Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 2533 Carter Grove Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful 2-story, move-in ready, hidden gem in The Manors at Butler Bay, on an 0.51 acre lot, in a sought after mature landscaped community in the town of Windermere, with brick exterior, quaint curb appeal adorning a custom paved driveway, Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring, much natural light, ground floor master bedroom with generous mater bath and walk-in closet, updated kitchen, a bonus room with a full bath with a walk-in shower and closet that can be used as in-law suite, billiard, music, dance studio or work-out space leading to outdoor oasis with its screened lanai, pool, and spa, access to Lake Crescent, tennis courts, boat launch with access to the Butler Chain of Lakes for a small annual fee, shopping, restaurants, food trucks, weekly town farmer’s market, and multiple events throughout the year, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,306 sqft., $989,000-Open House on Sat., 4/16/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8559 Crescendo Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This two-story, energy efficient bungalow style house in the desirable Windermere Trails community, few miles to Disney and close to attractions, shopping, restaurants, low HOA, with community amenities such as playground, pool, dog park, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,047 sqft., $588,000-Open House on Sat., 4/16/2022 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 5451 Tildens Grove Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning custom-built two-story estate home on a 0.39 acre premium lot in highly sought after Tildens Grove 24-hour guard gated community, with expansive green space and conservation and pond view, with manicured landscaping, newly painted exterior, brick paver walkways and driveway with two balconies, grand foyer showcasing 12′ ceilings, elegant travertine and wood flooring in the formal living room and dining room, office/den space off the foyer with custom bar, crown molding, French door trim work, wood ceilings in office/den, front balconies, front and back porches, Chef’s dream kitchen, surround sound system, main floor owner’s suite with bay window, 2 staircases, pool and spa screen enclosure spanning two stories high, summer kitchen and gazebo, near fine dining, renowned golf, premium shopping, Disney area, and are attractions, top-rated schools, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,867 sqft., $1,390,000-Open House on Sat., 4/16/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13542 Gorgona Isle Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely single-story, priced to sell home, with covered lanai, 2 car garage on a beautiful pond, split bedroom design with kitchen open to great room, kitchen with 42 cabinets with crown molding, stainless steel appliances, close to Hamlin Town Center, Cinepolis Cinema, restaurants, golf course, Winter Garden Shopping Village, top grade schools, view of Disney fireworks, energy star with R-38 insulation, 15 SEER HVAC and tankless gas water heater providing savings with low. utility bills, community amenities such as pool, cabana, playground, HOA includes lawn care and fertilization, features 4 bd, 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $655,000-Open House on Sat., 4/16/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12513 Overstreet Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful single-story, move-in ready, well-maintained house in the highly sough after Lakes of Windermere neighborhood, with much natural light, with fenced-in backyard, covered lanai, community amenities such as community dock for fishing, playground, pool, volleyball court, neighborhood park, features 3 bd., 2 ba, 1,963 sqft., $521,000-Open House on Sat., 4/16/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), Sun., 4/17/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), Mon., 4/18/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm), Tues., 4/19/2022 (9:00 am-7:00 pm).
- 9401 Skiles Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, custom Mediterranean home in the desirable golf community of Keene’s Pointe, with much natural light, view of blue sky, garden, palm trees, amazing outdoor pool, a great playroom on second floor with bar, pool table, ping pong table, TVs and its own full bathroom, backyard with orchids and palm trees surrounding the pool, most of the furniture is from the Restoration Hardware and is negotiable, features 4 bd., 5 ba., 4,741 sqft., $2,100,000-Open House on Sat., 4/16/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: