Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 11800 Gray Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: Gorgeous property! Close to Disney. This home is located in the Windermere Trails community, 2-story Windermere Trails home with a stunning Pond view offers 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage. A Sensational Gourmet kitchen with double oven, wood cabinetry 42 and beautiful top stove, an included stainless steel appliance package, and a Spectacular in eat island in a beautiful upgraded granite surface open to the living room creating a family-friendly space. Come to see this beauty just 10 minutes away from Disney it won’t last! Motivated sellers. This home features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,317 sqft., $740,000-Open House on Sat., 1/14/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- 13616 Riggs Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Available now! This beautiful Ashton Woods built single story home is located in the Enclave at Berkshire Park in Windermere. The popular Amhurst split floor plan features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with a new roof installed December 2022. As you enter, there is a spacious formal area – living/dining room combo with crown molding. You’ll love the great living space in the kitchen/family room combo. Kitchen boasts of silestone counter-tops, 42 inch cabinets and appliances, ceramic tile, and breakfast bar. There is a large space for informal dining with an upgraded lighting fixture. The spacious Owner’s suite has a tray ceiling and walk-in closet. Owner’s bath includes dual sinks with separate shower and garden tub. Laundry includes washer/dryer storage cabinets and a pre-plum for a sink. The Community has a playground, pool with cabana, put-put golf, basketball & tennis court, walking & bike trails and some of the lowest monthly fees in the area.. and you can see the Disney fireworks from your block! It is conveniently located just a short drive from the attractions, golf courses, & Winter Garden Villages shopping and restaurants. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,147 sqft., $519,900-Open House on Sun., 1/15/2023 (1:00 pm-4:0 pm).
- 7549 Ripplepointe Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Watch the Disney Fireworks every night from your private balcony and master bedroom! One of only 11 townhomes in the community built by RCB Builders and with a unique Spanish/Mediterranean style and beautiful second floor balcony, private back patio and airy front patio. This gorgeous 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhome is located in the Lake Burden neighborhood with all the amenities you could want and the pool right across the street! Walk in to a spacious front room and you’ll see the brand new (2022) laminate vinyl plank flooring that runs throughout the entire first level. This front room can be used as a formal dining space or even a home office set up. There is a 1/2 bathroom also located on the main level for guests. Through the front room, you walk into the spacious kitchen with huge island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, upgraded wood cabinetry and newly installed under cabinet lighting. The living room is open to the kitchen with a floor-to-ceiling media area and access to the private back porch through large sliders that bring in tons of natural light! The back patio is completely private and a perfect place to put a beautiful plant collection or some cozy outdoor furniture! Follow a hallway with a large extra closet back to the laundry room with washer and dryer and a folding countertop. The two car garage has tons of attic space with a crawlspace that spans the entire roof. Upstairs you’ll find two identical sized bedrooms that share a full hall bath. The Master bedroom is the perfect retreat with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet with a window and large and updated master bathroom with separate tub and shower. The best part of the master bedroom is you can watch the Disney fireworks from laying in bed through the large windows!! Make sure you schedule your showing soon so you can see this beautiful home in person and check out all the upgraded amenities in Lake Burden! Walking/jogging trail with workout stations around the lake, playgrounds, gazebo, two tennis courts, small baseball field, fishing pier currently under construction and a gorgeous clubhouse with huge pool and screened in sitting area. New furniture is being put out on the pool deck and landscaping is all being redone throughout the neighborhood. This home features: 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,740 sqft., $455,900-Open House on Sat., 1/14/2023 (10:00 am-1:00 pm) & Sun., 1/15/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 1152 Estancia Woods Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: Location meets luxury in Estancia at Windermere! This stunning home boasts the fabulous Monte Carlo floorplan, complete with a lovely, courtyard entrance, four, ensuite bedrooms and an office with beautiful French doors. All of this, and situated on a cul de sac street! One step inside this beautiful home and you are greeted with soaring ceilings, and a living room with accordion sliders, looking onto the massive backyard of this home, sitting on over 1/3 acre! The chef’s dream kitchen features stunning finishes, a gas cooktop, double-oven, wine refrigerator and an Insinkerator hot and cold water filtration system. The grand owner’s suite has a large sitting area and a resort-style, master bath with large soaking tub and impressive, walk-in dressing room. Each of the four, spacious bedrooms feature custom closets in this well-thought-out, three-way split plan, ideal for privacy. One en-suite bedroom is just off the single car garage, and neighbors the office, making it an ideal spot for in-laws and guests. The motorized, retractable screens on the lanai make for a perfect spot to relax and enjoy your outdoor kitchen, and the massive backyard space, ready for your own backyard oasis! Your dining room features gorgeous, French doors opening onto your private courtyard, perfect for al fresco dining. The smart home features in this home are numerous, including smart thermostat, door lock, garage door opener and ring cameras in both the front and rear of the home. Estancia at Windermere is not only zoned for some of the best schools in Orange County, but is also conveniently located just a short bike ride to the food trucks and festivities in downtown Windermere, a mile from Publix grocery and less than 10 minutes to the everyday shopping of Winter Garden Village! Live here, and you are less than 30 minutes to Disney, Universal and famed Restaurant Row in Dr. Phillips. With easy access to the 429, the Florida Turnpike, and the 408, this luxurious home is perfectly situated, no matter where you want to go in Central Florida! Schedule your private showing of this special home today! This home features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,493 sqft., $1,295,000-Open House on Sat., 1/14/2023 (noon-2:00 pm) & Sun., 1/15/2023 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 9025 Balmoral Mews Sq., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this stunning 5-bedroom custom built, one-owner POOL ESTATE on a large, private, manicured lot with no rear neighbors. Live like you’re on vacation every day in this exclusive, gated community of only 30 residences. When you arrive at this distinguished estate with circular driveway and side-facing garage, you will be captivated by the lush tropical landscaping welcoming you into this luxurious-lifestyle home. This home is sure to impress you with its custom design elements, soaring ceilings, and flowing floor plan that’s perfect for effortless entertaining. You will be delighted with the Chef’s kitchen featuring a stainless-steel vent hood and appliances, granite counters, tons of cabinet and counter space, double ovens, tile backsplash, and custom cabinetry and lighting centered around an impressive marble island. This well thought out luxurious residence keeps first-floor living easy with an executive primary suite on the ground level. This light and bright private retreat with tray ceiling is spacious enough to include a reading or exercise area overlooking the lanai. The grand primary ensuite has a relaxing jet tub plus separate shower, dual sink vanity with make-up area and built-in cabinets and discreet water closet with bidet. Down the hall is a huge laundry room with space for folding, sorting, and hanging, storage cabinets and utility sink. Indoor-outdoor living can be enjoyed all year round in the sunny family room overlooking the resort-like pool and spa. Your tropical oasis opens to the expanded lanai where you can sip a cool drink at the poolside tiki bar and grill with pergola, dine under the stars listening to the pool fountains, or soak up fun in the sun. This home has “all the things” in addition to a BRAND NEW ROOF!! Ideally located in the heart of Windermere, zoned for rated schools, 10 min from famed “Restaurant Row, ” 15 min from Universal Studios, 25 min to Orlando International Airport, Downtown Orlando, and so much more! This gorgeously appointed home in a spectacular location wont last long so make your appointment today to begin your new dream home lifestyle! This home features: 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,463 sqft., $1,299,900-Open House on Sun., 1/15/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9155 Outlook Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, fully upgraded, and private home in Windermere is the perfect place to call home. This spacious home is perfect for family and entertaining guests. It includes a fully updated gourmet kitchen, upgraded finishes, crown molding, and hardwood floors throughout. The main floor also features a full guest ensuite with private pool bath, and a spacious drop zone with granite countertops, a sink, and bar cabinets. You will never be short on storage in this home, it offers ample storage throughout plus the split garage which offers additional storage. The garage also comes with overhead rack storage and cabinetry. The second floor has four bedrooms, including the owner’s suite, jack and jill bathrooms, a loft for upstairs living space, and features a convenient second floor laundry room. The owner’s suite features two walk in closets, and is complete with an ensuite bath featuring a shower, garden tub, and double vanities Enjoy everything Florida living has to offer in the oversized yard with no rear neighbors, you can even enjoy Disney fireworks from the comfort of your yard! Located in Windermere Trails neighborhood a sought after neighborhood for top rated schools, amazing community amenities, and convenient access to major highways and attractions! This home features: 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,566 sqft., $814,900-Open House on Sat., 1/14/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:If you are looking for a turn-key Custom Pool Home that has been renovated from top to bottom, then look no further. This exquisite home is located on 18th Hole Tee Box in the desired Keene’s Pointe Community set in the heart of Windermere Florida and surrounded by the fabulous Butler Chain of Lakes. 5478 Sq ft of Luxury Details, open Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, 24 x 48 Porcelain tiles throughout, Large Walk-In Pantry, Chandelier in the Master Bath. 5 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 3 Half Baths. Gas Fireplace in Family Room. Custom Built-In Cabinetry. Not to mention a third Floor Custom Quartzite Bar. Second Floor Wrap Around Balcony. Cathedral, Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Newly resurfaced Pool with Midnight Blue Pebble Tec, Summer Kitchen, High-End Tile Imported from Italy on the Kitchen Backsplash and Family Room Fireplace. Oversized Lot and a 3 Car Garage with Custom Cabinets. Mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. This home is an experience unlike no other. Keene’s Pointe is a 24-hour guard-gated community and features a world-class 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, a Pro Golf shop and a phenomenal private country club with two restaurants, a resort pool, a fitness center and tennis courts. Located just minutes from fine dining, world-class shopping, and all the area theme parks, this location quite simply can’t be beaten. As well as being situated along the banks of the Butler Chain, Keene’s pointe also has its own internal access to Lake Burden and many lush internal lakes set within the Community. This home features: 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,325,000-Open House on Sat., 1/14/2023 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 4870 Blue Major Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Rare opportunity to own this 2800+ sq. ft., 4-bedroom 2.5 bath, pool home. Sellers will review all offers and make a final decision on January 20, 2022. This home has many desirable features including a Saltwater pool with integrated spa, built-in waterfall, and outdoor pool shower area. The outdoor area includes screened-in outdoor kitchen with natural gas connections, TV with surround sound connections and poolside rock speakers, outdoor play set, and a propane fire pit. Going green? In 2017, a 13.325 kW Tesla Solar Panel system was added to the home. Solar panels have generated a $0.00 electric bill many times and offers the ability to sell to the county and unused electricity. Solar panels come with transferable 20yr roof warranty. Recent additions include water filtration /softening system (less than 3 years old), dual HVAC system replaced in past 6 months, media room with projector that’s wired for surround sound use. Media room setup stays with the house. Windermere’s desired Summerport Community includes amenities such as Club House, Community pool, lakes, parks, playgrounds, community events and weekly food trucks. Summerport is in the top-rated school district for elementary and high school. Summerport is also centrally located with main attractions such as Magic Kingdom, Dr. Phillips and Winter Garden with all being within a 15-radius. Two Open Houses are scheduled. See attachment. This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,867 sqft., $700,000-Open House on Sat. 1/14/2023 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 1/15/2023 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- Unknown address, Windermere, FL 34786: INCREDIBLE UNICORN PROPERTY! Private gated home with opportunity to renovate or build your dream home on the Butler Chain of Lakes. 2 parcels of land with over 2 acres of tree lined high and dry buildable land with 182 ft of Western facing waterfront. Beautiful wooden dock with covered boat house and electric boat lift. Bring your boat, bring your RV. NO HOA, Sprawling brick home with cathedral tongue and groove ceilings, a sunken Great Room with tons of space and an impressive stone wall, double sided fireplace. Massive owners’ suit with walk-in cedar closet. Large open kitchen with oversized pantry. Extra-large second and third bedrooms with Jack & Jill bath. Bar and flex space ideal for entertaining. Impressive outdoor living space with attached, additional Mother In-Law suit, Guest quarters, Man cave or rec room unit with full bath. Massive 3 car, side entry garage. This property offers incredible beauty, privacy and seclusion without sacrificing convenience. This home features: 3 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,182 sqft., $2,200,000-Open house on Sun., 1/15/2023 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: