Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 11520 Via Lucerna Cir, Windermere, FL 34786: Windermere’s Belmere VILLAGE home. Open floor plan with a formal living room and dining room offering crown molding and tray ceilings. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom with spacious 2nd floor loft is nicely appointed providing a spacious 2, 505 square feet of living space with impeccable attention to detail & freshly painted throughout. The kitchen and breakfast nook open onto the family room overlooking the screened in lanai and backyard. Solid 42inch wood cabinets, GAS range and breakfast bar. The primary suite with en-suite, located on the ground floor offers Dual closets and sinks, large tub and separate shower. There is a brick paver driveway leading to the garage and front entry. Many other upgrades are offered in the beautiful home, including concrete bed edging, extensive landscape exterior lighting, camera system including TV displays throughout home, a gardener’s paradise in the back yard and an outdoor shower. Community amenities include a gated entrance, clubhouse, tennis courts, pool, playground and basketball court. This home features: 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,505 sqft., $640,000-Open House on Sat., 2/11/2023 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 9485 Woodbreeze Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: WINDERMERE home located in a highly sought-after community of SILVER WOODS . This stunning single-story home comes with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom and a 2 Car Garage. As soon as you enter the front door, you’ll be greeted with an open and airy oversized great room open to the dining room and kitchen. The addition of SKYLIGHT allows natural light to enter the home, adding beauty and making the home energy efficient. Step outside to the backyard oasis, spacious area with a private pool, perfect for warm summer days. This home is equipped with new A/C (2021), and freshly painted interior and exterior (2023). This community is a PERFECT LOCATION with close proximity to Dr. Phillips and Restaurant Row, .5 miles to THE GROVE, 5 miles to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS and 9miles to DISNEY. This neighborhood is zoned for TOP-RATED schools with $30/monthly HOA fees. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,723 sqft., $540,000-Open House on Sat., 2/11/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 2/12/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 11408 Arborside Bend Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful pool home in sought after Glenmuir gated community. Minutes from DISNEY, Easy Access to 429, Turnpike and More. The back yard OASIS is highlighted by a salt water automated pool and spa which were added in 2016. The pool/spa has solar heat or propane heat if so desired.The pool is also completely auto controlled through a phone app. You will enjoy many a night sitting or entertaining under the fans with the covered awning on your screened in RESORT GETAWAY. The MASTER SUITE features a large master bath with a separate shower and large soaking tub and walk in closet. The A/C was replaced in 2018, Microwave in 2020, extra insulation was added in the attic, the garage door was insulated to reduce electric and shelves added for spacious storage. The irrigation is run on well water and the interior plumbing has full home filtration and a water softener. You will enjoy entertaining and making meals in your island kitchen for years to come. This home is located in a gated community featuring a community playground, gazebo, basketball courts, ponds, and more. Call today to schedule your showing! This home will not last long. Buyer/buyers agent to verify all information in listing is accurate. Seller in process of moving inside photos coming soon. This home features: 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,059 sqft., $599,900-Open House on Sun., 2/12/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 7242 Rambling Water Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This meticulously maintained waterfront home features 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and laminate flooring throughout with carpet in the bedrooms only. Open-concept kitchen, with beautiful white upgraded cabinets and a big central island where you will find a great space to gather with family and friends. The open floor plan, high ceilings and exquisite architectural upgrades add to this home’s elegant design. The screened pool, spa and patio overlooking the pond are great for entertaining, while you enjoy the amazing Florida weather in your own backyard. Pool & spa built in 2020. Ashlin Park is an amazing community close to Disney, shopping malls, Publix, and highly rated private and public schools. A short distance from the clubhouse and Horizon West Middle School. This is the perfect home and community to live in. Stop searching, you just found your home! Furniture is also available to sell in a separate negotiation. This home features: 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,051 sqft., $950,000-Open House on Sat., 2/11/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9312 Woodbreeze Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: Beautifully appointed and PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP shows in this 3 bedroom 2 bath 2-car garage Windermere pool home located in the popular Silver Woods neighborhood. You can feel the quality as you enter this unique home. Upgrades galore meet you as you walk into the GREAT ROOM that is light, bright, and sets the stage for this open floor plan complete with WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE creating a cozy relaxing environment after a stressful day. As you proceed through the home such features as California Closets in all the bedrooms, porcelain tile and laminate flooring throughout the home are wonderful extra features…no carpet here! GRANITE COUNTERTOPS in the KITCHEN, DRY BAR, all upgraded bathroom vanities and butcher block countertop on the KITCHEN ISLAND. Sliding doors from the great room and the master bedroom open to a 40 x 12 screen patio with waterfall pool that has recently been resurfaced and a custom-built outdoor kitchen equipped with the GREEN EGG and NEXT GRILL which stay with the home! FESTOON LIGHTS accent the screened pool along with a pool child safety fence available to surround the perimeter of the pool to keep small ones safe! The SPLIT BEDROOM PLAN is convenient for the many guests you will have while living in the famous sunshine state! Wood fenced in yard 4 years old is perfect for those furry members of the family! BONUS custom-built wooden swing-set playground is a huge hit for all the little ones to enjoy! AC new in 2011, Roof is 11 years old. In addition to all of this is top-rated schools and a LOCATION that is fabulous being within 5 minutes of grocery stores, shopping, and 15 minutes to Universal Studios! The famous RESTAURANT ROW on Sand Lake Road with 30+ restaurants is only 10 minutes away! Come see this home quickly it will not last! Easy to show and ready for your most descriminating buyer! SELLER IS OFFERING HOME WARRANTY TO NEW BUYER! This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,489 sqft., $570,000-Open House on Sat., 2/11/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 1484 Hempel Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this cozy, beautiful single-family home across the street from Lake Olivia in Windermere, FL. This one-story home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a gorgeous pool, a huge backyard with a mature landscape, perfect for family entertaining, outdoor cooking, and enough room for your dogs to run as if they were at the dog park. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, beautiful cabinets, and an ideal space for the family to enjoy. Some of the features include a new roof in 2015, sprayed foam insulation, doubled insulated PGT low E windows, water softener, filtration system plus reverse osmosis in the kitchen area, new pool pump in 2019, new tile floor throughout in 2019, renovated master bathroom in 2019 and ring security system and much more…. The location is perfect….a short distance from downtown Windermere, Winter Garden Village, major highways, shopping, and restaurants. (walking distance to the famous Yellow Dog Eats) Schedule your showing today! This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,828 sqft., $599,000-Open House on Sat., 2/11/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6234 Roseate Spoonbill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to Windermere Landings, a hidden gem of a neighborhood and one of Windermere’s best kept secrets. Residents of Windermere Landings enjoy tree lined streets, friendly neighbors, prime location, and access to top-rated schools. This lovely home features 4, 664 heated square feet, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a dedicated office, a massive second floor flex room, and so much more. Upon entry you’re immersed in first class craftsmanship, a functional floor plan, optimal storage, and oversized rooms. Whether maximizing the art of living in the outdoor oasis featuring a screen enclosed patio with a salt-water heated pool with a beautiful koi pond or grilling out on the summer kitchen, the possibilities are endless. The location is unmatched with unrestricted access to Downtown Windermere, Winter Garden, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World Orlando, and Restaurant Row. Come and experience the charm and beauty of this estate today and appreciate the limitless possibilities of the future. This home features: 6 bd., 4 ba., 4,664 sqft., $920,000-Open House on Sat., 2/11/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 2/12/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 1146 Estancia Woods Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: Ideally situated on a CORNER LOT and on a CUL DE SAC street in the highly desirable community of ESTANCIA at WINDERMERE, this luxurious 4 bedroom, 4/1 bathroom with 3-car door garage of the popular Sebastian floorplan. Recently UPGRADED, this home exudes elegance and luxury in a modern style. On entry, you are immediately greeted by the soaring ceilings and natural light that floods in throughout the residence. On one side of the foyer is the generously proportioned formal dining room and on the other is the study/home office. Straight ahead leads into the expansive open-plan kitchen and family area with beautiful contemporary tv wall feature and a separate breakfast/informal dining area. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream with high end appliances, ample cabinetry, large central island, granite countertops, gas stove top and separate butler’s pantry connecting to the dining room. The study has plentiful windows and double height ceilings and features a spiral staircase leading to the private loft. The master bedroom with beautiful tray ceiling and sitting area is situated on the first floor, two separate walk-in closets and impressive ensuite bathroom consisting of separate vanities, oversize walk-in shower and soaking tub centerpiece. Also on the first floor is the laundry room and a guest power bath. A sweeping staircase with two-sided walkover leads upstairs to a secondary living area and three further bedrooms and two full bathrooms. A further flex room with double door entry provides many options from a home theater, gaming room or a 5th bedroom. Beautiful views of the back yard and impressive outdoor area are provided by the accordion sliding doors in the family room and by a French door in the kitchen nook. With stunning new outdoor summer kitchen, spacious patio area together with built-in firepit, enjoy the Florida lifestyle either under the shade of the covered lanai or out in the open yard with manicured landscaping. Located within the TOWN OF WINDERMERE allows for use of all the amenities the town has to offer including private town boat ramps to the Butler Chain of Lakes and Lake Bessie, tennis courts and numerous parks and playgrounds. Regular events held are the weekly Farmer’s Market, Monthly Food Truck nights and other special events throughout the year such as the eagerly attended Windermere Wine & Dine Night. Close proximity to all the main roads, local shopping malls, theme parks and Orlando International airport plus is zoned in an excellent school district. Don’t miss out on this gem, book your viewing today! This home features: 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,374 sqft., $1,539,000-Open House on Sat., 2/11/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 2/12/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11936 Provincial Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Nestled on the shores of Lake Whitney, this LAKEFRONT property is immaculately presented and ideally situated on a quiet peninsula within the guard gated community of RESERVE AT BELMERE. Custom built by Arthur Rutenberg and set out over one level, this 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home has a beautiful screened in pool area with spacious backyard, a 3 car garage and boasts PANORAMIC LAKE VIEWS from almost every room in the house. Freshly painted as well as beautifully maintained, this home is turnkey. On entering the residence, the foyer opens onto a formal living area with layered tray ceiling and focal gas fireplace. There is a separate formal dining area, a good size flex room that is currently designated as an office/study and a bonus room that could easily serve as a billiard room, games room or gym. At the heart of the home is an open plan concept gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, solid cherry wood cabinetry, granite countertops and closet pantry. An informal eating space opens into both the kitchen and the bright and spacious family room. Access to the outdoor patio space, which includes a summer grill area and inviting sparkling pool with spa, is provided by sliding doors in the family room, bonus room and master ensuite. There is also a full pool bathroom tastefully decorated. The residence has a sizeable master suite, separate his and her walk-in closets and two vanity sinks in the master ensuite bathroom with central island, large shower and whirlpool tub. With both covered lanai and open patio space, enjoy the indoor/outdoor space sipping an early morning coffee or dining at sunset. The covered HIGH-END PRIVATE DOCK features Trex flooring, electronic boat lift and plenty of deck space for sitting out after an enjoyable day of boating! Mature landscaping surrounds the property providing privacy and elegance. The community has many amenities which include a fitness center, two tennis courts, a full court basketball, playground and sand volleyball court. Reserve at Belmere is conveniently located just minutes from historic downtown WINDERMERE, local shops, restaurants, the theme parks, major highways and nearby top-rated schools. Don’t miss out, book your viewing today and make this your new home! This home features: 4 bd., 4 ba., 4,037 sqft., $1,840,000-Open House on Sun., 2/12/2023 (11:30 am-1:30 pm).
- 8637 Coventry Park Way, Windermere, FL 34786: MULTIPLE OFFERS – Great opportunity to own this 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom and 1 Half bathroom. kitchen includes 42 inches cabinets, stone counters, kitchen island, butlers pantry. Large master bedroom with walk in closet. Upstairs Laundry room. 2 Car Garage, privacy fence/wall courtyard with a covered walkway. You will feel right at home in this corner unit, Pond view, great location. Situated within minutes from World renown Walt Disney World theme parks, close to Supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants and many Public Parks with natural walking trails, this is great place to live! This home features: 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,822 sqft., $435,000-Open House on Sun., 2/12/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 305 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: Enchanting sunsets, spectacular water views and NO HOA. Perfectly situated home in the desirable downtown Windermere on the Butler Chain of Lakes. This semi-custom home is located on the Lake Down waterfront and was recently remodeled with a large addition added. This house has been well-loved for over 25 years, however, the pool, the additional bedrooms and living areas were just built in 2017. Upgrades also include a tankless water heater, re-plumbed old piping, a new septic system, and a new drain field. Upon entering the home you are greeted with travertine flooring and large windows overlooking the lake. Your gourmet chef’s kitchen features cathedral ceilings, top-of-the-line appliances, two wine refrigerators, and a large island for entertaining. The first-floor master suite has a newly upgraded bathroom, crown molding, and French doors leading out to the resort-style pool which comes equipped with a waterfall, a spa, and an oversized sitting area. Upstairs consists of two large bedrooms and a bonus room that is perfect for a media, meditation, or exercise room. The property comes with a covered double boat dock with two hoists (one for a boat and two for jet skis) allowing you to enjoy one of Florida’s finest freshwater chain of lakes. Let you little ones play in the fenced in backyard with playhouse that comes equipped with A/C and wifi! The Butler Chain consists of 13 freshwater lakes. Conveniently located in the Town of Windermere offers small-town charm, weekly farmer’s markets, and seasonal events yet minutes from world-class shopping, dining, and theme parks. You can be at the airport in 20 minutes or the beach in just under an hour! Call today for a private tour! This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,476 sqft., $2,375,000-Open House on Sun., 2/12/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9525 Lavill Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful Windermere Chain of Lakes Estate.. This Lake Down waterfront two story custom home consists of (4 Bedrooms plus Office). Located on two incredible acres of lakefront with spectacular views of the fabulous Lake Butler Chain of Lakes. Upon entering the home you are greeted to a wonderful view of the lake through the two story cathedral windows in the grand living area with large stone fireplace. Large chef style kitchen with cooking island and large counter tops overlooking the gracious backyard. First floor large master suite with French doors leading out to the resort style pool, spa and outdoor sitting area with fireplace. With over 4000 sqft. of Travertine flooring makes this the perfect home for lakefront living. There is a Large bonus room with fireplace for added entertainment. Upstairs consists of three large bedrooms with high ceilings and fans. Property comes with a Covered dock w/boat hoist allowing you to enjoy one of Florida’s finest fresh water chain of lakes. Come enjoy the life style… This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,097 sqft., $2,900,000-Open House on Sun., 2/12/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9119 Balmoral Mews Sq., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to Balmoral and your new highly sought after Windermere address! An exclusive gated community containing only 32 custom homes. This spacious residence boasts lush mature landscaping to provide privacy throughout a completely fenced in half-acre + exterior lot. Enjoy the grand entrance through your new custom 8 foot wrought iron glass doors to find 12 foot ceilings throughout the lower level. This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bath home with separate office and large bonus room is conveniently designed with living spaces that provide plenty of natural light for the perfect setting for an active family or an evening entertaining good friends. The first floor exhibits a large formal living and dining room that flows into your kitchen and family room. Relax in the privacy and serenity of your downstairs master suite with access to the pool and lanai. Dual closets with custom built-ins provide all the space you will ever need. Upstairs you will be pleasantly surprised to find 3 large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a spacious bonus room that could be used as a media room, gym, or hang out. All new HVAC’s installed in 2021. Desirable A rated schools. Minutes away from downtown Windermere where you will find farmer’s markets, food trucks, great community events and public boat ramps to the coveted Butler Chain of Lakes. This home features: 4 bd., 4 ba., 4,052 sqft., $1,290,000-Open House on Sat., 2/11/2023 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: