Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 2533 Carter Grove Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful 2-story, move-in ready, hidden gem in The Manors at Butler Bay, on an 0.51 acre lot, in a sought after mature landscaped community in the town of Windermere, with brick exterior, quaint curb appeal adorning a custom paved driveway, Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring, much natural light, ground floor master bedroom with generous mater bath and walk-in closet, updated kitchen, a bonus room with a full bath with a walk-in shower and closet that can be used as in-law suite, billiard, music, dance studio or work-out space leading to outdoor oasis with its screened lanai, pool, and spa, access to Lake Crescent, tennis courts, boat launch with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes for a small annual fee, shopping, restaurants, food trucks, weekly town farmer’s market, and multiple events throughout the year, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,306 sqft., $989,000-Open House on Sat., 4/23/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 4/24/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 12754 Bideford Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful classic and spacious two-story home in Windermere, with much natural light, spacious entry, high ceiling, porcelain tile, gourmet kitchen, custom granite counter-tops, spacious master suite with double doors with tray ceiling, sitting area with nice windows, huge walk-in closet on the second floor, guest room with a bathroom on the first floor, rear entry garage and back yard, screened-in pool, just minutes from Disney, shopping, and dining, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,889 sqft., $780,000-Open House on Sat., 4/23/2022 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 13772 Inglenook Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely fully-furnished two-story home on a large corner lot facing a beautiful pond, with family room with built-in surround sound and Cali Bamboo floors in family room and dining room, first floor upgraded with crown molding, wine refrigerator and a vintage refrigerator, fenced backyard completed with pavers, outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, beer tap sink, gas stove, extended roof , master bedroom with walk-in closets, a loft, and laundry room on second floor, NEST thermostat, Ring alarm system with camera, HOA includes lawn care, community pool, and park, excellent schools, close to supermarkets and restaurants, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,778 sqft., $634,900-Open House on Sat., 4/23/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 4/24/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 2001 Roberts Point Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful waterfront home in a cul-de-sac of a guard gated community on a 0.54 acre lot in Waterford Pointe of Windermere, with an outdoor pool, slate tile roof, plantation shutters, an upstairs bonus room with its own full bathroom, circular driveway, side driveway, and a 3 car garage, the great room with wood burning fireplace and bamboo flooring, master bedroom with built-in closets and renovated bath, chef’s dream kitchen, custom cabinetry, gas stove, granite countertop, stainless steel appliances, split floor plan, new septic tank and drain field, recent roof cleaning, community with private boat ramp, a club house, tennis/basketball court, and playground, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,528 sqft., $1,005,480-Open House on Sat., 4/23/20222 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 4/24/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 6949 Trellis Vine Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story home with much upgrades was built in 2017, with no rear neighbors, additional media room, mango tree, papaya tree, and guava trees in the backyard, bedroom on first floor, open floor plan, lots of natural light, open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinetry, covered lanai where one can relax with guests while watching the beautiful view, master bedroom with large closet, central vacuum system, prewired for speakers, two car garages with separate doors, security system with cameras, water softener, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,434 sqft., $810,000-Open House on Sat., 4/23/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 4/24/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 93110 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This bright-looking (both inside and outside) two-story house impeccably maintained on a quarter acre lot in a quiet neighborhood in the desirable gated community of Westover Club of Windermere, with brick-paved driveway surrounded by palm trees, mature landscaping, open concept 3-way split floor plan allowing privacy and multi-generational living, high ceilings, crown molding, screened-in pool, main suite separated from rest of the home, community amenities such as tennis courts, basketball court, sand volleyball, playground, short commute to Downtown Orlando, Universal, and Disney, easy access to Florida’s Turnpike, 429, 408, & I-4, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,475 sqft., $798,000-Open House on Sat., 4/23/2022 (11:30 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 4/24/2022 (11:30 am-3:00 pm).
- 7254 Shadeview Alley, Windermere, FL 34786: This two-story, for investor only, rarely available end corner unit townhome in Ashlin Park of the desirable Windermere, with open floor plan, upgraded granite countertops, backsplash and stainless steel appliances, fans, fixtures, and bathrooms, tile throughout first floor and wood flooring second floor (except wet areas), lots of windows, private courtyard, view of Disney fireworks at night, clubhouse, community pool, playground, excellent performing arts school, close to walking trails, attractions, groceries, French bakery, Starbucks, ice cream parlor and place for Italian ice, 4 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, 8 miles from Disney Springs, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,727 sqft., $420,000-Open House on Sat., 4/23/2022 (2:30 am-4:30 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: