Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 12818 Craigside Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready, two-story home in desirable Lakes of Windermere, with plenty of curb appeal, Victorian finishes, nice front porch, no rear neighbors, much natural light, bright and sunny kitchen with large island and room to entertain, newer stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry, family room and breakfast nook, owners suite with large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with dual vanities, garden tub, and large walk-in shower, solar panels to reduce utility bills, community amenities such as tennis courts, playground, pool, conveniently close to all major theme parks and attractions, shopping centers, restaurants, and major roadways, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,122 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Fri., 7/8/2022 (3:00 pm-6:00 pm), Sat., 7/9/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm), & Sun., 7/10/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13836 Bluebird Pond Rd., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautiful and charming one-story home in a large corner lot in the desirable Summerport community, with natural light, lovely park views and adorable curb appeal, new roof with seamless gutters, fresh exterior paint, open concept kitchen with oversized center island and tall cabinets and upgraded stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, and cozy office nook, 11′ high ceiling, spacious living areas topped with crown molding and tray ceilings, rear screened porch overlooking large backyard, two car garage is rear facing and offers extra storage space, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball & basketball courts, walking paths and community dock, near SR 429, SR 408, Winter Garden Village, Fowler’s Grove, Downtown Winter Garden, theme parks, fine dining, top rated schools, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,108 sqft., $575,000-Open House on Sun., 7/10/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13872 Bluebird Pond Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready, two-story home in the desirable Summerport community, with much light, upgrades: new roof in 2022, deluxe dishwasher in 2021, stainless steel refrigerator in 2021, carpet in living room in 2019, garage door opener in 2020, upstairs bedroom flooring in 2018, large front porch with perfect park view, beautiful wide plank wood flooring and natural light, living room with plantation shutters, flex space with custom built-in shelving and French doors perfect for office or library, birdcage staircase leading to second level with large bonus area, prewired for speakers in dining room and front and rear porches, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,614 sqft., $500,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/10/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 12948 Freeman St., Windermere, FL 34786: This Ashton Woods built and exceptionally well-maintained 2-story home in highly sought-after neighborhood of Lakes of Windermere, with tree-lined streets, with lovely covered front porch, 2-story foyer with waterfall staircase, spacious kitchen including 42-inch shaker style cabinets, butler’s pantry, much counterspace and breakfast nook, spacious loft on second floor, owner’s suite with tray ceilings, walk-in closet, oversized bath with garden tub, separate shower, his and her vanities, upgrades: new roof in 2019, HVAC in 2019, water heater iin 2020, community amenities such as Olympic sized swimming pool, tot lots, volleyball court, tennis courts, basketball court, numerous parks, close to shopping, restaurants, excellent schools, theme parks, and major roads, features 4 d., 3 ba., 2,967 sqft., $629,900-Open House on Fri., 7/8/2022 (3:00 pm-6:00 pm) & Sat., 7/9/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 725 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, traditional style two-story home, on 0.38 acre and a majestic, oak-lined dirt road in Windermere proper, in the heart of Windrmere, known for its old Florida feel, small-town ambiance, and family-friendly atmosphere, custom landscape, cypress-fenced backyard, detached 2 garage/shop, separate studio/office, many upgrades: fireplace conversion to natural gas, additional gas hook ups for summer kitchen and generator, travertine floor tiles, custom trim work, new roof, new oversized gutter with leaf guard, exterior paint, new Florida room, new detached studio/office in back yard, short stroll to town library, tennis and basketball courts, weekly farmer’s market, monthly food trucks, town ice-cream shop and soon to open brewery, residents-only boat ramp, access to Windermere Chain of Lakes_lake Butler and Lake Down, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,795 sqft., $924,900-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/10/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 12752 Hawkstone Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant custom two-story home in the sought after Lakes of Windermere neighborhood, with much natural light, conservation area in the back, more than enough space for a pool and outdoor kitchen in the back yard, high ceilings, hardwood and travertine floors, spacious kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, large family room, plantation shutters throughout, beautiful French doors leading to office/den, open floor plan, ground floor master bedroom, new AC and phone controlled Thermostat 2020, community amenities such as pool, basketball, volleyball, tennis courts, pier for fishing, gazebo, park, and playgrounds, tree-lined streets and acres of natural beauty, close to excellent schools, shopping, restaurants, Disney theme parks, entertainment, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,813 sqft., $727,000-Open House on Sun., 7/10/2022 (11:0 am-2:00 pm).
- 212 W 1st Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This waterfront, move-in ready, home in downtown Windermere, on a 0.32 acre lot, with 65′ of deeded private waterfront and boat dock on the Butler Chain of Lakes, renovated open floor plan, waterfront balcony, two car garage and over 2,600 square feet of living space, original refinished oak flooring throughout the home, along with a fully renovated kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, wine frig, Viking appliances and large quartz bar-top, freshly painted interior and exterior, large master with a private oversized deck overlooking Wauseon Bay, front circular driveway, fully fenced in backyard with mature trees, short walk to community parks, weekly farmer’s market, tennis courts, monthly food trucks, and private Windermere boat ramp, highly rated local schools and social community, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,627 sqft., $1,399,000-Open House on Fri., 7/8/2022 (4:00 pm-6:00 pm), Sat., 7/9/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm), & Sun., 7/10/2022 (3:00 pm-7:00 pm).
- 5825 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, meticulously maintained one story estate home in the gated Oxford Moor community, with lush tropical landscape, manicured flower beds, spacious paved drive, attached 3-car garage, stunning attention to details, elegant tile roof, saltwater heated pool & spa, chef’s kitchen with an open concept, architectural tray ceilings, crown molding throughout, formal dining room with tray ceilings finished with double crown molding, split floor plan with an oversized owner’s wing with a large master bedroom (with a private entry to the covered lanai, pool and spa), close to all Central Florida attractions & Fowler’s Grove Shopping Center, yet maintains its privacy and tranquility, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,319 sqft., $1,150,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (11:00 am-1:00 pm) call today for a private viewing of this luxury property.
- 12533 Craigside Ln., Windermere, FL 34786:This charming and beautifully maintained one-story home in highly sought after Lakes of Windermere community, with open formal living and dining rooms, custom crown molding, large pantry, marble countertops, and stainless steel appliances, screened patio, privacy fenced in backyard with fruit trees, master bedroom with tray ceiling and walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with two separate vanities, walk-in shower and a tub, laundry/mud room leading to two-car garage, new roof (May of 2022), new HVAC (2021), community amenities such as pool, tennis and volleyball courts, close to Disney theme parks, shopping, restaurants, major highways, excellent schools, feature 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,151 sqft., $500,000-Open House on Fri., 7/8/2022 (3:00 pm-6:00 pm), Sat., 7/9/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm), & Sun., 7/10/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 4419 Indian Deer Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, water view, move-in ready, two-story home, on a sizeable lot in the desirable Summerport community, with mature landscape, charming covered entrance, blissful pond view, much natural light, soaring ceilings, durable tile floor, Spanish-inspired wrought iron staircase, open floor plan, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, 42″ wood cabinetry, dishwasher, gas range, built-in microwave, center island, butler’s pantry with wine storage, dining area, and adjoining family room, screened in pool in addition to pond view, primary bedroom with dual closets, split 3 car garage, community amenities such as tennis courts, clubhouse, biking/walking trails, basketball courts, playground, 17-miles from downtown Orlando, close to shopping, restaurants, West Orange Country Club, Target, Starbucks, entertainment, schools, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,373 sqft., $700,000-Open House on Sun., 7/10/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 12545 Craigside Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready one story home in the heart of desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, warmth and perfect spacious layout, custom fireplace in the living room, primary bedroom with 2 large walk-in closets and a garden tub, flex space that may be used for home office, prewired for speakers in the living room , primary bedroom, and surround sound in the family room, engineered wood floors in the living room, dining room, office/bedroom, and hallways, kitchen with a large island, community amenities such as dock for fishing, playground, tennis court, sand volleyball court, community pool, close to Walt Disney World, view of WDW fireworks, new water heater, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,300 sqft., $500,000-Open House on Fr., 7/8/2022 (3:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- 13536 Riggs Way, Windermere, FL 34786: Receive up to $8,000 towards closing if/when purchaser is using a preferred lender (ask for details). This beautiful, move-in ready Ashton Woods two story home in the Enclave of Berkshire Park, with much upgrades, crown molding, wood flooring throughout, stainless steel kitchen appliances, freshly painted interior and exterior, new AC units (2021), new garage floors, community amenities such as pool, playground, tennis and basketball courts, hiking/recreation trails, views of Disney fireworks, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,699 sqft., $648,000-Open House on Fri., 7/8/2022 (4:00 pm-6:00 pm) & Sata., 7/9/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $685,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm), Fri., 7/15/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm), Sat., 7/16/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm), Sun., 7/17/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 5723 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This impressive two-story home, on a cul-de-sac of 0.61 acre manicured lot, in guard-gated community of Oxford Moor, with curb appeal and beautifully landscaped lawn, recently painted exterior and a barrel-tile roof, vaulted ceilings foyer, large family room with soaring windows overlooking resort-style heated swimming pool surrounded by high-end pavers and custom outside entertainment area with wood-burning fireplace, bar area, lanai covered barbeque station, lush tropical fenced-in backyard, large office or 5th bedroom or playroom, formal dining room with accent columns, a high ceiling, and tall windows, open and airy kitchen with granite countertops, large island with additional sink, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage, upstairs bedrooms also have high ceilings, as well as walk-in en suite and walk-in closet, features 4 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,629 sqft., $1,350,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 7506 Colbury Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: All offers due by Sat., 7/9/2022: This spacious and well maintained two-story home, with natural light, no rear neighbors (back to conservation area), mature trees and gorgeous sunsets, large backyard with room for a pool, partially screened-in lanai allowing outdoor cooking and bug-free dining, first floor primary suite, den with French doors, full bathroom, formal dining/flex space, open concept kitchen/living opens to lanai, breakfast nook, laundry room, 3 car garage, second floor w/oversized loft/media room, built-in desk with storage cabinets, high quality engineered hardwood floors, custom wainscoting throughout the first floor, tray ceilings, shiplap and vinyl plantation shutters in primary suite, living room, and kitchen, new interior paint, new carpet on first floor, new light fixtures throughout, new refrigerator (2020), community amenities such as basketball courts, tennis courts, playground, pool, ponds, hiking paths, Disney fireworks view at end of the street, near highly rated schools, 15 min to Disney Springs, 10 min to 429 and Winter Garden Village, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,549 sqft., $699,900-Open House on Fri., 7/8/2022 (4:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- 6888 Helmsley Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, well-maintained bungalow-style two-story home in desirable Preston Square of Windermere, with charming front porch, 10′ high ceilings, fresh interior paint, engineered hardwood floors downstairs, kitchen with granite countertops, 42 cabinets, stainless steel appliances, generous breakfast area, brick-paved patio and fenced backyard, master bedroom with large walk-in closet, master bathroom with two vanities and granite counters, large garden tub, and separate walk-in shower, second master bedroom and bathroom on second floor, with extra bonus room ideal for multi-generational living, new roof (2019), interior paint (2022), AC (2019), community amenities such as pool, playground, large green space, basketball court, close to shopping, restaurants, Winter Garden, Hamlin, and Disney World, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 2,587 sqft., $570,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2131 Kane Park Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant, recently updated, move-in ready home in town of Windermere on 0.56 acre lot in Willows at Lake Rhea, with access to private boat ramp on the Pristine Butler Chain of Lakes, new roof (June 2022), recently painted exterior, butterfly and cut-flower garden along front entry, porcelain wood look tile floors in the foyer, formal living room and formal dining room continue throughout the home, newly remodeled kitchen with 42″ wood cabinetry & lower gray shaker cabinets with soft close drawers, glass mosaic pool water line tile added in 2021, split bedroom plan offering a large owners suite w/a chandelier, built in bookcases, sliding doors to the lanai & two walk-in closets with full lite barn doors and a linen closet, remodeled en suite bathroom w/a luxurious custom painted free standing tub, large walk in shower, 2 separate sink areas and chandeliers plus a private water closet, pool and spa are screened in and have a 143,000 BTU heater that heats up the spa and pool in hours, pool area with complete privacy from neighbors, an irrigation well keeps watering costs down, two large storage closets close to the kitchen for cleaning and kitchen overflow items, 3 car garage with a large closet with storage shelves, pegboard system, open shelves, and numerous hangers for heavy items, community amenities such as tennis courts, basketball court, playground, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,523 sqft., $875,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 925 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, updated home on 0.28 acre of land in the heart of Windermere, with tasteful renovations and design with a feel of a brand new model home with the charm of Old Windermere, exuding serenity, with front circular brand new brick-paved driveways with plenty of parking spaces for boat or RV, beautifully updated landscape, new roof (2020), grand foyer flanked by living room and dining room, open concept with vaulted ceilings accompanied by a large window, much natural light, open space left in the living room walls to build a wine bar, dining room and the family room includes a brick wood burning fireplace and a bonus room may be used as an office/media room/home theater/play area, master bedroom on the main level leading out to a completely remodeled porch with a jacuzzi, backyard has plenty of space to build a nice deck and a pool, upgraded kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances and new tile flooring, cool lake breezes, majestic landscapes of Downtown Windermere, golf cart friendly, activities such as weekly farmers market, monthly food trucks event, private boat ramp access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, tennis courts, parks with piers, NO HOA, excellent schools, features 5 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,827 sqft., $1,250,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (10:00 am-5:00 pm) & Sun., 7/10/2022 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 6573 Helmsley Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This hidden gem of a beautiful two-story home in an established neighborhood of Preston Square, with quick access to Windermere High School or Disney Springs, on a tree-lined street with fenced-in back yard, unique layout with its own en-suite guest bedroom and bathroom on the 1st floor, with French doors out to the covered porch , 2-story ceiling great room, newer stainless appliances in the kitchen, nice loft space on second floor for office or exercise room, large master bedroom with tray ceilings and walk-in closet, his&her vanities with soaking tub and separate shower, community amenities such as pool, park, playground and sport court, minutes from shopping, dining, and theme parks, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,664 sqft., $599,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 2106 Willow Brick Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous old world charm of a home minutes from downtown Windermere, with much upgrades, immaculately maintained, hand-forged custom security gate and high-arched foyer and main living area, stunning travertine floors, inlaid mosaics, tumbled stone accents throughout (professionally restored to museum quality in 2022), personal bar or office with a full wall of built-in thick-glass shelving, drawers, handmade corbels, antique hardware and a gorgeous chandelier, room beautifully accented with custom panels from the Street of Dreams home owned by Dwight Howard, elegant formal dining room includes an arched entry, exquisite chandelier, custom chair rails and panel inserts, and a built-in wine rack and storage cabinet, primary bedroom with an ensuite bathroom that boasts dual vanities, beautiful travertine flooring, custom lighting, and an extra-large marble shower in the private water closet, access the lanai and sparkling pool with spa from the master suite or main living area, personal botanical garden with 6 separate patios, winding stone walkways, beautiful mature gardens, yard lighting throughout, and a gorgeous custom pergola, new roof (2018), new heat/AC, new high pressure toilets, new carpet & paint in all bedrooms, garbage compactors, new faucets, etc. features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,545 sqft., $918,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13226 Longacre Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful gem of a one story home in Windermere, with a bonus/office area, oversized kitchen family room combo, with 42 maple cabinets with crown molding, under-mount lighting, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, oversized laundry room with cabinets and a laundry tub, close to all community amenities (pool, playground, basketball courts, tennis courts, paved hiking trails, water features) , theme parks, and major roadways 429, 408, 535, schools, shopping, 7 miles from Walt Disney World, also close to Universal Studios and Sea World, 45 minutes to the closest sunny Florida beach, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,058 sqft., $480,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11503 Lake Butler Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous estate home in Old Windermere on Lake Butler Blvd., on one acre of lush landscape and aged oaks, with a private pool, circular paver driveway with 3-car garage, expansive primary suite with private pool access, electric fireplace, large sitting area, walk-in closet; primary bath with dual vanities, granite countertops, step-in shower, jacuzzi tub, separate water closet, and outdoor access to a wall enclosed area, perfect for a small garden or bistro table set-up; kitchen with massive island and large dining nook, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops, overlooking wood-burning fireplace; split and flexible floorplan perfect for guests or in-laws off of the 3-car garage with a private entrance, large covered lanai with wet bar, pool and spa, wood covered vault ceilings, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, walk-in laundry room, skylights, high ceilings, gorgeous landscape, all bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, features 5 bd., 5 ba., 4,336 sqft., $2,100,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 4831 River Gem Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, move-in ready, two-story home in the desirable Summerport community, with much natural light, fenced backyard, screened-in pool, pond view, new roof (2021), new tankless gas water heater (2020), generous and open living/dining room area, laminate flooring, plantation shutters, open living space, butler pantry, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, tons of cabinets and huge wrap-around counter space with breakfast bar, office/den space at rear of house, stunning wrought-iron staircase, covered patio, surround speaker system, newly resurfaced pool, fenced oversized lot and relaxing pond view, extras: garage storage shelving, retractable front door screen and under staircase storage, community amenities such as resort style pool with clubhouse, fitness center, fishing docks, basketball and tennis courts, beach volleyball, playgrounds, dog park, running/walking trails, close to 429, Turnpike, 408, highway 50, minutes from thriving historic downtown Winter Garden & its boutique shopping, casual and fine dining, Saturday Farmers Market, Winter Garden theater, West Orange Trail, as well as Winter Garden Village, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,863 sqft., $699,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 3302 Just A Mere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This enchanting one story home at the end of the only cul-de-sac lot off Lake Butler Blvd, between Lake Butler Blvd & Park Ave., in the heart of Windermere, with much natural light, deeded access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, surrounded by new construction homes in the community valued over four million dollars, open concept and formal living room and dining room, great room with soaring ceilings, 2 skylights, and a beautiful fireplace, gourmet kitchen with quartz center island, quartz countertops, Shaker style cabinets and Kitchen Aid architect series appliance package, covered lanai, summer kitchen & refreshing pool, pool shower, primary bedroom/suite with lovely spa like master bath and walk-in closet, huge carport and a two car garage (also with half bathroom), steps away from award winning Windermere Elementary School, walk or golf cart friendly neighborhood with shopping, dining, and quaint boutiques to explore, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,374 sqft., $1,370,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (11:00 am-3:00pm).
- 3443 Wild Myrtle Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This newly renovated executive home on 1.2 acre homesite in Old Windermere, with screened-in pool, formal living room with whitewashed brick faced wood burning fireplace, generous family room and office, recent improvements: updated bathrooms, new tiled floors, newly tiled and surfaced pool, interior paint, ceiling fans and LED lights, roof replacement & exterior paint (2018), near Windermere Elementary School & historic downtown Windermere, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 2,918 sqft., $1,250,000-Open House on Sat., 7/9/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: