SARS2 Pandemic & Censorship
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
The Academy for Science and Freedom (https://dc.hillsdale.edu/Academy-for-…) was recently established by Hillsdale College and its three founding fellows, Drs. Scott Atlas, Jay Bhattacharya, and Martin Kulldorff. Its mission is to educate the American people about the free exchange of scientific ideas and the proper relationship between freedom and science in the pursuit of truth. The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed grave problems in the essential functioning of science, research, and debate. Scientists whose research and data interpretation differ from the desired narrative have been silenced, censored, and slandered. This dangerous trend threatens the free exchange of ideas essential to the public good. Hillsdale College’s Academy for Science and Freedom will provide a framework for study and discourse far beyond this pandemic that will serve to educate and inform the citizens and leaders who will be faced with the inevitable public health crises to come, in the video published on March 17, 2022, by Hillsdale College, as “SARS2 Pandemic & Censorship | Scott W. Atlas, Martin Kulldorff, Jay Bhattacharya“, below:
Pandemic Absurdities (mentioned in the video above):
- NIH director Collins and NIAID director Fauci thinking that you promote science by silencing scientists through “published takedowns”.
- A geneticist (Collins) and a virologist (Fauci) thinking they knew epidemiology better than epidemiologists at Oxford, Harvard and Stanford, and calling them “fringe epidemiologists”.
- Lockdowns to protect young low-risk members of the laptop class instead of focused protection of older high-risk people.
- How people pretending to care for the global poor favored lockdowns that has caused more harm to poor people around the world than anything other than war and slavery.
- Accusing working-class people who opposed the devastating lockdowns as being right-wing extremists.
- Scientists signing and Lancet publishing a petition questioning natural immunity after Covid recovery, even though we have known about natural immunity since the Athenian Plague in 430 B.C.
- A CDC director (Redfield) who believes that face masks provide better protection against Covid than vaccines.
- Another CDC director (Walensky) who questions natural immunity after recovery from an infectious disease.
- Firing people with natural immunity after Covid recovery, even though they are the least likely to spread Covid to others.
- CDC firing a vaccine scientist for being too pro-vaccine.
- BigTech censoring epidemiologists who got the pandemic right, while boosting those who got it wrong as “Covid experts”.
- Zero COVID
Alternatives to Absurdities, below:
- Debates instead of censoring and slander
- Discussions on how to better protect high-risk older people
- Discussing lockdown harms
- Trusting the public with honest information
- Basic principles of public health
*Many scientific journals need to be examined if there should be any financial conflict of interest.
*Many political decision making positions need to be filled by competent scientists or people who have better understanding of science or at least be willing to listen to the debates regarding scientific topics in the interest of public health.
*Florida Governor Ron DeSantis made it his business to better understand the science and mechanism behind COVID.
*There is great need to restore the trust in public health.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: