Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 12938 Vennetta Way, Windermere, FL 34786:This well maintained, move-in ready two-story end unit townhome, in the desirable Lake Sawyer community adjacent to Berkshire Park, with natural light, fully tiled first floor, kitchen with 42″ cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel refrigerator, fenced lanai, 2-car garage, community amenities such as pool, playground, walking/running/biking trails, close to theme parks, shopping, restaurants, main roads, great schools, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,644 sqft., $389,000-Open House on Sun., 6/5/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 12863 Holdenbury Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful one story home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere neighborhood, views of Disney fireworks, with no neighbors in the back, newer AC, vinyl /wood and tile flooring, great curb appeal, fantastic floor plan, crown moldings, new windows, new blinds, master bedroom with tray ceilings and Roman bathtub, large eat-in kitchen, 2-car garages, screened porch, freshly painted inside and out, new dishwasher and all appliances stay, community amenities such as pool, park, playground, tennis courts, dock, basketball courts, volleyball, gazebo & walk paths, minutes from Disney, excellent schools, shopping and restaurants, historic downtown, Winter Garden Village at Fowler Grove, Butler Chain of Lakes, HWY 429, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,148 sqft., $555,000-Open House on Sun., 6/5/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 426 E 6th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous and charming one-story home in the heart of the Town of Windermere, tastefully renovated, brand new everything (from AC, roof, electrical facility, water heater, to windows, lighting fixtures, and much much more), open floor plan with natural light, office/den, backyard with an oversized wooden deck and gorgeous fence and manicured landscape, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,698 sqft., $797,466-Open House on Sun., 6/5/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 6703 Merrick Landing Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautifully maintained two-story home on a spacious corner lot in the desirable Vineyards At Horizon West community, with a large front porch, open floor plan, an outdoor patio with pavers and your very own mango tree, all of the bedrooms and laundry room on second floor, community amenities such as playground, gym, pool, dog park, and more, HOA includes maintenance, irrigation repair, and pest control, in Windermere’s excellent school district and close to shopping restaurants, amenities, and world class entertainment, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,217 sqft., $579,900-Open House on Sun., 6/5/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8318 VIvaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story home with much natural light, formal dining or study, luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher, master bedroom with trey ceilings, tile floors throughout, two-car garage with garage door opener and epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutter around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, beautiful location, close to Disney, Hamlin Tower Center, Shopping Plaza, HOA takes care of landscaping and fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $714,000-Open House on Sun., 6/5/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: