Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 835 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This clean, well-maintained, move-in ready home in the heart of Downtown Windermere, on a huge corner lot, with mature landscaping and views of Lake Buter, with wood floors, crown molding and open floor plan, stainless steel appliances, wood cabinetry, granite counter tops, center island, breakfast nook, wood burning fireplace, deck overlooking the manicured backyard, spacious master suite, covered balcony, walk-in closet, soaking tub, glass walk-in shower, secondary bedrooms are on the lower level with an adjacent bathroom and living area between both rooms, great size garage with separate storage area and a sink, golf cart friendly town, activities such as weekly farmers market, monthly food truck event, boat access to The Butler Chain of Lakes & Lake Bessie, tennis courts, and plenty of parks, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,489 sqft., $799,000-Open House on Sat., 5/21/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 208 E. 2nd Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This one story modern ranch style home, tucked away on a quiet street in historic downtown Windermere, on nearly 1/3 acre corner lot, with no-HOA, split floor plan, much natural light, a beautiful accent wall built with engineered hardwood throughout the home, recently remodeled kitchen with quartzz counters, ample cabinet space, natural gas cooktop, floating island with built-in microwave, eat-in dinette space, master suite with a massive walk-in closet with built-in shelving/organizaers, extra large 40+ foot long covered and screened-in lanai with an outdoor kitchen and abundant space for dining and entertaining, 2015 roof and HVAC system, fully fenced front/rear/side yards, oversized driveway with additional parking spaces, central vacuum system, wataer softener system, reverse osmosis purification system, security system, and motorized window shades, close proximity to a public dock/park and one mile from the Lake Down public boat ramp, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,176 sqft., $749,000-Open House on Sat., 5/21/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 5/22/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12754 Bideford Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, spacious and welcoming two-story home in Windermere, with spacious entry, lovely living room and separate dining room, high ceiling and porcelain title, gourmet kitchen, custom granite counter-tops, spacious master suite with double doors and tray ceiling, sitting area with nice windows, huge walk-in closet on the second floor, guest room with a bathroom on the first floor, rear entry garage and backyard, just few minutes from Disney, shopping, and dining, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba, 2,889 sqft., $730,000-Open House on Sun., 5/22/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 8478 Elba Isle Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This luxurious, two-story home with home office and home theater (with 7 reclining seats) located at Windermere Isle community, with open floor plan, high ceilings & large windows throughout, much natural light, chef’s gourmet kitchen, gas cooktop, dual built-in ovens, stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances, ceramic flooring throughout first floor, 2 master bedrooms (master bedroom downstairs w/tray ceilings, home office, dual vanity and walk-in closet), no rear neighbors nor side neighbors on the left, Google efficient smart thermostat and 2 car garage, view of beautiful sunset, close to Disney, Hamlin Town Center, Cinepolis Cinema, Restaurants, golf courses, Winter Garden Shopping Village, top rated schools, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,061 sqft., $985,000-Open House on Sat., 5/21/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8318 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story home with much natural light, formal dining or study, luxury chef kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher, master bedroom with trey ceilings, file floors throughout, two-car garage with garage door opener and epoxy painted floors, brick paved driveway and brick paved front porch, rain gutter around the entire house, water softener, tile roof, beautiful location, close to Disney, Hamlin Tower Center, Shopping Plaza, HOA takes care of landscaping and fertilization, community pool, and playground, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $714,000-Open House on Sun., 5/29/2022 (noon-5:00 pm). Note: next weekend.
- 836 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous contemporary two-story home on a premium corner lot in the heart of downtown Windermere, with finest building material to compliment extraordinary lifestyles, built with impact windows and doors with block construction, striking curb appeal with modern accents, a large solid oak double door entry welcoming you home, porcelain tiles on main level, smooth textured walls, inviting open floor plan, European inspired chef’s kitchen, large hidden refrigerator, wine cooler, natural gas cooktop, walk in pantry, outdoor living space with a resort style heated pool & spa waterfall complimented with a covered lanai including a summer kitchen with a stainless-steel grill, hood, refrigerator, and sink, en-suite guest bedroom on the main level, solid oak stairs with glass railing leading to a spacious loft and balcony overlooking the backyard, master bedroom suite is grand with white oak floors, large windows, huge walk-in closet, dual vanities, garden tub, glass shower, secondary en-suite bedrooms are all spacious with plenty of closet space, Kohler natural gas generator and security cameras, golf cart friendly small town with plenty of activities such as weekly farmers market, monthly food truck event, boat access to The Butler Chain of Lakes & Lake Bessie, tennis courts, and plenty of parks, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,917 sqrt., $1,750,000-Open House on Sat., 5/21/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: