Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 12936 Droxford Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, immaculate one 3-way split home in desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with gorgeous tree lined streets, inviting front porch, luxurious upgrades, much natural light, high ceilings, ceramic woodgrain tile flooring, crown molding, recessed lighting, open floor plan, screened-in covered lanai, A/C replaced in 2017, solar panels and reverse heat pump water heater (cooling garage), transferrable termite bond, mature landscape, community amenities such as pool, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, dock, parks, and playground, close proximity to excellent schools (both public and private), easy access to major expressways, Disney, Universal Studio, dining, shopping, featuring 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,038 sqft. $615,000-Open House on Sat., 2/26/2022 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 13120 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story lakefront property on 1.35 acre lot, with much natural light and cathedral style ceiling, finest finishes and classic design, with access to the Little Lake Sawyer, lovely landscape, new tile flooring throughout, new bathrooms, new kitchen with stone countertop, new LED modern design light fixtures, new appliances, new AC optimized for asthma and allergies, hurricane rated windows & door panels, increased amperage in the garage for outdoor lighting and Kinectco water softener, updated boat docs with electrical boat lift, attached in-law suite complete with full kitchen and living room and oversized window, screened-in lanai, balcony, view of Disney fireworks, close to Disney theme parks, restaurants, highways, shops, features 5 bd., 5 ba., 3,629 sqft., 1.35 acre lot, $1,590,000-Open House on Sun., 2/27/2022 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 1978 Windermere Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two-story Windermere home on 0.88 acre lot, no HOA, fully fenced w/2 electric gate, 2 owner suites (one on first floor & one on second floor), stone gas fireplace, hardwood floors throughout, great set up for a home base business w/office or nursery, circular driveway with capacity for 15+ vehicles, boats, or RV’s, fairly new roof, 45 minutes from beaches, 10 minutes from Universal Studios, 20 minutes form Disney World, features 5 bd., 5.5+ ba., 4,484 sqft., $1,100,000-Open House on Sat., 2/26/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 2/27/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 6217 Roseate Spoonbill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This spacious, two story home in the Windermere Landings community, with large bedrooms, gaming room, theater room, formal living and dining areas, refreshing screened-in pool with hot tub, features 6 bd., 4 ba., 4,657 sqft., $1,000,000-Open House Sat., 2/26/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 2/27/2022 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 9054 Arbors Edge Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This perfect one-story home in the desirable Windermere Trails community, with highly functional floor plan, chef’s kitchen, great room with much natural light, master bedroom with tray ceiling and upgrades, community amenities such as walking trails, pool, park, lake and conservation views, walking distance to schools, close proximity to shopping, restaurants, with amazing tenants until 6/30/2024, refrigerator included in the garage, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $540,000-Open House on Sat., 2/26/2022 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 11036 Schooner Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This property on 1.11 acre lot adjacent to community amenity, with direct access to Lake Down and the entire Butler Chain, screened-in pool and lanai, with 2 main suites, private dock on a wide canal to the Butler Chain of Lakes, soaring ceilings, lots of windows and doors defining the light filled floor plan, formal living and dining rooms are divided by a staircase with enormous arched window, renovated kitchen, connected breakfast nook & large family room has 2-story vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,391 sqft., $1,595,000-Open House on Sun., 2/27/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: