Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 305 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: Check out 305MagnoliaStreet.com for enchanting sunsets, spectacular water views and NO HOA. Perfectly situated home in the desirable downtown Windermere on the Butler Chain of Lakes. This semi-custom home is located on the Lake Down waterfront and was recently remodeled with a large addition added. This house has been well-loved for over 25 years, however, the pool, the additional bedrooms and living areas were just built in 2017. Upgrades also include a tankless water heater, re-plumbed old piping, a new septic system, and a new drain field. Upon entering the home you are greeted with travertine flooring and large windows overlooking the lake. Your gourmet chef’s kitchen features cathedral ceilings, top-of-the-line appliances, two wine coolers, and a large island for entertaining. The first-floor master suite has a newly upgraded bathroom, crown molding, and French doors leading out to the resort-style pool which comes equipped with a waterfall, a spa, and an oversized sitting area. Upstairs consists of two large bedrooms and a bonus room that is perfect for a media, meditation, or exercise room. The property comes with a covered double boat dock with two hoists (one for a boat and two for jet skis) allowing you to enjoy one of Florida’s finest freshwater chain of lakes. The Butler Chain consists of 13 freshwater lakes. The property even comes with an outdoor play house that has wifi and A/c! Conveniently located in the Town of Windermere offers small-town charm, weekly farmer’s markets, and seasonal events yet minutes from world-class shopping, dining, and theme parks. You can be at the airport in 20 minutes or the beach in just under an hour! Call today for a private tour! This home features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,476 sqft., $2,595,000-Open House on Sun., 10/30/2022 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9025 Balmoral Mews Sq., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to this stunning 5-bedroom custom built, one-owner POOL ESTATE on a large, private, manicured lot with no rear neighbors. Live like you’re on vacation every day in this exclusive, gated community of only 30 residences. When you arrive at this distinguished estate with circular driveway and side-facing garage, you will be captivated by the lush tropical landscaping welcoming you into this luxurious-lifestyle home. This home is sure to impress you with its custom design elements, soaring ceilings, and flowing floor plan that’s perfect for effortless entertaining. You will be delighted with the Chef’s kitchen featuring a stainless-steel vent hood and appliances, granite counters, tons of cabinet and counter space, double ovens, tile backsplash, and custom cabinetry and lighting centered around an impressive marble island. This well thought out luxurious residence keeps first-floor living easy with an executive primary suite on the ground level. This light and bright private retreat with tray ceiling is spacious enough to include a reading or exercise area overlooking the lanai. The grand primary ensuite has a relaxing jet tub plus separate shower, dual sink vanity with make-up area and built-in cabinets and discreet water closet with bidet. Down the hall is a huge laundry room with space for folding, sorting, and hanging, storage cabinets and utility sink. Indoor-outdoor living can be enjoyed all year round in the sunny family room overlooking the resort-like pool and spa. Your tropical oasis opens to the expanded lanai where you can sip a cool drink at the poolside tiki bar and grill with pergola, dine under the stars listening to the pool fountains, or soak up fun in the sun. This home has “all the things” in addition to a BRAND NEW ROOF!! Ideally located in the heart of Windermere, zoned for rated schools, 10 min from famed “Restaurant Row, ” 15 min from Universal Studios, 25 min to Orlando International Airport, Downtown Orlando, and so much more! This gorgeously appointed home in a spectacular location wont last long so make your appointment today to begin your new dream home lifestyle! This home features 5 bd., 3.5+ ba., 4,502 sqft., $1,399,000-Open House on Fri., 10/28/2022 (3:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- 8187 Enchantment Dr. #8187, Windermere, FL 34786: Make this beautiful townhouse located in Oasis Cove, a gated community in Windermere your new home. This well maintained and upgraded end unit features 3 bedroom 2.5 bathrooms. The first floor features an open kitchen and combo living room / dining room. This like new kitchen features stainless steel appliances a new microwave in 2022, 42 inch cabinets, custom glass tile backsplash and quartz countertops and upgraded tile flooring overlooking the living area. Beautiful new luxury vinyl plank flooring carries through the living space on the first floor. This home has plenty of natural light and plantation shutters on all 17 windows throughout the home plus the sliding door leading to your screened in porch or fenced paver patio in the backyard. The 2 car garage can be used as additional entertaining space, it has a screen door and is carpeted, and can also be used to park your car in. All the bedrooms are located on the second floor. A spacious primary bedroom is large and bright with plantation shutters on the windows, a large walk in closet and upgraded ensuite bathroom. 2 well sized secondary bedrooms both featuring plantation shutters on the windows and large closets. The upgrades to this home are numerous and must be seen to appreciate. The community of Oasis Cove has a serene walking trail around a lake, playground, gym, and a great zero entry pool and clubhouse. The HOA includes water, sewer, and cable / high speed internet, exterior maintenance, and pest control. You are minutes to theme parks, shopping, restaurants, and more! Make your appointment for a private showing today! This home features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,786 sqft., $415,000-Open House on Sun., 10/30/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: If you are looking for a turn-key Custom Pool Home that has been renovated from top to bottom, then look no further. This exquisite home is located on 18th Hole Tee Box in the desired Keene’s Pointe Community set in the heart of Windermere Florida and surrounded by the fabulous Butler Chain of Lakes. 5478 Sq ft of Luxury Details, open Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, 24 x 48 Porcelain tiles throughout, Large Walk-In Pantry, Chandelier in the Master Bath. 5 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 3 Half Baths. Gas Fireplace in Family Room. Custom Built-In Cabinetry. Not to mention a third Floor Custom Quartzite Bar. Second Floor Wrap Around Balcony. Cathedral, Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Newly resurfaced Pool with Midnight Blue Pebble Tec, Summer Kitchen, High-End Tile Imported from Italy on the Kitchen Backsplash and Family Room Fireplace. Oversized Lot and a 3 Car Garage with Custom Cabinets. Mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. This home is an experience unlike no other. Keene’s Pointe is a 24-hour guard-gated community and features a world-class 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, a Pro Golf shop and a phenomenal private country club with two restaurants, a resort pool, a fitness center and tennis courts. Located just minutes from fine dining, world-class shopping, and all the area theme parks, this location quite simply can’t be beaten. As well as being situated along the banks of the Butler Chain, Keene’s pointe also has its own internal access to Lake Burden and many lush internal lakes set within the Community. This home features 5 bd., 4.5+ ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,450,000-Open House on Sun., 10/30/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 1727 Down Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to one of the best locations in Central Florida! Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on an acre and has Chain of Lakes access. Featured in 3261 square feet are four bedrooms, two and a half baths, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office and a wood burning fireplace. A $175k renovation was just completed including herringbone marble mosaic backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and all new appliances in the kitchen; new GE Smart Dispense washer & dryer; custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two car garage with plenty of storage space. The massive, picturesque and peaceful yard boasts a large paver patio plus plenty of room for a pool, addition and guest house. HOA fees are currently $1035 per year and include security, tennis courts and an exclusive resident dock on Lake Down with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes. Located in The Lakes just north of the Town of Windermere, this home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools and playgrounds. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping and world famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wide open yet close proximity to everything. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,261 sqft., $1,080,000-Open House on Sat., 10/29/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 9266 Legado Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:
New LOW PRICE!!! Like NEW and minutes from DISNEY with the perks of nightly fireworks!!! Built in 2020, this beautiful, private, salt, screened pool home on lush conservation is filled with custom design features and high-quality finishes. With almost 3, 100 SF, enjoy 4 BR’s, 3.5 Baths, a generously-sized, 2-Car Garage with covered front porch as well as a rear covered, screened lanai overlooking your private pool. Enjoy all living downstairs including your Master Suite with dual vanities, large shower, huge walk-in closet with built-ins, formal living room, dining, family room and powder bath for guests. At the heart of downstairs is the exquisite, Chef’s Dream, Gourmet Kitchen with huge island, breakfast seating, butler area, walk-in pantry, quarts counters, gorgeous backsplash & stainless appliances. Upstairs, you will love the huge loft area as an additional upstairs family room which caters to 3 additional BR’s including 1 ensuite and the others sharing a Jack & Jill Bath. This home has it all with stunning wood plank tile floors in all main first floor areas along with plush, quality carpet in the bedrooms. Enjoy entertaining with the best outdoor living on your covered lanai overlooking your private pool and conservation. Location is everything and this home suits anyone and everyone! Come see! This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,062 sqft., $850,000-Open House on Sun., 10/30/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11213 Lake Butler Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Deeded Lake Access to the Butler Chain of Lakes…1/24 ownership to private waterfront lot with launch and dock. Very private large gated lot to enjoy with or without a boat! Custom built five bedroom pool home on a very spacious lot in charming downtown Windermere. Situated on desirable Lake Butler Boulevard just a short walk to Windermere Elementary School. Open formal dining and living areas with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace overlooking the pool and stunning backyard. Enjoy gourmet meals in the spacious eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances and solid surface counters. The generous Owner’s suite is located downstairs with his and her walk-in closets, dual vanity sinks, separate soaking tub and private access to the covered lanai and sparkling salt water pool with high end 2020 heat pump. There is a Second bedroom suite/office downstairs and three additional bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. Private lushly landscaped backyard with covered lanai, pool, outdoor seating and plenty of additional yard space. This deeded chain of lakes access home is located in a premier location just a short distance from downtown Windermere shopping and dining, including the new Windermere Brewing Company and won’t last long! This home features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,614 sqft., $1,195,000-Open House on Sat., 10/29/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 7709 Moser Ave., Windermere, FL 34786:Great corner lot townhome in Windermere. This home features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Upgrades galore here with a water softener system included, beautiful, upgraded kitchen with modern features, tile throughout the first floor and wood on the second floor. Laundry room has floor to ceiling subway tile that gives it that modern flair. Feature wall in the living with the expose brick-look. Master bedroom with Wood plank featured wall. Stairway has wood plank floor to ceiling accent wall. New HVAC system and AC. This home comes with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Beautiful French doors that open to the private courtyard for the family gatherings. Located mins away from Walt Disney World, with shopping close by and restaurants. Move in ready! This home features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,644 sqft., $415,000-Opepn House on Sat., 10/29/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 13832 Summerport Trail Loop, Windermere, FL 34786:4/3.5 homes in the Summerport area of ??Windermere. Beautiful spacious house The house has a rear entrance garage for 2 cars. The house is located near a shopping plaza, a winter garden village, schools, etc. Community amenities include a clubhouse, community pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and basketball courts. This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,150 sqft., $530,000-Open House on Sat., 10/29/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 10/30/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 8298 Tibet Butler Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:New Price Update! Back on the market due to buyers performance! Rare opportunity to own this lakefront Keene’s Pointe estate! Originally featured in the Street of Dream Homes magazine and Parade of Homes. Upon entering this Victorian home you will step into a magnificent two story foyer with a dramatically rounded staircase. Off the foyer on your left is a home office with custom cabinetry and on your right the formal living room and dining room with a built-in buffet. Proceeding through the foyer you enter the family room with Lake Burden views and a gorgeous two level custom stone fireplace. Overlooking the family room is the spacious gourmet kitchen which is a chef’s dream! It is equipped with a large prep space, double convection oven, gas stove, walk-in pantry with additional freezer space and breakfast nook overlooking the pool area and Lake Burden. Tucked away off the kitchen is a Victorian themed full bathroom with pool access. Also located on the first floor is the oversized primary retreat with more amazing Lake Burden views, it has a sitting area, dry bar, walk-in closet, water closet, double vanities, jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The second floor has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Also located on the second level is a large game room with hardwood floors and custom pool table overlooking the first floor living areas and Lake Burden. On the opposite side is a unique theatre room you have to see to appreciate, equipped automatic blackout curtains for those sunny days. All media equipment is included! Going downstairs and exiting through the french doors off the family room you enter a spacious patio/grill area overlooking the recently updated custom salt water infinity pool and spa. The pool and lake views will take your breath away! As you walk out the screened pool area you walk past a two story detached structure that is a double car garage and additional living spaces. The additional living spaces include a second level guest house with kitchen and large living space, bedroom with french doors leading you to a large deck overlooking the backyard and Lake Burden! The views from the guest house are amazing! Below on the ground floor is the sixth bedroom with full bath which can be used as a flex space. Past the outdoor shower you have your own private oasis with gazebo/picnic area and your own private boat dock! Don’t miss the opportunity to own this one of a kind Street of Dream home. First time on the market in 19 years. A must see lakefront, corner lot home with golf course views and community park steps away. Recent updates include-(scalloped shingle roof 7/2021) (complete salt water pool system 2022) (exterior paint 2021). This home features 6 bd., 6 ba., 5,249 sqft., $2,675,000-Open House on Sun., 10/30/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11906 Silverlake Park Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful and cozy residence located in the desirable WINDERMERE area. This single-family – bungalow style home offers four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. There’s a LOFT UPSTAIRS, perfect for a TV or office/study room. With an open floor plan and ENERGY-EFFICIENT built, the kitchen features stainless steel appliances, overlooking the family room. All bedrooms and family rooms are located on the second floor, bringing you and your family the privacy you are looking for. The elementary school – Bay Lake – is conveniently located a few steps from the residence, which is located off 535 with easy access to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Winter Garden Village, Premium Outlets, shops, fine dining restaurants and Lakeside Village Shopping Center with a Publix Super Market just at the corner! Windermere Trails provides residents with a community pool, playground, walking trails, dog park and more. Owner is giving a credit for the buyer to replace the carpet upstairs. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,066 sqft., $529,000-Open House on Sat., 10/29/2022 (11:30 am-3:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful 3 bedroom and 3 full bathroom home with formal dining or study. Luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher. Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. This kitchen has 42 cabinets with crown molding and backsplash with large granite island. Master bedroom has Trey Ceilings, a large bathroom with walk-in shower and double sink vanity. Also large walk-in closet, blinds, and curtains throughout the home. This home has tile floors throughout the house. This home has a two-car garage with garage door opener and epoxy painted floors, with brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch. Rain gutters around entire home, water softener, and tile roof. Beautiful location, all the amenities close. By Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza and much more. No worries of taking care of landscaping. The HOA takes care of your landscape and fertilization, and includes a community pool and playground. This home features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $649,900-Open House on Sat., 10/29/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 10/30/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: