Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 426 E 6th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming and gorgeous tastefully-renovated one-story home in the heart of the Town of Windermere, brand new everything (from roof, AC, electrical facilities, water heater to windows, lighting fixtures, and more), with new contemporary floorpan, much natural light, office/den, professional interior design with the charm of Old Windermere, oversized wooden deck and gorgeous fence in the backyard, manicured landscape, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,698 sqft., $797,466-Open House on Sat., 5/28/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 5/29/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 1842 Down Lake Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This truly custom well built one-owner home on over an acre (1.27 acre), with no neighbors nearby, tennis courts, private boat ramp to Lake Down and the Butler Chain of Lakes, split floorplan, tall ceilings, crown moulding everywhere, huge master suite with two walk-in closets, soaking tub, separate shower, wide vanity with two sinks & garden courtyard, wood paneled den with custom made shelves and desk drawers, guest bedroom with separate entrance, kitchen open to the family room with brick fireplace and custom shelving, breakfast nook with wide open views of the massive 50 foot wide covered & screened porch that has a fully appointed gas grill and wet bar in the summer kitchen, a detached 30’x70′ storage building perfect for a workshop, new sod has been ordered for installation by June 6, 2022, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,692 sqft., $900,000-Open House on Sat., 5/28/2022 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 13029 Penshurst Ln., Windermere, FL 34786:This bright and beautifully maintained and upgraded, move-in ready one story home, with fenced-in backyard, back to conservation so no rear neighbors, large covered patio overlooking private, fenced yard, large and upgraded kitchen features beautiful granite counters, breakfast nook, remodeled master bath features garden tub, separate shower, linen closet, laminated floors, carpets in bedroom, priced to sell, access to trails, playground and lake, very low HOA ($70/month), excellent schools, close to shopping, restaurants, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,948 sqft., $505,000-Open House on Sat., 5/28/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 12925 Freeman St., Windermere, FL 34786:This wonderful, bright, and move-in ready one story home of Southwick plan by Ashton Woods builder, located in desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, covered front porch, manicured tropical landscaping and shade trees framing either side of the sidewalk, crown molding, home office, study or game room, split floor plan, coordinated KitchenAid appliances, Corian countertops, new kitchen faucet, owner’s retreat has a private entry with plenty of space for a king size bed, tray ceiling, upgraded ceiling fan, modern ensuite bath with garden tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and upgraded cabinetry, owner’s suite with huge walk-in closet and high ceiling, garage with epoxy floors, new hot water heater, tall ceiling for rack storage, wide covered lanai and large backyard, irrigation system, motion lighting, elastomeric paint, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,000 sqft., $505,000-Open House on Sat., 5/28/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 11934 Silverlake Park Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This nice and well-maintained two-story home in Windermere Trails community, just 1 minute walk from one of the best elementary school in the area, with covered front porch, and community amenities such as playground, pool and dog park, and close to Disney theme parks, various attractions, restaurants, and shopping centers, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,092 sqft., $588,000-Open House on Sat., 5/28/2022 (11:30 am-3:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story home with much natural light, formal dining or study, luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher, master bedroom with trey ceilings, tile floors throughout, two-car garage with garage door opener and epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutter around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, beautiful location, close to Disney, Hamlin Tower Center, Shopping Plaza, HOA takes care of landscaping and fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $714,000-Open House on Sun., 5/29/2022 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 11841 Gold Creek Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This impressive two story home in the desirable Windermere Trails community, with great curb appeal, paver driveway, lush landscape, quaint front porch with view of the lake, gourmet kitchen, huge bedroom with enough space for sitting area, expansive bonus room and generous size laundry room on second floor, covered patio and fenced backyard, community amenities such as private playground and resort style pool on Lake Reams, close to shopping, various attractions, major roadways, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,390 sqft., $800,000-Open House on Sat., 5/28/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 5/29/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6146 Golden Dewdrop Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely move-in ready two story home in a friendly neighborhood of Windermere Landing, with beautiful view of sunrise and sunset over the pond, upgrades including LED lights and crystal chandeliers, new appliances throughout, quartz marble countertop in bathrooms, laminate flooring, tile roof and stone accents that complement the exeterior, energy efficient with 15 SEER A/C, energy star appliances, spray foam insulated attic & LOW-E2 windows, screened-in pool, new sod and lawn coming, community amenities such as pool, clubhouse, playground, soccer/recreation field, excellent school, close to various attractions, features 8 bd., 5 ba., 4,751 sqft., $1,100,000-Open House on Sat., 5/28/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 6387 Southbridge St., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautiful and charming two-story townhome in the Summerport neighborhood of Windermere, with etched glass front door, high ceilings, crown molding, updated wood floors, 2 master bedroom suites (one on each floor), 2 car garage, loft space that can be used as home office, play area, or additional bedroom, freshly painted interior, the HOA replaced the roof, siding a, and painted the exterior in July and is now replacing all front yard landscaping, minutes from world class golf courses, easy access to I-4, I-429, and 192, and short drive to OIA, close to theme parks and various attractions, view of Disney fireworks, furnishings are negotiable outside of sale, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,632 sqft., $410,000-Open House on Sat., 5/28/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 11769 Hampstead St., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous two-story energy efficient estate home at Enclave of Windermere Landing, with serene pond views, designer saltwater pool overlooking the pond with view of sunrise, enhancements such as tile floor, stairway leading to the second floor, a stone accent wall, executive private office, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, open floor plan, a theater with seating for 10+, resort like pool outdoor, deck water jet and heated spa, choice of colors to display in the pool, spa, and from the adjacent interior lights attached to the screened lanai, spacious bedrooms with abundant closet space, extensive upgrades and custom finishes throughout the home including 30 Amp outlet for electric vehicle charing and pressed carbon floor in single bay garage, freshly painted exterior, in a community located next door to the prestigious Keene’s Point and Golden Bear Golf and Country Club, surrounded by The Butler Chain of Lakes, great schools, shopping and dining just minutes away, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,994 sqft., $1,690,000-Open House on Sat., 5/28/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: