Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 13339 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This delightful, move-in ready, one story home in the wonderful Providence community, with much natural light, expertly remodeled, stunning curb appeal, paver driveway, side-facing garage, new roof (2022), updated landscaping, front porch with tall ceiling height, open floor plan, elevated ceiling height throughout, new luxury vinyl plank flooring in all the main living areas, new built-in storage/ entertainment center, kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, breakfast bar, and a pantry, owner’s suite with sliding doors to the lanai/spa area, crown molding, walk-in closet with custom organization, ensuite bath featuring dual split sinks, garden tub, tile shower, and water closet, screened lanai with summer kitchen, community across the street from new Windermere High School, Publix, and Aldi, many shopping and dining options, close to two Magic Kingdom, Butler Chain of Lakes, 429 expressway, multiple golf courses, and various attractions and Disney property, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,086 sqft., $575,000-Open House on Sat., 8/20/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 8/21/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13710 Lensdale Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, move-in ready townhome in the Southbridge Village of Summerport community, with natural light, 2 car garage, new roof, exterior siding and exterior paint (2021), in-progress updating front landscape, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, parks/playgrounds, basketball, tennis, volleyball, walking trails, tennis, and plenty of lakes, close to theme parks, restaurants, shopping at Winter Garden Village, spacious kitchen with an island, stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops and 42 cabinets, living/dining room combo, first floor master bedroom (with walk-in closet) and bathroom, screened-in private patio, upstairs with a spacious loft with vaulted ceilings and built-in speakers, excellent schools within short distance, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,640 sqft., $448,000-Open House on Sun., 8/21/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 14612 Yellow Butterfly Rd., Windermere FL 34786: This inviting one story home in the newer section of the Summerport community, with a study/office, open floor plan of the kitchen and great room, split floor plan offers owner’s suite on the other side of the home, screened lanai, backup generator, gutters, alarm system, sprinklers, community amenities such as clubhouse, fitness center, pool, tennis courts, basketball court, close to Keene’s Cross Elementary School, Bridgewater Middle and Windermere High School, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,169 sqft., $600,000-Open House on Sat., 8/20/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 12813 Craigside Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two-story home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with a large family room, new windows lighting up the large kitchen with a large island, breakfast area, solid countertops, newer stainless steel appliances, and an oversized butler pantry overlooking the family room, spacious owners suite with a large walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with dual split vanities, large tub and a walk-in shower, excellent schools, close to major theme parks, attractions, shopping centers, restaurants, easy access to roadways, community amenities such as tennis courts, volleyball court, playground, community pool, dock for fishing, neighborhood park and gazebo, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,925 sqft., $625,000-Open House on Sat., 8/20/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11757 Hampstead St., Windermere, FL 34786: This luxury Mediterranean style two story home in the desirable Enclave community of Windermere, with excellent schools nearby, spectacular waterfront sunsets, expansive kitchen with large island and 42″ cabinets and crown molding, mosaic backsplash, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and range hood, walk-in pantry, and eat-in dining area, tiled roof, 3-car garage, wrought iron staircase, open floor concept, screened in enclosure with summer kitchen with gas stove, grill, and pizza oven, first floor guest bedroom with walk-in closet, second floor owner suite with garden tub, spacious shower, dual vanities and oversized walk-in closet, upstair loft to view stunning Disney fireworks, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,676 sqft., $1,449,000-Open House on Sat., 8/20/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 8/21/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 5944 Caymus Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful one-story home in the 24 HR Guard Gated community of Keenes Pointe, a sought after Jack Nicklaus Golf Course neighborhood adjacent to the Butler Chain of Lakes, meticulously maintained and with a three way split functional floor plan, Master separate from supporting bedrooms, new roof (2020), new AC (2018/2019), newer hot water heater (2021), exterior paint (2020), interior paint (2022), on property irrigation well & soft zoysia grass, transferable termite bond, 5 Camera Ring system including flood lights and doorbell, generous foyer, diagonal set tile with custom inlayed pattern, curved archways, columns trimmed out and crown molding all set a customized tone, engineered wood floors, office/flex room, classic elegance, upgraded stainless steel appliances, 6′ vinyl fence complete with gate, master suite with spacious room and laminate flooring, freshly painted walls, tray ceiling, crown molding, and ceiling fan, window blinds and plantation shutters throughout property, whole house vacuum system, ceiling fans, natural gas stubbed in rear and newer garage opener, membership through Golden Bear Club details available with various benefits: golf course, fitness center, tennis, clubhouse & pool, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,984 sqft., $890,000-Open House on Sat., 8/20/2022 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 8/21/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11503 Lake Butler Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful estate home in Old Windermere on one acre lush lot and aged oak, with much natural light, gorgeous outdoor covered living space with a private pool, circular paver driveway with 3 car garage, formal living and dining spaces overlooking the pool, expansive primary suite with private pool access, electric fireplace, large sitting area, and walk-in closet, primary bath with dual vanities with granite countertops, step-in shower, jacuzzi tub, separate water closet, and outdoor access to a wall enclosed area (perfect for a small garden or bistro table set-up), kitchen with a massive island and large dining nook, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops, kitchen overlooking the family room with a built-in wood burning fireplace, flexible floorplan with a studio (perfect for guests or in-laws) with a private entrance, large covered lanai (perfect oasis with a wet bar and pool with spa), covered vault ceilings, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, walk-in laundry room , skylights, high ceilings, gorgeous landscaping, all bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, features 5 bd., 5 ba., 4,336 sqft., $2,100,000-Open House on Sat., 8/20/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 212 W 1st Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This waterfront, move-in ready, home in downtown Windermere, on a 0.32 acre lot, with 65′ of deeded private waterfront and boat dock on the Butler Chain of Lakes, renovated open floor plan, waterfront balcony, two car garage and over 2,600 square feet of living space, original refinished oak flooring throughout the home, along with a fully renovated kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, wine frig, Viking appliances and large quartz bar-top, freshly painted interior and exterior, large master with a private oversized deck overlooking Wauseon Bay, front circular driveway, fully fenced in backyard with mature trees, short walk to community parks, weekly farmer’s market, tennis courts, monthly food trucks, and private Windermere boat ramp, highly rated local schools and social community, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,627 sqft., $1,349,000-Open House on Sat., 8/20/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sat., 8/20/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 8/21/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 6355 Swanson St., Windermere, FL 34786: This is a lovely move-in ready, two-story home in the Windermere Landing community, with screened-in pool in the back yard, gourmet kitchen overlooking the family room and lanai, all bedroom s with walk-in closets, first floor study/office, game room , oversized family room, community located next door to Golden Bear and Country Club, surrounded by the Butler Chain of Lakes, with much shopping and dining just minutes away, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,915 sqft., $1,095,000-Open House on Sat., 8/20/2022 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm) & Sun., 8/21/2022 (2;00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 9323 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story pool home in the Westover Club of Windermere, with office/den, formal living room, separate family room, separate dining room, large kitchen with a large island, wine refrigerator, and stainless steel appliances, split floor plan with large master suite with two walk-in closets, walk in shower, and garden tub, theater room on second floor, high tray ceilings, family room with a wood burning fireplace and wood floors, large and private lanai with privacy , backyard with an open pool, community amenities such as tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball court and playground, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,954 sqft., $880,000-Open House on Sun., 8/21/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: