Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 7490 Tattant Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, estate-style two-story home in the desirable Enclave at Berkshire Park in the Lake Sawyer South community, with room for everyone and everything, and move-in ready! Layout features common living space, one bedroom/flexroom and a full bath downstairs with remaining bedrooms/baths, laundry room and bonus space upstairs. Step inside to formal dining space – notice the elaborate wainscoting, crown molding and estate shutters. Highly polished wood flooring here continues throughout the common areas. Walk back to the heart of the home where you’ll find a gourmet style kitchen that’s open to your living room. Kitchen boasts granite counters, breakfast bar, elegant raised panel cabinetry w/crown molding, attractive tile backsplash, walk-in pantry and eat-in nook w/direct access to lanai. Stainless appliances included! Experience the WOW factor with the butler’s pantry adjacent to the eat-in nook – provides extra counter and storage space. You’ll love the soft-close drawers/cabinets and the pull-out feature of the lower cabinets (in both the kitchen and butler’s pantry). Living room is generous in size and has a triple sliding door to the lanai which helps bathe the space in light. Spacious ground floor flexroom is located in the front of the home – a bright and cheery spot that could be set up as a guest bedroom or a home office. At the top of the stairs, you’ll find bonus space that is versatile to arrange as you see fit – secondary entertainment spot, hobby center, etc. Luxurious master suite overlooks the back of the home. Room for a sitting area or a private desk. Here you’ll enjoy an ensuite bath with oversized dual sink vanity, soaker tub, and separate shower as well as a walk-in closet. You’ll appreciate having your laundry room located on this level. Another plus – the tandem garage gives you room for 3 vehicles and plenty of storage space. There’s lots to love out back, too – large, fenced backyard (with no direct rear neighbors) and beautifully designed paved stone screened lanai and open patio with attractive surrounding landscaping. The community has a wonderful array of amenities: a resort style pool, playground, putting green, tennis and basketball. Overall great location – short drive to essential shopping/dining, good schools, access to major roads and the attractions, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 2,872 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (1:00 pm -3:00 pm) & Sun., 9/25/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 8800 Crescendo Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely spacious two-story solar powered home, located in Windermere Trails, offering a community pool, dog park and playground. Walking distance to the elementary school and conveniently located to theme parks, highways, restaurant row and so much more. This is the Thorough plan built by Meritage Homes and has an exceptional thought-out floorplan. As you enter the home you will find wood-like tile throughout the first floor, the formal room and dining space immediately to your left and then opens up to the great room and kitchen with dinette and an additional flex space. The ample kitchen features counter eating space and stainless steel appliances. There is also large bonus room upstairs, which would make a great game room, additional bedroom and/or theatre room. The laundry room is conveniently located on the upper level, close to the master bedroom. The house features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,509 sqft., $740,000-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 9/25/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 6757 Helmsley Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained one-story home in Windermere Preston Square, with open concept living spaces in the living room, kitchen, and dining room allows for all to enjoy, this home comes loaded with fine details of crown molding, tray ceilings, the neutral color tones inside make the atmosphere warm. Fantastic location with TOP RATED SCHOOLS, a short distance to the Lakeside Village shops, and restaurants, and just minutes from Winter Garden and the Walt Disney World Resort. The house features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,741 sqft., $484,500-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Golfers, entertainers and chefs dream all in one. Situated on the 18th Tee box of Golden Bear Golf and Country Club. This is your three-story 5 bedroom 4 full 3 half bath dream home, move-in ready. Stunning newly renovated one-of-a-kind custom home in the highly desired 24-hour guard gated community of Keene’s Pointe. Features The Golden Bear Club, a private Jack Nicklaus-designed golf club with an 18-hole course offering golf, tennis, gym, swimming pool and dining. This home will impress you the moment you walk through the door. No expense was spared. 22-foot ceiling, a 9-foot sparkling crystal chandelier and a massive custom stone water feature for soothing sounds. Updated kitchen with new Thermador refrigerator. Cabinet space and a massive walk-in pantry will make a great chef jealous. A custom bar is an entertainer’s dream complete with 4 under counter refrigerators. The open floorplan with brand new 24X48 porcelain tile continues throughout the entire first floor. From the living room and kitchen, there’s plenty of glass with great natural light and magnificent views of the pool area overlooking the golf course. The summer kitchen has it all including a dishwasher, ice maker and a built-in gas grill. The spacious master suite leads into a master bath you would only see in a spa. Floor the ceiling tile, crystal chandelier, and a custom glass wall. This will truly impress. The 3rd floor offers a completely renovated wet bar, large quartzite island and amazing views of the Disney fireworks. This is the only 3-story in all of Keene’s Pointe. Invite your friends over, this is an entertainer’s paradise. Not only does the house feature 5478 square feet of living space it also has over 3000 square feet of covered patio to really take advantage of the beautiful Florida weather. This is over 8000 feet of covered entertainer’s space. It is featuring 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,599,000-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home on 3/4 acre in the exquisite Providence community, open floor plan, owners suite on first floor, second floor with a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom, new roof (2020), large screened-in patio, 3 car garage, minutes to theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads, excellent public and private schools, community amenities such as pool, playground, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,467 sqft., $689,500-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 9/25/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6650 Bridgewater Village Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: A School District home in Windermere !!! NO neighbor in the front and back of the house. Conservation Backyard with Disney Firework View every night from home. Big lot size with plenty of space for your future swimming pool. House has 3 bedrooms 3 baths and a Lot/ bonus room upstair. Tile floor through out first floor with granite countertops. Open kitchen concepts connect to Family and dinning room. It has convenience location, close to Windermere High School and Windermere Prep School, featuring 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,583 sqft., $628,000-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9057 Outlook Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: You can live very close to Disney! This is one of the most desirable floor plans in the great Windermere Trails, where you are close to shops, new restaurants, and great infrastructure in just few steps from your door, not to mention seeing Disney fireworks from your home! You have master bedroom downstairs, lots of natural lights and an open floor plan with great flow for a family and entertaining. The high ceilings creates a great impact for the home and you have a great and functional second floor with ensuites and loft.. This house has a rare large lot that would fit a beautiful pool and summer kitchen as well., no rear neighbors for extra privacy, featuring 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,040 sqft., $935,000-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (11:00 pam-3:00 pm).
- .14612 Yellow Butterfly Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This inviting one story home in the newer section of the Summerport community, with a study/office, open floor plan of the kitchen and great room, split floor plan offers owner’s suite on the other side of the home, screened lanai, backup generator, gutters, alarm system, sprinklers, community amenities such as clubhouse, fitness center, pool, tennis courts, basketball court, close to Keene’s Cross Elementary School, Bridgewater Middle and Windermere High School, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,169 sqft., $580,000-Open House on Sun., 9/25/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 2704 Windsor Hill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:This stunning, family friendly home is MOVE-IN READY and located in Windsor Hill, one of Windermere’s most sought after communities. The community boasts estate size lots and is located close to schools, shopping and major highways. First impressions are important and this one scores a knock-out beginning with the landscaping and welcoming front facade. Interior floor plan is open and bright with a neutral palette that is easy to decorate. Three way split plan has huge master suite with double closets, steam shower and pool access plus a large office/fifth bedroom on one side of the home and three very generous bedrooms on the other. The kitchen (heart of this home) is enormous with tons of cabinets, 42 uppers, built in desk, newer stainless appliances, oversized center island and stunning granite counter-tops that are sure to please the most discerning taste! All this is open to a large family room with built-ins and a family dining area which overlooks the pool through seamless glass windows. There are designer touches and upgrades everywhere you look! The pool and entertaining areas are everything the family could want with a lovely covered lanai that has tongue & groove ceilings, full summer kitchen, and an incredible pool. Last butnot least, there’s an enormous upstairs bonus room with a full bath that’s perfect for a home theater, in-law suite or play area PLUS a 4 car garage and outdoor firepit with sitting area. The house features 5 bd., 5 ba., 4,073 sqft., $1,300,000-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 12813 Craigside Ln. Windermere, FL : This beautiful, two-story home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with a large family room, new windows lighting up the large kitchen with a large island, breakfast area, solid countertops, newer stainless steel appliances, and an oversized butler pantry overlooking the family room, spacious owners suite with a large walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with dual split vanities, large tub and a walk-in shower, excellent schools, close to major theme parks, attractions, shopping centers, restaurants, easy access to roadways, community amenities such as tennis courts, volleyball court, playground, community pool, dock for fishing, neighborhood park and gazebo, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,925 sqft., $625,000-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11906 Silverlake Park Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This two-story energy efficient home with lots of natural light, in the desirable Windermere Trails community, with an open floor plan, kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliance, all bedrooms on second floor, convenient location off 535 & easy access to Walt Disney World, Publix Super Market, Universal Studios, Winter Garden Village, Premium Outlets, shops, fine dining restaurants and Lakeside Village Shopping Center, Bay Lake Elementary School and daycares, community amenities such as pool, playground, walking trails, dog park, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,066 sqft., $529,000-Open house on Sat., 9/24/2022 (11:30 am – 3:00 pm).
- 1939 Reed Hill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Excellent 2 story home in a GATED COMMUNITY of prestigious Windermere! This great looking, beautifully landscaped home, has a BRAND NEW ROOF, NEW EXTERIOR PAINT and NEW PAINT in most of the interior rooms, NEW electric range, NEW flooring in 8 rooms including all 5 bedrooms as well as the stair cases. The ground floor comes with a foyer with 2 story ceiling, a huge Master bedroom (24 x 16) with (12×11) walk in closet, tub and shower and access to pool area, an in-law suite with full bathroom, a formal living, a formal dining room and the family room with breakfast area next to the kitchen. The second floor has an EXTRA LARGE (30×17) BONUS/GAME ROOM with an office Area (11×12) on the side, neighboring 3 decent sized bedrooms with 2 full bath rooms. House has a screened pool and spa (with electric heating unit) with newly painted pool deck facing a large size (30 x 12) lanai area to relax and enjoy the lush green backyard that has multiple fruit trees including 2 large mango trees, and other fruit trees. Community has Tennis and Basketball Courts, Playground and more, House a is a mile away from a great shopping area in the Windermere including LA fitness, 5-10 min to the great “Restaurant Row”, Shops, Schools, Library, and Hospital in the Dr. Phillips area, 25 min to International Airport, 20 minutes to Disney theme parks, 10 min to Universal Studios and 15 min to Sea World. It features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,109 sqft., $799,000-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $665,000-Open House on Sat., 9/24/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 9/25/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: