Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 3606 Lake Buynak Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, meticulously cared for three-story home on 1.6 acre lot on private Lake Buynak, with a. light and bright oversized foyer, brick and stone fireplace in the living room, a set of sliders leading to expansive open deck, dining room with tray ceiling, eat-in kitchen with ample cabinet, counter space, and dual ovens, game/billiard room w/tiki style wet bar, screened porch area could be converted into an additional master suite, upstairs master suite with soaring vaulted ceiling and spa like ambiance, oversized garage with an upstairs apartment, two screened porches of about 700 sqft, large wooden deck near the fabulous lagoonn style pool and spa, lush landscaping, oasis in the backyard, property is zoned as a rural country estate to allow you to bring horses, goats, and llamas, view of nightly fireworks from Disney, treehouse for kids of all ages, well engineered irrigation system, $28 million estate neighbor, located in a rural setting but with easy access to lots of local shopping and restaurants, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,742 sqift., $1,395,000-Open House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12813 Craigside Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two-story home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with natural light, new windows, kitchen features everything one needs and more: a large island, breakfast area, solid countertops, newer stainless steel appliances, and an oversized butler’s pantry, spacious suite complete with a large walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom, dual split-vanities, large tub, and a large walk-in shower, community amenities such as tennis courts, playgrounds, pool, neighborhood park & gazebo, community dock for fishing, close to major parks and attractions, shopping centers, restaurants, and easy access to roadways, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,925 sqft., $625,000-Open House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9597 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786:This lovely, immaculate move-in ready, one-story home on a 0.3 acre lot in an established, quiet gated community of Westover Club, with much natural light, bright and airy, pond views, no rear neighbors, manicured landscaping, mature trees, attached 3 car garage, new roof in 2021, new interior paint, new appliances, and new carpet, attached screened in patio with pool perfect for entertaining, grand entryway, open concept, high ceilings, central vacuum system, large master bedroom with walk-in closet, glass door out to the patio area, master bath with a walk-in shower, garden soaker tub, and dual sinks, community amenities with tennis courts, a basketball court, a playground within a highly desirable school district, easy access to highways, theme parks, shop and restaurant row, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,744 sqft., $750,000-Open House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (11:00 am-3:30 pm).
- 6706 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant Victorian style former Ashton Woods model home with the benefits of modern technology, with recent updates: a new roof, new A/C unit, seamless gutters, new exterior paint, lanai and pool areas and many interior areas, fresh landscape with new shrubs, mulch, and planting beds, 1st floor owner’s suite with hardwood floor, superb floor plan and amazing craftsmanship, wrap-around front porch, stunning kitchen and family room, a custom sparkling pool with water feature and a fenced-in yard, upgrades: lightning rods, 3M window film on the windows, central vacuum, arched doorways, plantation shutters, built-in cupboards, and nooks, sleek gourmet kitchen with crown molding, granite counters, backsplash, and breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, built-in desk and butler’s pantry with glass cabinets, first floor with hardwood floors with the foyer with a lovely marble design, community amenities such as: pool, tennis and basketball courts, walking paths, and a fishing pier on Lake Sawyer, close to 535, excellent private and public schools, theme parks, major roads, shopping and restaurants, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,233 sqft., $810,000-Open House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/31/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 5944 Caymus Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful one-story home in the 24 HR Guard Gated community of Keenes Pointe, a sought after Jack Nicklaus Golf Course neighborhood adjacent to the Butler Chain of Lakes, meticulously maintained and with a three way split functional floor plan, Master separate from supporting bedrooms, new roof (2020), new AC (2018/2019), newer hot water heater (2021), exterior paint (2020), interior paint (2022), on property irrigation well & soft zoysia grass, transferable termite bond, 5 Camera Ring system including flood lights and doorbell, generous foyer, diagonal set tile with custom inlayed pattern, curved archways, columns trimmed out and crown molding all set a customized tone, engineered wood floors, office/flex room, classic elegance, upgraded stainless steel appliances, 6′ vinyl fence complete with gate, master suite with spacious room and laminate flooring, freshly painted walls, tray ceiling, crown molding, and ceiling fan, window blinds and plantation shutters throughout property, whole house vacuum system, ceiling fans, natural gas stubbed in rear and newer garage opener, membership through Golden Bear Club details available with various benefits: golf course, fitness center, tennis, clubhouse & pool, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,984 sqft., $920,000-Open House on Sun., 7/31/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 11503 Lake Butler Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful estate home in Old Windermere on one acre lush lot and aged oak, with much natural light, gorgeous outdoor covered living space with a private pool, circular paver driveway with 3 car garage, formal living and dining spaces overlooking the pool, expansive primary suite with private pool access, electric fireplace, large sitting area, and walk-in closet, primary bath with dual vanities with granite countertops, step-in shower, jacuzzi tub, separate water closet, and outdoor access to a wall enclosed area (perfect for a small garden or bistro table set-up), kitchen with a massive island and large dining nook, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops, kitchen overlooking the family room with a built-in wood burning fireplace, flexible floorplan with a studio (perfect for guests or in-laws) with a private entrance, large covered lanai (perfect oasis with a wet bar and pool with spa), covered vault ceilings, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, walk-in laundry room , skylights, high ceilings, gorgeous landscaping, all bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, features 5 bd., 5 ba., 4,336 sqft., $2,100,000-Open House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 11922 Angle Pond Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing energy efficient two story home in desirable Windermere Trails community, across the street from community playground and dog park with no front neighbors, desirable elevation features a serene front porch and upstairs balcony overlooking the community park, entire first floor upgraded with wood look ceramic tile and features an open concept gourmet kitchen, breakfast nook, and bonus den, kitchen with beautiful real wood 42 cabinets with two glass insert cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances, large screened in patio overlooking fenced in backyard and access to half bath, second floor with bonus/media room that may serve as 5th bedroom, master bedroom with an upgraded tray ceiling and 2 walk in closets, many high efficiency features: double pane windows, upgraded insulation, energy star appliances, rain gutters, water softener and closed-circuit video monitoring for peace of mind, minutes from Disney, community pool, Starbucks, Publix, First Watch, Panera, and more, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,382 sqft., $715,000-Open House oN Sat., 7/30/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 5825 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, meticulously maintained one story estate home on 0.73 acre in the gated Oxford Moor community, with lush tropical landscape, manicured flower beds, spacious paved drive, attached 3-car garage, stunning attention to details, elegant tile roof, saltwater heated pool & spa, chef’s kitchen with an open concept, architectural tray ceilings, crown molding throughout, formal dining room with tray ceilings finished with double crown molding, split floor plan with an oversized owner’s wing with a large master bedroom (with a private entry to the covered lanai, pool and spa), close to all Central Florida attractions & Fowler’s Grove Shopping Center, yet maintains its privacy and tranquility, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,319 sqft., $1,100,000-Open House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (4:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- 5916 Caymus Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and immaculately maintained one story home on a 0.36 acre lot, in the sought-after World Class Golf Course community of Keene’s Pointe, with much natural light, mature landscape, and updates (new roof in 2019, new HVAC in 2018/2020, new hot water heater in 2021, new pool pump in 2019, fully remodeled kitchen and bathrooms and new septic tank in 2021), The kitchen boasts 42 in cabinetry, backsplash, granite countertops and island, built-in double oven, natural gas cooktop, and complete stainless steel appliance package, master suite with tray ceilings and expansive master bath, stunningly covered porch, salt-water pool w/accent feature, rear 3 car-garage, outstanding craftsmanship, superb floor plan, quality construction, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,066 sqft., $949,000-Open House on Sun., 7/31/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786:This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 7/31/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 5723 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This impressive two-story home, on a cul-de-sac of 0.61 acre manicured lot, in guard-gated community of Oxford Moor, with curb appeal and beautifully landscaped lawn, recently painted exterior and a barrel-tile roof, vaulted ceilings foyer, large family room with soaring windows overlooking resort-style heated swimming pool surrounded by high-end pavers and custom outside entertainment area with wood-burning fireplace, bar area, lanai covered barbeque station, lush tropical fenced-in backyard, large office or 5th bedroom or playroom, formal dining room with accent columns, a high ceiling, and tall windows, open and airy kitchen with granite countertops, large island with additional sink, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage, upstairs bedrooms also have high ceilings, as well as walk-in en suite and walk-in closet, features 4 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,629 sqft., $1,275,000-Open House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 1939 Reed Hill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This excellent, move-in ready, two-story home in a gated community of Windermere, with beautiful landscape, brand new roof, new exterior paint, new pain in most interior rooms, natural light, new electric range, new flooring in 8 rooms (including all 5 bedrooms as well as the staircases), foyer with 2 story ceiling, huge master bedroom with walk in close, tub, and shower, and access to pool area, second floor with an extra large bonus/game room with an office area on the side, screened pool and spa with newly painted pool deck facing a large lanai, lush green backyard with multiple fruit trees, community amenities such as tennis and basketball courts, playground, and more, a mile from great shopping area in Windermere (including LA Fitness), 5-19 min from restaurant row, shops, schools, library, hospital in Dr. Phillips, 25 min to International Airport, 20 min from Disney theme parks, 10 min to Universal Studios, and 15 min to Sea World, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,109 sqft., $849,000-Oopen House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (12:30 pm-3:30 pm).
- 2647 Carter Grove Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, two-story home nestled in a quiet neighborhood on 0.68 acre lot by Lake Butler Chain of Lakes in the Butler Bay community, with a long driveway with 3 car garage, formal living room and formal dining room and a beautiful staircase to the second floor, beautiful view of the backyard from kitchen and family room with wood burning fireplace, master bedroom with big windows, skylight, and master bath with double sinks, shower and garden tub, roof and plumbing replaced in 2018, septic tank replace in 2021, golf cart or walk away from Windermere Elementary School and Windermere Town where much fun and activities may be found, close to Lake Butler Chain of Lakes access with public boat ramp as well as private keyed boat ramp just for Windermere Town residents, 30-45 min from Orlando, Orlando International Airport, and Orlando attractions, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,405 sqft., $789,000-Open House on Sat., 7/30/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/31/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: