Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 6288 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, move-in ready, newly renovated custom three-story golfers-enterainers-chefs dream home, situated on the 18th Tee box of Jack Nicklaus-designed Golden Bear Golf and Country Club, in the desirable 24-hour guard-gated Keene’s Pointe community, with 22′ ceiling, 9′ sparkling crystal chandelier, massive custom stone water feature for soothing sound, updated kitchen with Thermador refrigerator, cabinet space, and massive walk-in pantry, custom bar with 4 under counter refrigerators, open floor plan with brand new 24×48 porcelain tile throughout first floor, much natural light and view of the pool and golf course from living room to kitchen, spacious master suite with spa-like bathroom, crystal chandelier, glass wall, 3rd floor with completely renovated wet bar, large quartzite island and amazing view of Disney fireworks, over 3000 square feet of covered patio, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 5,478 sqft., $2,599,000-Open House on Sun., 8/28/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 13336 Abuela Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, two-story luxurious townhome, with open concept design, high ceilings, much natural light from all the large windows, luxury tile flooring, custom lighting, open design with the kitchen, dining, and living room, soft close cabinetry and high end quartz countertops and elegant backsplash in kitchen, half bath, storage closet, and an oversized two car garage, grand owner’s suite with his and her closets and ensuite with dual vanities, quartz countertops and walk-in shower, and two additional bedrooms on second floor, spacious back porch to view beautiful sunsets and a lovely water feature, minutes from Horizon West, Disney World, Disney Springs, close to all major highways and shopping, hospitals, dining, theme parks, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,756 sqft., $495,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (10:30 am-1:00 pm).
- 9049 Woodbreeze Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful one-story ranch style home in prime location of Windermere, Silver Woods (along Apopka Vineland Road., just South of Conroy-Windermere Road and North of Sand Lake Road), with streets lined by mature pine trees, no rear neighbors, pride of ownership throughout, updated kitchen, gas fireplace, brick paver driveway, ideal split floor plan, back yard with a screened patio and paver sun deck, new roof (2022), AC (2017), convenient to Dr. Phillips, 5 miles from shopping & dining at The Grove, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,819 sqft., $530,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 8/28/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 4963 River Gem Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two-story home in the desirable Summerport community, with large fenced-in backyard, high ceilings, separate formal dining area, office/den, newly re-screened pool enclosure (2021), new roof (2021), new AC units (2021), open space with extended windows in the formal dining and family room, kitchen with granite countertops, stone work lined island, butler pantry, and extended dinette, ceramic tile throughout first floor, screened-in patio, back yard fire pit, staircase with wrought-iron railings and solid wood treads lead to a custom dry bar with engineered wood floors, primary bedroom with walk-in closet, dual vanity with wrap around mirrors, soaking garden tub with separate shower and private water closet, community amenities such as large lap pool, clubhouse, event space, fitness center, basketball and tennis courts, beach volleyball by the Lake, dog park, fishing docks, playground, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,882 sqft., $720,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm) & Sun., 8/28/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 6224 Andreozzi Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home on 3/4 acre in the exquisite Providence community, open floor plan, owners suite on first floor, second floor with a loft and 5th bedroom with bathroom, new roof (2020), large screened-in patio, 3 car garage, minutes to theme parks, golf, shopping in Winter Garden Village, major roads, excellent public and private schools, community amenities such as pool, playground, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,467 sqft., $700,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 8/28/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6703 Merrick Landing Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderfully maintained move-in ready, two-story home on a large corner lot of desirable Vineyards of Horizons West community, with plenty of curb appeal, lush landscape, large front porch, living room, office/den, crown molding, recessed lighting, much natural light, double pane windows, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, closet pantry, center island with pendant lighting, granite countertops, breakfast bar, spacious master bedroom with tray ceiling, large walk-in closet, and an ensuite with granite counter vanity, private water closet, garden tub with a separate framed glass door shower, spacious lanai, low HOA fees including lawn maintenance, irrigation, repair, and pest control, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, parks, playgrounds walk path, close to award-winning restaurants & theme parks, plenty of shopping options, easy access to major highways, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,388 sqft., $525,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13710 Lensdale Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, move-in ready, two story townhome in the Southbridge Village of Summerport of Windermere, with new roof, exterior siding and exterior painting (2021), newly updated front landscaping, spacious kitchen with an island, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and 42 cabinets, spacious living/dining room combo with much natural light, first floor master bedroom (with a walk-in closet and large master bathroom), upstairs is a spacious loft with vaulted ceiling and built-in speakers and two additional bedrooms and full bath, outdoor screened-in private patio, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, parks/playgrounds, basketball, tennis, volleyball, walking trails and plenty of lakes, close location to theme parks, many restaurants and shopping at Winter Garden Village, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,640 sqft., $448,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm) & Sun., 8/28/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9323 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story pool home in the Westover Club of Windermere, with office/den, formal living room, separate family room, separate dining room, large kitchen with a large island, wine refrigerator, and stainless steel appliances, split floor plan with large master suite with two walk-in closets, walk in shower, and garden tub, theater room on second floor, high tray ceilings, family room with a wood burning fireplace and wood floors, large and private lanai with privacy , backyard with an open pool, community amenities such as tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball court and playground, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,954 sqft., $849,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 8/28/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 7432 Ripplepointe Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This immaculate, move-in ready, two-story townhome in the beautiful Lake Burden and Lakes of Windermere communities, with spacious layout, cozy covered front porch, flex space in front may be used as playroom, family room, or home office, open concept living room and kitchen, much natural light, kitchen with oversized middle prep island with breakfast bar seating, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, contemporary backsplash, 42-inch cabinets, second floor expansive master retreat with walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom and double sink vanity and large walk-in shower, private lanai and patio upgraded with brick paver, 2-car garage, recent upgrades: new carpet, fresh interior paint, new toilets, new garbage disposal, builder’s structural warranty in place until 2025, community amenities such as fishing pier, walking trails, tennis court, softball field, playground, picnic area, boardwalk clubhouse, pool, walking distance to commercial plaza with restaurants, banks, gym, market, pet shop, salon, laundromat, and other shops, short driving distance to Disney Springs, theme parks, main thoroughfares, and other attractions, features 3 bd., 2.5 bd., 1,881 sqft., $465,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11440 Rapallo Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready, single owner home, in the desirable gated community of Belmere Village, with grand entrance opening to the living room areas, with views of the pool from every room, formal living and dining area opens into the updated kitchen, equipped with stainless appliances, granite counters, gas stove, breakfast nook and the family room with custom built-ins, master suite with dual closets and the master en suite offering a double sink vanity, large soaker tub, and a walk-in shower, as well as separate water closet, second floor bonus room with a built in entertainment center which would make for a great extra space for a game room, office, or play room for your family, spacious covered patio, that has been freshly sanded and sealed, overlooking the private pool, Freshly painted INSIDE and OUT, 2 car garage that has been freshly sealed with a beautiful epoxy covering, new AC (2015) with warranty still in place, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,675 sqft., $620,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (noon-5:00pm) & Sun., 8/28/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 13508 Bellaria Cir, Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant one-story Brierhill Custom home on 0.76 acre, in the small gated enclave in the heart of Windermere, with natural light, screened-in pool, bright and open floorpan, fully fenced backyard, beautiful stone and wood detailing on the facade, travertine floors, 8ft Knotty Alder wood double front doors, wood wrapped columns, wide baseboards and plenty of crown molding, library with built ins and wood beams with braiding, kitchen with Thermador pro level 6 burner gas range, double ovens, separate sinks and cabinet finished refrigerator with a huge island, master suite with a large bedroom, walk in closet, and spa-like master bath, with 2 separate vanities, a huge soaking tub and walk in shower, sparkling pool and summer kitchen, large fenced backyard, 3 car garage with car charger, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,769 sqft., $1,550,000-Contact agent for a private showing.
- 14508 Yellow Butterfly Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This big and beautiful two-story pool home on a corner lot in Summerport community of Windermere, with relaxing view of nature right out of the front porch, high ceilings, open floor plan integrating kitchen with breakfast area and family room, much natural light, 5th bedroom may be used as an office adjacent to the convenient pool bathroom with exterior shower, upstairs loft may be a game or theater room, community amenities such as pool, clubhouse, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball court, walking trails, multiple playgrounds, excellent schools, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,211 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 5108 Autumn Ridge Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful one-story home on a wooded private one acre lot, in the quiet desirable neighborhood of Butler Ridge, with much natural light, hardwood floors, dining room to the right and a great flex space for an office or playroom with French doors to the left, wood burning fireplace in family room, beautiful custom wall unit, kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast nook, split plan has 3 bedrooms on one end and updated master suite on the other, backyard with enclosed solar heated pool, brand new roof, water softener, water filtration system, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,309 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sat., 8/27/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6234 Roseate Spoonbill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous two-story pool home in the hidden gem neighborhood of Windermere Landings, with tree lined streets, friendly neighbors, prime location, access to excellent schools, first class craftsmanship, functional floor plan, optimal storage, oversized rooms, dedicated office, formal living and dining rooms, a massive second floor flex roo, and much more, outdoor oasis featuring a screen enclosed patio with a salt-water heated pool, summer kitchen, unrestricted access to Downtown Windermere, Winter Garden, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World Orlando, and restaurant row, features 6 bd., 4 ba., 4,664 sqft., $998,999-contact the agent for a private showing.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: