Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 9025 Balmoral Mews Sq., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning 5-bedroom custom built, one-owner POOL ESTATE on a large, private, manicured lot with no rear neighbors will enable you to live like you’re on vacation every day in this exclusive, gated community of only 30 residences. When you arrive at this distinguished estate with circular driveway and side-facing garage, you will be captivated by the lush tropical landscaping welcoming you into this luxurious-lifestyle home. This home is sure to impress you with its custom design elements, soaring ceilings, and flowing floor plan that’s perfect for effortless entertaining. You will be delighted with the Chef’s kitchen featuring a stainless-steel vent hood and appliances, granite counters, tons of cabinet and counter space, double ovens, tile backsplash, and custom cabinetry and lighting centered around an impressive marble island. This well thought out luxurious residence keeps first-floor living easy with an executive primary suite on the ground level. This light and bright private retreat with tray ceiling is spacious enough to include a reading or exercise area overlooking the lanai. The grand primary en suite has a relaxing jet tub plus separate shower, dual sink vanity with make-up area and built-in cabinets and discreet water closet with bidet. Down the hall is a huge laundry room with space for folding, sorting, and hanging, storage cabinets and utility sink. Indoor-outdoor living can be enjoyed all year round in the sunny family room overlooking the resort-like pool and spa. Your tropical oasis opens to the expanded lanai where you can sip a cool drink at the poolside tiki bar and grill with pergola, dine under the stars listening to the pool fountains, or soak up fun in the sun. This home has “all the things” in addition to a BRAND NEW ROOF!! Ideally located in the heart of Windermere, zoned for rated schools, 10 min from famed “Restaurant Row, ” 15 min from Universal Studios, 25 min to Orlando International Airport, Downtown Orlando, and so much more! This gorgeously appointed home in a spectacular location wont last long so make your appointment today to begin your new dream home lifestyle! This home features 5 bd., 3.5 ba+, 4,463 sqft., $1,399,900-Open House on Sat., 10/22/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 10/23/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 2540 Hempel Cove Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Nestled in Lake Down Cove, this home is situated on a prominent cul-de-sac featuring a tranquil setting on a 1 Acre lot. At first glance, you’ll be greeted by an impressive facade, pairing the modern and neutral colors of today’s standards with estately styles of the past. New contemporary luminaires illuminate a brick paver entry-way and double doors greet you as you step into the 2-story arched foyer. Step inside and enjoy a fresh modern design in this completely renovated home. 24 x48 porcelain tile floors provide a stunning element of brightness with a convincing marble appearance. Natural light pours through a plethora of windows, and elevates the scale of the home by bouncing off stylish, reflective finishes. Each space is complete with a tasteful selection of luminaires that follow trending modern metallics and warm color temperature. The great room soars at 2 stories tall and is centered with an electric fireplace built into a ceiling-high shiplap wall. An upstairs loft and Juliet balcony overlook the main area, complete with a custom wrought iron railing that adds a touch of classic character. Directly off of the great room, you’ll find an office that showcases illuminated wall coves, two-story ceilings, and a wall of windows – making working from home a pleasure. The kitchen has been custom designed to maximize functionality across countertops and cabinets. New shaker style cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors have been installed. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, including a Microwave Drawer, GE double oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The cooktop has 6 burners, a griddle, and encompassed by a large hood vent and pot filler. Right off of the kitchen lies a tranquil eat-in area, surrounded by windows that overlook the pool and backyard. With every morning, waking up in your master suite will instill a true sense of tropical bliss. You will enjoy a pool view, two closets with built-in shelving, high ceilings, crown molding and a sitting area. In the master bathroom, the porcelain floors run from floor to ceiling, an elegant compliment to the freestanding tub and frameless glass shower. Upstairs and you’ll find another two bedrooms, one with its own balcony overlooking the backyard. When you’re ready to kick back and relax, grab some popcorn and head to the theater room. This quiet setting is accented by sconces and a 75″ Samsung TV. A stunning backyard and pool area are the icing on the cake of this shows topping property. When it’s time to grill or entertain, head over to the outdoor kitchen and bar. Brick pavers have been installed to extend the pool deck and add a custom fire pit. Surrounded by mature trees, experience privacy when taking in the famous Florida sunsets. Many big ticket improvements take this home to the next level. The lifespan of the roof has been extended with a professional clean and coating of sealant paint. A new hot water heater has been installed. The home is equipped with a propane tank, a built-in generator, a well and an irrigation system – keeping your utility expenses low. A new drainfield has also been installed for the septic system. This location is unique and sought-after conveniently located to many of the area’s top attractions, shopping, and highly rated restaurants. This is your time to experience the luxurious Florida lifestyle. Request your private showing today to see this home in person and make it a dream come true! This home features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,356 sqft., $1,395,000-Open House on Sat., 10/22/2022 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 10/23/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: If you are looking for a turn-key Custom Pool Home that has been renovated from top to bottom, then look no further. This exquisite home is located on 18th Hole Tee Box in the desired Keene’s Pointe Community set in the heart of Windermere Florida and surrounded by the fabulous Butler Chain of Lakes. 5478 Sq ft of Luxury Details, open Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, 24 x 48 Porcelain tiles throughout, Large Walk-In Pantry, Chandelier in the Master Bath. 5 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 3 Half Baths. Gas Fireplace in Family Room. Custom Built-In Cabinetry. Not to mention a third Floor Custom Quartzite Bar. Second Floor Wrap Around Balcony. Cathedral, Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Newly resurfaced Pool with Midnight Blue Pebble Tec, Summer Kitchen, High-End Tile Imported from Italy on the Kitchen Backsplash and Family Room Fireplace. Oversized Lot and a 3 Car Garage with Custom Cabinets. Mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. This home is an experience unlike no other. Keene’s Pointe is a 24-hour guard-gated community and features a world-class 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, a Pro Golf shop and a phenomenal private country club with two restaurants, a resort pool, a fitness center and tennis courts. Located just minutes from fine dining, world-class shopping, and all the area theme parks, this location quite simply can’t be beaten. As well as being situated along the banks of the Butler Chain, Keene’s pointe also has its own internal access to Lake Burden and many lush internal lakes set within the Community. This home features 5 bd., 4.5+ ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,500,000-Open House on Sun., 10/23/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 1727 Down Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to one of the best locations in Central Florida! Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on an acre and has Chain of Lakes access. Featured in 3261 square feet are four bedrooms, two and a half baths, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office and a wood burning fireplace. A $175k renovation was just completed including herringbone marble mosaic backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and all new appliances in the kitchen; new GE Smart Dispense washer & dryer; custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two car garage with plenty of storage space. The massive, picturesque and peaceful yard boasts a large paver patio plus plenty of room for a pool, addition and guest house. HOA fees are currently $1035 per year and include security, tennis courts and an exclusive resident dock on Lake Down with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes. Located in The Lakes just north of the Town of Windermere, this home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools and playgrounds. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping and world famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wide open yet close proximity to everything. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,261 sqft., $1,080,000-Opne House on Sun., 10/23/2022 (noon-2:00 pm) & Sat., 10/29/2022 ( noon-2:00 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: Located in the exquisite Providence community this 5 bedroom, four bath two story features an open floor plan, 4 bedrooms including the owners suite and an in-law suite are down. The second floor has a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom. The primary bath has a jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower. The roof was replaced in 2020, the home has a spacious bonus room and large screened in patio, 3 car garage and the lot is almost 1/4 of an acre. The community has a pool and playground. Minutes to the theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads and great public and private schools. This home features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,467 sqft., $689,500-Open House on Sat., 10/22/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 10/23/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 11804 Silverlake Park Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Seller will give $10, 000 for buyer’s closing costs or pay for the 2 to 1 buydown with a full price offer. This energy efficient home on a corner lot and within walking distance to the elementary school. This home has a family room with a formal dining room and fully equipped kitchen with stainless steal appliances & no carpet on the main floor. All of the bedrooms, including a spacious laundry room with the washer and dryer included are located upstairs. The upstairs also has additional loft space which can be used as an office or living room. This home has a two car rear garage with new garage door, close to the Windermere shops and is within 15-20 minutes from the Disney theme parks, and within walking distance to the Publix shopping center and Starbucks. Low HOA fee with a community pool and parks. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,092 sqft., $545,000-Open House on Sun., 10/23/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8298 Tibet Butler Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Rare opportunity to own this lakefront Keene’s Pointe estate! Originally featured in the Street of Dream Homes magazine and Parade of Homes. Upon entering this Victorian home you will step into a magnificent two story foyer with a dramatically rounded staircase. Off the foyer on your left is a home office with custom cabinetry and on your right the formal living room and dining room with a built-in buffet. Proceeding through the foyer you enter the family room with Lake Burden views and a gorgeous two level custom stone fireplace. Overlooking the family room is the spacious gourmet kitchen which is a chef’s dream! It is equipped with a large prep space, double convection oven, gas stove, walk-in pantry with additional freezer space and breakfast nook overlooking the pool area and Lake Burden. Tucked away off the kitchen is a Victorian themed full bathroom with pool access. Also located on the first floor is the oversized primary retreat with more amazing Lake Burden views, it has a sitting area, refreshment dry bar, walk-in closet, separate water closet, double vanities, jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The second floor has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Also located on the second level is a large game room with hardwood floors and custom pool table overlooking the first floor living areas and Lake Burden. On the opposite side is a unique theatre room you have to see to appreciate, equipped automatic blackout curtains for those sunny days. All media equipment is included! Going downstairs and exiting through the french doors off the family room you enter a spacious patio/grill area overlooking the recently updated custom salt water infinity pool and spa. The pool and lake views will take your breath away! As you walk out the screened pool area you walk past a two story detached structure that is a double car garage and additional living spaces. Past the outdoor shower you have your own private oasis with gazebo/picnic area and your own private boat dock! The additional living spaces include a second level guest house with a large deck overlooking the backyard and lake, the views from the guest house are amazing! Below on the ground floor is the sixth bedroom with full bath which can be used as a flex space. Upgrades and updates are bountiful throughout the property! Don’t miss the opportunity to own this one of a kind Street of Dream home. First time on the market in 19 years. A must see lakefront, corner lot home with golf course views and community park steps away. All statues and fountains convey with the property. Recent updates include-(scalloped shingle roof 7/2021) (complete salt water pool system 2022) (exterior paint 2021). This home features 6 bd., 6 ba., 5,249 sqft., $2,675,000-Open House on Sat., 10/22/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful 3 bedroom and 3 full bathroom home with formal dining or study. Luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher. Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. This kitchen has 42 cabinets with crown molding and backsplash with large granite island. Master bedroom has Trey Ceilings, a large bathroom with walk-in shower and double sink vanity. Also large walk-in closet, blinds, and curtains throughout the home. This home has tile floors throughout the house. This home has a two-car garage with garage door opener and epoxy painted floors, with brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch. Rain gutters around entire home, water softener, and tile roof. Beautiful location, all the amenities close. By Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza and much more. No worries of taking care of landscaping. The HOA takes care of your landscape and fertilization, and includes a community pool and playground. This home features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $649,900-Open House on Sat., 10/22/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 10/23/2-22 (noon-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: