Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 12983 Westside Village Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready, two-story home in the desirable Westside Village, in the heart of Windermere, with brand new vinyl panel floor and new paint, tile roof, big porch in the front and livingroom-diningroom combo, expansive kitchen, oversized lanai, new vinyl plank stair, master suite with his and her closet and dual sink and shower, 2 ensuites, energy efficient, minutes from access to multiple lakes, dining, shopping, excellent schools, community amenities such as resort style pool, clubhouse, playground, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,064 sqft., $758,000-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/24/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 8298 Tibet Butler Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:This splendid two-story lakefront (with golf course view) Victorian estate of Keene Pointe community featured in the Street of Dream Homes magazine, with dramatic rounded staircase, quality craftsmanship throughout, custom slate floors in main living space, home office with custom cabinetry, dining room with built in buffet, formal living room, family room with a magnificent stone fireplace reaching second level, gourmet kitchen with a large prep space, double convection oven, gas stove, walk-in pantry with additional freezer space and breakfast nook, oversized master retreat on first floor, (with a sitting area, refreshment bar, walk-in closet, bath with separate water closet, 2 vanities, jacuzzi tub & separate shower), large bonus room on second floor with hardwood floors and custom pool table, theater room, spacious patio/grill area on first floor overlooking screened-in updated salt water infinity pool, detached double car garage with additional living space (second level guest room with a deck overlooking back yard and lake), outdoor shower, gazebo/picnic area, private boat dock, on ground floor flex space or sixth bedroom, plentiful upgrades, first time on the market in 19 years, recent updates: scalloped shingle roof in 2021, salt water pool system in 2022, exterior paint in 2021, features 6 bd., 6 ba., 5,249 sqft., $2,850,000-Open House on Sun., 9/24/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 13508 Bellaria Cir., Windermere, FL 34786:This elegant one-story Brierhill Custom home on 0.76 acre, in the small gated enclave in the heart of Windermere, with natural light, screened-in pool, bright and open floorpan, fully fenced backyard, beautiful stone and wood detailing on the facade, travertine floors, 8ft Knotty Alder wood double front doors, wood wrapped columns, wide baseboards and plenty of crown molding, library with built ins and wood beams with braiding, kitchen with Thermador pro level 6 burner gas range, double ovens, separate sinks and cabinet finished refrigerator with a huge island, master suite with a large bedroom, walk in closet, and spa-like master bath, with 2 separate vanities, a huge soaking tub and walk in shower, sparkling pool and summer kitchen, large fenced backyard, 3 car garage with car charger, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,769 sqft., $1,599,999-Open House on Sun., 7/24/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 12640 Salomon Cove Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:This wonderful, move-in ready two story energy efficient home in the desirable Westside Village of Windermere, with much natural light, master suite on the first floor with spacious walk-in closet, study, huge game room, with access to multiple lakes, dining, shopping, excellent schools, community amenities such as Resor-style pool, clubhouse, playground, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,694 sqft., $719,000-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12850 Westside Village Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely well maintained, move-in ready, two story energy efficient home in the desirable Westside Village community, with much natural light, dining/living room combination, view of fireworks from oversized lanai, first floor den, Whirlpool appliances, spacious walk in closet, back to pond and walkway, just minutes from access to multiple lakes, dining, shopping, and excellent schools, community amenities such as resort-style pool, clubhouse and playground, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,064 sqft., $698,000-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/24/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9323 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story pool home in the Westover Club of Windermere, with office/den, formal living room, separate family room, separate dining room, large kitchen with a large island, wine refrigerator, and stainless steel appliances, split floor plan with large master suite with two walk-in closets, walk in shower, and garden tub, theater room on second floor, high tray ceilings, family room with a wood burning fireplace and wood floors, large and private lanai with privacy , backyard with an open pool, community amenities such as tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball court and playground, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,954 sqft., $880,000-Open House on Sun., 7/24/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 5944 Caymus Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful one-story home in the 24 HR Guard Gated community of Keenes Pointe, a sought after Jack Nicklaus Golf Course neighborhood adjacent to the Butler Chain of Lakes, meticulously maintained and with a three way split functional floor plan, Master separate from supporting bedrooms, new roof (2020), new AC (2018/2019), newer hot water heater (2021), exterior paint (2020), interior paint (2022), on property irrigation well & soft zoysia grass, transferable termite bond, 5 Camera Ring system including flood lights and doorbell, generous foyer, diagonal set tile with custom inlayed pattern, curved archways, columns trimmed out and crown molding all set a customized tone, engineered wood floors, office/flex room, classic elegance, upgraded stainless steel appliances, 6′ vinyl fence complete with gate, master suite with spacious room and laminate flooring, freshly painted walls, tray ceiling, crown molding, and ceiling fan, window blinds and plantation shutters throughout property, whole house vacuum system, ceiling fans, natural gas stubbed in rear and newer garage opener, membership through Golden Bear Club details available with various benefits: golf course, fitness center, tennis, clubhouse & pool, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,984 sqft., $920,000-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 2106 Willow Brick Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous old world charm of a home minutes from downtown Windermere, with much upgrades, immaculately maintained, hand-forged custom security gate and high-arched foyer and main living area, stunning travertine floors, inlaid mosaics, tumbled stone accents throughout (professionally restored to museum quality in 2022), personal bar or office with a full wall of built-in thick-glass shelving, drawers, handmade corbels, antique hardware and a gorgeous chandelier, room beautifully accented with custom panels from the Street of Dreams home owned by Dwight Howard, elegant formal dining room includes an arched entry, exquisite chandelier, custom chair rails and panel inserts, and a built-in wine rack and storage cabinet, primary bedroom with an ensuite bathroom that boasts dual vanities, beautiful travertine flooring, custom lighting, and an extra-large marble shower in the private water closet, access the lanai and sparkling pool with spa from the master suite or main living area, personal botanical garden with 6 separate patios, winding stone walkways, beautiful mature gardens, yard lighting throughout, and a gorgeous custom pergola, new roof (2018), new heat/AC, new high pressure toilets, new carpet & paint in all bedrooms, garbage compactors, new faucets, etc. features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,545 sqft., $889,000-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11503 Lake Butler Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful estate home in Old Windermere on one acre lush lot and aged oak, with much natural light, gorgeous outdoor covered living space with a private pool, circular paver driveway with 3 car garage, formal living and dining spaces overlooking the pool, expansive primary suite with private pool access, electric fireplace, large sitting area, and walk-in closet, primary bath with dual vanities with granite countertops, step-in shower, jacuzzi tub, separate water closet, and outdoor access to a wall enclosed area (perfect for a small garden or bistro table set-up), kitchen with a massive island and large dining nook, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops, kitchen overlooking the family room with a built-in wood burning fireplace, flexible floorplan with a studio (perfect for guests or in-laws) with a private entrance, large covered lanai (perfect oasis with a wet bar and pool with spa), covered vault ceilings, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, walk-in laundry room , skylights, high ceilings, gorgeous landscaping, all bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, features 5 bd., 5 ba., 4,336 sqft., $2,100,000-Open House on Sun., 7/24/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This recently renovated, one of a kind gem, with waterfront perks without waterfront prices, tucked away open concept home, in the heart of many major attractions, roadways, and the most premier chain of lakes in central Florida, 1 car garage and additional car port big enough for a boat/RV, with a split floor plan and a massive upstairs such that owners suite includes en suite and wrap around balcony where one may enjoy viewing Disney fireworks, multiple French doors to allow light to fill the main living space, deck spanning majority of the rear of the house, access to neighborhood dock at Lake Down boat ramp, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $729,000-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/24/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 5825 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, meticulously maintained one story estate home in the gated Oxford Moor community, with lush tropical landscape, manicured flower beds, spacious paved drive, attached 3-car garage, stunning attention to details, elegant tile roof, saltwater heated pool & spa, chef’s kitchen with an open concept, architectural tray ceilings, crown molding throughout, formal dining room with tray ceilings finished with double crown molding, split floor plan with an oversized owner’s wing with a large master bedroom (with a private entry to the covered lanai, pool and spa), close to all Central Florida attractions & Fowler’s Grove Shopping Center, yet maintains its privacy and tranquility, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,319 sqft., $1,100,000-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (4:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- 12948 Freeman St., Windermere, FL 34786: This Ashton Woods built and exceptionally well-maintained 2-story home in highly sought-after neighborhood of Lakes of Windermere, with tree-lined streets, with lovely covered front porch, 2-story foyer with waterfall staircase, spacious kitchen including 42-inch shaker style cabinets, butler’s pantry, much counterspace and breakfast nook, spacious loft on second floor, owner’s suite with tray ceilings, walk-in closet, oversized bath with garden tub, separate shower, his and her vanities, upgrades: new roof in 2019, HVAC in 2019, water heater iin 2020, community amenities such as Olympic sized swimming pool, tot lots, volleyball court, tennis courts, basketball court, numerous parks, close to shopping, restaurants, excellent schools, theme parks, and major roads, features 4 d., 3 ba., 2,967 sqft., $629,900-Request a private showing, please.
- 9022 Reflection Pointe Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two story home in Windermere Trails community, with natural light, chef’s kitchen with extended island, dishwasher, lots of cabinets, and walk in pantry, butler station that may be converted into an office, open floor plan with triple stacking slider doors, screened in patio, privacy vinyl fenced yard, two car garage and driveway that can hold four cars, first floor bedroom, wrought iron and wood railing, excellent schools (Windermere High School, Horizon West Middle School, Bay Lake Elementary School) within walking distance, community amenities such as resort style pool, splash pad, playground, dog park with wash station, exercise areas, walking and biking trails, access to major highways (I-4 & 429), minutes to Disney and 15/20 minutes to Universal Studios and Sea World, close to shopping and restaurants in Lakeside Village and Winter Garden Village, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,627 sqft., $729,900-Request a private showing, please.
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 7/24/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 5723 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This impressive two-story home, on a cul-de-sac of 0.61 acre manicured lot, in guard-gated community of Oxford Moor, with curb appeal and beautifully landscaped lawn, recently painted exterior and a barrel-tile roof, vaulted ceilings foyer, large family room with soaring windows overlooking resort-style heated swimming pool surrounded by high-end pavers and custom outside entertainment area with wood-burning fireplace, bar area, lanai covered barbeque station, lush tropical fenced-in backyard, large office or 5th bedroom or playroom, formal dining room with accent columns, a high ceiling, and tall windows, open and airy kitchen with granite countertops, large island with additional sink, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage, upstairs bedrooms also have high ceilings, as well as walk-in en suite and walk-in closet, features 4 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,629 sqft., $1,275,000-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7733 Jailene Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready two story home, with generous counter space in kitchen, vaulted ceiigns, tile floors throughout, plenty of natural light, luxurious primary suite complete with a spacious closet and an en-suite bathroom with double sinks, 2 car garage, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,724 sqft., $440,000(Pending)-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), Sun., 7/24/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), & Mon., 7/25/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: