Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 736 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: BACK ON THE MARKET WITH A HUGE PRICE IMPROVEMENT! This piece of history in the heart of Windermere can be all yours! Built in 1915, this home is packed full of surprises and unique features that you’re sure to fall head over heels for. Starting off with 108 years of history, a gorgeous lake view, stunning tropical landscaping, and a breezy front porch, this home is just waiting to tell you all the stories within its walls. Once you enter, get ready to adore the original hardwood flooring, exposed rafters, and built-in shelving that encompass the living room. The living room flows seamlessly into the downstairs master bedroom, complete with ample storage and large windows for optimal sunshine to light up the space. Back through the living room, you’ll find the dining room, laundry room, and recently remodeled kitchen. The dining room sits in a beautiful spire, with windows surrounding the room, providing an airy and dreamy feeling when dining here. It’s the perfect place to enjoy meals and quality time with the family, all with a great view. The kitchen was recently remodeled, adding a sense of modernity to this historic home, and providing plenty of space and storage for any chef to love. Heading up the stairs, you’ll find the gorgeous stained-glass door that leads to a small balcony with roof access. Once on the second floor, you’ll see the breathtaking claw foot tub and vintage details in the bathroom that will make you never want to leave! Both upstairs bedrooms include plenty of space and storage for everyone to feel right at home, but the second bedroom includes some unique features that your little ones are sure to love. A small door in the second bedroom leads to a hidden loft that sits above the living room and around the small corner in the room there’s a built-in reading nook that looks over the backyard. This isn’t something you find every day! The surprises continue outside, with a spacious, fenced-in backyard where the four-legged friends can roam about freely. The backyard also includes a lovely tropical pool, a sizable patio, an in-ground bomb shelter, and a pump house for the water system. The bomb shelter can be used as intended but would also work perfectly for a wine cellar or canning room. This property includes private access to Lake Bessie and Lake Butler, as well as being just a few blocks from all the attractions in downtown Windermere. And with just a short drive to theme parks, downtown Orlando and major highways, there will always be something fun to do nearby. Don’t wait on this amazing home, schedule your tour today!!!! This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,540 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Fri., 1/20/2023 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 9119 Balmoral Mews Sq., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to Balmoral and your new highly sought after Windermere address! An exclusive gated community containing only 32 custom homes. This spacious residence boasts lush mature landscaping to provide privacy throughout a completely fenced in half-acre + exterior lot. Enjoy the grand entrance through your new custom 8 foot wrought iron glass doors to find 12 foot ceilings throughout the lower level. This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bath home with separate office and large bonus room is conveniently designed with living spaces that provide plenty of natural light for the perfect setting for an active family or an evening entertaining good friends. The first floor exhibits a large formal living and dining room that flows into your kitchen and family room. Relax in the privacy and serenity of your downstairs master suite with access to the pool and lanai. Dual closets with custom built-ins provide all the space you will ever need. Upstairs you will be pleasantly surprised to find 3 large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a spacious bonus room that could be used as a media room, gym, or hang out. All new HVAC’s installed in 2021. Desirable A rated schools. Minutes away from downtown Windermere where you will find farmer’s markets, food trucks, great community events and public boat ramps to the coveted Butler Chain of Lakes. This home features: 4 bd., 4 ba., 4,052 sqft., $1,290,000-Open House on Sat., 1/21/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: If you are looking for a turn-key Custom Pool Home that has been renovated from top to bottom, then look no further. This exquisite home is located on 18th Hole Tee Box in the desired Keene’s Pointe Community set in the heart of Windermere Florida and surrounded by the fabulous Butler Chain of Lakes. 5478 Sq ft of Luxury Details, open Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, 24 x 48 Porcelain tiles throughout, Large Walk-In Pantry, Chandelier in the Master Bath. 5 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 3 Half Baths. Gas Fireplace in Family Room. Custom Built-In Cabinetry. Not to mention a third Floor Custom Quartzite Bar. Second Floor Wrap Around Balcony. Cathedral, Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Newly resurfaced Pool with Midnight Blue Pebble Tec, Summer Kitchen, High-End Tile Imported from Italy on the Kitchen Backsplash and Family Room Fireplace. Oversized Lot and a 3 Car Garage with Custom Cabinets. Mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. This home is an experience unlike no other. Keene’s Pointe is a 24-hour guard-gated community and features a world-class 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, a Pro Golf shop and a phenomenal private country club with two restaurants, a resort pool, a fitness center and tennis courts. Located just minutes from fine dining, world-class shopping, and all the area theme parks, this location quite simply can’t be beaten. As well as being situated along the banks of the Butler Chain, Keene’s pointe also has its own internal access to Lake Burden and many lush internal lakes set within the Community. This home features: 5 bd., 4.5+ ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,325,000-Open House on Sat., 1/21/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 12715 Jacob Grace Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: TROPICAL OASIS. STUNNING CUSTOM BUILT ESTATE POOL HOME in the highly sought after TILDENS GROVE, Windermere’s exclusive 24hr GUARD GATED community! Check out this video. This updated home sits on a premium Lot which benefits from expansive green space and Conservation and Pond views! As you enter through the double glass doors, the grand foyer showcases 12′ ceilings with rich wood flooring. Display your art and decorative accents. Executive office Dining Room, Master Suite and access to the Great Room all come together. Upon entering the Great Room you will be delighted in the expansive space, cathedral ceilings and stunning views of the Pool & Spa. Plenty of quality space for entertaining and creating special memories. Your home chef will be happy with all the resources to make meals for the family and your guests, from the breakfast bar, dinette or to the formal dining room. The first-floor spacious owner’s suite is a private retreat to escape & relax. Tray ceilings, and natural light and extra space for a sitting/reading area in bedroom with direct access to the outdoor oasis. The Ensuite includes two large custom walk-in closet and flows to the bath area featuring a large walk-in multi-head shower, oversize soaking tub, water closet and dual vanities. On the opposite side of the Master Retreat are three bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. A full laundry room and an ample storage closet under the stairwell complete the first floor. The second floor could easily be used as an in-law suite, private guest quarters, game room. Perfect for multi-generational living. It has a Bedroom, Full Bath, Walk-In Closet and Bonus room that cold be easily a second Master Bedrooms. Step out back to enjoy Luxury Florida living at its finest with serene views of the private Conservation area and Pond, Pool and Spa with tall screen enclosure. Oversize 3 Car Garage with a long and wide driveway for multiple vehicle owners. Tilden Grove was established in 2001, and featuring 140 homes designed by eight of Central Florida’s top builders, the Tildens Grove Community is one of Florida’s most luxurious places to live. The gated community wanders along the shores of Lake Davis, giving way to some beautiful scenic views. Waterfront and interior homes are built on a minimum of a half-acre of land, with a square footage range from 3, 220 to 7, 130, and feature Spanish tile roofs, brick paver driveways, as well as tropical landscaping. Conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, downtown Orlando, major highways, Orlando International Airport, and our World-Famous Attractions. Come on in and embrace the Florida Lifestyle. This home features: 7 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,751 sqft., $1,600,000-Open House on Sat., 1/21/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9025 Balmoral Mews Sq., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this stunning 5-bedroom custom built, one-owner POOL ESTATE on a large, private, manicured lot with no rear neighbors. Live like you’re on vacation every day in this exclusive, gated community of only 30 residences. When you arrive at this distinguished estate with circular driveway and side-facing garage, you will be captivated by the lush tropical landscaping welcoming you into this luxurious-lifestyle home. This home is sure to impress you with its custom design elements, soaring ceilings, and flowing floor plan that’s perfect for effortless entertaining. You will be delighted with the Chef’s kitchen featuring a stainless-steel vent hood and appliances, granite counters, tons of cabinet and counter space, double ovens, tile backsplash, and custom cabinetry and lighting centered around an impressive marble island. This well thought out luxurious residence keeps first-floor living easy with an executive primary suite on the ground level. This light and bright private retreat with tray ceiling is spacious enough to include a reading or exercise area overlooking the lanai. The grand primary ensuite has a relaxing jet tub plus separate shower, dual sink vanity with make-up area and built-in cabinets and discreet water closet with bidet. Down the hall is a huge laundry room with space for folding, sorting, and hanging, storage cabinets and utility sink. Indoor-outdoor living can be enjoyed all year round in the sunny family room overlooking the resort-like pool and spa. Your tropical oasis opens to the expanded lanai where you can sip a cool drink at the poolside tiki bar and grill with pergola, dine under the stars listening to the pool fountains, or soak up fun in the sun. This home has “all the things” in addition to a BRAND NEW ROOF!! Ideally located in the heart of Windermere, zoned for rated schools, 10 min from famed “Restaurant Row, ” 15 min from Universal Studios, 25 min to Orlando International Airport, Downtown Orlando, and so much more! This gorgeously appointed home in a spectacular location wont last long so make your appointment today to begin your new dream home lifestyle! This home features: 5 bd., 3.5+ ba., 4,463 sqft., $1,399,900-Open House on Fri., 1/20/2023 (11:30 am-3:30 pm) & Sun., 1/22/2023 (11:30 am-3:30 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: