Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 8414 Abbotsbury Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This spacious and well maintained two-story home in a cul-de-sac in with the gated community of The Preserve at the desirable Lakes of Windermere neighborhood, with lots of privacy and view of the conservation area from the oversized screened lanai, owner’s suite on the first floor, kitchen with granite countertops and a spacious dinette area, exterior paint (2021), gutters (2021), roof (2021), AC (2017), community amenities such as: pool, playground, picnic tables & BBQ grills, nightly Disney fireworks at the community gazebo, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,776 sqft., $649,000-Open House on Sun., 9/4/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 13921 Orange Crest Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, move-in ready, one-story home in the secure, gated neighborhood of Eden Isle of the desirable Summerport community, with updates such as: new roof (2022), fresh interior paint (2022), carpet (2022), vinyl (2022), beautiful landscape & front porch, high ceilings and picture windows provide much natural light and spaciousness, open concept for living room and kitchen, contemporary kitchen offering plenty of counter space and cabinet space, breakfast bar, and sizeable eat-in nook with pretty backyard view and direct access to the porch/patio, covered paver porch and patio extension, steps away from Eden Isles private boat ramp to Lake Speer, good school district, short drive to essential shopping/dining and major roadways, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,580 sqft., $450,000-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 9/4/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 6727 Merrick Landing Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This incredible 5/3 home is conveniently located in Windermere, close to restaurants, shopping, parks, and fantastic schools. Newly remodeled with a clean and elegant feel. It features spacious bedrooms, open living room, stunning dining room, and a gourmet cistern that is great for entertaining. All stainless steel appliances and recessed lighting make it bright and cozy. This beautiful corner lot home is gorgeously finished and sits in a very desirable community, featuring 5 bd., 3 ba., 2,773 sqft., $649,999-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, move-in ready, newly renovated custom three-story golfers-enterainers-chefs dream home, situated on the 18th Tee box of Jack Nicklaus-designed Golden Bear Golf and Country Club, in the desirable 24-hour guard-gated Keene’s Pointe community, with 22′ ceiling, 9′ sparkling crystal chandelier, massive custom stone water feature for soothing sound, updated kitchen with Thermador refrigerator, cabinet space, and massive walk-in pantry, custom bar with 4 under counter refrigerators, open floor plan with brand new 24×48 porcelain tile throughout first floor, much natural light and view of the pool and golf course from living room to kitchen, spacious master suite with spa-like bathroom, crystal chandelier, glass wall, 3rd floor with completely renovated wet bar, large quartzite island and amazing view of Disney fireworks, over 3000 square feet of covered patio, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,599,000-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 8180 Boat Hook|201 Loop Unit 318, Windermere, FL 34786: Beautiful and spacious condominium located in one of the prime Windermere communities. The corner unit offers an upgraded open floor plan featuring a spacious living area with a dinette across from the kitchen with many closets and storage space. The open-concept kitchen was just remodeled in 2021 and offers beautiful sienna gold quartz countertops and white and blue marine cabinets with plenty of space for storage and gathering. This amazing unit features a laundry room, screened porch, new upscale shuttle windows throughout the house, and all the building elevators for your convenience. Amazing community to live in or to invest in located minutes from A-rated schools, a short distance from shopping malls, retail, Disney complex, theme parks, and restaurants. It features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,442 sqft., $389,000-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (10:30 am-3:30 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home on 3/4 acre in the exquisite Providence community, open floor plan, owners suite on first floor, second floor with a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom, new roof (2020), large screened-in patio, 3 car garage, minutes to theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads, excellent public and private schools, community amenities such as pool, playground, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,467 sqft., $700,000-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 9/4/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6650 Bridgewater Village Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: A School District home in Windermere !!! NO neighbor in the front and back of the house. Conservation Backyard with Disney Firework View every night from home. Big lot size with plenty of space for your future swimming pool. House has 3 bedrooms 3 baths and a Lot/ bonus room upstair. Tile floor through out first floor with granite countertops. Open kitchen concepts connect to Family and dinning room. It has convenience location, close to Windermere High School and Windermere Prep School, featuring 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,583 sqft., $628,000-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6974 Northwich Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Welcome to the beautiful and highly desired Lakes of Windermere neighborhood — with lovely homes, tree-lined streets and amenities galore, this is the place to call HOME. Starting with great curb appeal on a large corner lot, this Ashton Woods home is filled with unique character and charm not frequently found in Florida…including the large & welcoming wrap-around front porch and Hardie board siding (not stucco!) and extensive trim accents. The character continues inside with wood flooring in the dining room, kitchen, dinette, pantry & stairs, 10 foot ceilings, lots of large windows & natural light, beautiful arched entryways, crown molding, extensive wood trim & details, grand staircase with balcony, plantation shutters, walk-in closets in every bedroom.. open floor plan features a large master suite plus an additional office/bonus/den space (possible 5th bedroom) on the first floor with three additional large bedrooms on the second floor…all with walk-in closets! The incredible kitchen features tons of beautiful cabinetry with special custom details, quartz countertops, extra countertop prep or serving space, a large butlers pantry, newer stainless appliances, large walk-in pantry…for the professional chef or amateur, you could not ask for more! Enjoy the Florida lifestyle in the large covered lanai patio & fully fenced backyard. The LOW HOA includes a beautiful community pool, park, playground, tennis courts, dock, basketball courts, volleyball, gazebo & walkability — all for just $70 per month. The PERFECT location – just minutes from Disney, yet away from it all! Highly rated WINDERMERE SCHOOLS. Conveniently located near HWY 429 access with direct connection to anywhere in Central Florida & beyond and close to shopping, restaurants, Windermere, historic downtown Winter Garden & Winter Garden Village at Fowler Grove, the Butler Chain of Lakes. It features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,184 sqft., $625,000-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 11503 Lake Butler Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful estate home in Old Windermere on one acre lush lot and aged oak, with much natural light, gorgeous outdoor covered living space with a private pool, circular paver driveway with 3 car garage, formal living and dining spaces overlooking the pool, expansive primary suite with private pool access, electric fireplace, large sitting area, and walk-in closet, primary bath with dual vanities with granite countertops, step-in shower, jacuzzi tub, separate water closet, and outdoor access to a wall enclosed area (perfect for a small garden or bistro table set-up), kitchen with a massive island and large dining nook, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops, kitchen overlooking the family room with a built-in wood burning fireplace, flexible floorplan with a studio (perfect for guests or in-laws) with a private entrance, large covered lanai (perfect oasis with a wet bar and pool with spa), covered vault ceilings, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, walk-in laundry room , skylights, high ceilings, gorgeous landscaping, all bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, features 5 bd., 5 ba., 4,336 sqft., $2,100,000-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 1939 Reed Hill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Excellent 2 story home in a GATED COMMUNITY of prestigious Windermere! This great looking, beautifully landscaped home, has a BRAND NEW ROOF, NEW EXTERIOR PAINT and NEW PAINT in most of the interior rooms, NEW electric range, NEW flooring in 8 rooms including all 5 bedrooms as well as the stair cases. The ground floor comes with a foyer with 2 story ceiling, a huge Master bedroom (24 x 16) with (12×11) walk in closet, tub and shower and access to pool area, an in-law suite with full bathroom, a formal living, a formal dining room and the family room with breakfast area next to the kitchen. The second floor has an EXTRA LARGE (30×17) BONUS/GAME ROOM with an office Area (11×12) on the side, neighboring 3 decent sized bedrooms with 2 full bath rooms. House has a screened pool and spa (with electric heating unit) with newly painted pool deck facing a large size (30 x 12) lanai area to relax and enjoy the lush green backyard that has multiple fruit trees including 2 large mango trees, and other fruit trees. Community has Tennis and Basketball Courts, Playground and more, House a is a mile away from a great shopping area in the Windermere including LA fitness, 5-10 min to the great “Restaurant Row”, Shops, Schools, Library, and Hospital in the Dr. Phillips area, 25 min to International Airport, 20 minutes to Disney theme parks, 10 min to Universal Studios and 15 min to Sea World. It features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,109 sqft., $849,000-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (noon-3:30 pm).
- 426 E 6th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous and charming one-story home in the heart of the Town of Windermere, tastefully renovated, brand new everything (from AC, roof, electrical facility, water heater, to windows, lighting fixtures, and much much more), open floor plan with natural light, office/den, backyard with an oversized wooden deck and gorgeous fence and manicured landscape, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,698 sqft., $734,900-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (12:30 pm-5:00 pm) & Sun., 9/4/2022 (12:30 pm-5:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sat., 9/3/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 9/4/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: