Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 5119 Tildens Grove Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous and completely renovated two story home in the popular guard gated Tildens Grove in Windermere on about 0.61 acre lot overlooking the peaceful conservation area with lots of trees and privacy, with brick paver driveway, pool with two-story screen enclosure, 2nd floor balcony for viewing Disney fireworks, new appliance and paint, amazing outdoor entertaining with built in speakers inside and outside of home, two master suites and two en-suites, community amenities such as playground, tennis courts, 24 hour guard gate community, minutes from Windermere Prep, Foundation Academy, Disney World, Universal, entertainment and easy access to Hamlin area and close proximity to the Grove shopping, movie theaters, Downtown Winter Garden, 429, 408, Florida Turnpike, Disney, Universal Studios, Downtown Orlando, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,664 sqft., $1,288,800-Open House on Sat., 2/19/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13120 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story lakefront property on 1.35 acre lot, with much natural light and cathedral style ceiling, finest finishes and classic design, with access to the Little Lake Sawyer, lovely landscape, new tile flooring throughout, new bathrooms, new kitchen with stone countertop, new LED modern design light fixtures, new appliances, new AC optimized for asthma and allergies, hurricane rated windows & door panels, increased amperage in the garage for outdoor lighting and Kinectco water softener, updated boat docs with electrical boat lift, attached in-law suite complete with full kitchen and living room and oversized window, screened-in lanai, balcony, view of Disney fireworks, close to Disney theme parks, restaurants, highways, shops, features 5 bd., 5 ba., 3,629 sqft., 1.35 acre lot, $1,590,000-Open House on Sun., 2/20/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11812 Gray Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, meticulously maintained and upgraded two-story home built by Beazer Homes in Windermere Trails community, with much natural light, pavered walkway, stacked stone facade, ceiling fans, energy star home, first floor bedroom, community amenities such as pool, splash pad, cabana, dog park w/wash station, playground, exercise area, walking and cycling trails, easy access to major roadways such as 429, & I-4, minutes to Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Golden Bear Club, Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club, & Lodge, Fours Seasons Golf & Sports Club, ESPN Wide World of Sports, local shops and restaurants, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,500 sqft., $575,000-Open House on Sat., 2/19/2022 (2:00 pm-4:)0 pm).
- 1978 Windermere Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two-story Windermere home on 0.88 acre lot, no HOA, fully fenced w/2 electric gate, 2 owner suites (one on first floor & one on second floor), stone gas fireplace, hardwood floors throughout, great set up for a home base business w/office or nursery, circular driveway with capacity for 15+ vehicles, boats, or RV’s, fairly new roof, 45 minutes from beaches, 10 minutes from Universal Studios, 20 minutes form Disney World, features 5 bd., 5.5+ ba., 4,484 sqft., $1,100,000-Open House on Sat., 2/19/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 2/20/2022 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13236 Orange Isle Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This brand new two-story home in the beautiful Lakes of Windermere community, with spacious home, much natural light, beautiful front porch, home office with French door, gourmet kitchen, family room with high ceiling, owner’s suite with 2 spacious walk-in closets, dual vanities and a spa-inspired bath, first floor bedroom with a full en-suite bathroom, spacious backyard with a conservation area, a covered lanai, and room for pool in the future, community amenities such as sidewalks, playground, ponds, lake with a pier, close to world’s best golf courses, fine dining, chain of lakes, entertainment, Disney, Universal Studio, highly rated public and private schools, features 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 3,136 sqft., $899,000-Open House on Sat., 2/19/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: