Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 1927 Watermere Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Luxury living in one of Central Florida’s most sought-after neighborhoods, Windermere Grande. This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath single-family home offers .85 acres of land and a sprawling 3, 053 square feet of living space. This gated neighborhood provides direct access to an array of outdoor amenities including playgrounds, walking paths, and nearby lake views. Step inside your single-story split open floor plan full of eye-catching design elements and updates found throughout including a water softener and a reverse osmosis drinking water system. Located in the heart of the home is the expansive kitchen featuring updated appliances with modern finishes will be the ideal gathering place to entertain the whole family. All the sleeping quarters have been updated with warm wood flooring and ample closet space. The primary bedroom presents an abundance of room for a king bedrooms suite, a well-planned walk-in closet for the ultimate organization, and a spa-like en-suite. The Jack and Jill bathroom shared with 2 bedrooms is fitting for family siblings. An additional bedroom off the family room would be perfect for the family member who wants some privacy from the rest of the home with easy access to another full-size bathroom. The 5th bedroom currently is used as a work-from-home space and could easily be converted back to a guest room for overnight guests. Outside, the well-maintained pool begs for a cannonball contest while the outdoor kitchen will establish your credibility as the perfect party host. Your little ones will never get bored as there is plenty of green space to play and explore in the backyard that faces a pond and has a direct path to the playground. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own your dream home! This home features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,053 sqft., $925,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 12/4/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2334 Butler Bay Dr. N, Windermere, FL 34786: This spacious, versatile floorplan can easily adapt to changing lifestyles. Ideal for large gatherings but still has that warm intimate feel. With a large outdoor living area and vaulted ceilings, this house is a dream. A screened lanai encloses a beautifully resurfaced pool. The huge 3 car garage provides for any storage needs. Additionally, there is a large laundry. This home also has many updated rooms: Kitchen, Master Bathroom, Great Room, Formal Livingroom, Main Bathroom. Other updates include Pool being resurfaced, new Sliding Glass door from kitchen to pool, garage floor resurfaced, and the septic system was totally replaced in 2008/9 with a 60 year system. One of the 2 HVAC units is brand new and the other is 6 years old. This home features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,321 sqft., $895,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 12/4/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 4481 Begonia Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Enjoy luxury living in the heart of Central Florida! Located in Windermere this beautiful move-in ready, spacious pool home on nearly a one acre lot, located on a cul-de-sac in the highly desirable gated community of Magnolia Park of Windermere. As you arrive, you will be greeted with a circular driveway with an additional parking pad. An amazing pool view, greets you through the formal living room, with custom tray and crown molding ceiling, overlooking the very spacious lawn with a back fenced brick wall. The dining room offers double tray ceiling lines with a hallway that leads you to a 25 ft tall atrium, with a passage way to the right is the laundry room that continues to a 3 car spacious garage to the atriums’ left, is the large family room with a wood burning fireplace offering an open concept kitchen, with NEWER APPLIANCES, and dinette area! The floor plan continues, arriving at two bedrooms with a full bath confirming the homes split floor plan, providing privacy, with the very large Master Suite and additional bedroom, that can double as an office or fitness room, on the opposite side on the first floor. Several bedrooms have walk in closets for ample storage. The second floor boasts a large bonus room with its’ own full bath and closet space. This oversized lot has mature lush landscaping, including fruit trees. The home offers TWO NEWER A/C UNITS IN 2018 AND 2021, EIGHT CLOSED CIRCUIT SECURITY CAMERAS with a DVR, HOT WATER HEATER 2019. The enclosed screened pool/spa lanai measures 30 x 36 with an outdoor summer kitchen offering plenty of space for entertaining, especially with the surround sound speakers throughout the home. With no rear neighbors in view, location, location, location, this property has easy access to the FL Turnpike, 429, 408, Disney and the Butler Chain of Lakes. Lots of shopping, golf courses, restaurants and hospitals in a top-rated school district! This home features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,460 sqft., $939,900-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13250 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Come view your next home, from the moment you walk in, You will fall in love with the Spectacular water views. This spectacular property features 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 car garage, oversize lot, Solar Heated in ground pool, recessed lighting, tray ceilings, crown molding, Sprinklers, 2 AC units , Newer ROOF, private bedroom tucked away on the left side of the house big enough that it has its own sitting area and bathroom, the possibilities are endless. RECENTLY APPRASIED + SELLER WILLING TO HELP WITH SOME OF BUYERS CLOSING COSTS. Your new home is close to shopping centers and major highways. Consists of common areas, a pool, playground, & walking trails The kitchen lighting under the cabinets were installed within the last year. All of the bathrooms faucets were replaced within the last 5 years. The French doors s in the study were installed within the last 7 years, the roof & the AC units were replaced within the last 3 years, & the interior & exterior were repainted within the last year. This home is ready for you to unpack and move right in. What day would you like to come over ? This home features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,362 sqft., $745,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (11:0 am-4:00 pm).
- 7318 Auburnwood Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this fabulous 5 bedroom, 3 bath home nestled in the beautiful community of Windermere Sound. Boasting perfectly manicured landscaping, 3 car garage, & an expansive open floor plan perfect for easy living & gracious entertaining. Enter the front doors to the spacious formal dining room with beautiful tile and two windows that bring in the Florida sun for natural lighting. Step through to the great room with a gorgeous kitchen featuring wood cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar/center island with pendant lighting, and an eat-in space, that overlooks the lanai. Separating the great room, you can observe a large farm-style door that leads into a private office with upper and lower cabinets equipped with granite countertops, perfect for an office, craft room, video game room, or even a gift wrap room. A perfect space to create whatever you can dream up! Featuring a downstairs bedroom and private bathroom that will accommodate guests, while providing them access to the home as they visit. As you walk upstairs, you are greeted by a large bonus loft that offers a lot of versatility for a home office or an additional living room. The upstairs bedrooms are spacious with plenty of space to decorate with your unique style. The master bedroom is a decorator’s dream. The master retreat features large his and hers walk-in closets, & an en-suite bath w/ dual vanities, a large soaker tub, and a standalone walk-in shower. The master bath is exquisite and will allow you to unwind after a long day! The master bath features beautiful tile and granite countertops. Upstairs features include a private laundry room, to easily access and keep your laundry tidy and organized. The outdoor space is exceptional with a covered lanai, and a path that leads out to a firepit to enjoy the gorgeous sunset views, as well as the Disney fireworks at night! Located near schools, parks, shopping and more, this home is waiting for you! A property this beautiful is sure not to last long. This home features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,279 sqft., $689,900-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8718 Crescendo Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing Energy Star Certified 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage Single Family home features a spacious kitchen with a big center island, upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, back splash, large walk in pantry, adjacent to a welcoming area to keep the cook included during all the entertaining events, this open to inviting Great room and eat in dining ideal for entertaining. The secluded Master suite has his and hers walk in closets and luxurious bath with his and hers vanities. The home theater is perfect to relax. Outdoor living at its finest with a comfortable front porch, lanai, fruit trees, and enough room to build your dream pool. Windermere Trails is located close to Winter Garden Village, The Marketplace and the happiest place on earth, Disney World. The energy efficient features help you to live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving you a considerable amount of dollars on your utility bills. This desirable community features a dog park for small and big dogs, playground, pool, picnic area, and sidewalk. This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,138 sqft., $765,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 12/4/2022 (11:0am-2:00 pm).
- 5073 Latrobe Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Auction Property. NO RESERVE AUCTION. Privacy and world-class security. The Isleworth estate backs to the 6th tee and features both golf and water views. Featuring soaring paneled ceilings and well-proportioned spaces. Four bedrooms, all with en suite baths and generous closet spaces with custom built-ins. A main level primary suite opens to the outdoor living space, while a second-level primary suite features a large balcony and course views. A large eat-in kitchen has a five-burner Dacor range and impressive granite island. Country Club membership is optional and must be obtained under a separate application to the Club. The Isleworth Golf and Country Club is a 600-acre golf club community is surrounded by the Butler Chain of Lakes. Isleworth membership offers exceptional golf, tennis, dining, boat ramp, fishing, fitness center, and social clubs. Originally listed at $3, 888, 000, now name your price at auction on December 13. Pre-bids will be considered. Complete the Bidder Terms and come preview the home December 8-12 from 1-4PM. Auction will be held onsite on December 13. Must be a registered bidder to attend the auction. Must make an appointment in advance and check in with security to access the property. Bidder deposit required to participate in the auction. This home features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,706 sqft., $3,800,000-Open House on Fri., 12/9/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm), Sat., 12/10/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm), Sun., 12/11/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm). & Mon., 12/12/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 2540 Hempel Cove Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Nestled in Lake Down Cove, this home is situated on a prominent cul-de-sac featuring a tranquil setting on a 1 Acre lot. At first glance, you’ll be greeted by an impressive facade, pairing the modern and neutral colors of today’s standards with estately styles of the past. New contemporary luminaires illuminate a brick paver entry-way and double doors greet you as you step into the 2-story arched foyer. Step inside and enjoy a fresh modern design in this completely renovated home. 24 x48 porcelain tile floors provide a stunning element of brightness with a convincing marble appearance. Natural light pours through a plethora of windows, and elevates the scale of the home by bouncing off stylish, reflective finishes. Each space is complete with a tasteful selection of luminaires that follow trending modern metallics and warm color temperature. The great room soars at 2 stories tall and is centered with an electric fireplace built into a ceiling-high shiplap wall. An upstairs loft and Juliet balcony overlook the main area, complete with a custom wrought iron railing that adds a touch of classic character. Directly off of the great room, you’ll find an office that showcases illuminated wall coves, two-story ceilings, and a wall of windows – making working from home a pleasure. The kitchen has been custom designed to maximize functionality across countertops and cabinets. New shaker style cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors have been installed. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, including a Microwave Drawer, GE double oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The cooktop has 6 burners, a griddle, and encompassed by a large hood vent and pot filler. Right off of the kitchen lies a tranquil eat-in area, surrounded by windows that overlook the pool and backyard. With every morning, waking up in your master suite will instill a true sense of tropical bliss. You will enjoy a pool view, two closets with built-in shelving, high ceilings, crown molding and a sitting area. In the master bathroom, the porcelain floors run from floor to ceiling, an elegant compliment to the freestanding tub and frameless glass shower. Upstairs and you’ll find another two bedrooms, one with its own balcony overlooking the backyard. When you’re ready to kick back and relax, grab some popcorn and head to the theater room. This quiet setting is accented by sconces and a 75″ Samsung TV. A stunning backyard and pool area are the icing on the cake of this showstopping property. When it’s time to grill or entertain, head over to the outdoor kitchen and bar. Brick pavers have been installed to extend the pool deck and add a custom fire pit. Surrounded by mature trees, experience privacy when taking in the famous Florida sunsets. Many big ticket improvements take this home to the next level. The lifespan of the roof has been extended with a professional clean and coating of sealant paint. A new hot water heater has been installed. The home is equipped with a propane tank, a built-in generator, a well and an irrigation system – keeping your utility expenses low. A new drainfield has also been installed for the septic system. This location is unique and sought-after conveniently located to many of the area’s top attractions, shopping, and highly rated restaurants. Request your private showing today to see this home in person and make it a dream come true! This home features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,356 sqft., $1,349,000-Open House on Sun., 12/4/2022 (noon-3:00 pm.)
- 9480 Woodbreeze Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This 2-car garage home has 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a scenic backdrop in the backyard that features a pond. There is bamboo laminate flooring throughout the living spaces, and a matte finished travertine in all the wet areas. The centrally located kitchen has a breakfast nook that overlooks the pond in the backyard through the large rear window. The breakfast nook opens to the family room on one side, and there is a formal dining room on the other. The family room has glass sliding doors that open onto the covered and screened in patio. The back yard is large enough to add a pool. The owner’s suite is on the south side of the home and has 2 large corner windows which allows views of the front and side yards. There are also two closets, and a en-suite bathroom, which offers a separate shower and water closet for privacy. On the opposite side of this home there are two rooms which share an updated bathroom with a tub/shower combination. Silver Woods is located in close proximity to Restaurant Row, great shopping , and dining just minutes away. Major theme parks, airport, 528 (BEACHLINE), 417 and FL TURNPIKE are minutes away! This home features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,723 sqft., $475,000-Open House on Sun., 12/4/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: If you are looking for a turn-key Custom Pool Home that has been renovated from top to bottom, then look no further. This exquisite home is located on 18th Hole Tee Box in the desired Keene’s Pointe Community set in the heart of Windermere Florida and surrounded by the fabulous Butler Chain of Lakes. 5478 Sq ft of Luxury Details, open Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, 24 x 48 Porcelain tiles throughout, Large Walk-In Pantry, Chandelier in the Master Bath. 5 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 3 Half Baths. Gas Fireplace in Family Room. Custom Built-In Cabinetry. Not to mention a third Floor Custom Quartzite Bar. Second Floor Wrap Around Balcony. Cathedral, Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Newly resurfaced Pool with Midnight Blue Pebble Tec, Summer Kitchen, High-End Tile Imported from Italy on the Kitchen Backsplash and Family Room Fireplace. Oversized Lot and a 3 Car Garage with Custom Cabinets. Mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. This home is an experience unlike no other. Keene’s Pointe is a 24-hour guard-gated community and features a world-class 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, a Pro Golf shop and a phenomenal private country club with two restaurants, a resort pool, a fitness center and tennis courts. Located just minutes from fine dining, world-class shopping, and all the area theme parks, this location quite simply can’t be beaten. As well as being situated along the banks of the Butler Chain, Keene’s pointe also has its own internal access to Lake Burden and many lush internal lakes set within the Community. This home features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,325,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8800 Crescendo Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: SOLAR POWERED HOME! This SPACIOUS home features 4bed with 2 FLEX SPACES (5th bed, office, den, etc) and 3.5 bath. Located in AMAZING Windermere Trails, offering a community pool, dog park and playground. Walking distance to the elementary school and conveniently located to theme parks, highways, restaurant row and so much more. This is the Thorough plan built by Meritage Homes and has an exceptional thought-out floorplan. As you enter the home you will find wood-like tile throughout the first floor, the formal room and dining space immediately to your left and then opens up to the great room and kitchen with dinette and an additional flex space. The ample kitchen features counter eating space and stainless steel appliances. There is also large bonus room upstairs, which would make a great game room, additional bedroom and/or theatre room. The laundry room is conveniently located on the upper level, close to the master bedroom. Make your appointment TODAY! RECEIVE A LENDER CREDIT OF 1% OF THE LOAN AMOUNT TOWARDS BUYING DOWN THE INTEREST RATE OR CLOSING COSTS- ASK ME HOW! This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3.509 sqft., $740,000-Open House on Sat., 12/10/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 1727 Down Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to one of the best locations in Central Florida! Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on an acre and has Chain of Lakes access. Featured in 3261 square feet are four bedrooms, two and a half baths, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office and a wood burning fireplace. A $175k renovation was just completed including herringbone marble mosaic backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and all new appliances in the kitchen; new GE Smart Dispense washer & dryer; custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two car garage with plenty of storage space. The massive, picturesque and peaceful yard boasts a large paver patio plus plenty of room for a pool, addition and guest house. HOA fees are currently $1035 per year and include security, tennis courts and an exclusive resident dock on Lake Down with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes. Located in The Lakes just north of the Town of Windermere, this home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools and playgrounds. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping and world famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wide open yet close proximity to everything. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,261 sqft., $1,05,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 14363 Red Cardinal Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This home is on the West Orange Country Club’s Golf Course with land only on the west side of this ideal property! This Park Square deluxe home, with a great floor plan, just needs a new owner’s touches to make it super special. Summerport is close to everything – shopping, A rated schools, and the community offers Club House, Community Pool, Fitness Center, Tennis, Volleyball, & Basketball courts, plus Walking Trails, Playgrounds in abundance + more. This offering may be the perfect one for you! This home features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,411 sqft., $619,000-Open House on Sun., 12/4/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Located in the exquisite Providence community this 5 bedroom, four bath two story features an open floor plan, 4 bedrooms including the owners suite and an in-law suite are down. The second floor has a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom. The primary bath has a jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower. The roof was replaced in 2020, the home has a spacious bonus room and large screened in patio, 3 car garage and the lot is almost 1/4 of an acre. The community has a pool and playground. Minutes to the theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads and great public and private schools. This home features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,548 sqft., $680,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (11:00 am-5:00 pm) & Sun., 12/4/2022 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 12813 Craigside Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome home to a beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home in Lakes of Windermere! This two-story home is perfect for a large family. New windows light up the large kitchen that overlooks the family room; ideal for entertaining. The kitchen features everything you need and more! A large island, breakfast area, solid countertops, newer stainless steel appliances, and an oversized butler’s pantry. Relax and unwind in the spacious owners suite, complete with a large walk-in closet, on-suite bathroom featuring dual split-vanities, large tub, and a large walk-in shower. The established and master-planned community of Lakes of Windermere Community provides tennis courts, a playground and a community Pool. Located in the ideal location with AMAZING SCHOOLS, close to major parks and attractions, shopping centers, restaurants and easy-access to roadways. Call for your private showing today! This home features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,925 sqft., $615,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 3302 Just A Mere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Fully renovated in 2019, this luxury pool home is priced to sell! Deeded access to The Butler Chain of Lakes!! Enter the foyer and immediately notice the open concept and Formal Living Room and Dining Room (presently utilized as a home office). Step down into the Great Room with soaring ceilings featuring two skylights and beautiful fireplace. The Gourmet Kitchen features a huge Quartz center island, Quartz countertops, attractive tile backsplash, shaker style cabinets and Kitchen Aid Architect series appliance package. A stunning, modern Kitchen! Step out from the sliders to the expansive outdoor covered lanai. Enjoy the Summer Kitchen and refreshing Pool. A pool shower offers an opportunity to shower after swimming. Returning inside, The primary Bedroom offers privacy to owners and features a lovely spa like master bath; new cabinets and quartz double vanities with a huge, walk in shower. A walk-in closet featuring lovely built-ins complete the primary suite. This is a great, split floorplan with the primary suite and a secondary bedroom on one side of the house and the two other bedrooms located on the other side. Soothing neutral tones and hardwood flooring in most of the home. Huge carport and a two car garage that also features a half bathroom. Just steps to award winning Windermere Elementary School. Surrounding new construction homes in the community are being built and valued at over four million dollars. Walk or golf cart to school, downtown Windermere featuring shopping, dining, quaint boutiques and the brand new Windermere Brewery. This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,374 sqft., $899,999-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 212 W 1st Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: Waterfront move in ready home in downtown Windermere with 65 feet of deeded private waterfront and boat dock on the Butler Chain of Lakes. Renovated open floorplan featuring four bedrooms two baths, bonus area, waterfront balcony, two car garage and over 2, 600 square feet of living space. Original refinished oak flooring throughout the home along with a fully renovated kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, wine fridge, Viking appliances and large quartz bar-top. Freshly painted on the inside and out. Large master with a private oversized deck overlooking with expansive views of Wauseon Bay. Front circular driveway and a rear facing two car garage with permanent easement from Forest Street so you can safely store all of your toys! Fully fenced in backyard with mature trees. Come see the breathtaking views the home has to offer. Survey Available. Just a short walk to community parks, weekly farmers market, tennis courts, food trucks, and the private Windermere boat ramp. Enjoy the slow paced lifestyle Windermere has to offer, highly rated local schools, and social community. This home features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,627 sqft., $990,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 12/4/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: