Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, elegant, one-story home in Windermere, with luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven, and dishwater, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, master bedroom with trey ceilings, blinds and curtains throughout the home, tile floors throughout, 2-car garage with epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutters around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Shopping Plaza, and more, HOA provides landscaping, fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $698,000-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 13836 Bluebird Pond Rd., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautiful and charming one-story home in a large corner lot in the desirable Summerport community, with natural light, lovely park views and adorable curb appeal, new roof with seamless gutters, fresh exterior paint, open concept kitchen with oversized center island and tall cabinets and upgraded stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, and cozy office nook, 11′ high ceiling, spacious living areas topped with crown molding and tray ceilings, rear screened porch overlooking large backyard, two car garage is rear facing and offers extra storage space, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball & basketball courts, walking paths and community dock, near SR 429, SR 408, Winter Garden Village, Fowler’s Grove, Downtown Winter Garden, theme parks, fine dining, top rated schools, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,108 sqft., $575,000-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11555 Vicolo Loop, Windermere, FL 34786:This fantastic Morrison Homes Glenmore model in the desirable Belmere community, with original owner, added upper level 5th bedroom, full bath, and bonus game room, added third garage bay with additional space, gas stub out on the back patio for an outdoor kitchen and oversized private lot with plenty of room to add a pool, 3-way split plan, the private home office features gorgeous wood flooring and expansive windows accenting the 12′ high ceilings, kitchen with beautiful LG double convection ovens, microwave, separatae cooktop, refrigerator, center island, breakfast bar, and much cabinet space, family room with much natural light and French door opens to the back patio, community amenities such as pool, clubhouse, fitness center, tennis courts, play park, gated entry, close to major highways, theme parks, shopping, and restaurants, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,114 sqft., $675,000-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 6209 Talaria Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home in Providence community, built by Morrison Homes, the Stanford Mode, and has a seller who is a licensed agent. The home is near Windermere High School & Windermere Prep, shopping, and restaurants, and well maintained by original owner, with spacious bedrooms, master bedroom downstairs with tray ceilings and French doors open to the screened covered lanai, portable spa with cover on the lanai, oversized kitchen designed for those who enjoy entertaining, well landscaped lawn with irrigation system, community amenities such as pool, playground, lakeside gazebo, walking trail around community pond, home warranty provided by seller. Its renovations are as follows: fresh exterior and interior paint, 6/2022; vinyl plank laminate flooring, 11/2021; new roof, 11/2019; new hot water heater, 5/2019; upstairs AC 4/2019; downstairs AC 3/2018, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,247 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 12948 Freeman St., Windermere, FL 34786:This Ashton Woods built and exceptionally well-maintained 2-story home in highly sought-after neighborhood of Lakes of Windermere, with tree-lined streets, with lovely covered front porch, 2-story foyer with waterfall staircase, spacious kitchen including 42-inch shaker style cabinets, butler’s pantry, much counterspace and breakfast nook, spacious loft on second floor, owner’s suite with tray ceilings, walk-in closet, oversized bath with garden tub, separate shower, his and her vanities, upgrades: new roof in 2019, HVAC in 2019, water heater iin 2020, community amenities such as Olympic sized swimming pool, tot lots, volleyball court, tennis courts, basketball court, numerous parks, close to shopping, restaurants, excellent schools, theme parks, and major roads, features 4 d., 3 ba., 2,967 sqft., $629,900-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7084 Horizon Cir., Windermere, FL 34786:This wonderful and spectacular retreat in the exclusive Windermere community situated on 0.76 acre of land with views of Lake Down, loaded with upgrades and designer finishes, with chef’s dream kitchen, formal living with a fireplace & dining room, library/study & family room, oak hardwood floors, granite & incredible moldings compliment this unique home, incredible outside pool are newly resurfaced, a separate 2-story 400+ sqft guest house, full sized tennis court/sports court & custom built screened gazebo for relaxation, close to every thing yet a true getaway from it all, upgrades: new AC in the guest house, new AC in east wing, new condenser, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,234 sqft., $1,599,999-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This recently renovated, one of a kind gem, with waterfront perks without waterfront prices, tucked away open concept home, in the heart of many major attractions, roadways, and the most premier chain of lakes in central Florida, 1 car garage and additional car port big enough for a boat/RV, with a split floor plan and a massive upstairs such that owners suite includes en suite and wrap around balcony where one may enjoy viewing Disney fireworks, multiple French doors to allow light to fill the main living space, deck spanning majority of the rear of the house, access to neighborhood dock at Lake Down boat ramp, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $759,000-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 13872 Bluebird Pond Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready, two-story home in the desirable Summerport community, with much light, upgrades: new roof in 2022, deluxe dishwasher in 2021, stainless steel refrigerator in 2021, carpet in living room in 2019, garage door opener in 2020, upstairs bedroom flooring in 2018, large front porch with perfect park view, beautiful wide plank wood flooring and natural light, living room with plantation shutters, flex space with custom built-in shelving and French doors perfect for office or library, birdcage staircase leading to second level with large bonus area, prewired for speakers in dining room and front and rear porches, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,614 sqft., $562,500-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 725 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, traditional style two-story home, on 0.38 acre and a majestic, oak-lined dirt road in Windermere proper, in the heart of Windrmere, known for its old Florida feel, small-town ambiance, and family-friendly atmosphere, custom landscape, cypress-fenced backyard, detached 2 garage/shop, separate studio/office, many upgrades: fireplace conversion to natural gas, additional gas hook ups for summer kitchen and generator, travertine floor tiles, custom trim work, new roof, new oversized gutter with leaf guard, exterior paint, new Florida room, new detached studio/office in back yard, short stroll to town library, tennis and basketball courts, weekly farmer’s market, monthly food trucks, town ice-cream shop and soon to open brewery, residents-only boat ramp, access to Windermere Chain of Lakes_lake Butler and Lake Down, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,795 sqft., $924,900-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 7431 Ripplepointe Way, Windermere, FL 34786:This lovely two-story townhome, with natural light and curb appeal, bright and spacious foyer, flex space connected to the kitchen, open floor plan, gorgeous kitchen cabinetry, master suite with tray ceilings, walk-in closet and a master bath (with garden tub, dual vanities, and a walk-in shower), private alley in the back of the home as well as a terrace backyard, close to grocery and restaurants, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,825 sqft., $475,000-Open House on Sat., 6/25/2022 (5:00 pm-7:00 pm).
- 11503 Lake Butler Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786:This gorgeous estate home in Old Windermere on Lake Butler Blvd., on one acre of lush landscape and aged oaks, with a private pool, circular paver driveway with 3-car garage, expansive primary suite with private pool access, electric fireplace, large sitting area, walk-in closet; primary bath with dual vanities, granite countertops, step-in shower, jacuzzi tub, separate water closet, and outdoor access to a wall enclosed area, perfect for a small garden or bistro table set-up; kitchen with massive island and large dining nook, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops, overlooking wood-burning fireplace; split and flexible floorplan perfect for guests or in-laws off of the 3-car garage with a private entrance, large covered lanai with wet bar, pool and spa, wood covered vault ceilings, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, walk-in laundry room, skylights, high ceilings, gorgeous landscape, all bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, features 5 bd., 5 ba., 4,336 sqft., $2,100,000-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 5231 Lemon Twist Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning two story home in desirable Summerport community, with traditional styling, laminate floors, plantation shutters, beautiful wood cabinetry with a glazed finish, granite countertops, large entry foyer, spacious dining room and a private office/flex room with French doors, kitchen with large island and raised bar and large breakfast nook, sleek 3-year old stainless steel appliances, all bedrooms are upstairs, master suite with his and her walk-in closets, spa-like master bath with much natural light, back yard large enough to have a pool, rear entry, oversized garage also with a rear entry and a long driveway, community amenities such as pool, clubhouse, numerous ponds, and a fishing pier, close to Disney, great schools, minutes to Winter Garden Village, easy access to important toll roads, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,136 sqft., $650,000-Open House by contacting agent for a private showing.
- 4204 Blue Major Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This fabulous, two-story Summerport/Horizon home on a conservation lot overlooking Caywood Pond West, centrally located in Windermere, with everything one needs in a forever home to enjoy Florida lifestyle, with option to conveniently work from home, spacious first floor: with a home office with sound-proof doors, a second flex space with closet that can be a second home office or homeschool room, first floor bedroom or gym, crown molding, wood floors, 42 Linen tinted cabinets in kitchen, gas stove, breakfast bar, butlers pantry, eat-in kitchen and ceramic tile, great room with lots of natural light with expansive ceilings and a view of the conservation area and pond; second floor: oversized master bedroom, two large bedrooms with a jack-n-jill bath, and a 4th large bedroom with ensuite, showstopper is the high-end pool and spa with firebowls and huge lanai, summer kitchen, built in dining and space for all your toys, excellent schools, central to Windermere, Winter Garden, and Horizon West, close to planned Horizon West Orange County park and Hamlin Town Center, easy access to 429, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,182 sqft., $849,000-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 4748 Blue Major Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, move-in ready one-story home, with plenty of natural light, generous countertop space in the kitchen, beautiful interior with vaulted ceilings, tile/wooden floors throughout, neutral palette, spacious primary suite with a spacious closet and an en-suite bathroom with double sinks, covered back patio perfect for BBQ, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,085 sqft., $586,000-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), Mon., 6/27/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), Tues., 6/28/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), & Wed., 6/29/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm).
- 5939 Caymus Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, Keene Pointe Golf Front Pool home, with wide foyer , double French door entry via the travertine front porch to an unobstructed view of the 14th Fairway, situate on the well known Jack Nicklaus designed courses Golden Bear Club tucked in Windermere, multi-generational floor plan with 4 br/3 ba on main floor & 5th br upstairs, along with theater room & 4th full bath, open concept & formal living and dining, much natural light, much interior upgrades, mini resort outdoor complete with covered lanai/seating area accented by exterior drapes, summer kitchen, built in grill with vented hood, beverage refrigerator, stainless sink, natural gas stove fireplace, 40’x15′ pool insect protected by the screen enclosure and child safety fence, plenty of uncovered lanai space finished with designer pavers gives way to sun bathing or shade sitting, new roof (2020), new AC (2018 & 2019), new Honeywell Thermostats w/remote APP control, new car garage openers (2019) and overhead storage system, exterior lighting via LED bulbs (2022), fresh sod, windows cleaned, natural gas hot water heater and irrigation well on site for no irrigation water bills (big savings), features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,343 sqft., $1,325,000-Open House on Sun., 6/26/2022 (4:07 pm-7:58 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: