Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Located in the exquisite Providence community this 5 bedroom, four bath two story features an open floor plan, 4 bedrooms including the owners suite and an in-law suite are down. The second floor has a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom. The primary bath has a jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower. The roof was replaced in 2020, the home has a spacious bonus room and large screened in patio, 3 car garage and the lot is almost 1/4 of an acre. The community has a pool and playground. Minutes to the theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads and great public and private schools. This home features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,548 sqft., $680,000-Open House on Sun., 12/18/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9155 Outlook Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, fully upgraded, and private home in Windermere is the perfect place to call home. This spacious home is perfect for family and entertaining guests. It includes a fully updated gourmet kitchen, upgraded finishes, crown molding, and hardwood floors throughout. The main floor also features a full guest ensuite with private pool bath, and a spacious drop zone with granite countertops, a sink, and bar cabinets. You will never be short on storage in this home, it offers ample storage throughout plus the split garage which offers additional storage. The garage also comes with overhead rack storage and cabinetry. The second floor has four bedrooms, including the owner’s suite, jack and jill bathrooms, a loft for upstairs living space, and features a convenient second floor laundry room. The owner’s suite features two walk in closets, and is complete with an ensuite bath featuring a shower, garden tub, and double vanities Enjoy everything Florida living has to offer in the oversized yard with no rear neighbors, you can even enjoy Disney fireworks from the comfort of your yard! Located in Windermere Trails neighborhood a sought after neighborhood for top rated schools, amazing community amenities, and convenient access to major highways and attractions! This home features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,566 sqft., $814,900-Open House on Sat., 12/17/2022 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 12/18/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 9119 Balmoral Mews Sq., Windermere, FL 34786: An exclusive gated community containing only 32 custom homes. This spacious residence boasts lush mature landscaping to provide privacy throughout a completely fenced in half-acre + exterior lot. Enjoy the grand entrance through your new custom 8 foot wrought iron glass doors to find 12 foot ceilings throughout the lower level. This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bath home with separate office and large bonus room is conveniently designed with living spaces that provide plenty of natural light for the perfect setting for an active family or an evening entertaining good friends. The first floor exhibits a large formal living and dining room that flows into your kitchen and family room. Relax in the privacy and serenity of your downstairs master suite with access to the pool and lanai. Dual closets with custom built-ins provide all the space you will ever need. Upstairs you will be pleasantly surprised to find 3 large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a spacious bonus room that could be used as a media room, gym, or hang out. All new HVAC’s installed in 2021. Desirable A rated schools. Minutes away from downtown Windermere where you will find farmer’s markets, food trucks, great community events and public boat ramps to the coveted Butler Chain of Lakes. This home features 4 bd., 4 ba., 4,052 sqft., $1,29,000-Open House on Sat. 12/17/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 1727 Down Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: One of the best locations in Central Florida! Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on an acre and has Chain of Lakes access. Featured in 3261 square feet are four bedrooms, two and a half baths, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office and a wood burning fireplace. A $175k renovation was just completed including herringbone marble mosaic backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and all new appliances in the kitchen; new GE Smart Dispense washer & dryer; custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two car garage with plenty of storage space. The massive, picturesque and peaceful yard boasts a large paver patio plus plenty of room for a pool, addition and guest house. HOA fees are currently $1035 per year and include security, tennis courts and an exclusive resident dock on Lake Down with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes. Located in The Lakes just north of the Town of Windermere, this home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools and playgrounds. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping and world famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wide open yet close proximity to everything. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,261 sqft., $1,050,000-Open House on Sun., 12/18/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 7318 Auburwood Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this fabulous 5 bedroom, 3 bath home nestled in the beautiful community of Windermere Sound. Boasting perfectly manicured landscaping, 3 car garage, & an expansive open floor plan perfect for easy living & gracious entertaining. Enter the front doors to the spacious formal dining room with beautiful tile and two windows that bring in the Florida sun for natural lighting. Step through to the great room with a gorgeous kitchen featuring wood cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar/center island with pendant lighting, and an eat-in space, that overlooks the lanai. Separating the great room, you can observe a large farm-style door that leads into a private office with upper and lower cabinets equipped with granite countertops, perfect for an office, craft room, video game room, or even a gift wrap room. A perfect space to create whatever you can dream up! Featuring a downstairs bedroom and private bathroom that will accommodate guests, while providing them access to the home as they visit. As you walk upstairs, you are greeted by a large bonus loft that offers a lot of versatility for a home office or an additional living room. The upstairs bedrooms are spacious with plenty of space to decorate with your unique style. The master bedroom is a decorator’s dream. The master retreat features large his and hers walk-in closets, & an en-suite bath w/ dual vanities, a large soaker tub, and a standalone walk-in shower. The master bath is exquisite and will allow you to unwind after a long day! The master bath features beautiful tile and granite countertops. Upstairs features include a private laundry room, to easily access and keep your laundry tidy and organized. The outdoor space is exceptional with a covered lanai, and a path that leads out to a firepit to enjoy the gorgeous sunset views, as well as the Disney fireworks at night! Located near schools, parks, shopping and more, this home is waiting for you! A property this beautiful is sure not to last long. This home features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,279 sqft., $689,900-Open House on Sat., 12/17/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 12/18/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:
If you are looking for a turn-key Custom Pool Home that has been renovated from top to bottom, then look no further. This exquisite home is located on 18th Hole Tee Box in the desired Keene’s Pointe Community set in the heart of Windermere Florida and surrounded by the fabulous Butler Chain of Lakes. 5478 Sq ft of Luxury Details, open Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, 24 x 48 Porcelain tiles throughout, Large Walk-In Pantry, Chandelier in the Master Bath. 5 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 3 Half Baths. Gas Fireplace in Family Room. Custom Built-In Cabinetry. Not to mention a third Floor Custom Quartzite Bar. Second Floor Wrap Around Balcony. Cathedral, Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Newly resurfaced Pool with Midnight Blue Pebble Tec, Summer Kitchen, High-End Tile Imported from Italy on the Kitchen Backsplash and Family Room Fireplace. Oversized Lot and a 3 Car Garage with Custom Cabinets. Mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. This home is an experience unlike no other. Keene’s Pointe is a 24-hour guard-gated community and features a world-class 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, a Pro Golf shop and a phenomenal private country club with two restaurants, a resort pool, a fitness center and tennis courts. Located just minutes from fine dining, world-class shopping, and all the area theme parks, this location quite simply can’t be beaten. As well as being situated along the banks of the Butler Chain, Keene’s pointe also has its own internal access to Lake Burden and many lush internal lakes set within the Community. This home features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,325,000-Open House on Sat., 12/17/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: