Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 6610 Helston Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and charming waterfront pond view one-story home in the highly desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with great curb appeal, oversized front porch with waterfront view directly across the street, perfect layout with abundant space, large open living/dining room combo with crown moldings, plantation shutters throughout the house, new vinyl flooring and upgraded baseboards, open concept kitchen and family room, master bedroom suite with a large remodeled bathroom with garden tub, walk-in shower, double sink, and an oversized walk-in closet, large interior laundry room near the powder room, plenty of storage space, 2-car garage at the back of the home alongside covered patio, large private fully fenced backyard, recent upgrades: interior & exterior paint (2022), brand new vinyl flooring w/upgraded baseboards (2022), new light fixtures inside the closets (2022), brand new shower in master bathroom (2022), new light fixtures inside the closets (2022), all appliances stay, community amenities such as: pool, park, playground, tennis courts, dock, basketball courts, volleyball, gazebo & walkpath, HOA $70/month, excellent schools, near HWY 429 access with direct connection to anywhere in Central Florida, minutes from Disney, close to shopping, restaurants, historic downtown Winter Garden & Winter Garden Village at Fowler Grove, the Butler Chain of Lakes, and Downtown Windermere, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,786 sqft., $600,000-Open House on Sun., 9/11/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 14004 Luminous Ln., #801, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, well maintained end-unit townhouse in the gated Oasis Cove community in Windermere, with an open kitchen and combo living room/dining room with a large bonus room on the second floor, 2 car garage, paver driveway, stainless steel appliances, 42″ cabinets, and granite counter tops with a bar in the kitchen area, laminate flooring throughout the living space on the first floor, downstairs master bedroom and 2 large bedrooms upstairs, spacious living space with plenty of natural light, screened in patio and fenced in backyard, community amenities such as serene walking trail around a lake, exterior maintenance, roof and pest control, minutes to theme parks, shopping, restaurants, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,516 sqft., $429,000-Open House on Sun., 9/11/2022 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 8170 Jailene Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Amazing Ashton Woods-built- two-story home, in highly sought after Hanover floorplan in the Reserve at Berkshire Park in Windermere sits on a fantastic lot with no rear neighbors with nightly views of the Disney fireworks, with entire first floor boasting of engineered wood flooring in all the common areas, first floor bedroom sitting adjacent to a nicely appointed full bathroom and built in night-stands and attractive wall paneling, spacious dining room w/easy access to the kitchen and custom decorative lighting, kitchen w/ all stainless steel appliances with French door and wine refrigerators, California kitchen quartz counter-top and 42 cabinets and backsplash, expansive great room with soaring ceiling, extended covered and screened lanai with two large sections with remote controlled retractable screens, spacious fenced back yard has a built-in sitting area and firepit, second floor Owners Suite is large enough to fit even your largest furniture with barn door style dual closets with custom Elfa closet system and bath with upgraded tile and large shower, upstairs with two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, a large loft and laundry room, two car garage with plenty of space for storage or workshop, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,580 sqft., $619,900-Open House on Sun., 9/11/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 13930 Ivory Gardenia Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful huge corner lot one-floor ranch-style home in sought-after Summerport community, with new roof in 2021, new AC in 2020, new exterior and interior paint, huge fenced backyard with oak and palm trees, large under-roof patio, comfortable ranch-style split floor plan with great room, incredible location: 30 minutes to Orlando International Airport, 25 minutes to Walt Disney World parks, 20 minutes to Universal Studios, 25 minutes to downtown Orlando, and 5 minutes to best K and 1-12 public schools in Orange County, 15 minutes to Winter Garden and Windermere farmers market on the weekend, and many restaurants within minutes of the community, gorgeous resort-style community with more than 10 nature spring-fed lakes/ponds, beautiful well-maintained landscaping, surrounded with multiple nature conservations and wild birds, beach, fishing docks, large lap pool, basketball, volleyball, tennis and pickleball courts, community center with gym and party room, multiple playgrounds throughout the community, miles of walking/running paths, and right next to West Orange Country Club, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,412 sqft., $595,900-Open House on Sun., 9/18/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 6727 Merrick Landing Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This incredible 5/3 home is conveniently located in Windermere, close to restaurants, shopping, parks, and fantastic schools. Newly remodeled with a clean and elegant feel. It features spacious bedrooms, open living room, stunning dining room, and a gourmet cistern that is great for entertaining. All stainless steel appliances and recessed lighting make it bright and cozy. This beautiful corner lot home is gorgeously finished and sits in a very desirable community. Do not hesitate to reach out for a private showing and it surely will not last long. It is featuring 5 bd., 3 ba., 2,773 sqft., $649,999-Open House on Sun., 9/11/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Golfers, entertainers and chefs dream all in one. Situated on the 18th Tee box of Golden Bear Golf and Country Club. This is your three-story 5 bedroom 4 full 3 half bath dream home, move-in ready. Stunning newly renovated one-of-a-kind custom home in the highly desired 24-hour guard gated community of Keene’s Pointe. Features The Golden Bear Club, a private Jack Nicklaus-designed golf club with an 18-hole course offering golf, tennis, gym, swimming pool and dining. This home will impress you the moment you walk through the door. No expense was spared. 22-foot ceiling, a 9-foot sparkling crystal chandelier and a massive custom stone water feature for soothing sounds. Updated kitchen with new Thermador refrigerator. Cabinet space and a massive walk-in pantry will make a great chef jealous. A custom bar is an entertainer’s dream complete with 4 under counter refrigerators. The open floorplan with brand new 24X48 porcelain tile continues throughout the entire first floor. From the living room and kitchen, there’s plenty of glass with great natural light and magnificent views of the pool area overlooking the golf course. The summer kitchen has it all including a dishwasher, ice maker and a built-in gas grill. The spacious master suite leads into a master bath you would only see in a spa. Floor the ceiling tile, crystal chandelier, and a custom glass wall. This will truly impress .The 3rd floor offers a completely renovated wet bar, large quartzite island and amazing views of the Disney fireworks. This is the only 3-story in all of Keene’s Pointe. Invite your friends over, this is an entertainers paradise. Not only does the house feature 5478 square feet of living space it also has over 3000 square feet of covered patio to really take advantage of the beautiful Florida weather. This is over 8000 feet of covered entertainers space. It is featuring 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,599,000-Open House on Sun., 9/11/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786:This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $665,000-Open House on Sun., 9/11/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: