Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 12773 Westside Village Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: Come check this 4 bedroom 3.5 bath house with tile roof and the big porch at the front and the dining room and the living room combo great for indoor entertainment andhas a spacious family room that’s open to an expansive kitchen , French door lead to the oversize the lanai , you can enjoy the great outdoor . new vinyl plank stair lead you to the upstair . master suite have his and her closet and dual sink and the shower right next to the laundry room , you also have another en-suite , and 2 more bedroom with jack- Jill bathroom great for your kids and family .Located in the highly desirable heart of Windermere, Westside Village is only minutes from access to multiple lakes, dining, shopping, and A-rated schools. Westside Village will also have fantastic community amenities including a resort-style pool, clubhouse, and playground. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,064 sqft., $685,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (10:00 am-4:0 pm) & Sun., 11/13/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 7318 Auburnwood Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this fabulous 5 bedroom, 3 bath home nestled in the beautiful community of Windermere Sound. Boasting perfectly manicured landscaping, 3 car garage, & an expansive open floor plan perfect for easy living & gracious entertaining. Enter the front doors to the spacious formal dining room with beautiful tile and two windows that bring in the Florida sun for natural lighting. Step through to the great room with a gorgeous kitchen featuring wood cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar/center island with pendant lighting, and an eat-in space, that overlooks the lanai. Separating the great room, you can observe a large farm-style door that leads into a private office with upper and lower cabinets equipped with granite countertops, perfect for an office, craft room, video game room, or even a gift wrap room. A perfect space to create whatever you can dream up! Featuring a downstairs bedroom and private bathroom that will accommodate guests, while providing them access to the home as they visit. As you walk upstairs, you are greeted by a large bonus loft that offers a lot of versatility for a home office or an additional living room. The upstairs bedrooms are spacious with plenty of space to decorate with your unique style. The master bedroom is a decorator’s dream. The master retreat features large his and hers walk-in closets, & an en-suite bath w/ dual vanities, a large soaker tub, and a standalone walk-in shower. The master bath is exquisite and will allow you to unwind after a long day! The master bath features beautiful tile and granite countertops. Upstairs features include a private laundry room, to easily access and keep your laundry tidy and organized. The outdoor space is exceptional with a covered lanai, and a path that leads out to a firepit to enjoy the gorgeous sunset views, as well as the Disney fireworks at night! Located near schools, parks, shopping and more, this home is waiting for you! A property this beautiful is sure not to last long. This home features: 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,279 sqft., $689,900-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 11/13/2022 (noon-3:0 pm).
- 8718 Crescendo Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing Energy Star Certified 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage Single Family home features a spacious kitchen with a big center island, upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, back splash, large walk in pantry, adjacent to a welcoming area to keep the cook included during all the entertaining events, this open to inviting Great room and eat in dining ideal for entertaining. The secluded Master suite has his and hers walk in closets and luxurious bath with his and hers vanities. The home theater is perfect to relax. Outdoor living at its finest with a comfortable front porch, lanai, fruit trees, and enough room to build your dream pool. Windermere Trails is located close to Winter Garden Village, The Marketplace and the happiest place on earth, Disney World. The energy efficient features help you to live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving you a considerable amount of dollars on your utility bills. This desirable community features a dog park for small and big dogs, playground, pool, picnic area, and sidewalk. This home features: 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,138 sqft., $765,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (11:0 am-2:00 pm).
- 10745 Village Lake Rd. #R, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful 1935-square-foot townhome is in Lakeside Village, the premiere village in Windermere, Florida. The village contains a Publix as well as dozens of shops and restaurants all within a five-minute walk. The townhome is located across the street from Lakeside Park and Lake Spar. It has a fishing pier, grills, and a huge fenced-in area for the kiddos. Lake Spar is a part of the Reams Lake Preserve. There are miles of walking and biking trails. As you enter the front patio of the townhome, you will cross a handicapped-accessible teak bridge across a babbling brook. To the right of the porch, is an enclosed garden area. There is state-of-the-art security including a RING doorbell and a solar-powered camera. There is a camera in the garage and a camera outside the garage with a light sensor. The inside of the home is wired for monitored security. Many of the windows have automatic drapes/curtains installed. There is a StairLift system that is included. Throughout the home, there are mini-spotlights on the ceiling to light up your artwork. Most of the canned lights on the first floor are full-color LED lights. Next is the open-concept kitchen and family room. All countertops in the home are granite with bullnose edging. There is a powder room off the hallway and a large under-stair storage room. The courtyard is stunning with an authentic Tuscan fountain. To the right side is a floor-to-ceiling set of Panama Shutters. The center panels open to reveal a 75-inch TV. There is an open pergola to hang your favorite succulents and an automatic drip system to water your favorite potted palms and flowers. The courtyard is entirely enclosed. During the fall and spring, leave the sliding glass door open. Your total utility costs are less than $200 on average. There is a gas jet in the courtyard for your gas grille There is gas available for a stove and the water heater is gas. There is a two-and-a-half car garage with a TESLA charger. When you open the garage, you will see the community mailboxes with steps adjacent to the dog walk. The public area and the primary suite have acacia wood floors. The primary suite has a large walk-in closet and a balcony. At night, you can see the Disney fireworks….Cinderella Castle is one mile away. The home is a quick two-minute drive to the north entrance of the Walt Disney Resort. Be sure to buy your Florida Resident Annual Pass to the parks, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach (a ten-minute drive). You can watch the fireworks from the balcony or while lounging on your bed. The primary bathroom includes a soaking tub, double vanity, and separate commode and shower. The secondary suite is huge with two closets. The windows look out to the courtyard below. The secondary suite can be easily converted into two bedrooms. The secondary bathroom has a tub/shower and single vanity. Lakeside Village is in the Horizon West Development, the fastest-growing area in Orange County. All Samsung Smart Appliances are included with the home (Gas dryer, stove, convection microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer. Drapes/window dressings also included! All schools are rated A and are the best-performing schools in the county. It’s a five-minute drive to Windermere Prep. This beautiful home will not stay on the market long. Call your realtor today! This home features: 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,935 sqft., $500,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (10:00 am-2:0 pm).
- 4933 River Gem Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: HOME SWEET HOME!! DON’T MISS THIS CHARMING 3 BED, 2 BATH, 2 CAR GARAGE HOME LOCATED IN THE VERY DESIRABLE COMMUNITY OF SUMMERPORT IN WINDERMERE. THIS HOME FEATURES A GREAT LAYOUT, HIGH CEILINGS, A FORMAL LIVING OR DINING AREA, A LARGE OPEN CONCEPT AREA THAT ALLOWS FOR GREAT FAMILY TIMES AND/OR ENTERTAINING. CONVENIENT SPLIT LAYOUT, SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH AN OVERSIZED ISLAND, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, A GREAT BACKYARD WITH FRUIT TREES AND SPACE FOR A POOL. THERE WILL BE A BRAND NEW ROOF (scheduled to be installed soon) AND THE AC IS 2016. THE SUMMERPORT COMMUNITY OFFERS A CLUBHOUSE, POOL, FITNESS CENTER, BASKETBALL COURTS, VOLLEYBALL COURTS, TENNIS COURTS, VARIOUS PLAYGROUNDS, WALKING TRAILS AND DOCKS TO ENJOY THE SCENERY. LOCATED A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE WINTER GARDEN HISTORIC DOWNTOWN DISTRICT, MINUTES AWAY FROM RESTAURANTS AND SHOPPING, EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR HWYS AND THE TURNPIKE. THIS IS THE PERFECT HOME IN THE PERFECT LOCATION. DON’T MISS IT!! This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,015 sqft., $560,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (1:0 pm-3:00 pm) & Sun., 11/13/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 305 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: Enchanting sunsets, spectacular water views and NO HOA. Perfectly situated home in the desirable downtown Windermere on the Butler Chain of Lakes. This semi-custom home is located on the Lake Down waterfront and was recently remodeled with a large addition added. This house has been well-loved for over 25 years, however, the pool, the additional bedrooms and living areas were just built in 2017. Upgrades also include a tankless water heater, re-plumbed old piping, a new septic system, and a new drain field. Upon entering the home you are greeted with travertine flooring and large windows overlooking the lake. Your gourmet chef’s kitchen features cathedral ceilings, top-of-the-line appliances, two wine coolers, and a large island for entertaining. The first-floor master suite has a newly upgraded bathroom, crown molding, and French doors leading out to the resort-style pool which comes equipped with a waterfall, a spa, and an oversized sitting area. Upstairs consists of two large bedrooms and a bonus room that is perfect for a media, meditation, or exercise room. The property comes with a covered double boat dock with two hoists (one for a boat and two for jet skis) allowing you to enjoy one of Florida’s finest freshwater chain of lakes. The Butler Chain consists of 13 freshwater lakes. The property even comes with an outdoor play house that has wifi and A/c! Conveniently located in the Town of Windermere offers small-town charm, weekly farmer’s markets, and seasonal events yet minutes from world-class shopping, dining, and theme parks. You can be at the airport in 20 minutes or the beach in just under an hour! Call today for a private tour! This home features: 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,476 sqft., $2,375,000-Open House on Wed., 11/16/222 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: If you are looking for a turn-key Custom Pool Home that has been renovated from top to bottom, then look no further. This exquisite home is located on 18th Hole Tee Box in the desired Keene’s Pointe Community set in the heart of Windermere Florida and surrounded by the fabulous Butler Chain of Lakes. 5478 Sq ft of Luxury Details, open Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, 24 x 48 Porcelain tiles throughout, Large Walk-In Pantry, Chandelier in the Master Bath. 5 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 3 Half Baths. Gas Fireplace in Family Room. Custom Built-In Cabinetry. Not to mention a third Floor Custom Quartzite Bar. Second Floor Wrap Around Balcony. Cathedral, Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Newly resurfaced Pool with Midnight Blue Pebble Tec, Summer Kitchen, High-End Tile Imported from Italy on the Kitchen Backsplash and Family Room Fireplace. Oversized Lot and a 3 Car Garage with Custom Cabinets. Mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. This home is an experience unlike no other. Keene’s Pointe is a 24-hour guard-gated community and features a world-class 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, a Pro Golf shop and a phenomenal private country club with two restaurants, a resort pool, a fitness center and tennis courts. Located just minutes from fine dining, world-class shopping, and all the area theme parks, this location quite simply can’t be beaten. As well as being situated along the banks of the Butler Chain, Keene’s pointe also has its own internal access to Lake Burden and many lush internal lakes set within the Community. This home features: 5 bd., 4.5+ ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,399,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 1152 Estancia Woods Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: WELCOME HOME Located in the prime location of Windermere, this immaculate, elegant, and upgraded Taylor Morrison Monte Carlo model features the most open floor plan with easy single-level living! A private courtyard welcomes your guests with grandeur. This 4 bedroom and 4 full bath, plus designated office home has a three-way split offering privacy and space! The kitchen, with a butler’s pantry, is the heart of the home, overlooking the family room, perfect for entertaining. A large walk-in pantry, all monogram appliances including a gas cooktop, enormous center island, ample cabinetry and generous counter space complete this dream kitchen! The family room is light and airy, with three large sliders opening to the covered patio with new POWER screens. The large primary suite with doors to the lanai features a sitting area, an oversized walk-in closet, a spa-like ensuite with separate vanities, an oversized walk-in shower, and a soaking tub. The 4th bedroom could easily be an in-law suite, having a separate exterior door and an attached single garage. The home is very energy efficient, resuting in low utility bills! No rear neighbors and large lots in this gorgeous 50 home community. The location is minutes to the Florida Turnpike, the 408 & the 429 to get you anywhere quickly. This ideal location is also minutes to Winter Garden Village Shopping & Sand Lake Road Restaurant Row or a short drive to Walt Disney World’s parks, Sea World, Universal Studios & the area’s top golf courses. Walk or bike to the tree shaded Windermere:coffee shops and restaurants and the Butler chain of lakes. This home features: 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,493 sqft., $1,275,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 5519 Somersby Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome Home to one of the most desirable communities in Horizon West! Summerport amenities include: Access to Lake Speer, fishing, trails, community pool, fitness center, basketball court, volleyball court, soccer field, playgrounds and dog parks. You can be within minutes to Publix, Winter Garden Village Shopping, Downtown Windermere, Downtown Winter Garden, Hwy 429, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Hamlin Town Center, and the Butler Chain of Lakes. You will fall in love with this 4 Bed and 2.5 bath townhome that has been well maintained with a lot of love and care! Overlooking a pond and conservation area, this super cute townhome is the perfect place to sit back and relax with the outdoors either on your porch or private fenced in patio. The home features a primary bedroom downstairs, with a half bath and a family/dining room combo next to the kitchen. The second level has three additional bedrooms upstairs and a loft. Original AC & Water Heater have been well maintained and updated with UV-C, and a new roof was completed in August 2022. This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,628 sqft., $385,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (1:0 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 11/13/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9328 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome home. Beautiful fully renovated home that checks all your must haves and wants. The floor plan offers the ideal layout to embrace Florida living. Separate formal living & dining rooms for entertaining, massive family room overlooking the pool & fully fenced yard. A chefs dream of a kitchen w/extensive counter space, prep island, breakfast bar for entertaining, quartz counter tops. One bedroom downstairs with a pool bath. Upstairs you a large bonus room, 3 large secondary bedrooms & a full bath and the Owners Suite, this room is massive, complete with sitting room, you could easily turn this into a 6th bedroom or office if needed. Jacuzzi tub, double vanities, his/her walk in closets, truly the full package. Laundry room is UPSTAIRS too. Home is a minute walk to playground and tennis courts. Community is GATED and in sought after Olympia H.S., Gotha Middle & Thornebrooke Elem. school districts. Min. to famed restaurant row, bike ride from yellow dog eats cafe & close to all major freeways, 15 min. from Disney, 20 fr downtown. Do not miss this one! This home features: 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,650 sqft., $950,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 1727 Down Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to one of the best locations in Central Florida! Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on an acre and has Chain of Lakes access. Featured in 3261 square feet are four bedrooms, two and a half baths, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office and a wood burning fireplace. A $175k renovation was just completed including herringbone marble mosaic backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and all new appliances in the kitchen; new GE Smart Dispense washer & dryer; custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two car garage with plenty of storage space. The massive, picturesque and peaceful yard boasts a large paver patio plus plenty of room for a pool, addition and guest house. HOA fees are currently $1035 per year and include security, tennis courts and an exclusive resident dock on Lake Down with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes. Located in The Lakes just north of the Town of Windermere, this home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools and playgrounds. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping and world famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wide open yet close proximity to everything. This home features: 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,261 sqft., $1,05,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (noon-2:00 pm) & Sat., 11/19/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 4345 Indian Deer Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: Great opportunity to own this beautiful pool home in the highly desired community of Summerport in the Windermere area. This spacious 5-bedroom, 5-bath home is just minutes to Winter Garden Village at Fowler’s Grove. A stunning rear pond view, this residence is designed for entertaining and privacy. The generous and open floor plan greets you with an abundance of natural light and an elegant iron-designed staircase. If more bedrooms are needed or the privacy of an in-home office is required, the flexibility of this unique plan allows you the opportunity to make it your own. Three sets of glass sliders lead to a large screened enclosed paved porch and a stunning pool. A modern and renovated kitchen with lots of storage, granite countertops, and high-end appliances. The eat-in kitchen area and family living space make this great room an ideal arrangement for your family. The downstairs offers a dry bar for entertaining and a second master suite downstairs makes a perfect house for in-laws or guests. Let’s not forget what the community has to offer: pools, trails, tennis courts, pickleball court, and best of all, A-rated schools. This home features: 5 bd., 5 ba., 3,308 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: You won’t find a better value in all of Windermere. Located in the exquisite Providence community this 5 bedroom, four bath two story features an open floor plan, 4 bedrooms including the owners suite and an in-law suite are down. The second floor has a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom. The primary bath has a jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower. The roof was replaced in 2020, the home has a spacious bonus room and large screened in patio, 3 car garage and the lot is almost 1/4 of an acre. The community has a pool and playground. Minutes to the theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads and great public and private schools. This home features:5 bd., 4 ba., 3,467 sqft., $689,500-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 11/13/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 426 E 6th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY !!! The one you’ve been waiting for has just hit the market, this UNIQUE opportunity won’t last. This is a Gorgeous and Charming home in the Heart of the Town of Windermere. This 3/2 home has been tastefully renovated with no expense spared, EVERYTHING is brand new! from the roof, a/c, electrical facilities, and water heater to the windows, lighting fixtures, and much more, The new floorplan has been opened up to offer a contemporary feel with plenty of natural light including brand new Laundry Room, and the addition of an office/den which is so useful and needed in today’s homes. The finishes are extraordinary all designed and selected by a professional interior designer giving this home the feeling of a brand-new model home with the charm of Old Windermere. The backyard is one of the best features of this home, highlighted by an oversized wooden deck and gorgeous fence, and manicured landscape, just what you need to enjoy the year-round cookouts with friends and family. Rush to call today, this unique opportunity will go fast. This home features: 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,698 sqft., $699,980-Open House on Sat., 11/12/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm) & Sun., 11/13/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: