Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 8165 Jailene Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, well-cared, Ashton Woods-built two story home with the desirable Sheffield floor plan in the Reserve at Berkshire Park of Windermere, with much natural light, sitting on the wooded conservation lot with no rear neighbors and fantastic lagoon shaped pool and screened enclosure, much built-ins, crown molding, window treatments, first floor owners suite, Trane AC units in 2019, pool pump in 2021, community amenities such as playground, pool with cabana, put-put golf, basketball & tennis court, walking and bike trails, close proximity to attractions, golf courses, Winter Garden Village shopping and restaurants, view of Disney fireworks in front yard, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 2,975 sqft., $695,000-Open House on Sat., 3/26/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 7096 Ventnor Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This immaculate, well-maintained two-story townhome in the quaint neighborhood of Preston Square in Windermere, built with much extras (such as VACUFLO SYSTEM with a built-in toe-kick in the kitchen, intercom system throughout the home and outside, security system, 42″ staggered cabinets with crown molding in the kitchen), view of Disney fireworks from rear of the house & space launches from front balcony, screened-in lanai with built-in intercom, community amenities such as exercise stations throughout the property along with community pool, half-court basketball court, community park, play area with equipment for kids and park benches for parents, walking distance to restaurants, salons, bars, and grocery stores, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 1,980 sqft., Option: can be sold as furnished, $435,000-Open House on Sat., 3/26/2022 (10:00am-2:00 pm).
- 9203 Outlook Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two-story home in the desirable Windermere Trails community , on a private fenced in yard with no rear neighbors, natural light, outdoor pool, views of the Disney fireworks, 42″ cabinets, stainless steel appliances with induction cooktop, first floor guest bedroom with access to a full bathroom, oversized owner’s suite with tray ceiling and large dual closets on second floor, oversized covered lanai with motorized retractable screens for indoor/outdoor living, Hybrid water heater, WiFi Irrigation System, Low E windows and a transferrable structural warranty and transferrable home warranty with AHS, community amenities such as resort style pool with views of Lake Reams, splash pad, BBQ area, firework viewing park, playground, dog park, running and bike trail, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,611 sqft., $849,000-Open House on Sat., 3/26/2022 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 3/27/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 3715 Lake Buynak Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing Windermere estate, exuding serenity and backing to the Windermere Country Club Golf Course sitting on 1.4 acres, with mature oaks, expansive great room with skylights and cathedral ceilings, newly renovated kitchen, new tile flooring and windows, owner’s retreat with floor to ceiling windows and upgraded bath, enclosed oversized saltwater pool, expansive pergola with lighting, firepit, NO HOA FEES, excellent schools, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,936 sqft., $1,175,000-Opne House on Sat., 3/26/2022 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 13246 Vennetta Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This fantastic, move-in ready two-story property in pristine condition, with spacious formal living and dining room accented by decorative columns, natural light, kitchen with cherry cabinets with crown molding and dark granite countertops, wrap around screened in lanai, upstairs laundry, luxurious master with tray ceiling, huge walk in closet, and bath with soaking tub, beautiful landscaped garden, brick paver drive, walking distance to community pool and playground, excellent schools, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 2,628 sqft., $670,000-Opne House on Sun., 3/27/2022 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: