Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 6234 Roseate Spoonbill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to Windermere Landings, a hidden gem of a neighborhood and one of Windermere’s best kept secrets. Residents of Windermere Landings enjoy tree lined streets, friendly neighbors, prime location, and access to top-rated schools. This lovely home features 4, 664 heated square feet, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a dedicated office, a massive second floor flex room, and so much more. Upon entry you’re immersed in first class craftsmanship, a functional floor plan, optimal storage, and oversized rooms. Whether maximizing the art of living in the outdoor oasis featuring a screen enclosed patio with a salt-water heated pool with a beautiful koi pond or grilling out on the summer kitchen, the possibilities are endless. The location is unmatched with unrestricted access to Downtown Windermere, Winter Garden, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World Orlando, and Restaurant Row. Come and experience the charm and beauty of this estate today and appreciate the limitless possibilities of the future. This home features 6 bd., 4 ba., 4,664 sqft., $4995,000-Open House on Sat., 11/19/2022 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 13246 Vennetta Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to one of the best locations in Central Florida! Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on LAKE SAWYER SOUTH. In 2, 628 square feet are four bedrooms, three and a half baths, kitchen, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office, and a covered screened lanai. A $120k renovation was just completed, including a new backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinets, and all new appliances in the kitchen; makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two-car garage with plenty of storage space. HOA fees are included security, a community pool, a playground, and a gourmet kitchen. This home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools, public playgrounds, and much more. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping, and world-famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wider open yet close proximity to everything. This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,628 sqft., $830,000-Open House on Sat., 11/26/2022 next weekend (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13413 Hopkinton Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful Windermere Home located ONLY 6 minutes from DISNEY WORLD!!! In a Windermere gated community, it offers 4bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, 3 car garage, Livingroom, diningroom, Family room, Laundry, very nice fenced bank yard, ceramic tiles throughout, an elaborate security system, 42 cherry wood cabinets, and more. The community has a pool & playground! BEST VALUE IN THE PRESERVES!!! The property has beautifully landscaped and there is an irrigation system. The main master bedroom is on the first floor and has his and her sinks, a garden bath with a separate shower stall, and a 9×9 walk-in closet. There is also another master upstairs with the remaining 2 bedrooms and a loft. Come take a look at this beautiful home and make an offer today!!! This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,792 sqft., $644,500-Open House on Sat., 11/19/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 7318 Auburnwood Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this fabulous 5 bedroom, 3 bath home nestled in the beautiful community of Windermere Sound. Boasting perfectly manicured landscaping, 3 car garage, & an expansive open floor plan perfect for easy living & gracious entertaining. Enter the front doors to the spacious formal dining room with beautiful tile and two windows that bring in the Florida sun for natural lighting. Step through to the great room with a gorgeous kitchen featuring wood cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar/center island with pendant lighting, and an eat-in space, that overlooks the lanai. Separating the great room, you can observe a large farm-style door that leads into a private office with upper and lower cabinets equipped with granite countertops, perfect for an office, craft room, video game room, or even a gift wrap room. A perfect space to create whatever you can dream up! Featuring a downstairs bedroom and private bathroom that will accommodate guests, while providing them access to the home as they visit. As you walk upstairs, you are greeted by a large bonus loft that offers a lot of versatility for a home office or an additional living room. The upstairs bedrooms are spacious with plenty of space to decorate with your unique style. The master bedroom is a decorator’s dream. The master retreat features large his and hers walk-in closets, & an en-suite bath w/ dual vanities, a large soaker tub, and a standalone walk-in shower. The master bath is exquisite and will allow you to unwind after a long day! The master bath features beautiful tile and granite countertops. Upstairs features include a private laundry room, to easily access and keep your laundry tidy and organized. The outdoor space is exceptional with a covered lanai, and a path that leads out to a firepit to enjoy the gorgeous sunset views, as well as the Disney fireworks at night! Located near schools, parks, shopping and more, this home is waiting for you! A property this beautiful is sure not to last long. This home features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,279 sqft., $689,900-Open House on Sat., 11/19/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 11/20/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8718 Crescendo Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing Energy Star Certified 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage Single Family home features a spacious kitchen with a big center island, upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, back splash, large walk in pantry, adjacent to a welcoming area to keep the cook included during all the entertaining events, this open to inviting Great room and eat in dining ideal for entertaining. The secluded Master suite has his and hers walk in closets and luxurious bath with his and hers vanities. The home theater is perfect to relax. Outdoor living at its finest with a comfortable front porch, lanai, fruit trees, and enough room to build your dream pool. Windermere Trails is located close to Winter Garden Village, The Marketplace and the happiest place on earth, Disney World. The energy efficient features help you to live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving you a considerable amount of dollars on your utility bills. This desirable community features a dog park for small and big dogs, playground, pool, picnic area, and sidewalk. This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,138 sqft., $765,000-Open House on Sat., 11/19/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 11/20/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13725 Summerport Village Pkwy, Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this lovely end-unit townhome with the master bedroom suite located on the first floor! Imagine yourself enjoying a nice cup of coffee in the morning on the front porch as you plan your day. Enter through the newly painted front door into the living room/dining room combination with recently updated laminate flooring. Here you can sit and watch movies or entertain family and friends for gatherings and special occasions. The quaint kitchen has room for a breakfast table. The outdoor patio is accessible from the kitchen. The half bath and laundry room (washer/dryier included) are located right before you enter into the connected rear loading 2 car garage, which is accessible through the rear alley. Upstairs you will find 3 ample sized bedrooms with a full bath. The roof and siding were recently replaced along with new exterior paint in December 2021 (you don’t have to worry about insuring an old roof!) New water heater was installed end of October 2022. The community of Southbridge offers a park/playground and walking trails. You have access to Summerport’s community amenities through the HOA dues including: pool, and the fitness center/clubhouse, basketball/tennis/volleyball courts. Restaurants, retail shopping and schools are in walking distance. Access to major highways are close by. Schedule your appointment today and make this YOUR new home! This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,640 sqft., $415,000-Open House on Sun., 11/20/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: If you are looking for a turn-key Custom Pool Home that has been renovated from top to bottom, then look no further. This exquisite home is located on 18th Hole Tee Box in the desired Keene’s Pointe Community set in the heart of Windermere Florida and surrounded by the fabulous Butler Chain of Lakes. 5478 Sq ft of Luxury Details, open Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, 24 x 48 Porcelain tiles throughout, Large Walk-In Pantry, Chandelier in the Master Bath. 5 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 3 Half Baths. Gas Fireplace in Family Room. Custom Built-In Cabinetry. Not to mention a third Floor Custom Quartzite Bar. Second Floor Wrap Around Balcony. Cathedral, Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Newly resurfaced Pool with Midnight Blue Pebble Tec, Summer Kitchen, High-End Tile Imported from Italy on the Kitchen Backsplash and Family Room Fireplace. Oversized Lot and a 3 Car Garage with Custom Cabinets. Mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. This home is an experience unlike no other. Keene’s Pointe is a 24-hour guard-gated community and features a world-class 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, a Pro Golf shop and a phenomenal private country club with two restaurants, a resort pool, a fitness center and tennis courts. Located just minutes from fine dining, world-class shopping, and all the area theme parks, this location quite simply can’t be beaten. As well as being situated along the banks of the Butler Chain, Keene’s pointe also has its own internal access to Lake Burden and many lush internal lakes set within the Community. This home features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,325,000-Open House on Sat., 11/19/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 11948 Provincial Way, Windermere, FL 34786: You will fall in love with this absolutely beautiful Arthur Rutenberg, Calais model, estate home. Situated ideally on Lake Whitney with Covered Boat Dock, this home is ready for new owners. This home sits on a cul-de-sac street and your lake frontage is 107ft. Your new home was designed for lifestyle, with formal dining and living room space. The kitchen overlooks your family room and you will enjoy views of the pool and Lake Whitney. Your owners suite is very spacious, noting the tray ceiling and offers walk in closets as well as a gracious en-suite. En-suite features dual sinks and a fantastic walk in shower as well as a jetted soaking tub. You have ample space for your secondary rooms. Upstairs is a wonderful bonus/game room area with a wet-bar area and sliders that provide a balcony view of the lake and pool.This home is about the Lake Life! Relax and enjoy your pool after a day of boating. Your dock offers a tile roof and electric lift. Community offers a fitness center, playground and tennis court. This community is minutes to downtown Windermere and an easy drive to Winter Garden. Easy commute to the Turnpike to 408 or 429 and an approximate 30 minute drive to Downtown Orlando. The Parks are within a 30 minute commute as well. Take in the Windermere Farmers Market as well as easy boat access to The Butler Chain. Your new home is ready for you, don’t miss out on a wonderful home in a fantastic neighborhood. This home features 4 bd., 5 ba., 4,850 sqft., $2,000,000-Open House on Sat., 11/19/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 8800 Crescendo Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: SOLAR POWERED HOME! This SPACIOUS home features 4bed with 2 FLEX SPACES (5th bed, office, den, etc) and 3.5 bath. Located in AMAZING Windermere Trails, offering a community pool, dog park and playground. Walking distance to the elementary school and conveniently located to theme parks, highways, restaurant row and so much more. This is the Thorough plan built by Meritage Homes and has an exceptional thought-out floorplan. As you enter the home you will find wood-like tile throughout the first floor, the formal room and dining space immediately to your left and then opens up to the great room and kitchen with dinette and an additional flex space. The ample kitchen features counter eating space and stainless steel appliances. There is also large bonus room upstairs, which would make a great game room, additional bedroom and/or theatre room. The laundry room is conveniently located on the upper level, close to the master bedroom. Make your appointment TODAY! RECEIVE A LENDER CREDIT OF 1% OF THE LOAN AMOUNT TOWARDS BUYING DOWN THE INTEREST RATE OR CLOSING COSTS- ASK ME HOW! This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,509 sqft., $740,000-Open House on Sat., 11/19/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 1727 Down Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to one of the best locations in Central Florida! Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on an acre and has Chain of Lakes access. Featured in 3261 square feet are four bedrooms, two and a half baths, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office and a wood burning fireplace. A $175k renovation was just completed including herringbone marble mosaic backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and all new appliances in the kitchen; new GE Smart Dispense washer & dryer; custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two car garage with plenty of storage space. The massive, picturesque and peaceful yard boasts a large paver patio plus plenty of room for a pool, addition and guest house. HOA fees are currently $1035 per year and include security, tennis courts and an exclusive resident dock on Lake Down with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes. Located in The Lakes just north of the Town of Windermere, this home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools and playgrounds. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping and world famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wide open yet close proximity to everything. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,261 sqft., $1,050,000-Open House on Sat., 11/19/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: You won’t find a better value in all of Windermere. Located in the exquisite Providence community this 5 bedroom, four bath two story features an open floor plan, 4 bedrooms including the owners suite and an in-law suite are down. The second floor has a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom. The primary bath has a jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower. The roof was replaced in 2020, the home has a spacious bonus room and large screened in patio, 3 car garage and the lot is almost 1/4 of an acre. The community has a pool and playground. Minutes to the theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads and great public and private schools. This home features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,467 sqft., $689,500-Open House on Sun., 11/20/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 736 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: This piece of history in the heart of Windermere can be all yours! Built in 1915, this home is packed full of surprises and unique features that you’re sure to fall head over heels for. Starting off with 107 years of history, a gorgeous lakeview, stunning tropical landscaping, and a breezy front porch, this home is just waiting to tell you all the stories within it’s walls. Once you enter, get ready to adore the original hardwood flooring, exposed rafters and built-in shelving that encompass the living room. The living room flows seamlessly into the downstairs master bedroom, complete with ample storage and large windows for optimal sunshine to light up the space. Back through the living room, you’ll find the dining room, laundry room and recently remodeled kitchen. The dining room sits in a beautiful spire, with windows surrounding the room, providing an airy and dreamy feeling when dining here. It’s the perfect place to enjoy meals and quality time with the family, all with a great view. The kitchen was recently remodeled, adding a sense of modernity to this historic home, and providing plenty of space and storage for any chef to love. Heading up the stairs, you’ll find the gorgeous stained-glass door that leads to a small balcony with roof access. Once on the second floor, you’ll see the breathtaking claw foot tub and vintage details in the bathroom that will make you never want to leave! Both upstairs bedrooms include plenty of space and storage for everyone to feel right at home, but the second bedroom includes some unique features that your little ones are sure to love. A small door in the second bedroom leads to a hidden loft that sits above the living room and around the small corner in the room there’s a built-in reading nook that looks over the backyard. This isn’t something you find every day! The surprises continue outside, with a spacious, fenced-in backyard that the four-legged friends can roam about freely. The backyard also includes a lovely resort-style pool, sizable patio, an in-ground bomb shelter and a pump house for the water system. You’ll have everything you’ll ever need at this home, no matter what happens! The bomb shelter can be used as intended but would also work perfectly for a wine cellar or canning room. This property includes private access to Lake Bessie and Lake Butler, as well as being just a few blocks from all the attractions in downtown Windermere. And with just a short drive to theme parks, downtown Orlando and major highways, there will always be something fun to do nearby. Don’t wait on this amazing home, schedule your tour today!!!! This home features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,540 sqft., $750,000-Open House on Sat., 11/19/2022 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: