Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 13836 Bluebird Pond Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and charming one-story home in a large corner lot in the desirable Summerport community, with natural light, lovely park views and adorable curb appeal, new roof with seamless gutters, fresh exterior paint, open concept kitchen with oversized center island and tall cabinets and upgraded stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, and cozy office nook, 11′ high ceiling, spacious living areas topped with crown molding and tray ceilings, rear screened porch overlooking large backyard, two car garage is rear facing and offers extra storage space, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball & basketball courts, walking paths and community dock, near SR 429, SR 408, Winter Garden Village, Fowler’s Grove, Downtown Winter Garden, theme parks, fine dining, top rated schools, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,108 sqft., $560,000-Open House on Sun., 7/17/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12948 Freeman St., Windermere, FL 34786: This Ashton Woods built and exceptionally well-maintained 2-story home in highly sought-after neighborhood of Lakes of Windermere, with tree-lined streets, with lovely covered front porch, 2-story foyer with waterfall staircase, spacious kitchen including 42-inch shaker style cabinets, butler’s pantry, much counterspace and breakfast nook, spacious loft on second floor, owner’s suite with tray ceilings, walk-in closet, oversized bath with garden tub, separate shower, his and her vanities, upgrades: new roof in 2019, HVAC in 2019, water heater iin 2020, community amenities such as Olympic sized swimming pool, tot lots, volleyball court, tennis courts, basketball court, numerous parks, close to shopping, restaurants, excellent schools, theme parks, and major roads, features 4 d., 3 ba., 2,967 sqft., $629,900-Open House on Sat., 7/23/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9022 Reflection Pointe Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two story home in Windermere Trails community, with natural light, chef’s kitchen with extended island, dishwasher, lots of cabinets, and walk in pantry, butler station that may be converted into an office, open floor plan with triple stacking slider doors, screened in patio, privacy vinyl fenced yard, two car garage and driveway that can hold four cars, first floor bedroom, wrought iron and wood railing, excellent schools (Windermere High School, Horizon West Middle School, Bay Lake Elementary School) within walking distance, community amenities such as resort style pool, splash pad, playground, dog park with wash station, exercise areas, walking and biking trails, access to major highways (I-4 & 429), minutes to Disney and 15/20 minutes to Universal Studios and Sea World, close to shopping and restaurants in Lakeside Village and Winter Garden Village, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,627 sqft., $729,900-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 212 W 1st Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This waterfront, move-in ready, home in downtown Windermere, on a 0.32 acre lot, with 65′ of deeded private waterfront and boat dock on the Butler Chain of Lakes, renovated open floor plan, waterfront balcony, two car garage and over 2,600 square feet of living space, original refinished oak flooring throughout the home, along with a fully renovated kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, wine frig, Viking appliances and large quartz bar-top, freshly painted interior and exterior, large master with a private oversized deck overlooking Wauseon Bay, front circular driveway, fully fenced in backyard with mature trees, short walk to community parks, weekly farmer’s market, tennis courts, monthly food trucks, and private Windermere boat ramp, highly rated local schools and social community, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,627 sqft., $1,349,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/17/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $685,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm) & Sun., 7/17/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 12160 Canyon Sun Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, bungalow style, two story, move-in ready home on a corner lot with no front neighbor in the heart of Windermere, with spacious rooms, 2 master suites, den for office space, detached 2-car garage with a covered patio, ceramic tile floors leading to a spacious family & dining rooms that open to a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, upgraded tile back splash, an island, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, 42 cabinets, great shops and restaurants and excellent schools within walking distance, community amenities such as pool, two pavilions, multiple playgrounds, dog park, walking trail, lots of green space, lake views, and conservation, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,184 sqft., $560,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm) & Sun., 7/17/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 5825 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, meticulously maintained one story estate home in the gated Oxford Moor community, with lush tropical landscape, manicured flower beds, spacious paved drive, attached 3-car garage, stunning attention to details, elegant tile roof, saltwater heated pool & spa, chef’s kitchen with an open concept, architectural tray ceilings, crown molding throughout, formal dining room with tray ceilings finished with double crown molding, split floor plan with an oversized owner’s wing with a large master bedroom (with a private entry to the covered lanai, pool and spa), close to all Central Florida attractions & Fowler’s Grove Shopping Center, yet maintains its privacy and tranquility, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,319 sqft., $1,125,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 11428 Center Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This completely renovated move-in ready two-story townhome in the Lake Burden community of Windermere, with stunning view of the pond, inviting front porch, open floor plan perfect for gathering, first floor master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in closet, crown molding, two car garage in back, close to restaurants, shopping, Disney, and other theme parks, top rated public and private schools, community with several lakes, parks, and resort style pool, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,912 sqft., $479,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/17/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 13151 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This warm and charming one story home in the sought after Providence community of Windermere, with tropical landscaped driveway to the side entry garage, separate office or 4th bedroom, easy and livable floor plan with formal dining and separate breakfast area, wood floors, split plan with large master bedroom oasis in the back (with deep soaking tub, separate shower, & double vanities & huge walk-in closet), screened in sparkling salt chlorinated water pool and spa, new roof in 2021, new HVAC in 2020, fresh exterior paint in 2021, new microwave in 2021, large bonus/flex room between kitchen & garage, community amenities such as pool, ponds, playground, various parks, and great schools, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,226 sqft., $592,000-Open House on Sun., 7/17/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 7432 Ripplepointe Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This well maintained, move-in ready, two story townhome, in the desirable Lake Burden community of Windermere, with a flex room ideal for office, detached 2 car garage, open concept plan, open family room, large kitchen with backsplash, stainless steel appliances, large island with quartz countertops and 42 inch cabinets, freshly painted throughout, new carpet, upstairs laundry room, spacious master suites with big walk-in closet, private lanai with brick pavers, community amenities such as clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, playground, walking trails, fishing pier, close to shopping, restaurants, Disney, and other theme parks and top rated public and private schools, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,881 sqft., $469,900-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/17/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 3302 Just A Mere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This enchanting one story home at the end of the only cul-de-sac lot off Lake Butler Blvd, between Lake Butler Blvd & Park Ave., in the heart of Windermere, with much natural light, deeded access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, surrounded by new construction homes in the community valued over four million dollars, open concept and formal living room and dining room, great room with soaring ceilings, 2 skylights, and a beautiful fireplace, gourmet kitchen with quartz center island, quartz countertops, Shaker style cabinets and Kitchen Aid architect series appliance package, covered lanai, summer kitchen & refreshing pool, pool shower, primary bedroom/suite with lovely spa like master bath and walk-in closet, huge carport and a two car garage (also with half bathroom), steps away from award winning Windermere Elementary School, walk or golf cart friendly neighborhood with shopping, dining, and quaint boutiques to explore, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,374 sqft., $1,325,000-Open House on Sta., 7/16/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 2131 Kane Park Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant, recently updated, move-in ready home in town of Windermere on 0.56 acre lot in Willows at Lake Rhea, with access to private boat ramp on the Pristine Butler Chain of Lakes, new roof (June 2022), recently painted exterior, butterfly and cut-flower garden along front entry, porcelain wood look tile floors in the foyer, formal living room and formal dining room continue throughout the home, newly remodeled kitchen with 42″ wood cabinetry & lower gray shaker cabinets with soft close drawers, glass mosaic pool water line tile added in 2021, split bedroom plan offering a large owners suite w/a chandelier, built in bookcases, sliding doors to the lanai & two walk-in closets with full lite barn doors and a linen closet, remodeled en suite bathroom w/a luxurious custom painted free standing tub, large walk in shower, 2 separate sink areas and chandeliers plus a private water closet, pool and spa are screened in and have a 143,000 BTU heater that heats up the spa and pool in hours, pool area with complete privacy from neighbors, an irrigation well keeps watering costs down, two large storage closets close to the kitchen for cleaning and kitchen overflow items, 3 car garage with a large closet with storage shelves, pegboard system, open shelves, and numerous hangers for heavy items, community amenities such as tennis courts, basketball court, playground, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,523 sqft., $885,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 4419 Indian Deer Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, water view, move-in ready, two-story home, on a sizeable lot in the desirable Summerport community, with mature landscape, charming covered entrance, blissful pond view, much natural light, soaring ceilings, durable tile floor, Spanish-inspired wrought iron staircase, open floor plan, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, 42″ wood cabinetry, dishwasher, gas range, built-in microwave, center island, butler’s pantry with wine storage, dining area, and adjoining family room, screened in pool in addition to pond view, primary bedroom with dual closets, split 3 car garage, community amenities such as tennis courts, clubhouse, biking/walking trails, basketball courts, playground, 17-miles from downtown Orlando, close to shopping, restaurants, West Orange Country Club, Target, Starbucks, entertainment, schools, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,373 sqft., $700,000-Open House on Sun., 7/17/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6613 Merrick Landing Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two-story home in Windermere, with a wonderful flow & beautifully maintained, natural light, comes fully furnished, open concept dining, living & kitchen, LVP flooring installed in all bedrooms in 2022, kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ample cabinetry, upgraded Kohler bathroom fixtures and sinks, Culligan Gold Series water softener, French doors to the screened-in lanai overlooking the huge fenced, professionally landscaped backyard, luxurious primary bedroom and ensuite, Closetmaid organizers in all bedroom closets, loft alcove upstairs with potential as a 4th bedroom or theater, ceiling fans and recessed lighting throughout, all ceiling cans/bathroom lights are LED with majority on dimmers, 3 car garage with much storage space, Ring camera installed on front and back plus garage as well, open green space in front of the house, termite bonded with Massey, just blocks away from Windermere High School, close to restaurants in Summerport and Winter Garden Village, HOA covers lawn care, front tree trimming, & fertilization, community pool, features 3 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,641 sqft., $665,595-Open House on Sun., 7/17/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 5944 Caymus Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful one-story home in the 24 HR Guard Gated community of Keenes Pointe, a sought after Jack Nicklaus Golf Course neighborhood adjacent to the Butler Chain of Lakes, meticulously maintained and with a three way split functional floor plan, Master separate from supporting bedrooms, new roof (2020), new AC (2018/2019), newer hot water heater (2021), exterior paint (2020), interior paint (2022), on property irrigation well & soft zoysia grass, transferable termite bond, 5 Camera Ring system including flood lights and doorbell, generous foyer, diagonal set tile with custom inlayed pattern, curved archways, columns trimmed out and crown molding all set a customized tone, engineered wood floors, office/flex room, classic elegance, upgraded stainless steel appliances, 6′ vinyl fence complete with gate, master suite with spacious room and laminate flooring, freshly painted walls, tray ceiling, crown molding, and ceiling fan, window blinds and plantation shutters throughout property, whole house vacuum system, ceiling fans, natural gas stubbed in rear and newer garage opener, membership through Golden Bear Club details available with various benefits: golf course, fitness center, tennis, clubhouse & pool, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,984 sqft., $920,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/17/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 5723 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This impressive two-story home, on a cul-de-sac of 0.61 acre manicured lot, in guard-gated community of Oxford Moor, with curb appeal and beautifully landscaped lawn, recently painted exterior and a barrel-tile roof, vaulted ceilings foyer, large family room with soaring windows overlooking resort-style heated swimming pool surrounded by high-end pavers and custom outside entertainment area with wood-burning fireplace, bar area, lanai covered barbeque station, lush tropical fenced-in backyard, large office or 5th bedroom or playroom, formal dining room with accent columns, a high ceiling, and tall windows, open and airy kitchen with granite countertops, large island with additional sink, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage, upstairs bedrooms also have high ceilings, as well as walk-in en suite and walk-in closet, features 4 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,629 sqft., $1,350,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 11906 Silverlake Park Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This two-story energy efficient home with lots of natural light, in the desirable Windermere Trails community, with an open floor plan, kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliance, all bedrooms on second floor, convenient location off 535 & easy access to Walt Disney World, Publix Super Market, Universal Studios, Winter Garden Village, Premium Outlets, shops, fine dining restaurants and Lakeside Village Shopping Center, Bay Lake Elementary School and daycares, community amenities such as pool, playground, walking trails, dog park, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,066 sqft., $539,000-Open house on Sun., 7/17/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 13536 Riggs Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Receive up to $8,000 towards closing if/when purchaser is using a preferred lender (ask for details). This beautiful, move-in ready Ashton Woods two story home in the Enclave of Berkshire Park, with much upgrades, crown molding, wood flooring throughout, stainless steel kitchen appliances, freshly painted interior and exterior, new AC units (2021), new garage floors, community amenities such as pool, playground, tennis and basketball courts, hiking/recreation trails, views of Disney fireworks, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,699 sqft., $648,000-Open House on Sun., 7/17/2022 (3:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 9323 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story pool home in the Westover Club of Windermere, with office/den, formal living room, separate family room, separate dining room, large kitchen with a large island, wine refrigerator, and stainless steel appliances, split floor plan with large master suite with two walk-in closets, walk in shower, and garden tub, theater room on second floor, high tray ceilings, family room with a wood burning fireplace and wood floors, large and private lanai with privacy , backyard with an open pool, community amenities such as tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball court and playground, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,954 sqft., $880,000-Open House on Sun., 7/17/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6424 Crestmont Glen Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready one story home, with natural light, newly screened lanai overlooking the pool area, curb appeal, new tile roof and $70,000 insulation in ceiling, recently painted exterior, almost new 2 AC Condensing units, new carpet on stairway and bonus room, home office or 5th bedroom, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,282 sqft., $850,000-Open House on Sun., 7/17/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 12746 S Lake Sawyer Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This peaceful lakeside oasis of a castle on an oversized lot (1.5 acre) in a quiet neighborhood, with fenced in back yard, screened-in pool and spa, summer kitchen, huge bonus room, mature cypress trees on a ski lake that allows boating, waterskiing, jet skiing, and fishing, pool house with a poolside bathroom & storage room, chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, six burner KitchenAid gas stove and extra tall cabinetry, 2 master suites (one on each floor) with large garden tub and walk-in shower, and custom walk-in closet, family room with wet bar, open kitchen and living room, fireplace, breakfast nook and formal dining room, private well with a 200 gallon reserve tank and whole house water purification system, no water bill, sewer, or HOA, across the street from Windermere Preparatory School & half a mile from Windermere High School, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,970 sqft., $1,540,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/17/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 2106 Willow Brick Rd., Windermere, FL 34786:This gorgeous old world charm of a home minutes from downtown Windermere, with much upgrades, immaculately maintained, hand-forged custom security gate and high-arched foyer and main living area, stunning travertine floors, inlaid mosaics, tumbled stone accents throughout (professionally restored to museum quality in 2022), personal bar or office with a full wall of built-in thick-glass shelving, drawers, handmade corbels, antique hardware and a gorgeous chandelier, room beautifully accented with custom panels from the Street of Dreams home owned by Dwight Howard, elegant formal dining room includes an arched entry, exquisite chandelier, custom chair rails and panel inserts, and a built-in wine rack and storage cabinet, primary bedroom with an ensuite bathroom that boasts dual vanities, beautiful travertine flooring, custom lighting, and an extra-large marble shower in the private water closet, access the lanai and sparkling pool with spa from the master suite or main living area, personal botanical garden with 6 separate patios, winding stone walkways, beautiful mature gardens, yard lighting throughout, and a gorgeous custom pergola, new roof (2018), new heat/AC, new high pressure toilets, new carpet & paint in all bedrooms, garbage compactors, new faucets, etc. features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,545 sqft., $889,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6289 Blakeford Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautiful, bright and airy classic design one-story home, refreshed, updated & meticulously maintained, in the guard gated golf course country club community of Keene’s Pointe, with office and bonus room, enormous enclosed pool, spa, and summer kitchen on a gorgeous pond lot with large community park as neighbor, new roof (2020), two new Acs, recently updated stainless steel appliances, water heater and new paint inside and out, split bedroom floor plan, primary bedroom with double walk-in closets, spacious bathroom and soaking tub, huge shower and dual sinks, plenty of storage space, impressive upgraded pavers frame out the oversized pool and spa area with new screen panels in the enclosure, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,816 sqft., $1,750,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13508 Bellaria Cir., Windermere, FL 34786:This wonderful Brierhill Custom one-story home of Bellaria, in the heart of Windermere, with a bright and open floor plan, beautiful stone and wood detailing on the facade sets this home apart from others, 8′ Knotty Alder wood double front doors, wood wrapped columns, wide baseboards, crown moldings, 20×20 travertine floors, library with built-ins, wood beams with braiding, kitchen with Thermador pro level 6 burner gas range, double ovens, separate sinks, cabinet, and huge island, master suite with large bed room, walk in closet, and spa-like master bath, 2 separate vanities, huge soaking tub and walk in shower, indoor and outdoor living blends perfectly with travertine tile continued around the sparkling pool and summer kitchen, large fenced private backyard, 3 car garage complete with car charger, plenty of side parking, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,769 sqft., $1,599,999-Open House on Sun., 7/17/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2068 Roberts Point Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:This gorgeous, custom-built two story home on just over one acre, in 24-hr guard gated community of Waterford Pointe of Windermere, with tree-lined streets off of Lake Roberts, circular driveway, courtyard pool with soothing waterfall & spa, separate guest house, huge backyard, massive paver patio area complete with firepit, multiple seating areas & outdoor swings, 4 car garage, private office, large game room, separate formal living and dining area, exercise room, spacious court yard pool area with a calming waterfall, hand painted cloud murals floating from foyer to formal living & dining room ceilings, formal living room bathed in natural light and showcasing stunning 2 story mural ceiling accented by a brilliant 4′ Swarovski crystal chandelier, main living area with the cathedral ceiling & wrap around winding staircase, gourmet kitchen, generous master retreat with an ensuite bath & sizable shower, whirlpool spa bath, 2 separate vanities, and walk in closet, 2 master retreats one on each floor, renovated salt water pool in 2021, new fiberoptic color light, spa heater, pool, and waterfall can all be automated. & controlled by smart phone & tablet, outdoor kitchen in backyard, community amenities such as tennis courts, basketball court, clubhouse, boat ramp to Lake Roberts, minutes to shops and restaurants of Winter Garden Village, downtown Windermere, schools & hospital with easy access to Hwy 429 7 FL turnpike, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,876 sqft., $1,800,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 8298 Tibet Butler Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This splendid two-story lakefront (with golf course view) Victorian estate of Keene Pointe community featured in the Street of Dream Homes magazine, with dramatic rounded staircase, quality craftsmanship throughout, custom slate floors in main living space, home office with custom cabinetry, dining room with built in buffet, formal living room, family room with a magnificent stone fireplace reaching second level, gourmet kitchen with a large prep space, double convection oven, gas stove, walk-in pantry with additional freezer space and breakfast nook, oversized master retreat on first floor, (with a sitting area, refreshment bar, walk-in closet, bath with separate water closet, 2 vanities, jacuzzi tub & separate shower), large bonus room on second floor with hardwood floors and custom pool table, theater room, spacious patio/grill area on first floor overlooking screened-in updated salt water infinity pool, detached double car garage with additional living space (second level guest room with a deck overlooking back yard and lake), outdoor shower, gazebo/picnic area, private boat dock, on ground floor flex space or sixth bedroom, plentiful upgrades, first time on the market in 19 years, recent updates: scalloped shingle roof in 2021, salt water pool system in 2022, exterior paint in 2021, features 6 bd., 6 ba., 5,249 sqft., $2,850,000-Open House on Sat., 7/16/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: