Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 4712 Blue Major Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely meticulously maintained one story home in sought after Summerport community of Windermere, with much natural light, open concept and split floor plan layout, open chef’s kitchen featuring large island with seating, 42 inch cabinets, granite countertops, newer stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry, expansive screened patio, relaxing owner suite with a large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with split vanities, garden tub, updated walk-in shower, brand new roof (2022), newer AC (2020), newly paved driveway (2022), community amenities such as pool, clubhouse, fitness center, playgrounds, volleyball, basketball, and tennis courts, walking and biking trails, community docks, lake access with a sandy beach area, excellent schools, minutes to Winter Garden Village, Magic Kingdom, access roads, fine shopping and dining, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,362 sqft., $579,900-Oepn House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/3/2022(noon-4:00 pm).
- 12545 Craigside Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready one story home in the heart of desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, warmth and perfect spacious layout, custom fireplace in the living room, primary bedroom with 2 large walk-in closets and a garden tub, flex space that may be used for home office, prewired for speakers in the living room , primary bedroom, and surround sound in the family room, engineered wood floors in the living room, dining room, office/bedroom, and hallways, kitchen with a large island, community amenities such as dock for fishing, playground, tennis court, sand volleyball court, community pool, close to Walt Disney World, view of WDW fireworks, new water heater, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,300 sqft., $520,000-Open House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (10:00 am-6:00 pm) & Sun., 7/3/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 1939 Reed Hill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This excellent, move-in ready, two story home in a prestigious gated community of Windermere, with much natural light, beautiful landscape, new roof, new exterior and most of the interior paint, new electric range, new flooring in 8 rooms, foyer with 2-story ceiling, huge master bedroom with walk-in closet, tub and shower and access to pool area, an in-law suite with full bathroom , a formal living room, formal dining room, family room with breakfast area, second floor with an extra large bonus/game room with an office area on the side, screened pool and spa (with electric heating unit), multiple fruit tress in backyard, community amenities such as tennis and basketball courts, playground, a mile from great shopping area and LA Fitness, 5-10 minutes from Restaurant Row, shops, schools, library, hospital, 25 minutes to International Airport, 20 minutes to Disney theme parks, 10 minutes to Universal Studios, 15 minutes to Sea World, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,109 sqft., $849,000-Open House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (12:30 pm-3:00 pm).
- 12948 Freeman St., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful Ashton Woods built and exceptionally maintained two-story home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, tree-lined streets, lovely covered front porch, 2 story foyer with beautiful waterfall staircase, popular floor plan with soaring 2-story family room, spacious kitchen with 42″ Shaker style cabinets, butler’s pantry, plenty of counter space, breakfast nook, spacious loft in second floor, owner’s suite with tray ceilings, large walk-in closet, oversized bath with garden tub, separate shower, his and her vanities, new roof (21019), HVAC (2019), water heater (2020), community amenities such as Olympic sized pool, tot lots, volleyball court, tennis court, basketball court, numerous linear parks, close to shopping, restaurants, top-notch schools, theme parks, and major roads, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,967 sqft., $629,900-Open House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 6209 Talaria Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home in Providence community, built by Morrison Homes, the Stanford Mode, and has a seller who is a licensed agent. The home is near Windermere High School & Windermere Prep, shopping, and restaurants, and well maintained by original owner, with spacious bedrooms, master bedroom downstairs with tray ceilings and French doors open to the screened covered lanai, portable spa with cover on the lanai, oversized kitchen designed for those who enjoy entertaining, well landscaped lawn with irrigation system, community amenities such as pool, playground, lakeside gazebo, walking trail around community pond, home warranty provided by seller. Its renovations are as follows: fresh exterior and interior paint, 6/2022; vinyl plank laminate flooring, 11/2021; new roof, 11/2019; new hot water heater, 5/2019; upstairs AC 4/2019; downstairs AC 3/2018, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,247 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/3/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 13508 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, completely renovated and meticulously maintained home in the superb location in the desirable Providence community of Windermere, with tray ceilings in living and dining room, high ceilings, elegant arches, rounded edges, crown molding, plantation shutters throughout, large kitchen with 42″ wood cabinets, corian countertops, new appliances, spacious eat-in area, breakfast bar, screened patio and the serene private outdoor area, vinyl fenced backyard, backyard with 2 separate dog runs, two master suites with new carpet perfect for multi-generational living, new roof and new AC, fresh painted interior, community amenities such as pool and playground, close to shopping, restaurants, and excellent schools, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,701 sqft., $600,000-Open House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 7249 Rambling Water Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous two-story home on a corner lot in the sought-after Ashlin Park community, with appealing landscaping, screened-in lanai in the backyard great for entertaining, exquisite upgrades inside and outside, much natural light in living and dining room, high ceiling, French doors, chic fixtures, beautiful mahogany hardwood floors, spacious and upgraded kitchen with KitcheAid appliances, farmhouse sink, quartz countertops, large island with breakfast bar and butler valet, all bedrooms and laundry room on second floor, spacious master suite with ensuite bathroom, his and her vanities and a spa-like feel with a Roman-style tub, detached two-car garage off the patio provides plenty of on-street parking in front of the home for guests, community amenities such as: pool, parks, playgrounds, and walking paths, excellent schools, Disney is 4 miles away, shopping, restaurants, and entertainments are nearby, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,300 sqft., $599,900-Open House on Sun., 7/3/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 5723 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This impressive two-story home, on a cul-de-sac of 0.61 acre manicured lot, in guard-gated community of Oxford Moor, with curb appeal and beautifully landscaped lawn, recently painted exterior and a barrel-tile roof, vaulted ceilings foyer, large family room with soaring windows overlooking resort-style heated swimming pool surrounded by high-end pavers and custom outside entertainment area with wood-burning fireplace, bar area, lanai covered barbeque station, lush tropical fenced-in backyard, large office or 5th bedroom or playroom, formal dining room with accent columns, a high ceiling, and tall windows, open and airy kitchen with granite countertops, large island with additional sink, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage, upstairs bedrooms also have high ceilings, as well as walk-in ensuite and walk-in closet, features 4 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,629 sqft., $1,350,000-Open House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 2131 Kane Park Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant, recently updated, move-in ready home in town of Windermere on 0.56 acre lot in Willows at Lake Rhea, with access to private boat ramp on the Pristine Butler Chain of Lakes, new roof (June 2022), recently painted exterior, butterfly and cut-flower garden along front entry, porcelain wood look tile floors in the foyer, formal living room and formal dining room continue throughout the home, newly remodeled kitchen with 42″ wood cabinetry & lower gray shaker cabinets with soft close drawers, glass mosaic pool water line tile added in 2021, split bedroom plan offering a large owners suite w/a chandelier, built in bookcases, sliding doors to the lanai & two walk-in closets with full lite barn doors and a linen closet, remodeled en suite bathroom w/a luxurious custom painted free standing tub, large walk in shower, 2 separate sink areas and chandeliers plus a private water closet, pool and spa are screened in and have a 143,000 BTU heater that heats up the spa and pool in hours, pool area with complete privacy from neighbors, an irrigation well keeps watering costs down, two large storage closets close to the kitchen for cleaning and kitchen overflow items, 3 car garage with a large closet with storage shelves, pegboard system, open shelves, and numerous hangers for heavy items, community amenities such as tennis courts, basketball court, playground, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,523 sqft., $875,000-Open House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 725 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, traditional style two-story home, on 0.38 acre and a majestic, oak-lined dirt road in Windermere proper, in the heart of Windermere, known for its old Florida feel, small-town ambiance, and family-friendly atmosphere, custom landscape, cypress-fenced backyard, detached 2 garage/shop, separate studio/office, many upgrades: fireplace conversion to natural gas, additional gas hook ups for summer kitchen and generator, travertine floor tiles, custom trim work, new roof, new oversized gutter with leaf guard, exterior paint, new Florida room, new detached studio/office in back yard, short stroll to town library, tennis and basketball courts, weekly farmer’s market, monthly food trucks, town ice-cream shop and soon to open brewery, residents-only boat ramp, access to Windermere Chain of Lakes-Lake Butler and Lake Down, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,795 sqft., $924,900-Open House on Sat. 7/2/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/3/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 5825 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautiful, meticulously maintained one story estate home in the gated Oxford Moor community, with lush tropical landscape, manicured flower beds, spacious paved drive, attached 3-car garage, stunning attention to details, elegant tile roof, saltwater heated pool & spa, chef’s kitchen with an open concept, architectural tray ceilings, crown molding throughout, formal dining room with tray ceilings finished with double crown molding, split floor plan with an oversized owner’s wing with a large master bedroom (with a private entry to the covered lanai, pool and spa), close to all Central Florida attractions & Fowler’s Grove Shopping Center, yet maintains its privacy and tranquility, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,319 sqft., $1,150,000-Open House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (11:00 am-1:00 pm) call today for a private viewing of this luxury property.
- 5916 Caymus Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and immaculately maintained one story home on a 0.36 acre lot, in the sought-after World Class Golf Course community of Keene’s Pointe, with much natural light, mature landscape, and updates (new roof in 2019, new HVAC in 2018/2020, new hot water heater in 2021, new pool pump in 2019, fully remodeled kitchen and bathrooms and new septic tank in 2021), The kitchen boasts 42 in cabinetry, backsplash, granite countertops and island, built-in double oven, natural gas cooktop, and complete stainless steel appliance package, master suite with tray ceilings and expansive master bath, stunningly covered porch, salt-water pool w/accent feature, rear 3 car-garage, outstanding craftsmanship, superb floor plan, quality construction, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,066 sqft., $959,000-Open House on Sun., 7/3/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 13049 Garridan Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming and spacious home, built in 2017, on a sizeable corner lot in Windermere, with craftsman architecture, covered front porch, custom paver driveway, gorgeous exterior stonework, neatly manicured landscape, open floor plan, lots of natural light, massive living room, open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, center island with breakfast bar, recessed lighting, fully enclosed backyard with vinyl privacy fencing, covered patio, oversized primary bedroom with deep closet and an attached ensuite bathroom with a soaker tub and dual vanities and separate shower on main level, huge upper level den, close to community swimming pool, shops, dining, excellent schools, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,812 sqft., $789,900-Open House on Sun., 7/3/2022 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 925 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, updated home on 0.28 acre of land in the heart of Windermere, with tasteful renovations and design with a feel of a brand new model home with the charm of Old Windermere, exuding serenity, with front circular brand new brick-paved driveways with plenty of parking spaces for boat or RV, beautifully updated landscape, new roof (2020), grand foyer flanked by living room and dining room, open concept with vaulted ceilings accompanied by a large window, much natural light, open space left in the living room walls to build a wine bar, dining room and the family room includes a brick wood burning fireplace and a bonus room may be used as an office/media room/home theater/play area, master bedroom on the main level leading out to a completely remodeled porch with a jacuzzi, backyard has plenty of space to build a nice deck and a pool, upgraded kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances and new tile flooring, cool lake breezes, majestic landscapes of Downtown Windermere, golf cart friendly, activities such as weekly farmers market, monthly food trucks event, private boat ramp access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, tennis courts, parks with piers, NO HOA, excellent schools, features 5 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,827 sqft., $1,250,000-Open House on Sat., 7/2/2022 (10:00 am-5:00 pm). LIST PRICE IS FIRM. BUYER MUST WAIVE APPRAISAL CONTINGENCY FOR OFFER TO BE CONSIDERED.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: