Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 5916 Caymus Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and immaculately maintained one story home on a 0.36 acre lot, in the sought-after World Class Golf Course community of Keene’s Pointe, with much natural light, mature landscape, and updates (new roof in 2019, new HVAC in 2018/2020, new hot water heater in 2021, new pool pump in 2019, fully remodeled kitchen and bathrooms and new septic tank in 2021), The kitchen boasts 42 in cabinetry, backsplash, granite countertops and island, built-in double oven, natural gas cooktop, and complete stainless steel appliance package, master suite with tray ceilings and expansive master bath, stunningly covered porch, salt-water pool w/accent feature, rear 3 car-garage, outstanding craftsmanship, superb floor plan, quality construction, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,066 sqft., $989,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9009 Tavolini Ter, Windermere, FL 34786: This outstanding executive one story home on a private cul-de-sac 0.28 acre lot, with no rear neighbors and sides community common area allowing a spacious feel, in one of Windermere’s sought after exclusive gated community of Tuscany Ridge, with natural light, the Palm Beach style exterior, Carriage style side entry oversized garage, open floor plan with soaring detailed ceilings including coffered and trey ceilings with extensive molding and trims, large living room overlooking gorgeous pool and formal dining room with adjacent wet bar would be perfect for entertaining, gourmet kitchen offers a gas cooktop, built-in ovens, instant ho water, central island, and breakfast bar, family room with gas fireplace, built-in entertainment wall and plate glass windows (allowing much natural light in), spa-like master bathroom with a private 4th bedroom and bath in the rear of the house, large laundry room with much counter space for folding and wood cabinetry for extra storage, screened lanai with brick pavers, beautiful canvas awning with summer kitchen/built-in grill overlooking the gorgeous heated pool and spa, oversized 3-car garage with build in cabinetry, ceiling fans, insulated garage doors, and a custom floor finish, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,450 sqft., $895,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 6142 Little Lake Sawyer Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: Short sale: This lovely, Morrison built, move-in ready home, on a tree-lined, winding little street in the sweet spot of Providence Windermere, near million dollar homes, with a custom wood billiard room with hardwood floor, formal dining room with tray ceiling and crown molding as well as plantation shutters on all windows, 3-way split floor plan and a bonus room and a guest room with bathroom upstairs, kitchen with 42″ natural maple cabinets, crown moldings, high ceilings, Corian countertops, center island, stainless steel appliances, organically shaped screened-in pool with covered lanai, a small waterfall spa, community amenities such as pool, parks, playground, close proximity to shopping, restaurants, cafes, top-rated schools, golf courses, beautiful state parks, entertainment, theme parks, 45 minutes to Orlando International Airport, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,364 sqft., $699,900-Open House on Sun., 6/19/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 5018 River Gem Ave. NE, Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, move-in ready one-story and one owner home in desirable community of Summerport, with solar heat, 4 year new roof, with water views from interior every where, custom painted textured ceilings interior, immaculately landscaped lawn exterior, shrub and beds, split car garage with deep storage and high ceilings, 10′ and 12′ high ceilings and a light airy feeling in the interior, huge kitchen with wood cabinetry and many drawers, and separate breakfast nook, outdoor pool, covered and screen-enclosed brick-paved lanai and solar heated pool with raised deck overlooking Caywood Pond, master suite is grand with a tray ceiling and 2 walk-in closets, oversized master bathroom with 2 separate vanities, whirlpool tub, separate shower, and storage closet, half bath with exterior pool access-perfect for convenience, tankless hot water heater, Massey Termite bond included and $95 transfer fee, community amenities such as pool, gym, clubhouse, waterfront, tennis, basketball courts, walking and bike trails, pet friendly, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,379 sqft., $600,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 12863 Holdenbury Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This well maintained, move-in ready one story home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere neighborhood, with large family room, private yard, no neighbor in the back, newer AC, vinyl/wood flooring and tile in the house, motivated seller, curb appeal, fantastic floor plan, crown moldings, new windows, new blinds, master suite featuring tray ceilings, large master bathroom with Roman tub, separate shower, double sinks and walk-in closet, freshly painted interior and exterior, brand new dishwasher, community amenities such as pool, park, playground, tennis courts, dock, basketball courts, volleyball, gazebo, & walk paths, excellent schools, minutes from Disney, HWY 429 access with direct connection to anywhere in Central Florida & beyond, close to shopping, restaurants, historic downtown Windermere, Winter Garden, & Winter Garden Village at Fowler Grove, the Butler Chain of Lakes, and more , features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,148 sqft., $529,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (11:00 am-4:30 pm) & Sun., 6/19/2022 (11:00 am-4:30 pm).
- 14083 Ancilla Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing two-story townhouse in heart of Summerport, functional kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, new roof in 2022, freshly painted exterior, master suite on the first floor, loft/flex room on second floor that can be used for home office, entertainment, playroom, or simply extra living space, view of nature out of the front porch, close proximity to highly rated schools, community amenities such as walking paths, clubhouse, fitness center, basketball court, tennis court, pool, 15 minutes from Magic Kingdom and 10 minutes from Winter Garden Village, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,642 sqft., $414,900-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13261 Roxboro Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful one-story, one-owner home in Lake Sawyer’s Berkshire Park, with fully fenced backyard, a floor plan that would make privacy and entertainment easy, split floor plan with master bedroom in the back of the house and bedrooms 2 & 3 in the front, many updates (new porcelain tiles, water softener system, Ring expandable camera system, a Ring doorbell, beautiful manicure garden fully fenced, community amenities such as close proximity to major roadways, schools, shopping, entertainment, Disney, pool, playground, basketball court, tennis courts, paved walking trails, and water features throughout, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,706 sqft., $484,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13836 Bluebird Pond Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and charming one-story home in a large corner lot in the desirable Summerport community, with natural light, lovely park views and adorable curb appeal, new roof with seamless gutters, fresh exterior paint, open concept kitchen with oversized center island and tall cabinets and upgraded stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, and cozy office nook, 11′ high ceiling, spacious living areas topped with crown molding and tray ceilings, rear screened porch overlooking large backyard, two car garage is rear facing and offers extra storage space, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball & basketball courts, walking paths and community dock, near SR 429, SR 408, Winter Garden Village, Fowler’s Grove, Downtown Winter Garden, theme parks, fine dining, top rated schools, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,108 sqft., $585,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12922 Calderdale Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained two-story townhome in Wickham Park, with natural light, oversized living room, kitchen with much cabinet storage space, stainless steel appliances, eat-in space at the bar, second floor with master bedroom with walk in closet, 2 additional bedrooms, and a full bathroom complete the upstairs living area, HOA covers lawn and shrub care, community amenities such as pool, clubhouse, walking trails, minutes from Disney, Winter Garden Village, Butler Chain of Lakes, close to SR 408, SR 429, and Florida Turnpike, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,480 sqft., $380,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 212 W 1st Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This waterfront, move-in ready, home in downtown Windermere, on a 0.32 acre lot, with 65′ of deeded private waterfront and boat dock on the Butler Chain of Lakes, renovated open floor plan, waterfront balcony, two car garage and over 2,600 square feet of living space, original refinished oak flooring throughout the home, along with a fully renovated kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, wine frig, Viking appliances and large quartz bar-top, freshly painted interior and exterior, large master with a private oversized deck overlooking Wauseon Bay, front circular driveway, fully fenced in backyard with mature trees, short walk to community parks, weekly farmer’s market, tennis courts, monthly food trucks, and private Windermere boat ramp, highly rated local schools and social community, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,627 sqft., $1,470,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (2:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- 6209 Talaria Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This well maintained home by original owner, at an awesome Windermere location near Windermere Prep & Windermere High School, with much upgrades (exterior and interior paint in 2022, vinyl plank laminate flooring in 2021, new roof in 2019, hot water heater in 2019, upstairs AC in 2019, downstairs AC in 2018), large master bedroom on first floor with tray ceiling and French door to the screened covered lanai, portable spa with cover on the lanai, master bath has large soaking tub & separate shower, 2 vanity sinks and walk in closet, front porch, oversized kitchen , well landscaped lawn with irrigation system, community amenities such as pool, playground, lakeside gazebo, walking trail, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,247 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Sun., 6/19/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 4918 Wise Bird Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This one story home with 2 car-garage features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,427 sqft., $585,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm) & Sun., 6/19/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm). If you can’t make it to an open house, then contact agent for a private showing.
- 5231 Lemon Twist Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning two-story home in Summerport, with traditional styling, laminate floors, plantation shutters, beautiful wood cabinetry with a glazed finish and granite countertops, spacious dining room, private office/flex room with French doors, kitchen with large island and raised bar and large breakfast nook, sleek stainless steel appliances, oversized family room with an open rail staircase, all bedrooms upstairs, oversized master suite offering his and her walk-in closets, spa-like master bath and tremendous natural light, large rear/side yard big enough for pool, rear entry, oversized garage, community amenities such as pool, clubhouse, numerous ponds, fishing pier, close to Disney, excellent schools, minutes to Winter Garden Village, easy access to important toll roads, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,135 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Sat., 6/18/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: