. The grand primary ensuite has a relaxing jet tub plus separate shower, dual sink vanity with make-up area and built-in cabinets and discreet water closet with bidet. Down the hall is a huge laundry room with space for folding, sorting, and hanging, storage cabinets and utility sink. Indoor-outdoor living can be enjoyed all year round in the sunny family room overlooking the resort-like pool and spa. Your tropical oasis opens to the expanded lanai where you can sip a cool drink at the poolside tiki bar and grill with pergola, dine under the stars listening to the pool fountains, or soak up fun in the sun. This home has “all the things” in addition to a BRAND NEW ROOF!! Ideally located in the heart of Windermere, zoned for rated schools, 10 min from famed “Restaurant Row, ” 15 min from Universal Studios, 25 min to Orlando International Airport, Downtown Orlando, and so much more! This gorgeously appointed home in a spectacular location wont last long so make your appointment today to begin your new dream home lifestyle! This home features: 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,463 sqft., $1,399,900-Open House on Sun., 2/19/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9312 Woodbreeze Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: Beautifully appointed and PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP shows in this 3 bedroom 2 bath 2-car garage Windermere pool home located in the popular Silver Woods neighborhood. You can feel the quality as you enter this unique home. Upgrades galore meet you as you walk into the GREAT ROOM that is light, bright, and sets the stage for this open floor plan complete with WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE creating a cozy relaxing environment after a stressful day. As you proceed through the home such features as California Closets in all the bedrooms, porcelain tile and laminate flooring throughout the home are wonderful extra features…no carpet here! GRANITE COUNTERTOPS in the KITCHEN, DRY BAR, all upgraded bathroom vanities and butcher block countertop on the KITCHEN ISLAND. Sliding doors from the great room and the master bedroom open to a 40 x 12 screen patio with waterfall pool that has recently been resurfaced and a custom-built outdoor kitchen equipped with the GREEN EGG and NEXT GRILL which stay with the home! FESTOON LIGHTS accent the screened pool along with a pool child safety fence available to surround the perimeter of the pool to keep small ones safe! The SPLIT BEDROOM PLAN is convenient for the many guests you will have while living in the famous sunshine state! Wood fenced in yard 4 years old is perfect for those furry members of the family! BONUS custom-built wooden swing-set playground is a huge hit for all the little ones to enjoy! AC new in 2011, Roof is 11 years old. In addition to all of this is top-rated schools and a LOCATION that is fabulous being within 5 minutes of grocery stores, shopping, and 15 minutes to Universal Studios! The famous RESTAURANT ROW on Sand Lake Road with 30+ restaurants is only 10 minutes away! Come see this home quickly it will not last! Easy to show and ready for your most descriminating buyer! SELLER IS OFFERING HOME WARRANTY TO NEW BUYER! This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,489 sqft., $558,900-Open House on Sun., 2/19/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 12030 Via Caselli Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: The brand new beautiful townhouse at Royal Estate Luxury Townhomes is located in the premier community of Windermere with an excellent school district. Its unbeatable location is great for both primary residence and investment property. This sun-drenched spacious four-bedroom and three-bathroom unit has 1885 interior sq. ft. Open floor plan with a modern design and the smart home feature. A loft on the 2nd floor can be used for a home office, game room, or family room. Sliding door to the courtyard where you can do BBQ. Tiles throughout the large living room, Kitchen island with granite countertop, Samsung stainless steel appliances, ample closets, and cabinets. Two-car garage with a two-car driveway. Its privileged location will have you living next door to the world-famous Walt Disney Parks & Resort and Disney University, enjoying the splendid fireworks at night. At Royal Estate, you are connected to the Horizon West Trail network, a growing network of trails that passes directly in front of the community. Close to shopping, restaurants, banks, and major highways. A must-see! This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 1,885 sqft., $498,000-Open House on Sat., 2/18/2023 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm) & Sun., 2/19/2023 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 6379 Swanson St., Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful single-family Mediterranean home with 4 bedrooms and a Flex Room, 4 bathrooms, and a 2/1 split car garage layout in the desirable gated community of Enclave in Windermere. This home originally built by Meritage Homes starts with a great curb appeal – meticulously landscaped front, paver driveway, and elegant tiled roof. Step inside into the grand entry foyer and take note of high-end interior finishes including open railed staircase, an open floor plan concept, a large kitchen island with seat-in dining area, 42″ wood cabinets with crown molding, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, stainless steel vented hood, and walk-in pantry. The house has a flex room and full bath downstairs, and 4 additional bedrooms with a game room upstairs. For convenience, the laundry room is located upstairs. Another thing to love and appreciate about this home is the backyard with a stone paver-covered lanai, a built-in bar, a fenced doghouse, and a massive hot tub with a swim hydrotherapy spa. Call us and schedule your appointment to see this property today!!! Check our other listing for the other home next door. This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,804 sqft., $1,100,000-Open House on Sat., 2/18/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13615 Gorgona Isle Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This is an extremely spacious one story house with three bedrooms and three full bathrooms with a modern chef’s kitchen that is fit for all your needs. The beautiful kitchen has incorporate lights within the spacious cabinets and a sink with sensors Great natural lighting due to the property’s location, and is laid out with all the upgrades available. It also has a very large dining area as well as a decorated ceiling or it can be utilized as a flex room. The laminate floors are silky smooth and there is a beautiful lounge area. There is a wide-ranging backyard that includes a grill area. This property is designed with delicate details that make it look exceedingly elegant, and provides the family with a positive atmosphere. This excellent corner location, which is only five minutes away from Disney, also allows for the appreciation of their fireworks from the comfort of your own home. You can count on a clean environment, restaurants, shopping centers, and diverse areas to spend time in, all encircling this property. This house meets all of the requirements a family needs to call it a home! Furniture is negotiable. This home features: 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $699,990-Open House on Sat., 2/18/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 13596 Gorgona Isle Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: MUST SEE 3D TOUR AND VIDEO! Come live steps away from the magic…! This two-story ENERGY STAR Certified affluent home inspired in Mediterranean Tuscan style with beautiful stones walls, grand foyer with stunning hardwood floors, Spanish style roof tiles, features a elegant interior details and provides large entertainment spaces, expansive living areas and the most amazing upgrades in over 4, 000 sqfts of living space. High ceilings, plenty of daylights, innovated media room, gourmet kitchen cabinets, natural gas, all kitchen appliances included. The lush landscaping with beautiful curbing edge led the way to the patio, which features resort style pool, beautiful roman pergola and decorative glass tiling spa creating your own oasis retreat to enjoy magnificent sunrises and nightly views to Disney’s Magic Kingdom fireworks making the back yard feel like your own private oasis is the perfect venue for hosting family and friends. The property is conveniently located in the highly desirable Windermere Isle – Lakeside Village inside Horizon West. Community offers a community pool, cabana, playground area, beautiful ponds with water fountains and surrounded by a nature reserve. HOA rates include lawn care and fertilization. Enjoy an upscale lifestyle within 1.5 miles to the Walt Disney World Resort, proximity to Orange County National Golf Center and other world-class golf courses, fine dining, natural reserve parks, chain of lakes, Top Rated School zone and more. Easy commute access to SR-429, SR-535, I-4. Schedule a showing today! This home features: 6 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,069 sqft., $1,715,000-Open House on Sat., 2/18/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: