Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 12305 Via Derma Pl, Windermere, FL 34786: This two-story, move-in ready Windermere townhome just minutes from DISNEY! Perfect for first-time buyers, vacation home buyers, or investors, this townhome is situated in Carrington, an Ashton Woods neighborhood located in the top-rated Windermere High School district. Mature trees line the streets and your monthly HOA dues include all exterior maintenance along with a community pool. Currently, the HOA is repainting all home exteriors and replacing all roofing. Inside, with a DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM AND FULL BATHROOM and UPSTAIRS LOFT, this amazing layout checks all the boxes. Well-maintained with many upgrades, the stunning kitchen alone has nearly $7K in new appliances, including an LG ThinQ refrigerator, a new black granite undermount farm sink, plus new black hardware, all of which pair gorgeously with granite countertops and a 4’x10′ granite island. Other upgrades include luxury vinyl flooring in the downstairs bedroom, new bathroom faucets and fixtures, and new ceiling fans in the living room and master bedroom. Upstairs, the oversized master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and small balcony. The private courtyard includes a covered lanai along with a COVERED WALKWAY connecting the large TWO-CAR Garage, featuring 3 bd., 3 ba., 1,891 sqft., $465,000-Open House on Sun., 10/9/2022 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This exquisite, two-story, turn-key ready custom pool home is located in the desired Keene’s Pointe Community set in the heart of Windermere Florida and surrounded by the fabulous Butler Chain of Lakes. 5478 Sq ft of Luxury Details, open Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, 24 x 48 Porcelain tiles throughout, Large Walk-In Pantry, Chandelier in the Master Bath. 5 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 3 Half Baths. Gas Fireplace in Family Room. Custom Built-In Cabinetry. Not to mention a third Floor Custom Quartzite Bar. Second Floor Wrap Around Balcony. Cathedral, Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Newly resurfaced Pool with Midnight Blue Pebble Tec, Summer Kitchen, High-End Tile Imported from Italy on the Kitchen Backsplash and Family Room Fireplace. Oversized Lot and a 3 Car Garage with Custom Cabinets. Mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. This home is an experience unlike no other. Keene’s Pointe is a 24-hour guard-gated community and features a world-class 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, a Pro Golf shop and a phenomenal private country club with two restaurants, a resort pool, a fitness center and tennis courts. Located just minutes from fine dining, world-class shopping, and all the area theme parks, this location quite simply can’t be beaten. As well as being situated along the banks of the Butler Chain, Keene’s pointe also has its own internal access to Lake Burden and many lush internal lakes set within the Community, featuring 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,500,000-Open House on Sat., 10/8/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 916 Lascala Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, two-story, move-in ready, Mediterranean-Style Pool Home in Windermere, situated on a lovely and serene Pond-View lot with no rear neighbors! Welcome to the Gated Community of Belmere Village! This residence offers 5 bedrooms & 2 1/2 Bathrooms, a Formal Living Room with high ceilings, sliding glass doors offering a perfect view of the pool and water, Dining Room with tray ceiling – giving that elegant finish you desire, tile roof, and a private screened-in pool area – all in 2, 500 square feet of open-concept living space for extra comfort and convenience! This spacious 2-story home has been well-cared for and allows for many places to lounge, entertain, and relax comfortably throughout. The Eat-In Kitchen, adjacent to the Family Room, features granite countertops, natural gas stove, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, and overlooks the pool and backyard. The Living Room is spacious and inviting with vaulted ceilings to enjoy the breathtaking, absolutely stunning pond view! The home’s first floor offers a powder room for your guests, and a large Master Bedroom with 2 closets, large sliding glass doors giving you private access to your pool area, a spa-style bath that hosts two separate vanities, large enclosed glass shower, and relaxing tub! Upstairs is accessed through the main family room and living area via the staircase leading you to 4 More Bedrooms and a Full Bathroom. This home has plenty to offer future homeowners… You’ll have access to resort-style living with a beautiful clubhouse, fitness center, show-stopping swimming pool, sport courts and playgrounds. Living in Windermere, you have easy access to some of the greatest shops and restaurants in Central Florida, with easy access to Highway 50 or 429, and the Turnpike. Perfectly located for any commute to work, and sizable enough for a professional working from home. You’ll also enjoy the benefits of living in highly-rated public schools and private schools. All while living just minutes away from Disney, Universal, this home showcases Florida living at its finest, featuring 5 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,500 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Sun., 10/9/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 916 East Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786:This historic, lake front, Town of Windermere home, built in 1925, FULLY RENOVATED AND EXTENDED, keeping many of the original features with oodles of character – CREATING NEW HOME WITH OLD CHARM FEEL. Stunning, elevated, panoramic views across Lake Bessie, a quiet, ski lake – plans currently in last stages of permitting for private Boat Dock. Private access to the Butler Chain of Lakes. NO HOA! Home is perfectly situated in a secluded location with fabulous views across the lake , with Isleworth Golf Course in the distance – relax with your favorite coffee watching incredible sunrises or experience the amazing Cape Canaveral rocket launches from the comfort of your front porch! Home has been lovingly renovated by its current owners and with a new 2176 sq ft addition, there is a true sense of the old and new blending perfectly to create a spacious floor plan which flows beautifully. NEW ROOF, NEW AC’S WITH 3 ZONES, NEW WATER HEATER, NEW WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM, NEW SEPTIC TANK SYSTEM, NEW PLUMBING, ETC ETC. From the front porch, enter the home into the large bright, living room and kitchen with wood burning fireplace and lake views from every window! Kitchen with quartz countertops, all stainless, high end, KitchenAid appliances, with built in double oven, gas cook top, microwave and refrigerator. Large island with ample seating, masses of storage and window looking onto the rear garden. The dining room with large walk in storage closet, 2nd master bedroom suite and office all have panoramic lake views. Master Bedroom, with its spacious modern bathroom and huge walk in closet, has French doors leading out to the large, fully fenced, well maintained garden with ample entertaining space on two separate decks, one with pretty pergola. Laundry room, powder room and oversized 2 car garage with ample parking completes the first floor. Upstairs are two further bedrooms and a full bathroom. Windermere Town is highly sought after with its friendly, old town feel, Historic Town Hall, Old School House, quaint stores & coffee shops, newly opened Brewery, Weekly Farmers Market, Monthly Food Trucks, Tennis Courts, play parks and picnic areas. Enjoy walking down the famous sand roads and around the many, beautiful lakes – truly is a dog walkers paradise! Windermere Town is also golf cart friendly. Enjoy close commutes to all the attractions, fabulous golf courses, Downtown Orlando, Shopping Malls & Restaurants. Don’t forget Windermere Town is located within a great school district! This home features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,010 sqft., $1,750,000-Contact agent for private showing.
- 11951 Vermillion Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully enhanced townhome is ready for its next owners! Located in the highly sought-after community of Windermere Trails and walking distance to top rated Horizon Bay Lake elementary school and Lakeside Shopping Plaza. Enjoy the fireworks from Disney’s Magic Kingdom in the evening on your front porch! Luxurious and sunlit, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath property shines with a contemporary design that keeps the living areas bright with light wall colors and neutral floor tiles/carpeting. Downstairs, you’ll find all the common areas including living room and kitchen/dining room combo with eat-in kitchen island, stone counter tops, 42″ cabinets featuring under cabinet lighting, kitchen appliance package and custom backsplash really make this already-gorgeous kitchen pop. All uncharacteristic of a townhome. The openness allows the kitchen to be one common space perfect for entertainment and enjoyment. Generous master suite upstairs with two additional bedrooms and walk in laundry room. A rear courtyard extends the living space to the outdoors offering relaxation under the sun and the stars, and a covered pathway leads to a private 2-car garage. Windermere Trails is a highly desirable community with included amenities: pool, splash park, open air pavilion/cabana, playground, exercise area, wide jogging/walking/bike paths and dog park with wash station. Its unparalleled location offers easy access to tourist attractions and major roadways. Finding a turnkey townhome in the highly sought-after city of Windermere, featuring 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,539 sqft., $415,000-Open House on Sun., 10/9/2022 (noon-1:00 pm).
- 13230 Fossick Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, one-story, completely remodeled Windermere 1 story on premium pond lot with WHOLE HOME SOLAR PANELS. No expense spared renovating this home on every level. New roof & solar system in 2019 (still under warranty). Brand new in last 7 months, a/c system , kitchen with top end appliances, new flooring, new tankless water heater and fresh paint. Buyer did all this work and is now relocating to another city, their efforts are your gain… truly a move in and enjoy home. Whole home solar system eliminates high monthly electric bills ! Ideal one story floor plan with high ceilings and open design. Two very large 16×10 secondary bedrooms, massive family room and elegant owners suite. Large covered lanai to relax and enjoy the peaceful pond. NEW windows and plantation shutters, new double front entry doors too WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM STAYS ! Massey transferable termite bond as well. Community pool and park just down the street. Publix shopping center and numerous popular local restaurants walking distance from the front door ! Sought after K-12 school system including Windermere Elem and High School ! Private Windermere Preparatory and Foundation Academy Campuses minutes away. Disney fireworks viewed from your lanai (Disney is that close !!!). This home features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,555 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sun., 10/9/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 9328 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant & fully renovated home that checks all your must haves and wants. The floor plan offers the ideal layout to embrace Florida living. Separate formal living & dining rooms for entertaining, massive family room overlooking the pool & fully fenced yard. A chef’s dream of a kitchen w/extensive counter space, prep island, breakfast bar for entertaining, quartz counter tops. One bedroom downstairs with a pool bath. Upstairs you a large bonus room, 3 large secondary bedrooms & a full bath and the Owners Suite, this room is massive, complete with sitting room, you could easily turn this into a 6th bedroom or office if needed. Jacuzzi tub, double vanities, his/her walk in closets, truly the full package. Laundry room is UPSTAIRS too. Home is a minute walk to playground and tennis courts. Community is GATED and in sought after Olympia H.S., Gotha Middle & Thornebrooke Elem. school districts. Min. to famed restaurant row, bike ride from yellow dog eats cafe & close to all major freeways, 15 min. from Disney, 20 from downtown. It features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,650 sqft., $950,000-Open House on Sat., 10/8/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm), Sun., 10/9/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 1727 Down Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, newly renovated, one-story home is located on an acre and has Chain of Lakes access. Featured in 3261 square feet are four bedrooms, two and a half baths, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, dining room, family room, bonus space used as an office and a wood burning fireplace. A $175k renovation was just completed including herringbone marble mosaic backsplash, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and all new appliances in the kitchen; new GE Smart Dispense washer & dryer; custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and makeup vanities in bathrooms; all new luxury vinyl plank flooring. There is an attached two car garage with plenty of storage space. The massive, picturesque and peaceful yard boasts a large paver patio plus plenty of room for a pool, addition and guest house. HOA fees are currently $1035 per year and include security, tennis courts and an exclusive resident dock on Lake Down with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes. Located in The Lakes just north of the Town of Windermere, this home is minutes from shops, restaurants, wine bars, farmers’ markets, schools and playgrounds. It’s less than 20 minutes to Downtown Orlando, theme parks, an international airport, exclusive shopping and world famous golf courses. This is a rare opportunity to live in an area of Windermere that is tranquil and wide open yet close proximity to everything, in this home of 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,261 sqft., on 1 acre lot, $1,085,000-contact agent for private showing.
- 4345 Indian Deer Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful pool home in the desirable community of Summerport in the Windermere area, just minutes to Winter Garden Village at Fowler’s Grove, with a stunning rear pond view, this residence is designed for entertaining and privacy. The generous and open floor plan greets you with an abundance of natural light and an elegant iron-designed staircase. If more bedrooms are needed or the privacy of an in-home office is required, the flexibility of this unique plan allows you the opportunity to make it your own. Three sets of glass sliders lead to a large screened enclosed paved porch and a stunning pool. A modern and renovated kitchen with lots of storage, granite countertops, and high-end appliances. The eat-in kitchen area and family living space make this great room an ideal arrangement for your family. The downstairs offers a dry bar for entertaining and a second master suite downstairs makes a perfect house for in-laws or guests. Let’s not forget what the community has to offer: pools, trails, tennis courts, pickleball court, and best of all, A-rated schools. This home features 5 bd., 5 ba, 3,308 sqft., $800,000-Oepn House on Sun., 10/9/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home on 3/4 acre in the exquisite Providence community, open floor plan, owners suite on first floor, second floor with a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom, new roof (2020), large screened-in patio, 3 car garage, minutes to theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads, excellent public and private schools, community amenities such as pool, playground, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,467 sqft., $689,500-Open House on Sun., 10/9/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13508 Bellaria Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant one-story Brierhill Custom home on 0.76 acre, in the small gated enclave in the heart of Windermere, with natural light, screened-in pool, bright and open floorpan, fully fenced backyard, beautiful stone and wood detailing on the facade, travertine floors, 8ft Knotty Alder wood double front doors, wood wrapped columns, wide baseboards and plenty of crown molding, library with built ins and wood beams with braiding, kitchen with Thermador pro level 6 burner gas range, double ovens, separate sinks and cabinet finished refrigerator with a huge island, master suite with a large bedroom, walk in closet, and spa-like master bath, with 2 separate vanities, a huge soaking tub and walk in shower, sparkling pool and summer kitchen, large fenced backyard, 3 car garage with car charger, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,769 sqft., $1,500,000-Open House on Sun., 10/9/2022 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 11440 Rapallo Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready, single owner home, in the desirable gated community of Belmere Village, with grand entrance opening to the living room areas, with views of the pool from every room, formal living and dining area opens into the updated kitchen, equipped with stainless appliances, granite counters, gas stove, breakfast nook and the family room with custom built-ins, master suite with dual closets and the master en suite offering a double sink vanity, large soaker tub, and a walk-in shower, as well as separate water closet, second floor bonus room with a built in entertainment center which would make for a great extra space for a game room, office, or play room for your family, spacious covered patio, that has been freshly sanded and sealed, overlooking the private pool, Freshly painted INSIDE and OUT, 2 car garage that has been freshly sealed with a beautiful epoxy covering, new AC (2015) with warranty still in place, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,675 sqft., $675,000-Request for a private showing.
- 11906 Silverlake Park Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and cozy residence located in the desirable WINDERMERE area. This single-family – bungalow style home offers four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. There’s a LOFT UPSTAIRS, perfect for a TV or office/study room. With an open floor plan and ENERGY-EFFICIENT built, the kitchen features stainless steel appliances, overlooking the family room. All bedrooms and family rooms are located on the second floor, bringing you and your family the privacy you are looking for. The elementary school – Bay Lake – is conveniently located a few steps from the residence, which is located off 535 with easy access to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Winter Garden Village, Premium Outlets, shops, fine dining restaurants and Lakeside Village Shopping Center with a Publix Super Market just at the corner! Windermere Trails provides residents with a community pool, playground, walking trails, dog park and more. Owner is giving a credit for the buyer to replace the carpet upstairs. This home features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,066 sqft., $529,000-Open House on Sun., 10/9/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $649,900-Open House on Sat., 10/8/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 10/9/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: