Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 14021 Oasis Springs Ln #902, Windermere, FL 34786: This desirable turn key WINDERMERE home with highly desired dual Owner Suites located with a NEW AC (2020) within the gated neighborhood of Oasis Cove. This home features 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom and is move in ready. The home greets you with plenty of curb appeal including lush, tropical landscaping and a brick paver driveway. The homes welcomes you inside to high ceilings with ample natural sunlight illuminating the living room through the windows and sliding glass doors which leads to a private fenced-in patio with brick pavers. The kitchen is where the chef will feel right at home among the stainless-steel appliances, lots of cabinetry for all their kitchen tools, plenty of counterspace for meal prep and a breakfast bar, ideal for hosting friends and family. The floor plan includes a downstairs Owner’s Bedroom Suite and a second Owner’s Bedroom Suite upstairs, while also providing a generous 15’x15′ upstairs loft area. Enjoy the gated Oasis Cove neighborhood with plentiful amenities, a zero-entry resort-style pool, community clubhouse, playground, and fitness center. The HOA will be providing a New Roof in 2023, and Repainting in 2023. The condo fees include trash, exterior building and roof maintenance, cable, internet, pest control, water and sewer. Conveniently located near all the Disney Theme Parks. The house features 3 bd., 3.5 ba., 1,974 sqft., $425,000-Open House on Sat., 10/15/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 10/16/2022 (1:0pm-4:00 pm).
- 676 E 6th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This one-story lakefront home on a paved road within The Town of Windermere. This home has been family owned & enjoyed for almost 30 years and is now available for the first time to create new memories with one lucky buyer. You will immediately notice the amazing curb appeal with a brick facade, front porch, and three car garage. As you enter you will be greeted with unobstructed views of Lake Bessie and a gas fireplace in the family room. The 14-foot-high ceilings and skylights flood the home with natural daylight. This is a remarkable property that encompasses the lake lifestyle with breathtaking water views and cool lake breezes. Open floor plan makes it very functional for entertaining guests or just enjoying the comforts of being home. Owners’ suite includes two walk in closets, dual vanities, tub, and separate shower. Secondary bedrooms share an adjacent bathroom. Office can be easily converted to a fourth bedroom. Every day is a vacation with the clear spring fed waters of Lake Bessie with its own water-skiing course. The wooden dock is ready to accommodate your boat with its own swimming deck perfect for fishing or just lake gazing. The location is easily accessible to Downtown Windermere, great shopping & restaurants, area attractions, and rated schools. The lake lifestyle is calling you to enjoy endless days for those seeking the true waterfront lifestyle. Other notable features include a newer AC unit, central vacuum, block construction, double pane windows, county water, and irrigation water from the lake.This house features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,516 sqft., $,350,000-Open House on Sat., 10/15/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 13913 Caywood Pond Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:This home in the desirable Summerport neighborhood offers an expansive park-like setting with no neighbors on one side, pond water view in the back, a 3 car garage, brand new Whirlpool appliances, a new roof in 2022, new carpet in 3 of the 4 bedrooms, updated lighting, and a freshly painted interior throughout. The home’s spacious and open floor plan, offering nearly 2900 square feet of living space, provides plenty of natural light in all of the main areas. This is a home that will adapt to your family needs and changes through the years. Providing a split floor plan with an enormous owner’s suite extending along the entire left side of the house and three bedrooms and two full baths along the right side, you will have privacy as needed; however, the central area also boasts many opportunities for gathering with family and friends. The formal dining room allows for the ease of holiday entertaining, while the breakfast nook with the lovely bay window invites you to gaze upon the pond while sipping your morning tea or coffee. The large owner’s suite provides both park-like and pond views while the en-suite bathroom area lets in lots of natural light. The owner’s large walk-in closet provides extensive room for all your fashion needs with a quick check to look your best from the 3 way mirrored dressing area. Summerport offers tranquil walking trails with water views, a large community pool, a clubhouse with a gym, tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds, fishing ponds, a dog park, and even a beach area near the clubhouse, just a ten-minute walk from your home. It is centrally located and only minutes away from fine dining, shopping, medical clinics, as well as both private and highly rated public schools. You will also find neighborhood offerings including Publix, Marcos Pizza, Foxtail Coffee, Kelly’s Ice Cream, WinWin Nails, Chain of Lakes Vet, Horizon West Dentistry- all just a short walk or bike ride from your door. This house features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,867 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sat., 10/15/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm)
- 1152 Estancia Woods Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This immaculate, elegant, and upgraded Taylor Morrison Monte Carlo model features the most open floor plan with easy single-level living! A private courtyard welcomes your guests with grandeur. This 4 bedroom and 4 full bath, plus designated office home has a three-way split offering privacy and space! The kitchen, with a butler’s pantry, is the heart of the home, overlooking the family room, perfect for entertaining. A large walk-in pantry, all monogram appliances including a gas cooktop, enormous center island, ample cabinetry and generous counter space complete this dream kitchen! The family room is light and airy, with three large sliders opening to the covered patio with new POWER screens. The large primary suite with doors to the lanai features a sitting area, an oversized walk-in closet, a spa-like ensuite with separate vanities, an oversized walk-in shower, and a soaking tub. The 4th bedroom could easily be an in-law suite, having a separate exterior door and an attached single garage. The home is very energy efficient, resuting in low utility bills! No rear neighbors and large lots in this gorgeous 50 home community. The location is minutes to the Florida Turnpike, the 408 & the 429 to get you anywhere quickly. This ideal location is also minutes to Winter Garden Village Shopping & Sand Lake Road Restaurant Row or a short drive to Walt Disney World’s parks, Sea World, Universal Studios & the area’s top golf courses. Walk or bike to the tree shaded Windermere:coffee shops and restaurants and the Butler chain of lakes. This house features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,493 sqft., $1,275,00-Open House on Sat., 10/15/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 5519 Somersby Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome Home to one of the most desirable communities in Horizon West! Summerport amenities include: Access to Lake Speer, fishing, trails, community pool, fitness center, basketball court, volleyball court, soccer field, playgrounds and dog parks. You can be within minutes to Publix, Winter Garden Village Shopping, Downtown Windermere, Downtown Winter Garden, Hwy 429, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Hamlin Town Center, and the Butler Chain of Lakes. You will fall in love with this 4 Bed and 2.5 bath townhome that has been well maintained with a lot of love and care! Overlooking a pond and conservation area, this super cute townhome is the perfect place to sit back and relax with the outdoors either on your porch or private fenced in patio. The home features a primary bedroom downstairs, with a half bath and a family/dining room combo next to the kitchen. The second level has three additional bedrooms upstairs and a loft. Original AC & Water Heater have been well maintained and updated with UV-C, and a new roof was completed in August 2022. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,628 sqft., $400,00-Open House on Sat., 10/15/2022 (1:30 pm-4:0 pm) & Sun., 10/16/2022 (1:30 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13230 Fossick Rd., Windermere, FL 34786:Completely remodeled Windermere 1 story on premium pond lot with WHOLE HOME SOLAR PANELS.. Better than a model. No expense spared renovating this home on every level. New roof & solar system in 2019 (still under warranty). Brand new in last 7 months …a/c system , kitchen with top end appliances, new flooring, new tankless water heater and fresh paint. Buyer did all this work and is now relocating to another city, their efforts are your gain… truly a move in and enjoy home. Whole home solar system eliminates high monthly electric bills ! Ideal one story floor plan with high ceilings and open design. Two very large 16×10 secondary bedrooms, massive family room and elegant owners suite. Large covered lanai to relax and enjoy the peaceful pond.NEW windows and plantation shutters, new double front entry doors too WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM STAYS ! Massey transferable termite bond as well. Community pool and park just down the street. Publix shopping center and numerous popular local restaurants walking distance from the front door ! Sought after K-12 school system including Windermere Elem and High School ! Private Windermere Preparatory and Foundation Academy Campuses minutes away. Disney fireworks viewed from your lanai , Disney is that close !!! You will be hard pressed to find so much at this price in 34786, move fast. This house features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,555 sqft., $675,0-Open House on Sat., 10/15/2022 (10:0 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 10/16/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 8156 Boat Hook Loop #306, Windermere, FL 34786: This condo with elevator access, located within the gated community of Lakeside at Lakes of Windermere. This third floor unit features an abundance of natural light, crown molding, in-unit laundry, and an open floor plan that seamlessly connects the kitchen, dining and living spaces. Spacious bedrooms provide plenty of space for storage. Sliding glass doors lead you to the screened in patio where you can enjoy the palm tree views and beautiful Florida weather. The community offers resort style amenities that include a large pool, fitness center, beach volleyball, scenic lake access for dock fishing, multiple tennis courts, bbq areas, and a playground. Zoned for top rated schools. Enjoy the convenience of being near to attractions, shopping, and major highways. Schedule your showing today! This condo features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,455 sqft., $349,-Open House on Sat., 10/15/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 1727 Down Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:Newly renovated, this Windermere home is located on an acre and has Chain of Lakes access. Featured in 3261 square feet are four bedrooms, two and a half baths, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office and a wood burning fireplace. A $175k renovation was just completed including herringbone marble mosaic backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and all new appliances in the kitchen; new GE Smart Dispense washer & dryer; custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two car garage with plenty of storage space. The massive, picturesque and peaceful yard boasts a large paver patio plus plenty of room for a pool, addition and guest house. HOA fees are currently $1035 per year and include security, tennis courts and an exclusive resident dock on Lake Down with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes. Located in The Lakes just north of the Town of Windermere, this home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools and playgrounds. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping and world famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wide open yet close proximity to everything. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,261 sqft., $1,085,0-Open House on Sun., 10/16/2022 (noon-2:00 pm.
- 12012 Waterstone Loop Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful David Weekley Custom Classic home is a MUST-SEE! You will fall in love when you see this beautiful landscape in the front yard. As you walk into the foyer, you notice how much attention was put into each detail of this home. To your right, you will see a den/office, which can be turned into whatever works best for your family. A formal living/dining room, then you walk into the beautifully designed and renovated kitchen with built-in appliances, stainless steel appliances, eating space, and brand-new cabinets. The care put into building this home is noticeable in the details, such as the kitchen backsplash, the accent walls throughout the home, and the amount of storage space; this is a perfect home for your family. The master bedroom is filled with natural light from the big windows, making the space feel even bigger. The master bathroom has a walk-in rain shower with a steam bath, music, digital temperature, and custom closets. The windows give you a peek of the enormous backyard with lots of space for your entire family and friend gatherings, where you can enjoy the outdoor kitchen and the best way to live Florida Life! Upstairs, there is a loft with a wet bar. Schedule a single showing today. This house features 5 bd., 5.5 ba, 4,506 sqft., $2,469,000-Open House on Sat., 10/15/2022 (11: am-2:00 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786:You won’t find a better value in all of Windermere. Located in the exquisite Providence community this 5 bedroom, four bath two story features an open floor plan, 4 bedrooms including the owners suite and an in-law suite are down. The second floor has a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom. The primary bath has a jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower. The roof was replaced in 2020, the home has a spacious bonus room and large screened in patio, 3 car garage and the lot is almost 1/4 of an acre. The community has a pool and playground. Minutes to the theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads and great public and private schools. This house features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,467 sqft., $689,500-Open House on Sun., 10/16/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13832 Summerport Trail Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful house in Summerport has a rear entrance garage for 2 cars. The house is located near a shopping plaza, a winter garden village, schools, etc. Community amenities include a clubhouse, community pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and basketball courts. It features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,150 sqft., $539,000-Request a private showing.
- 8298 Tibet Butler Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Initially pending after only 21 days, back on the market due to buyers performance! Rare opportunity to own this lakefront Keene’s Pointe estate! Originally featured in the Street of Dream Homes magazine and Parade of Homes. Upon entering this Victorian home you will step into a magnificent two story foyer with a dramatically rounded staircase. Off the foyer on your left is a home office with custom cabinetry and on your right the formal living room and dining room with a built-in buffet. Proceeding through the foyer you enter the family room with Lake Burden views and a gorgeous two level custom stone fireplace. Overlooking the family room is the spacious gourmet kitchen which is a chef’s dream! It is equipped with a large prep space, double convection oven, gas stove, walk-in pantry with additional freezer space and breakfast nook overlooking the pool area and Lake Burden. Tucked away off the kitchen is a Victorian themed full bathroom with pool access. Also located on the first floor is the oversized primary retreat with more amazing Lake Burden views, it has a sitting area, refreshment dry bar, walk-in closet, separate water closet, double vanities, jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The second floor has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Also located on the second level is a large game room with hardwood floors and custom pool table overlooking the first floor living areas and Lake Burden. On the opposite side is a unique theatre room you have to see to appreciate, equipped automatic blackout curtains for those sunny days. All media equipment is included! Going downstairs and exiting through the french doors off the family room you enter a spacious patio/grill area overlooking the recently updated custom salt water infinity pool and spa. The pool and lake views will take your breath away! As you walk out the screened pool area you walk past a two story detached structure that is a double car garage and additional living spaces. Past the outdoor shower you have your own private oasis with gazebo/picnic area and your own private boat dock! The additional living spaces include a second level guest house with a large deck overlooking the backyard and lake, the views from the guest house are amazing! Below on the ground floor is the sixth bedroom with full bath which can be used as a flex space. Upgrades and updates are bountiful throughout the property! Don’t miss the opportunity to own this one of a kind Street of Dream home. First time on the market in 19 years. A must see lakefront, corner lot home with golf course views and community park steps away. All statues and fountains convey with the property. Recent updates include-(scalloped shingle roof 7/2021) (complete salt water pool system 2022) (exterior paint 2021). This house features 6 bd., 6 ba., 5,249 sqft., $2,675,000-Contact agent for a private showing.
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $649,900-Open House on Sat., 10/15/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 10/16/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: