Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 12863 Holdenbury Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This well maintained, move-in ready one story home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere neighborhood, with large family room, private yard, no neighbor in the back, newer AC, vinyl/wood flooring and tile in the house, motivated seller, curb appeal, fantastic floor plan, crown moldings, new windows, new blinds, master suite featuring tray ceilings, large master bathroom with Roman tub, separate shower, double sinks and walk-in closet, freshly painted interior and exterior, brand new dishwasher, community amenities such as pool, park, playground, tennis courts, dock, basketball courts, volleyball, gazebo, & walk paths, excellent schools, minutes from Disney, HWY 429 access with direct connection to anywhere in Central Florida & beyond, close to shopping, restaurants, historic downtown Windermere, Winter Garden, & Winter Garden Village at Fowler Grove, the Butler Chain of Lakes, and more , features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,148 sqft., $555,000-Open House on Sun., 6/12/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 12818 Craigside Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderfully spacious, beautifully maintained, move-in ready two story home in the impressive Lakes of Windermere community, with natural light, no immediate neighbor in the back but large common area with pond, back yard with curb appeal and mature fruit trees and view of Disney Magic Kingdom fireworks from upstairs game room, solar powered panels to reduce utility bills, outdoor kitchen, community amenities such as tennis court, basketball courts, volleyball court playground, picnic area gazebo, walk paths, pool, dock for fishing, minutes from Disney, Dr. Phillips, excellent schools, shopping, restaurants, and Butler Chain of Lakes, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,122 sqft., $680,000-Open House on Sun., 6/12/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 12752 Hawkstone Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant custom two-story home on 0.31 acre lot, in the very desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, conservation area in back and enough space to add a pool and outdoor kitchen to fully realize your Floridian dream life, high ceilings, hardwood and travertine floors, spacious kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, large family room, plantation shutters throughout, office/den, open floor plant, master bedroom on first floor, screened in balcony overlooking the back of the home and garden, (new AC and phone-controlled thermostats 2020), community amenities such as pool, basketball courts, volleyball and tennis courts, dock for fishing, gazebo, playgrounds, streets are tree-lined with live oaks and pine trees, close proximity to shopping, restaurants, entertainments, and all things Disney, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,813 sqft., $799,000-Open House on Sun., 6/12/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 m).
- 6846 Helmsley Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two-story home in the desirable Preston Square community of Windermere, with two fenced-in backyards with enough space for a pool, firepit, pergola, garden, a dog run or entertainment, front porch overlooking a small lake and viewing fireworks, amazing floor plan with a formal living room and dining room, open kitchen, breakfast area, upstairs bonus room is perfect for guests, an office, or a movie room, kitchen includes 42″ cabinets with crown molding, tile backsplash, granite counters, recess lighting, stainless steel appliances, kitchen and laundry appliances stay, great schools, short distance to Lakeside Village shops and restaurants, minutes from Winter Garden and Walt Disney World resort, community amenities such as pool, large green space, playground, basketball court, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,555 sqft., $659,000-Open House on Sun., 6/12/2022 (10:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 4918 Wise Bird Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready one story home in Windermere features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,427 sqft., $585,000-Open House on Sun., 6/12/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), Mon., 6/13/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), Tues., 6/14/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), & Wed., 6/15/ 2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm).
- 12345 Montalcino Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful Mediterranean oasis of one-story home, with a home office, decorated with high end fixtures and finishes in every room, from the sweeping foyer to the beautiful pool deck, full home water softener, custom pantry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, designer lighting, scraped-wood flooring, 12 foot ceilings with option to expand living space to the pool lanai by pulling back the wall of sliding doors, the stunning salt water pool and spa are heated with a newly installed natural gas heater, master suite with its own entry to the pool area and a large bathroom with travertine on the floor surrounding the soaker tub and large separate shower, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,345 sqft., $875,000-Open House on Sun., 6/12/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: