Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $665,000-Open House on Fri., 9/16/2022 (noon-5:00 pm), Sat., 9/17/2022 (noon-5:00 pm), & Sun., 9/18/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 212 W 1st Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This waterfront, move-in ready, home in downtown Windermere, on a 0.32 acre lot, with 65′ of deeded private waterfront and boat dock on the Butler Chain of Lakes, renovated open floor plan, waterfront balcony, two car garage and over 2,600 square feet of living space, original refinished oak flooring throughout the home, along with a fully renovated kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, wine frig, Viking appliances and large quartz bar-top, freshly painted interior and exterior, large master with a private oversized deck overlooking Wauseon Bay, front circular driveway, fully fenced in backyard with mature trees, short walk to community parks, weekly farmer’s market, tennis courts, monthly food trucks, and private Windermere boat ramp, highly rated local schools and social community, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,627 sqft., $1,199,000-Open House on Sat., 9/17/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 1939 Reed Hill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Excellent 2 story home in a GATED COMMUNITY of prestigious Windermere! This great looking, beautifully landscaped home, has a BRAND NEW ROOF, NEW EXTERIOR PAINT and NEW PAINT in most of the interior rooms, NEW electric range, NEW flooring in 8 rooms including all 5 bedrooms as well as the stair cases. The ground floor comes with a foyer with 2 story ceiling, a huge Master bedroom (24 x 16) with (12×11) walk in closet, tub and shower and access to pool area, an in-law suite with full bathroom, a formal living, a formal dining room and the family room with breakfast area next to the kitchen. The second floor has an EXTRA LARGE (30×17) BONUS/GAME ROOM with an office Area (11×12) on the side, neighboring 3 decent sized bedrooms with 2 full bath rooms. House has a screened pool and spa (with electric heating unit) with newly painted pool deck facing a large size (30 x 12) lanai area to relax and enjoy the lush green backyard that has multiple fruit trees including 2 large mango trees, and other fruit trees. Community has Tennis and Basketball Courts, Playground and more, House a is a mile away from a great shopping area in the Windermere including LA fitness, 5-10 min to the great “Restaurant Row”, Shops, Schools, Library, and Hospital in the Dr. Phillips area, 25 min to International Airport, 20 minutes to Disney theme parks, 10 min to Universal Studios and 15 min to Sea World. It features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,109 sqft., $849,000-Open House on Sat., 9/17/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 14612 Yellow Butterfly Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This inviting one story home in the newer section of the Summerport community, with a study/office, open floor plan of the kitchen and great room, split floor plan offers owner’s suite on the other side of the home, screened lanai, backup generator, gutters, alarm system, sprinklers, community amenities such as clubhouse, fitness center, pool, tennis courts, basketball court, close to Keene’s Cross Elementary School, Bridgewater Middle and Windermere High School, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,169 sqft., $580,000-Request for a private showing.
- 13930 Ivory Gardenia Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful huge corner lot one-floor ranch-style home in sought-after Summerport community, with new roof in 2021, new AC in 2020, new exterior and interior paint, huge fenced backyard with oak and palm trees, large under-roof patio, comfortable ranch-style split floor plan with great room, incredible location: 30 minutes to Orlando International Airport, 25 minutes to Walt Disney World parks, 20 minutes to Universal Studios, 25 minutes to downtown Orlando, and 5 minutes to best K and 1-12 public schools in Orange County, 15 minutes to Winter Garden and Windermere farmers market on the weekend, and many restaurants within minutes of the community, gorgeous resort-style community with more than 10 nature spring-fed lakes/ponds, beautiful well-maintained landscaping, surrounded with multiple nature conservations and wild birds, beach, fishing docks, large lap pool, basketball, volleyball, tennis and pickleball courts, community center with gym and party room, multiple playgrounds throughout the community, miles of walking/running paths, and right next to West Orange Country Club, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,412 sqft., $595,900-Open House on Sun., 9/18/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home on 3/4 acre in the exquisite Providence community, open floor plan, owners suite on first floor, second floor with a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom, new roof (2020), large screened-in patio, 3 car garage, minutes to theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads, excellent public and private schools, community amenities such as pool, playground, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,467 sqft., $689,500-Open House on Sat., 9/17/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 9/18/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 7033 Bramlea Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, completely renovated, tastefully designed & better than new, one-story home, with much natural light, professionally landscaped backyard with LED lighting system, custom seating area and outdoor kitchen, good size bonus room adjacent to the master bedroom, upscale kitchen including an oversized 36 professional Electrloux induction range w/convection oven, a custom 36″ professional range hood, wine refrigerator, granite counter and farmhouse sink, open layout with lots of windows to brighten the home, new roof, new door, new luxury vinyl flooring, new carpet, smart home features such as ECOBEE HVAC thermostat and irrigation system with B-HYVE automated system, etc., community amenities such as: community pool, tennis court, playground, community dock for fishing and relaxation, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,229 sqft., $629,900-Open House on Sat., 9/17/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm) & Sun., 9/18/2022 (3:00 pm – 5:00 pm).
- 8180 Boat Hook| 201 Loop Unit 318, Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful and spacious condominium located in one of the prime Windermere communities. The corner unit offers an upgraded open floor plan featuring a spacious living area with a dinette across from the kitchen with many closets and storage space. The open-concept kitchen was just remodeled in 2021 and offers beautiful sienna gold quartz countertops and white and blue marine cabinets with plenty of space for storage and gathering. This amazing unit features a laundry room, screened porch, new upscale shuttle windows throughout the house, and all the building elevators for your convenience. Amazing community to live in or to invest in located minutes from A-rated schools, a short distance from shopping malls, retail, Disney complex, theme parks, and restaurants, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,442 sqft., $379,000-Open House on Sat., 9/17/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 14004 Luminous Ln #801, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, well maintained end-unit townhouse in the gated Oasis Cove community in Windermere, with an open kitchen and combo living room/dining room with a large bonus room on the second floor, 2 car garage, paver driveway, stainless steel appliances, 42″ cabinets, and granite counter tops with a bar in the kitchen area, laminate flooring throughout the living space on the first floor, downstairs master bedroom and 2 large bedrooms upstairs, spacious living space with plenty of natural light, screened in patio and fenced in backyard, community amenities such as serene walking trail around a lake, exterior maintenance, roof and pest control, minutes to theme parks, shopping, restaurants, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,516 sqft., $399,000-Open House on Fri., 9/16/2022 (3:00 pm-6:00 pm), Sat., 9/17/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm), & Sun., 9/18/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11213 Lake Butler Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous spacious and charming custom-built two story home located on desirable Lake Butler Blvd in downtown Windermere, with much natural light, open formal dining and living areas with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace overlooking the pool and stunning backyard. Enjoy gourmet meals in the spacious eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances and solid surface counters. The generous Owner’s suite is located downstairs with his and her walk-in closets, dual vanity sinks, separate soaking tub and private access to the covered lanai and sparkling pool. There is a Second bedroom suite/office downstairs and three additional bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. Private lushly landscaped backyard with covered lanai, pool, outdoor seating and plenty of additional yard space. This deeded chain of lakes access home is located in a premier location just a short distance from downtown Windermere shopping and dining, and Windermere Elementary School, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,614 sqft., $1,195,000-Open House on Sat., 9/17/2022 (1:00 pm-3:0 pm).
- 4345 Indian Deer Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: Great opportunity to own this beautiful pool home in the highly desired community of Summerport in the Windermere area, just minutes to Winter Garden Village at Fowler’s Grove. A stunning rear pond view, this residence is designed for entertaining and privacy. The generous and open floor plan greets you with an abundance of natural light and an elegant iron-designed staircase. If more bedrooms are needed or the privacy of an in-home office is required, the flexibility of this unique plan allows you the opportunity to make it your own. Three sets of glass sliders lead to a large screened enclosed paved porch and a stunning pool. A modern and renovated kitchen with lots of storage, granite countertops, and high-end appliances. The eat-in kitchen area and family living space make this great room an ideal arrangement for your family. The downstairs offers a dry bar for entertaining and a second master suite downstairs makes a perfect house for in-laws or guests. Let’s not forget what the community has to offer: pools, trails, tennis courts, pickleball court, and best of all, A-rated schools, features 5 bd., 5 ba., 3,308 sqft., $830,000-Open House on Sat., 9/17/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 11520 Via Lucerna Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely Windermere’s Belmere VILLAGE home, with open floor plan with a formal living room and dining room offering crown molding and tray ceilings. These 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom with spacious 2nd floor loft is nicely appointed providing a spacious 2, 505 square feet of living space with impeccable attention to detail & care throughout. The kitchen and breakfast nook open onto the family room overlooking the screened in lanai and backyard. Solid 42inch wood cabinets, gas range and breakfast bar. The primary suite with en-suite, located on the ground floor offers Dual closets and sinks, large tub and separate shower. There is a brick paver driveway leading to the garage and front entry. Many other upgrades are offered in the beautiful home, including concrete bed edging, extensive landscape exterior lighting, camera system including TV displays throughout home, a gardener’s paradise in the back yard and an outdoor shower . Community amenities include a gated entrance, clubhouse, tennis courts, pool, playground and basketball court. It features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,505 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Fri., 9/16/2022 (2:00 pm-6:00 pm) & Sat., 9/17/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm), & Sun., 9/18/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: