Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 8526 Coventry Park Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two-story townhome in Windermere Trails, with pavered covered lanai perfect for outdoor entertaining, covered front porch for greeting neighbors, stunning kitchen with butler pantry and service area, generous master suite upstairs with two additional bedrooms and walk in laundry room, close to theme parks, shopping, downtown Windermere and downtown Winter Garden, restaurants, major thoroughfares, and Windermere High School school district, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,792 sqft., $379,000-Open House on Sat., 1/29/2022, (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 8655 Greenbank Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two-story home with natural light and much upgrades in the gated community of Lakes of Windermere Peachtree, backs up to conservation and with beautiful pond view, screened-in pool, fully fenced-in yard, master bedroom with custom closets and office on the main level, plantation shutters throughout the house, a multi-flex room on the second floor, new roof (2021), community amenities such as private gated entry, pool, playground and BBQ area, minutes from Disney, SR 429, Florida Turnpike, and I-4, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment complexes, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,599 sqft., $599,995- Open House on Sat., 1/29/2022 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 13444 Sunkiss Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous two-story home in the Summerport community of Windermere, with great curb apppeal, welcoming architecture and mature landscaping, spacious floor plan with porcelain tiles and generous sized rooms full of natural light, private study in the front, elegant chandelier and butler’s pantry in formal dining area, family room with easy access to screened in heated pool, completely fenced-in backyard, view of daily Disney fireworks from the en-suite bedroom, community amenities such as pool, recreation area, tennis court, and play park, easy access to Keene’s Cross Elementary & Bridgewater Middle School, close to Windermere High School, Disney World, restaurants, and various attractions, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,649 sqft., $695,500-Open House on Sat., 1/29/2022, (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 6827 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning Mediterranean inspired custom built lakefront home in Windermere, on an oversized lot, with +/- 100′ lake frontage on Lake Sawyer (with pristine, clean water) and incredible sunset views, beautiful courtyard, combined dining/living room with hand scraped wood floor throughout, high end appliances in kitchen, a wet bar with wine fridge and wine cellar, kitchen with custom wood beams and a beautiful stone fireplace, master suite on first floor overlooking the lake and features a private lanai and a huge bath with a garden tub, walk-in shower, double vanity and walk-in closet, 3 bedrooms upstairs leading to an oversized and shared balcony, tile roof, huge paver’s driveway, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,378 sqft., $1,475,000-Open House on Sat., 1/29/2022, 11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 13120 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This captivating and ideally located and immaculate lakefront home, with the finest finishes with classic design, on oversized homesite with direct frontage and direct access to the Little Lake Sawyer, much natural light and a cathedral style ceiling, open floor plan, 4 bedrooms with a bonus room with a private bathroom (may be used as 5th bedroom), new paint, new tile flooring and Laminat throughout, new bathrooms, new vanities, new shower doors, new electrical switches and outlets, new LED Modern design light fixtures, new appliances, new AV (2021) optimized for asthma and allergies, hurricane rated windows, and hurricane shutters for back patio and balcony, increased amperage in the garage for outdoor lighting and Kinecto water softener, custom built cabinetry, walk in pantry, recently updated electrical boat lift at boat dock, attached in-law suite complete with a full kitchen and living room, views of the Disney fireworks on Little Lake Sawyer from private balcony adjacent to the master bedroom, screened lanai, close to Disney, restaurants, A+ rated public schools, shops, major roads and highways, features 4 bd., 5 ba., 3,629 sqrt., $1,650,000-Open House on Sat., 1/29/2022 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: